DECEPTION - JJK/PJM FF (Compl...

By beannssluv

Mirror shows what stands before it but... It is not always true Remember not everything you see and feel is... More

Prologue
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY TWO
CHAPTER FORTY THREE
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY SIX
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FIFTY NINE
CHAPTER SIXTY
OUTRO : NEVER STOP
YO I'M BACK!!!

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

234 11 0
By beannssluv

"Then I can join too" Jungkook's voice came from the door. He was leaning on the door with his luggage and waving at them.

"You?? Why are you here?" jimin fired angrily but Taehyung interrupted him before turning back at jungkook,
"Jimin calm down. Jungkook, aren't you supposed to sleep with joongi Prof"

"Ohh actually I wasn't very comfortable there so he asked me to stay with you guys" Jungkook dropped his bags right in front of Jimin's legs and cuddled the pillow on the bed beside Taehyung.

"You will regret this decision" jimin gritted his teeth

"Really??" jungkook raised his brows

"I only thought I shouldn't miss a chance to stay with YOU guys overnight" he emphasised the you looking at jimin who was glaring at him.

Taehyung innocently hugged him and smiled.
"Yess we have an awesome trio here, let's have fun" Taehyung said.

"I'll make sure you guys have fun" Jungkook said smirking and Jimin didn't have a good feeling about that.

//////

The morning sun shined brightly on their faces through the window.
Jimin and Taehyung were locking their legs with each other while Jungkook had his head on Jimin's butt. Just as he woke up he realised something heavy on him and tried to push it off but it held tightly on to him.

"Yah.... Move" Jimin squeaked half asleep.
Jungkook's head was heavy and he pushed it hard until it dropped on the bed hanging down its side. Jungkook was in the most awkward position with his body on the bed and head hanging down.
Jimin sat up and saw both being passed out like they were drunk. He rubbed his eyes and got down to drink some water but his focus fell on Jungkook's wallet kept on the side table.

'This looks like rijin' he thought and took the photo in it. It was her photo from the time of her school, wearing a uniform hair tied to a tiny pony and big innocent eyes that smiled. He smiled at it and stroked her face in it but realising it was in Jungkook's wallet his expression changed.

'Why is this guy having Rijin's picture??' he glared at him intensely and tucked the photo inside his own pockets before exiting the room.

/////

Breakfast was being served hot and all the students were busy munching in. Jungkook had already taken his plate and begun to hog in. Rijin and Jimin came downstairs together and met Taehyung standing in the queue for Kimchi.

"Look Rijin, Kim is eating Kimchi" Jimin pointed at him and giggled making Rijin break into a laughter.

"That was weak" Taehyung commented with slit eyes and held his stomach in hunger.

"Didn't you eat last night?? Still your so hungry?" Rijin wondered.

"I don't live because of food, I live for food" Taehyung said and hurriedly grabbed two bowls of Kimchi to his plate. He then smelled it addictively and went over to the table after waving at them both.
Rijin and Jimin now stood in the line for Kimchi, she noticed Jungkook already sitting there and eating his food interestingly.

"Don't worry we won't sit near him today" Jimin whispered in her ear after seeing her look at him.

She faked a smile but her concern was different,
'why is he sitting alone?' she thought when her turn to take the bowl came.

She took one bowl followed by another one to her plate. Jimin wondered why she was taking two.

"Are you going to eat that much?" he asked taking one for him.

She shook her head, gesturing a No faintly putting Jimin to confusion.

Both sat on the couch in the hallway when Rijin excused herself and went to the main table where Jungkook was busy munching his own.

He eyed her when she came closer,

"good morning" he greeted with mouthful of rice.

"Morning" she sat beside him "you saw me now?" she asked.

He shook his head, "I've been seeing you since you came down with that dumpling"

"Jungkook please, that dumpling is my best friend" she snapped him making him give a feigned laugh.

She placed one bowl of Kimchi on his plate.

"What's this" he asked freezing at her gesture.

"So that you don't come steal mine" she said meanly and walked away back to Jimin and Taehyung in the hallway.

He knew she began to worry about him because he hadn't taken the Kimchi bowl in a hurry to serve his hungry stomach. She noticed that and this feeling made him happy like he conquered something.

Jimin for once knew what she was up to, his eyes kept trailing her from the time she went to Jungkook, gave him a bowl and now coming back smiling like nothing happened.

"Let's eat guys" she said and took a huge bite from her plate. Jimin was drinking the soup but still glaring at him through it.

After breakfast all of them were sitting, bored, in the hall.

"Hey let's play something, we hardly get such opportunities to enjoy" one guy proposed and the others agreed to it.

"What do we do?" Jaeji asked excitedly

"Let's dance" Jimin pulled Rijin's hands purposefully eyeing Jungkook.

"Oh my god, Jimin I don't know how to dance" she hesitated.
He then pulled her hard making her bump into him and grabbed her waist,
"just look into my eyes and follow my steps" he mumbled and smiled.

She smiled and did as he said. This was the first time she saw him that close, from a different perspective, he looked sexy and his eyes were romantic. His gaze scanned her and his hands delicately placed on her waist. They were gliding than dancing as he was smooth with his movements making perfect sync with hers. He casually made all her clumsy steps into a contemporary move making everyone go wooaahhh for it.

Meanwhile the others set up a karaoke machine and attached some Bluetooth speakers to it.
Jungkook was focusing on them, rather Rijin specifically. He admired her clumsiness and the happy face she had. Without his knowledge his attention drifted to how pretty she looked with those earrings, the hair moving around like the waves of ocean and how her smile added to its value.

'She is beautiful' he thought to himself.

"Hello hello everyone, give it for Jimin and Rijin for that beautiful atmosphere!!!" everyone applauded as he continued "now, let's change the feel, break it open!!! Who's next" he announced when Jaeji pushed Taehyung forward.

He was floundered and grinned,
"No no I can't do this" he backed away.

"Come one buddy, we know you were a rock star from school, give a blast!" Jimin screamed loud making everyone woo and clap for Taehyung.

Taehyung hesitated and stood still scratching the back of his head, all of them began to cheer his name.

"KIM TAEHYUNG! KIM TAEHYUNG!"

Even Jungkook and Rijin cheered and clapped for him. The music turned on with a bang on fast number.

"woah man! This song is crazy" one guy enjoyed and began dancing at his place and everyone laughed.

All the attention now went to Taehyung who performed a tumble, rolled to the sofa and pulled out a coloured wig. He wore it on his head and stole Joongi's glasses from his case.

"Yah! You punk" Joongi scoffed and laughed at him.

He was into the mood and began twisting his hips seductively. Jimin and Rijin were cringing and Jaeji shut her eyes.

Jungkook laughed loudly and clapped in excitement. He didn't know that Taehyung was such a fun guy. All that he had met was the nerdish, timid and serious face of his but this was his other side, the enjoy-your-life side.

He did a flip and wiggled his hands with a funny face making all roll on the floor laughing. Jimin was enjoying and jumped in to dance with him unable to hold in the fun.

Taehyung moved backwards kicking his leg forward matching the beats to the climax beat medley. Finally he did a floor twirl and finished the show with a fancy pose and all gave a standing avasion. Joongi clapped and cheered.

He was panting hard and took his wig off when Jimin and Rijin ran into him hugging him to the floor. Jaeji stood there and cupped her cheeks in pain of laughing for so long.

Jungkook silently walked off to the garden outside.
'They are all so close, I wish I had a circle that loved me too. I'm envious of Jimin for making friends so quick'

His thoughts flowed as he took a walk out in the garden. It had rained then which none had noticed for the noise inside. Dew drops had decorated the grass making it sparkle in the sunlight.

He stood there staring into the sky,

'Maybe I don't deserve this much love. I was too selfish ever since my childhood, ever since I lost a parent. My dad doesn't care and I killed my mom'

His eyes filled with tears as these thoughts ran in his mind.

'Maybe I don't deserve kayei also'
With the name and her face flashing in his eyes he lost stability and his legs gave away. His vision blacked out and he shut his eyes, that's how much he knew. He collapsed on the lawn face flat.

"Yah! Yah! Wake up" someone's voice felt like slapping his face.

"Jungkook-ah wake up, can you see me?"

A few slaps, real ones, fell on his cheek again bringing him to consciousness. A worried face leaned forward, tiny nose and plump lips with a concerned look in the eyes.

"Ji... Jimin" he whispered.

Jimin sighed and loosened up little,
"your okay? God you scared the wits out of us"

Jungkook tried to get up and Taehyung pulled him up to sit on the bed.
"What happened jungkook?"
Taehyung asked him.

But his eyes scanned around trying to look for one person as he spoke,
"I... I guess I was too exhausted with all that fun and enjoyment. I'm fine" he assured them

Jimin pursed his lips, "Don't do this again, I was so scared"

"Like you care" Jungkook snapped at him and went out leaving the other two in awkwardness.

"He hates me" Jimin mumbled

"So do you" Taehyung said making Jimin slit his eyes.

"No! I don't hate him, why should I"

"Come on Jimin-ah I'm your friend and I know what's going on"

Jimin kept mum unable to think of an answer. Taehyung held his hand,
"Jimin-ah I know you don't like Rijin being close with him, but maybe she likes him"

"No she doesn't, I know her, she hates him" Jimin became emotional and tears flooded his eyes.

"Jimin-ah don't assume until you confirm, feelings change over time"

"No-" His voice broke partially "your taking his side, don't do this to me, not even you" he grabbed his collar and yanked it off before strolling out of the room half crying.

Taehyung felt helpless at his stupidity, he knew he was going to get hurt if he kept going like this. He had to do something to stop him but it's not under his control, it was Rijin. She could change this feeling in the beginning if she wanted to.

'I don't know what she is thinking' Taehyung wondered and sighed.

Jungkook went out to the garden searching for her but she wasn't there. She wasn't in her room either. He then climbed up the terrace, he looked around and still couldn't find her, just then a voice called over from his back.

"Are you looking for me?" she asked walking to him.

He sighed and fakely shook his head,
"No I only wanted to get some air" he lied and turned the other way.

She smirked and stood beside him,
"How are you feeling?? I heard you fainted"

"You heard?? Seriously? And still you didn't come to see me" he snapped.

"I'm sorry I didn't visit you, you know about Jimin, he would throw a fit" she mumbled.

"You know what, now I'm really starting to think if you even consider me a human" he said hatefully and smirked.
He gripped her shoulder and said
"Should I risk my life to make you look at me?" gazing into her eyes straight.

She was fixed and in his hold. She tried to push it away but he pulled her closer,
"I know you very well, means a lot. Not just the story you told about your mother to me but the part you don't know about" he said firmly.

"Wh... What are you saying" her eyes were shivering.

"The part that you loved me" he finished making her go pale and released her violently and walked away.

"I loved him?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 6.4K 62
Y/n: j-jungkook please I beg you.. let me go I don't want to marry you..pl-please."she kneel infront of him and started to beg for her freedom." He b...
3.4K 367 49
This is still being edited. As it is an old story, I want it to be enjoyable for my audience and this will be happening to all my stories before I re...
37.2K 4.4K 35
★Completed★ ★Short Chapters★ ★AU + ABO★ -Description- _______________ #Past life "You were playing with my feelings all this time?" Jungkook gritted...