Bad Boy Mahone

By blink182s

"Some people bring out the worst in you, others bring out the best, and then there are those remarkably rare... More

Prologue
Characters
Chapter One "School is school."
Chapter Two "I need you to do a favor for me."
Chapter Three "You're in danger."
Chapter Four "World so cold."
Chapter Five "That's my story."
Chapter Six "This Means War."
Chapter Seven "Bring it on."
Chapter Eight "There's something different about you."
Chapter Nine "Why do you always calm me down?"
Chapter Ten "It was time to let go."
Chapter Eleven "Oh? Do i make you nervous?"
Chapter Twelve "Don't act like you didn't like it."
Chapter Thirteen "I failed you and I'm sorry."
Chapter Fourteen "You're not scared of me are you?"
Chapter Fifteen "Keep an eye out."
Chapter Sixteen "Trust me."
Chapter Seventeen "There's something going on."
Chapter Eighteen "You never know what damage your enemies can do to you."
Chapter Nineteen "What do you want from me?"
Chapter Twenty "This house no longer is a home."
Chapter Twenty One "Hope is a bitch."
Chapter Twenty Two "Don't tempt me."
Chapter Twenty Three "Big mistake on your part."
Chapter Twenty Four "Sometimes you are destroyed."
Chapter Twenty Five "Stay With Me."
Chapter Twenty Six "I'm just trying to protect us."
Chapter Twenty Seven "Why now?"
Chapter Twenty Eight "Blown to bits."
Chapter Twenty Nine "I was afraid to love."
Chapter Thirty "We have a big problem here."
Chapter Thirty Two "How long can you stand the pain?"
Chapter Thirty Three "Its like you're screaming, but no one can hear you."
Chapter Thirty Four "Since when the hell do you smoke?"
Chapter Thirty Five "Pretty faces don't last long."
Chapter Thirty Six "I promise."
Chapter Thirty Seven "Don't judge a book by its cover."
Chapter Thirty Eight "You're turning into a monster."
Chapter Thirty Nine "Pick up the pieces."
Chapter Forty "I've already given up."
Chapter Forty One "You threw it away."
Chapter Forty Two "Memories will haunt you."
Chapter Forty Three "Letters to you."
Chapter Forty Four "Go get him."
Chapter Forty Five "When it's real you can't walk away."
Chapter Forty Six "Just another enemy."
Chapter Forty Seven "Everything feels different."
Chapter Forty Eight "Its time."
Chapter Forty Nine "Have fun in hell."
Chapter Fifty "It's already over."
THANK YOU!!!
UPDATE!!!!

Chapter Thirty One "If you want to play with fire, you're going to get burned."

2.7K 108 16
By blink182s

Dedicated to hannah_flower

Chapter Thirty One

Chapter Song: Get Out Alive - Three Days Grace

Austin's Point of View

The last thing I could remember was Elena being in my arms.

Right now my arms were chained to a wall somewhere in a dark room. I couldn't possibly see what was around me because there was no light.

I could feel the beads of sweat on my face, dripping down to lips.

By now I was convinced that Dean has one this time, and this time it was for good. I'm weak, tired, and he's even hungry.

My head is throbbing with a massive migraine. My side was bruised and I felt like I was almost dying.

"Austin are you there?" I heard a soft voice say from somewhere in the room.

"Elena?"

I could hear her breathing heavily. "Yes it's me. Where are we?" She started pulling and tugging on the chains to the wall.

"Elena, don't do that."

"Fuck!" She angrily shouted.

A door opened and let in some light. Soon enough someone flicked on a light switch and a few lights lit up the room.

A female figure came walking down the stairs and coming towards me.

"Well someone is awake." She said.

"Who are you?" I have never seen her around before.

She took a cigarette out, lit it, and took a drag.

"My name is Rebecca." She said after blowing out smoke.

"I'm kinda new to this you could say. Dean found me on his way back from Chicago. After Elena's incident." She smirked.

"Speaking of Elena." She said and made her way over to her. "She's here right now."

She took another puff from her cigarette. "You are pretty. To bad it won't last for long." She laughed.

"Bitch." Elena snarled.

"What?"

"I said bitch. You fucking heard me."

Rebecca took her cigarette out of her mouth. "Aw how nice of you to say that."

She took the cigarette and pushed it into the skin on her thigh, burning her.

I heard Elena's cry from pain.

"I bet you think I'm a total bitch now."

"Fuck! Oh my god!" Elena cried, trying get her hands free from the chain to cover up the burn.

"I'll get Dean down here to take care of both of you." She blew a ring of smoke before turning around and leaving.

"We have to fucking get out of here." Elena demanded.

I've never seen her act like this before. I knew she was strong, but I have never seen her talking and moving like this. Especially the way she's talking. It just didn't seem like her.

The wood stairs were creaking, another person was coming down.

Wait not just one person, a whole group of people.

"I think I got you good this time." Dean laughed. "Props to me for doing this."

The boys all with h started clapping and whistling.

"If you really thought you were going to get rid of me again, then you're a fucking joke."

He came down eye level to me on the ground. "If you want to play with fire, you're going to get burned."

Dean just basically mocked me from the time I got him back into chicago. It was like a big fuck you to me because I seemed to fail my own saying.

I spit in his face. He took his sleeve and wiped his cheek. His fist came in contact with the right side of my face.

"Not this again, please." Elena cried.

"Oh and she speaks!" Dean cheered. "Actually Elena, I have someone here that came to visit you." He smirked. "Bring him out!"

From the corner of the room a frightened Tyler came walking out with Matt.

"Tyler oh my god!" She screamed. "What the hell does he have to do with anything!"

"Oh please like you didn't know it was going to happen." He rolled his eyes. "Your friend seemed to know it was going to happen. I mean, I did visit him."

"Tyler why didn't you tell anyone?"

He sighed. "I-I did." I could see him shaking.

"Elena it's to late." He said.

"What do you mean it's to late?" She looked over at Dean. "What the fuck did you do!"

"Many things before any of you could kill me."

"Chicago wasn't the last time you were going to see me darling." Connor walked over to Elena.

He started to slowly left up her shirt, exposing her tanned skin.

"Don't you dare fucking touch her!" I snarled. My fist were clenched, the veins popping out of my arms.

"I'll fuck her right in front of you." Connor responded.

"If you touch her I swear to god you will be killed in an instant. Even of I die I will always have someone do to the work."

He pulled out a small knife from the back of his pocket. He started to run it across Elena's skin, not to hard to cut her. "I know you don't want me to hurt you pretty little thing."

"Stop talking to me like I'm fucking 12."

"Like I said Austin picked a feisty one." Dean grinned.

"How is she in bed Mahone?"

Elena looked really uncomfortable. I looked over at Tyler who just stood with his down.

"We've never even had sex yet."

Connor laughed. "Well that's a surprise. May I be the first to test and I'll tell you the results?"

"You're a sick bastard!"

"Rebecca!" Dean called.

Rebecca came strutting down the steps. "Yes Dean?"

"Are the others here?"

She smiled. "Of course they are. I've held them captive as well." She glanced over at me. "Should I bring them down?"

"I'll send some of the guys to help you."

"I'll be back." She pecked him on the lips.

"So you two are a thing?" I rolled my eyes. "You just picked a desperate girl off the side of the road and made her your servant."

"The bigger the gang, the better. Maybe that's why I have been winning."

Rebecca came back from upstairs. "They're coming."

"It's pathetic that you think I don't have people looking for me. My own guys guys are experts at tracking your ass down. We did it back it Chicago and the previous years. They can sure as hell do it again."

"It's funny that you say that Austin."

It was ironic. The second after I said that Sean, Alex, Zach, Robert, and Kyle came down.

"No! What? No no no!" Elena cried. "Oh my god were going to die."

"Fuck I'm sorry man." Sean said from across the room. "We didn't expect this."

"It was going to happen eventually. We were going to crash eventually." I responded back.

"Yeah Sean here thinks he's the bigger one here." Dean walked towards him. "Just look where you needed up."

"Please turn down your fucking ego." Sean spat.

"How about you shut the fuck up you piece of shit. You failed. Sorry."

Sean rammed into one of the guys holding him and kicked Dean in the back. He got his grip out the ropes and flew himself on Dean. Sending him to the ground, he hit his palm up against Dean's nose cracking it.

Dean punched Sean in the jaw and pushed him off. Taking out his gun and pointing it at Sean's head.

Everyone else then pointed there guns at our heads.

Matt grabbed Tyler and pushed him to the ground. He had no way to stop himself and hit his face on the hard ground. Matt placed his foot on Tyler's back, and pointed the gun at his head.

"You thought and did wrong Sean."

//

Someone is going to die.

And I really mean it.

if you tweet about my fanfiction use the hashtag #BadBoyMahoneFanFiction & I'll retweet & follow you!!

I know I said I wouldn't do authors notes but I want to share something with you guys!

I made a spotify playlist for this story. I chose some songs that really are good with the story and wanted to share.

My spotify is hannahmaustin and it's labeled "Bad Boy Mahone Playlist."

I know people usually do 8 tracks or whatever but I don't real like that. I think you should check it out idk.

Also if you like 5sos check out my Michael Clifford short story I just published, it would mean a lot thankssssss.

Also the last 2 people that got dedications their name is Hannah & so is mine ayyyyy

Thanks for all the reads and everything I didn't think I would get this much like I'm close to 100k and that's a lot kinda.

The next chapter is going to be ),:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

880 1 54
He always was a lone wolf type of guy. Made his way with a gun under the table and an ace up his sleeve. A man with no name, no past and no future. H...
59.8K 860 38
This is my first story sooo🤨 He was cold, ruthless, and killed. There was no doubt that people feared him, he was the mafia don for crying out loud...
17.3K 371 43
"Love has this aura of being beautiful. Passion. Precious... But in reality, sometimes it hinders you. Confuse you. Blind you..." Not a traditional m...
242K 6.8K 40
~They say all good boys go to heaven, but bad boys bring heaven to you~ "Whose gonna suspect the little nerd in the back, no one can even think of y...