Accidentally In Love // Raura

By HereComesForever_xo

"You wouldn't leave would you?" "I wouldn't even dream of it." "You have before though." "Only and idiot woul... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Epilogue

Chapter Thirty Seven

891 35 4
By HereComesForever_xo

L a u r a

I woke up wrapped up in someones grip, it was Ross'. I smiled to myself and stretched trying not to move too much. I didn't want to wake him up because I know he likes his sleep. I couldn't get out of Ross' tight grip so I tried to fall back asleep but I couldn't. I let out a groan in frustration because I suddenly needed to pee. I looked over at Ross again and slowly tried to get out of his grip, I was successful. I went to my bathroom and took this time to wash my face and sort of bring myself together. When I returned back to my bedroom Ross was still asleep. I hadn't woken him up which I was glad about. I know when Ross was gone I wasn't sleeping great so I could only imagine how he was doing. I went to the kitchen to make some breakfast.

When I got there I started to think about the past week, it made me realise a few things. I want to talk to Riker mainly to thank him but also because I want to clear some things up. After I over heard his conversation with Rocky it made me realise that what I was doing, what we were doing, it could of been taken differently if you didn't know the full story. I was too embarrassed to face him after that but I want to clear things up with him because I worried what he might say to Ross. Nothing happened with me and Rocky, although something probably could have, and of course Riker was the one who stopped us almost every time. I don't want to hurt Ross anymore and I think if Riker tells him something he thinks he saw then I'll not only lose Ross but ruin his relationship with Rocky.

When Ross was gone yes there were some times when I got lost in the moment but I never did anything. I still would never do anything. It's hard because every time I look at Rocky it's like I'm locked in his stare and I can't escape. I think I just need to stay away from him. When Ross goes home I will have to take him regardless because I bought him here then I will talk to Riker and stay away for a while.

"Hey." Ross says awkwardly interrupting my thoughts.

"Hey." I say back going up to kiss him but he turns his head so my lips end up on cheek instead of his lips. I frown in confusion.

Why did he turn his head? I thought we were okay after last night I thought everything was back to normal. He seemed fine last night why was he suddenly acting so distant?

"Are you okay?" I ask concerned.

Maybe he's not feeling well?

He nods looking everywhere in the room but at me then walks over to the kitchen bench and away from me.

What is up with him? He wasn't acting like himself and he was dressed and he looked like he was planning on leaving. He never usually gets dressed when he stays over until he leaves.

"Ross what's going on?" I go over to him and put my hand on his shoulder.

He immediately turns around so my hands comes off his shoulder.

"I have something to tell you." Ross finally speaks.

He takes a few steps away from me and still doesn't look at me.

"I'd never thought I say this again. It's actually quite hard to say." Ross says.

"You can tell me anything, you know that right?" I remind him.

Ross finally looks at me but then quickly looks away. He sits down and I join him but he still doesn't look my way.

"I don't think I will ever stop loving you Laura." Ross tells me.

"I feel the same way." I say relived. If he starts off with that whatever he has to say can't be that bad.

"Ever since I was fifteen I've loved you." Ross speaks again. He seemed distracted when he was talking. I didn't say anything because it seems like he wasn't finished talking.

"No matter what happens everyday I still think of you. I still feel the same love I did when I first realised I was in love with you Laura and I don't know if that will ever go away. Even if I want it to. Sometimes I want to hate you for making me feel so hurt but I never can. You're my Laura and even if I haven't seen you, spoke to you, thought of you in ten years I will always love you."

I stare at Ross while he speaks not saying a word, just nodding along. Ross looks at me briefly again and then it looks like it kills him to look away. When he looked at me I smiled weakly.

"You see that's why it almost hurts me to say this."

"Say what?" I ask getting worried.

My heart was beating so fast I could barely keep up with it. I could feel myself of the verge of crying. I was worried I didn't know what he was going to say. There was tears in my eyes waiting to come out.

"I can't be." Ross pauses and takes a breath.

"I can't be with you anymore." Ross finishes. He speaks so quietly I barley hear him.

That's when the first tear came out.

"I don't think this is the end of the story. I think it's just a new chapter in our lives." Ross tells me.

I look down to hide my face.

"I had no idea you felt this way." I say.

"Well a week is a long time to think and I think this is for the best." He tells me.

"What about last night?" I ask him.

"That was never meant to happen. It was a mistake." Ross tells me.

I couldn't hold in anymore tears. Hearing him say that it was a mistake was what hurt me most. I could see Ross getting up in the corner of my eyes. He stands there for a second.

"I'm sorry." He says before walking to the door.

I quickly get up and follow him and stop him before he leaves.

"You said you wouldn't leave again." I say making Ross freeze.

"I don't know what to say to you. I can't keep making up reasons for staying with you Laur. I used to have this feeling that I could do anything with you and I can't explain to myself why it's not there anymore. I just need some time to-"

"Isn't that why you were gone for a week?" I cut him off.

"I need some time feeling free feeling again, without the worry that I will come home one day to find you with my brother." Ross says coldly and then leaves me standing there speechless.

I had no idea that is how he felt. Sure I knew he would feel weird about it all but him being worried about Rocky and I? I guess he was right to be worried though. We were so close too many times. I need to forget about Rocky if I want to be with Ross. I needed a shower. I went into my bedroom to grab a change of clothes. Just as I was about to walk into the bathroom something caught my eye. I walk over to it and pick it up, it's a photo of Ross and I. How did that get here? It was a bit crinkled up but still okay, like it had been stuffed into a pocket. I looked at us, I remember this photo being taken, we looked so happy. It made me start feeling sad that now he was gone. This photo wasn't mine though so does that mean it was Ross'? It must of fallen out of his jeans last night. If he was going to end it though then why did he still carry around a photo of us?

A knock at the door interrupted my thoughts. I looked at myself in the mirror and tried to wipe away the remaining tears. There was no point in trying to hide the fact that I had been crying. I answered the door and I was shocked to which who I saw standing outside me door.

"Hey Laura." Riker greets me before letting himself in.

"Riker?" I say confused.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"Well I wanted to come speak to you since you and Ross are together again but then I saw him leaving here quite lets just say not himself." Riker explains.

"We're not together." I confirm to him. I walk into the living room and sit down on the couch, Riker follows.

"Oh I just presumed since last night you two seemed pretty close." Riker tells me.

"Yeah that's what I thought but apparently it was a mistake." I reply.

"Sorry." Riker comforts me. He pulls me into a hug and I start to cry thinking about Ross and I again.

As I start to calm down Riker speaks.

"Why aren't you together? If you don't mind me asking."

"It's okay." I smile.

"Rocky." Is all I mange to say but Riker understands and I don't have to say anymore.

"That's actually what I wanted to speak to you about." Riker says slowly.

"I want to be with Ross. I know you saw some things and you were concerned but trust me I wouldn't let anything happen because I love Ross and I want to be with him." I say defencelessly.

"Okay but you have to understand that you can't go around doing that. Ross didn't even see any of that and he is sill mad." Riker tells me.

"I know but Rocky has this affect on me and-" Riker cuts me off before I can continue.

"There should be no buts if you love Ross."

I nod instead of talking because I know Riker's right. Ross did say that this wasn't the end, he just needs some time. I will just stay out of his way and hopefully he wants to get back together.

"Laura are you going to get that?" Riker interrupts my thoughts.

"Huh?" I ask.

"Someone knocked on the door." He tells me.

"Oh right, I'll be back in a second."

I go to see who's at the door. I don't know who it is but I hope they come with some goos news. I open it to see.. my aunt?

"Laura!!" She says happily and pulls me into a hug.

"Don't think I'm happy to see you because trust me I am, it's just what are you doing here?" I ask.

"Well I hope so." She laughs but soon her smile drops.

"I'm afraid I have some bad news."

/ / / / / / /

I want to apologise for not posting in like a week but trust me I have been trying to write this chapter all week. Next week is my last week of school until I go on my summer holidays so I've been very busy and I don't know how I will go this week but after that I should update normally.

Another thing I want to say is THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE FOR THE 5,000 READS!!! I can't believe it! I was so shocked when I saw it. I was determined to finish this chapter when I saw that and I tried to make it as long as I could. Thank you again and I hope you're enjoying the story!!

Until next time...

// H e r e C o m e s F o r e v e r _ x o 💕 //

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 19.8K 73
.. c; after Ross saves Laura, they fall in love, but with people getting between them and problems going on.. Will they ever have a happy ending?
3.5K 134 10
'Change isn't always bad...' Can she love again? A RAURA FANFICTION C.O.M.P.L.E.T.E.D. (This is my first ever writen story and I decided to post it o...
86.6K 2.4K 36
Laura had to get used to live alone, taking care of herself, until she gets hurt. A stranger saves her and shows her that sometimes a help is needed...
7K 253 17
HIGHEST RANKS ~ #2 in raurafanfiction (08/19/2021) God, I wish that you had thought this through before I went and fell in love with you. ~ "What if...