The Gilbert Twins (Kol Mikael...

By TheKailaMR

I'm Jordan Gilbert, twin sister of Jeremy and younger sister to Elena. Growing up in Mystic Falls has never b... More

Characters
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty PartB
Chapter Fifty-One
SECOND CHANCE

Chapter Twenty-Four

13.1K 329 109
By TheKailaMR

I had spent a couple of hours after school with Bonnie, learning about magic and my brain hurt. Jeremy had come over, refusing to let me be away from him. I saw them cuddling on the couch and smiled. They looked so cute together, I sighed. Why couldn't I have someone in my life, look at me the way Jeremy looks at Bonnie? A small voice in my head shouted out Kol's name. I scrunched my face, shaking the thought away. It came back again and had me yanking at my hair. Sighing, I shut the grimoire and snuck out the back door. I needed a little space. Jeremy had been smothering me, if not him then Elena or Bonnie. I had been avoiding Damon, not that he had made it easy. He would rock up at school and smile and wave at me. I wasn't going to apologize until he did. I walked a few houses before a shadow was beside me.

"Should you be walking around alone, darling?" Kol asked.

I had also been avoiding Kol since his little confession. Part of me wanted to believe that he did fancy me. he was attractive, smart and honest. I glanced over at him and gasped spying the blood on his light grey shirt. Instinctively I took a step to the side, to gain some distance. Kol sighed.

"It's not from feeding. I had a disagreement with someone."

I wasn't sure if I believed him, I mean he had not lied to me so far, why would he start now?

"Disagreement?" I asked.

"Disagreement." He affirmed.

"With someone?" I clarified.

"With someone." He nodded.

"I see."

We kept walking, I could feel the air chilling and I knew Jeremy would be so mad at me right now. Sucks that I didn't think to bring my phone. I just needed everyone to stop looking at me.

"Come now, I will provide you with dinner." Kol suddenly spoke.

I whirled around, tripping myself up, his hands catching me and saving me from a world of pain.

"Thanks." I muttered. "Dinner?"

"You owe me a date, love."

"Date?!" I exclaimed.

"When you came over to study with Rebekah and you had broken into my room?"

"I didn't break into your room." I defended myself quickly.

"I was seeing if you remembered the night." Kol grinned.

I scowled; I hadwalked into that one. I groaned; I had agreed to a date. He offered me hishand, rolling my eyes I took it, feeling my lips tug up.

I laughed as Kol failed to catch a grape in his mouth. He had been attempting it for a good ten minuets now.

"Give up." I laughed.

"Never......I just don't see......Bloody hell!" he groaned, missing. I picked one up and threw it up, catching it in my mouth. I smirked at his scowling face. Picking up the salad, I dug my fork into the container, laughing as he missed again.

"Seriously!" he complained.

"You don't gots the skills."

"English please, darling."

I just grinned. We were in his room, sitting on the floor. We had stopped by the Grill and gotten takeout. I was lucky Matt was no working otherwise it would have been awkward. Elijah was downstairs, Rebekah and Klaus were out looking for their older brother, Finn.

"How about a movie?" Kol asked. I shrugged.

"As long as it's not horror!" I pointed a finger at him in warning.

"Darling, I live with horror......I don't need more of my time with horror." He rolled his eyes.

I snatched the remote, flicking through the movies before picking 'Now you see me'.

"Is this good?" Kol asked.

"I like it." I settled with my back to the couch. Kol cleaned up the mess before sitting down beside me. I could feel how close he was and gulped.

"Would you like me to move?" he asked.

I shook my head. I could manage. A part of me wanted him to move closer. the other part was yelling at me in Jeremy's voice. I drowned him out before I turned my eyes to the screen.

I woke up, rubbing my eyes before I could feel a warmth flowing through me and a big hand rubbed circles into my back. My eyes flew open, I pulled back to look into Kol's face. He looked relaxed and at peace. He smiled and it was one I had not seen. It wasn't the cocky grin or smug little brother smile. It wasn't the charming one or even the being pleasant one.

"How did you sleep?" he murmured quietly.

"Good. Did I sleep talk?"

"Do you sleep talk?" he asked with surprise. I nodded and bit my bottom lip. I really hoped I didn't or at least didn't say anything embarrassing.

"Did I?" I asked, chancing a peak at him.

"No but I do wish you had. My imagination is running wild with this." He smirked and I slapped his arm.

"I mainly talk about what worries me.....maybe because I bottle it up so much." I mumbled in thought.

"Well what worries do you have?" he asked. I shrugged. There were that many, even an immortal didn't have time to hear them all. I looked at him as he waited patiently for me to answer. I sighed.

"Klaus. This siphoning thing. Jeremy. Elena. School. Alaric...." I stopped and sighed again.

"You don't need to worry about Klaus, darling. I will see to that. The siphoning thing is new and understandable. Jeremy is your twin, so I will let that slide. The doppelganger, Bekah did tell me she had a habit of being the centre of attention..." he tapped his lip in thought and I narrowed my eyes.

"She's my sister." I warned.

"Adopted sister." Kol corrected quickly. Anger flashed through me.

"Kol." I spoke with dead calm, the way I did when I found out what Jeremy did to Daniel.

Kol sighed before giving me a serious look.

"I apologize if I have crossed a line."

I blinked; I was not expecting an apology. I went to say something to him when his hands cupped my face and I felt his lips crash onto mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.2K 1.1K 65
This is a story about Roslyn Sommers the daughter of Jenna Sommers. The cousin of Elena and Jeremy Gilbert. Roslyn is Fifteen and a month younger th...
243 3 22
Mystic falls a home to many people, including the gilberts. After the tradgity of there parents a lot of things are changing. Serena Gilbert is the o...
16K 353 15
Brooklyn Gilbert is the younger sister of Elena Gilbert, Just by 9 months. Her parents previously passed away in a car crash, leaving her and her two...
6.2K 69 23
Dear diary, Bea Bennett (me), twin sister to bonnie Bennett. A witch from mystic falls who's best friend is Elena Gilbert the newly turned vampire...