Away ≫ l.h. {COMPLETED} {EDI...

By qxeengina

"Please just go away. Forget all the memories we had, all the things we shared, forget everything. Because no... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Dear New Readers;
Eight
Nine
Ten
A/n
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eightteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
twenty-two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-four
Twenty-Five
A/N
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Authors note
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Character ask
character ask answers!
forty-one
pls read!
forty-two
forty-three
Forty-four
ATTENTION PLEASE READ
forty-five
forty-six
Epilouge
Flashback
GUYS
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
NOMINATIONS FOR THE FAN FICTION AWARDS!!!!

Twenty-six

3.6K 88 76
By qxeengina

1:34

From: Luke

My mum is having a family reunion and wants to know if you can come

-

1:37

From: Scarlett

Yeah, I'll come. When is it?

-

1:38

From: Luke

That's the only problem. She hasn't told me yet

-

1:40

From: Luke

i HAVE INFORMATION

-

1:41

From: Scarlett

I can basically hear you yelling through the text message

-

1:41

From: Luke

Hahahha okay so the party thing is gonna be at my moms house which is like 2 hours away this Saturday.

-
1:42

From: Scarlett

Are we gonna drive together or..

-

1:44

From: Luke

Of course. Should I come over?

-

1:47

From: Scarlett

No. I just got really sick. I'm not going to school tomorrow.

-

1:48

From: Luke

WHY MUST YOU LEAVE ME

-

1:48

From: Luke

I MISS YOU ALREADY

-

1:50

From: Scarlett

Chill Luke.

-

1:51

From: Luke

I WILL NOT CHILL

-

1:52

From:Luke

MY GIRLFRIEND IS LEAVING ME

-

1:53

From: Luke

I'll come over anyways

-

Scarlett laid in bed pretty much the entire day watching reruns of The Walking Dead and Breaking Bad. There were tissues covering her sheets and even though she was watching TV, Scarlett had headphones on listening to All Time Low. Her red and blue hair was tussled and knotted. Eyeliner and mascara smeared around her eye when she rubbed it and was too lazy to take it off. A bowl of soup laid on her lap as she sat up straight. Her eyes were puffy and her nose were congested. The only sound besides her TV and her headphones was her nose sniffling every five seconds. She didn't even hear the knock on her door. She only turned her head when she saw a tall blonde stand over her.

"Oh man you do look like a mess." Luke laughed as Scarlett pulled out an earbud.

Scarlett snorted "Thanks."

Scarlett scooted over and Luke sat next to her. He didn't lay down like he normally did, he sat in the same position as her. "I was just kidding, you look perfect as always."

"Shut up Luke."

"Hey." Luke pouted "Michael says that to me. You can't say that."

Scarlett smiled weakly feeling to sick to even blink. Luke looked at her and frowned "Your that sick huh?"

Scarlett nodded wiping her nose with a tissue that laid on her lap. Luke poked her cheek and said "Want me to call Dr.Fluke?"

"Who the hell is Dr.Fluke?"

Luke faked gasped holding his hand to his heart "Dr.Fluke happens to be the best superhero of all time. But he works as a part time Doctor."

Scarlett smiled "Okay, what does Dr.Fluke have to say?"

Luke held up a finger "Do you have a stethoscope?"

"Why the hell would you need that?"

"Well I need some excuse to put my hand up your shirt."

Scarlett smacked his chest and Luke rubbed his chest. "Your so annoying."

Luke put his hand on her forehead "Well you seem to have a mild case of Ebola."

Scarlett smacked his chest and Luke groaned "Stop hitting me."

"Stop saying stupid shit."

Luke gasped "Michael says that too."

Scarlett laughed lightly because it pretty much hurt if she even moved. Scarlett put the bowl on the night stand next to her and laid down trying to ignore the pain that was coming from her lower stomach. Luke saw her wince and said "Maybe we should take you to a doctor. When your sick you aren't supposed to wince."

"It's fine." Scarlett groaned it pain as she held her stomach "It happens all the time."

Luke narrowed his eyes at her "I can see right through you Johnson. C'mon, I'm taking you to a doctor."

"Luke I'm-"

"Bullshit Scar! Don't make me carry you." Luke growled looking down at her slipping his shoes on.

Scarlett groaned defeated but she held out her arms "I can't get up."

Luke picked her up so she was now standing on her own. "Okay?"

Scarlett nodded but she was still holding her stomach. They both hopped into Luke's car and drove to the hospital.

Luke sat Scarlett in the hospital chair while he got the paper work. The pain was becoming worse now and Scarlett couldn't bare it. Luke sat next to Scarlett and mumbled "These American people I swear."

Scarlett glanced at him as he read the first question aloud "Have you ever been or is pregnant?"

"I'm 18 and I can barely keep a goldfish alive." Luke checked off 'No'

"Are you experiencing a headache?"

"No."

"Stomach pains?"

"Yes."

"Feeling bloated?"

"Not really."

Luke was about to say something but a middle aged nurse came up to them "Scarlett? You can come with me."

Scarlett got up, grunting in pain and trailed behind the nurse. Luke grabbed her forearm making sure she stood aloft. The nurse guided them into a room and patted the bench. "Lay on here, we are going to take a few X-Rays okay?"

Scarlett nodded and laid on the metal bench. The nurse exited the room and Scarlett turned to Luke "It's hurts."

Luke grabbed her hand and smiled weakly "I know baby. It's going to be okay."

The nurse came back in and put a blue heavy thing on Scarlett "It's going to take 5 seconds okay?"

Scarlett nodded weakly. The nurse went into a different room and they heard a small buzz. The nurse came back and took it off of her.

Luke and Scarlett waited anxiously in the room that the nurse showed them after the X-Ray. Luke anxiously bit his lip and running his fingers through his hair. Scarlett reached over and patted his hand "It's okay."

Luke nodded and held her hand. He squeezed it nervously. A doctor came in with glasses draping from his nose and a clip board in his hands.

"Well the good news is that you have a minor cold. But with the stomach pains your receiving, and the X-Ray we did, we discovered you have a problem with your appendix. It's about to burst any hour now."

Scarlett's mouth dropped open and shock and said "What are you going to do."

The doctor tapped his clip board nervously with his own pen "Well unless you want an internal poisoning, I suggest we go into immediate surgery."

Scarlett nodded releasing Luke's hand "Okay. Just let me call my mum."

The doctor nodded and walked out. Scarlett pulled out her phone and called her mum. Her mum was freaking out because she couldn't be there but Luke assured her that he would never leave.

Scarlett laid in the hospital bed, playing with her fingers anxiously as Luke sat next to her running his fingers through his hair.

Luke grumbled "'Immediate surgery' it's been what? An hour?"

"Calm down Luke. They have other things to worry about." Scarlett mumbled not looking at him.

Luke snapped his head toward her and scowled "Don't say that. You should be their number 1 priority right now."

Scarlett opened her mouth to say something but two nurses came and said "It's time."

Scarlett nodded as she was being wheeled to the surgical room. Luke stayed behind, looking worried. He waved shyly and Scarlett eventually lost sight of him.

The operation was short, but it left Scarlett drowsy as hell. The stuff they gave her made her feel high and make her pass out and random times scaring the shit out of Luke.

"Omg." Scarlett said drowsily as she fingered with Luke's hair "Your hair likes a cloudddd."

Luke laughed and Scarlett dropped her hand and frowned "Who are you?"

Luke smiled "I'm your boyfriend. Luke."

"Your my boyfriend?" Scarlett said in disbelief.

Luke nodded "Damn." Scarlett said happily as she threw her head back on her pillow "Your hot as fuck."

Luke laughed as Scarlett said "How long have we been dating?"

"For about 6 months."

"Damn." Scarlett repeated "I'm luckyyyyyyy. I have a hot boyfriend while other girls have man whores! Well that's not meeeeee."

Luke laughed "Eat c'mon."

Scarlett shook her head and shoved the saltine cracker in his face "You eat it!"

Luke laughed again but ate the cracker. Scarlett squealed "You actually ate it!"

Scarlett's mum came rushing in. Her mum was a mess. From the rain, her makeup smeared down her face and it looked like she had been tearing her hair out "Scarlett baby."

"Hi mummy!" Scarlett waved as her mum hugged her.

"Everything's good?" Scarlett's mum asked Luke. Luke opened his mouth but Scarlett squealed "Mum! Feel his hair!"

Scarlett's mum laughed in amusement "That's great Hun. Luke?"

"The surgery went great. They just want to keep her for a while." Luke said and she nodded.

Scarlett hit her mums arm "Mum! Feel his hair!" She said angrily.

Her mum looked at Luke as for permission and Luke shrugged and bowed so it would be easier to feel. Her mum felt it and awed "It is soft."

"Like a cloud right?"

Her mum laughed and looked at Scarlett "I have to pick up Nicole. I'll be right back."

"Bye mummmmm" Scarlett waved and her mum was gone. Luke turned back to Scarlett and she was already passed out. The only sound in the room was Scarlett's soft snores. Luke gave her hand a little squeeze and then left the room to call the boys.

Luke shut her door and whipped out his phone from his back pocket and dialed Ashton's number.

"Hello?" Ashton's voice rang through the phone.

"Hey Ash, I'm in the hospital."

"Holy fuck Luke. What did you do now?" Ashton groaned and Luke heard Calum say 'What did he do?"

"It's not me dipshit!" Luke growled "It's Scarlett, she just had surgery."

"Oh." Ashton mumbled. "Is she okay?"

"Hm." Luke hummed "It was something with her appendix."

Ashton shouted "Guys! We have to go to the hospital!" And than back to Luke "We'll be there in 10." And then the line went dead.

Luke shoved his phone in his pocket and ran his fingers through his hair a couple of times before opening up the door again. Scarlett was still sleeping and she looked 3 years younger. Her face didn't have that stress look she always had. She looked relaxed, and peaceful. Luke planted a soft kiss on her forehead before sitting back down. He fell asleep too.

Luke jolted awake when he felt someone tangle their fingers in his hair and say "Your right Scar, his hair is soft."

Luke snapped his head up and Michael pulled his hand away looking sheepish. "What are you doing Clifford?" Luke growled fixing his hair.

"Scar told me that your hair was like a cloud." Michael smiled and turned to her "You were right."

Scarlett started giggling nonstop and buried her face in the pillow. Luke stood up and said "Can you guys stay here? I'm going to go to the cafeteria."

The guys nodded and sat in the chairs that surrounded her bed. Scarlett waved to him "Bye Lukeeee."

Luke said bye and when he closed the door he heard he say "That's my boyfriend, not yours."

--

Hola guys. Thank you sosososo much for 2k reads you guys are incredible.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.2K 1.1K 128
Send in your requests if you have any and I will try to write them up...considerin I have a lot of free time on my hands! XD Also I have some that ar...
236K 4.9K 23
"You need to focus on your body- what you're letting happen isn't good" "I know, mom." Discontinued until further notice:)
7.9K 134 23
Not much to say because I forgot. (amnesia)
87.2K 1.8K 72
"You're just out of my limit." Ashton said. "Do you know what our experiences has been like? A roller coaster. We both had our ups and downs. We bo...