The Gilbert Twins (Kol Mikael...

By TheKailaMR

I'm Jordan Gilbert, twin sister of Jeremy and younger sister to Elena. Growing up in Mystic Falls has never b... More

Characters
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty PartB
Chapter Fifty-One
SECOND CHANCE

Chapter Twelve

16.1K 343 42
By TheKailaMR

My head throbbed in agony. I groaned, wincing at the pain intensifying in my skull. I tried to move, and my brain finally caught up that my body was being restrained. I cracked open my eyes, the bright lights burning. Hissing, I closed them and tried to open them a few more times. When the harsh light wouldn't let out, I squinted. I was tied to a chair. Panic engulfed me, my eyes flying open as I struggled against the ropes. Tears were spilling down my face.

"Jordan Gilbert, you are a disgrace to the name Gilbert."

I froze, that voice. I knew that voice and yet there was an off tone. My mouth fell open as the light dimmed from being harsh and blinding to being pleasant enough to see. There was an outline and I shook my head, tears spilling down my face.

"You disgust me. You disgust your ancestors."

My lip trembled from the words that hurt more then his fists would. I hung my head down, feeling sobs wracking my body. A hand clasped my chin, forcing me up, he squeezed it hard that I cried out in pain.

"You are disgusting."

"Please...." I whimpered. Begging him. "Stop." I whispered.

"Stop? STOP? I will stop when I have cleansed the town."

"Alaric?" I tried.

He smirked down at me, his hand still gripping my chin tightly. He lightly tapped the side of my face as he continued to smirk at me.

"Alaric?" I felt fear crawling up my spine. He was backing out the room, grinning at me.

"ALARIC!"

(Elena's POV)

I got home, shrugging my coat off before yelling to the house. Jeremy came downstairs but paused upon seeing me.

"Oh, it's you. I thought you were Jordan."

"She's not home?" I asked feeling a little confused.

Jordan was always the one you could count on to text if she was going to be late coming home. I checked my watch and frowned. It was a little past 9. Jordan was never out this late on a school night.

I grabbed my phone, dialling her number but the phone was dead. I scowled; how did she forget to charge her phone. Last time we hadn't been able to reach her, she had her hand broken by Kol Mikaelson. I walked over, sitting down on the couch, deciding to wait for her to come home.

I had woken up suddenly, I checked my watch and noticed it was 2am. I quickly bounded upstairs and opened Jordan's door. She still wasn't home. I dialled Damon and he picked up with a groan.

"Elena?"

"Jordan's missing. She isn't home and her phone is off."

"Whoa, calm down. Maybe she fell asleep at a friends house?" He reasoned.

"That's not Jordan. She would have told me or at least told Jer."

"Jeremy hasn't heard from her?"

"No"

I heard rustling of sheets.

"I'm on my way."

He hung up. I paced downstairs in the living room, leaving the front door unlocked. The door opened and Damon and Stefan both walked in.

"When was the last time someone heard from her?" Stefan asked.

"Jeremy said she texted him after school and that was it."

"Where is Gilbert 2.0?" Damon asked, looking upstairs.

"Asleep. He will freak out if he thinks something has happened to her."

"Duh, they are like, joined at the hip." Damon rolled his eyes and I scowled.

Of course, they were, they were twins. They did everything together. A small part had always been jealous watching them together. To know they always had each other. But I was blessed to be their older sister. We had all found out that I was adopted and neither of them batted an eye. I kept on pacing, trying to think. I called Caroline.

"Hello?" she answered groggily.

"Hey sorry but have you seen or heard from Jordan. She isn't home and I'm worried."

"Elena, its almost 3 in the morning."

"Yes, but even Jeremy hasn't heard from her."

"What?! When was the last time?" I could hear that she was waking herself up.

"He said after school."

"Yeah, she was with that bimbo original with the dance committee. That ended just a little after 6. Jordan was going to send me notes but I assumed she would just tell me....today I guess." I nodded.

The Mikaelson's must have her. I turned to Damon and Stefan who gave a knowing look.

We drove over to the Mikaelson's I raced up the stairs before Damon grabbed me.

"Whoa there G.I. Jane. These are the Mikaelson's."

"Yes, and they have my little sister."

I tried to push past him. Damon looked up to the sky for a second before looking back to me.

"Just, let's keep it cool."

I nodded, taking in a deep breath. Stefan walked up beside me, offering me a comforting smile. Damon banged on the door. The door opened, I barged through, not bothering to see who it was.

"ELENA!" Damon and Stefan yelled together.

"JORDAN? JORDAN? ARE YOU HERE?" I yelled looking around the foyer.

"Oh, please do come in." Came Klaus's condescending tone. I whirled around, marching up to him.

"WHERE IS SHE?" I screamed, shoving him.

Klaus didn't move, he smirked down at me, giving me an innocent look. Rage kicked in as I shoved at him again.

"WHERE IS SHE?" I screamed at him. I could feel tears burning behind my eyes.

"Elena, Stefan and Damon, what a surprise this is." Elijah's melodic tone had me turning to watch him walk down the stairs.

"Is Jordan here?" I asked. Walking toward him.

"I believe she is not here."

"Kol and Rebekah also seem to not be here." Klaus mused.

I glared at him. Hatred wracking my body at the thought of Jordan suffering at the hands of either of those two. Kol had already broken her hand and Rebekah had ripped into her throat when she believed her to be me.

"Niklaus." Elijah's tone held warning. I looked between the two before Klaus pulled out his phone before dialling a number.

"Hello little brother, I don't suppose you know where our dear little sister is........oh, she is with you, hello little sister. Are you both on your way home?........have you also got the Little Gilbert girl with you? I have a very distressed doppelganger here....." I watched as Klaus's face morphed into confusion.

I turned to Damon and Stefan in alarm as they listened. Damon cursed and Stefan remained silent.

"I see.....Stefan and Elijah will join you, send me your location."

Klaus hung up and sighed.

"What?!" I demanded, looking at everyone. Stefan stepped forward. His hands on my shoulders.

"Rebekah and Jordan were attacked at the school. Jordan was taken by whomever it was but she had called Kol before she had been taken."

My eyes widened and I started to shake my head, clutching my head.

"No no no no no no no." I chanted.

"Elena, I assure you we will find Jordan. You have my word." Elijah spoke. I looked up at him. He smiled at me before turning to Klaus.

"Please remain civilized Niklaus. I suspect Miss Elena has enough to deal with."

"Of course, big brother, I wouldn't dream of upsetting my little doppelganger."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87K 1.7K 82
--Vampire Diaries Fanfiction-- We're all born and one day we all die. But the world isn't that simple. We all know the stories our parents told us be...
21.4K 1.1K 21
All my life I have been torn down; reduced to nothing. I lost my parents. I lost my home. I lost myself. And in the end, I lost my life. Then I my...
92.2K 1.3K 191
Welcome to Mystic Falls, Virginia, a town steeped in rich history and tradition, which is quaint as long as it doesn't point to a tragic and sordid p...
17.2K 387 15
Brooklyn Gilbert is the younger sister of Elena Gilbert, Just by 9 months. Her parents previously passed away in a car crash, leaving her and her two...