The Gilbert Twins (Kol Mikael...

By TheKailaMR

I'm Jordan Gilbert, twin sister of Jeremy and younger sister to Elena. Growing up in Mystic Falls has never b... More

Characters
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty PartB
Chapter Fifty-One
SECOND CHANCE

Chapter Eight

18.3K 367 110
By TheKailaMR

After watching our episode, I had messaged a friend to meet me at the Grill for lunch. Jeremy had told me had had something he had to do and if I wanted to know he would tell me. I shook my head. It would be something to do with wanting to kill Klaus and his family. I checked my phone as I walked into the Grill. I rolled my eyes spotting Rebekah hanging off the bar, pinning for Matt's attention. I felt for her. Matt was one of the decent ones and I too had a crush on him a long time ago. He was sweet, kind and loyal.

Sitting down at one of the tables, I flicked my eyes up when Rebekah sat down opposite me.

"I'm meeting someone." I told her.

"I know....I already compelled her that you had a family emergency. Now you are meeting me."

I went to stand when I felt her hand wrap around my wrist, the good one. My heart sped up when I looked down at where her hand circled mine.

"Sorry.....reflex....." She muttered. She let go and then cleared her throat. "Please sit down. I don't want to be alone." I gave her a once over and decided that it would be ok. Elijah had told that he told his family that I was not allowed to be killed.

"Are you going to ask me the grand plan?" I asked her pointedly.

"Nope." She shook her long blonde hair and I narrowed my eyes at her. She had to be wanting information which is why she cornered me here. "I wish to share a meal and.....I could use some....help." She mumbled.

My eyes widened slightly at her asking. She looked vulnerable and I knew she wasn't acting, because I had seen her act like it many many times. Her eyes flicked over to the table away from us as Matt was clearing it off. He looked over at us, watching me closely.

"I see, maybe we shouldn't do THAT here though."

"You're right."

Matt walked over, serving us sodas. He mouthed me a question and I just rolled my eyes as an answer. Rebekah had only tried to kill me once and that was because she had mistaken me for Elena when Jeremy and I were walking home.

"I see your hand is broken." She commented.

I looked down at it before shrugging.

"Do you Mikaelson's not inform each other on your torturing schemes?" I asked.

"Not exactly, tends to cause more problems." She answered with a smile.

I felt my lips tug up into a smile.

"I'm sorry though." She suddenly cut into my thoughts. I blinked when looking at her.

"For?" I asked.

"Kol. He is impulsive and irrational."

"He apologised."

"I know.....I snapped his neck when he came home." She shrugged.

My eyes widened and she smiled at me.

"I may despise your sister, but I do not despise you. You remind me of myself when I was younger, and I wish to be like that once more." She admitted.

I nodded. 

After we finished, Rebekah offered to walk with me while I headed to the second-hand bookstore.

"So, have you asked him out?" I asked, skimming through the titles.

"Yes, but he refuses me."

"His loss...." I shrugged, before grabbing a book that caught my eye. It was a copy of Jane Eyre, I opened the cover and smiled reading the inscription in the front.

"Why are you smiling?" Rebekah asked, coming to stand beside me.

"I love reading inscriptions......yes I know....strange. Jeremy and Elena make fun of me all the time."

"This one is sweet, he deeply cared for his Mary." She said.

I turned to her with a raised brow.

"What? You think you are the only one who likes reading inscriptions?" she gave me a small smile.

"Just didn't think you would too."

"Well you don't know me as well as you think you do." She shrugged.

I nodded, she was right, I didn't know her, and she turned to me with a smile.

"Kol likes reading them too."

I got home Elena, Stefan and Damon waiting for me.

"What did Barbie-Klaus want?" Damon asked.

"Nothing that concerns you." I replied.

"Jords. She tried to kill me." Elena said, folding her arms. I could see the hurt in her eyes. She thought I was choosing Rebekah over her.

"Elena, I love you, but Rebekah and I just talked about girlie things. You weren't even mentioned."

"I find that hard to believe." Damon muttered.

"Jordan just be careful. She is using you." Stefan warned.

I narrowed my eyes. good cop, bad cop routine. I went to walk upstairs before pausing on the steps.

"Thanks for letting Jeremy get killed again today. I felt that one." I sneered the last part and walked into his room. My heart hurt with seeing his body lying too still on his bed. I walked over, gently lifting his head into my lap and waited for him to wake up. An hour later he gasped, scaring the living daily lights out of me.

"What happened?" he asked me.

"I....don't....know?" I offered him.

He was on his feet, pacing in front of the bed before he turned to me.

"How did you..." He trailed off.

"I always know Jeremy. I can feel it here..." I laid my good hand flat over my heart and gave him a sad smile. "I always feel it." My voice broke.

"It was Kol."

"What?" I asked confused.

"Kol snapped my neck. He snapped Damon and Stefan's too in order to kidnap Elena."

"Jeremy.." I tried to cut him off.

"No, Jordan. I'm not lying to you anymore."

"Did he..." I trailed off. There was no way Kol would have known that Jeremy would come back to life.

"He stayed with me, saying he wanted to see the Gilbert ring in action."

"So, he knew?" I asked feeling a little relieved.

"Yeah, he was asking about the other ring, mentioning he didn't see it on you and wanted to know who else had it."

"Did you tell him?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"Why?" I narrowed my eyes. He just gave Kol another person to hurt over and over again.

"I didn't see the point in lying to him." Jeremy shrugged.

He was right. He was a 1000 year old vampire who had seen more then I could ever imagine in my life. He would know the second you lied to him. I nodded in deep thought.

"Jordan?" Jeremy's voice filtered through my ears. I turned to him quickly. "Stay away from him."

"I was planning on it." I smiled at him.

"Good." Jeremy walked over kissing my forehead. He went to the door.

"The Salvatore's are downstairs."

He stopped and shut his door closed. I grinned. Jeremy hated them here as much as I did. It was like they moved in here 6 days a week. We understood that this place was safe because no other vampire had been invited in apart from Caroline and the brothers. It was just that this was our family home and more and more it felt like that was including the Salvatore's. Yet it seemed death always followed to those who weren't apart of their plans or if someone went against Elena. I rubbed my heart, remembering Vicki, Matt's younger sister. I remember Caroline being human and Tyler not being a Hybrid. I remember aunt Jenna and Uncle John. Death just seemed to follow them closely and I was terrified that it would take Jeremy next.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 69 23
Dear diary, Bea Bennett (me), twin sister to bonnie Bennett. A witch from mystic falls who's best friend is Elena Gilbert the newly turned vampire...
360K 11.2K 147
Emily Gilbert is the older twin sister of Elena Gilbert by three minutes and the older sister of Jeremy Gilbert. Four months ago, their parents pass...
6.8K 207 6
My name is Isabella Gibert. I'm the twin sister of Jeremy Gibert and the younger sister of Elena Gibert. Our parents passed away a couple months ago...
20.9K 1.1K 21
All my life I have been torn down; reduced to nothing. I lost my parents. I lost my home. I lost myself. And in the end, I lost my life. Then I my...