Majin Ball Z [ABRIDGED] On Ho...

By King_Kado131

"Dragon Ball Z" follows the adventures of Goku who, along with the Z Warriors, defends the Earth against evil... More

Somewhat of a Prologue
Keep Your Eye on The Birdy
4 EPISODES OF FILLER IN 4453 WORDS!
Saiyan Attack Part 2
Sayian Attack Part 3
POPO!
EVEN MORE FILLER!
Finally! Some Plot!
Namekian Bluegrass & Vegeta and Y/n's horrible discovery
Y/n and Vegeta Grand Adventure
The Sound of Pure Terror
Tokusentai Part 2
Tokusentai Part 3 and 4
Tokusentai Final
Y/n gets his wish... sorta...
VS Genderbent Space Hitler Part 1
Vs Genderbent Space Hitler Part 2
VS Genderbent Space Hitler Part 3
VS Genderbent Space Hitler Part 4
FriezaBall FighterZ
Filler Friendship!
The Adventures of Can't Say
Warning of The Past
Christmas Tree of Basically Non-Cannon!
Now that's Cool!
Cat Loves Food! Ye-Yea-Yeah-Yeah!
The Prodigal Bitch's Return
Android Party
[A/N]EXCUSE ME!?

Saiyan Attack Part 1

3.3K 86 115
By King_Kado131

Prideful Female Voice: "The following is a Nonprofit fan-based parody based on a Fan-based parody. DragonBall, DragonBall Z, DragonBall GT, DragonBall Super and DragonBall Z ABRIDGED, are all owned by FUNimation, TOEI Animation, Shueisha, Akira Toriyama and Team Four Star. Please support the official releases!"

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

In space two space orbs flew through the empty void towards earth. Inside of the pod flew the two Saiyan warriors ready to cause chaos.

???1: "Are we there yet?"

???2 slightly annoyed: "No."

???1: "Are we there yet?"

???1 more annoyed: "No."

???1: "Are we there yet?"

???2 really annoyed: "No!"

???1: "Are we there yet?"

???2 now irritated: "NO!"

???1: "Are we there yet?"

The first Saiyan asked one last time as the two pods finally began to enter earth's atmosphere.

???2 relieved: "Yes."

*BOOOOOOOM!*

The two pods crashed into the center of a city creating a huge explosion.

???1: "..... Yaaay!"

《Majin Ball Z [ABRIDGED]》
Episode: 3
Earth's Worst Enemies... for now.

Soon after crashing in the middle of the people began to surround the two space pods as they slowly opened, revealing two humanoid figures, but both of them were powerful alien warriors wearing similar armor with tails wrapped around their waists.

One was a bald man with a very thin mustache who had a large and buff body,

while the other was a short female with slightly long black hair, most of which was spiked up leaving her with a large widow's peak, she had her own tail wrapped around her waist with a face of seemingly endless anger.

The male looked around at the scared humans with joy.

???1: "Hey look, Vegeta, more locals."

The humans continues to stare for a few moments before somebody spoke up.

Citizen: "....So, are you guys alie-"

Nappa: "HAAA!"

*KA-BOOOOOM!!!*

Nappa threw his fingers into the air, causing a massive explosion to occur, reducing the city to dust, leaving only to the aliens floating there.

???1: "Ahhh, I hate awkward silences."

???2: "Dammit, Nappa, think before you act! What if you'd have blown up one of the Dragon Balls?"

Nappa: "The what now, Vegeta?"

Vegeta: "The Dragon Balls, Nappa. Don't you remember our wish?"

《Flashback》

Goka: "The Dragon Balls, you know? There are seven of them. They grant any wish you want, like immortality?"

Oolong: "Or Bulma's panties!"

Y/n: ".... Never in my life have I needed something so much..."

《Flashback Over》

Nappa: "Yeah, pandas..."

Vegeta: "You know what, Nappa? One of these days you're going to die. Then you'll be out of my hair forever. Now let's just go."

Vegeta said before she and Nappa began flying off towards our heroes.

《MEANWHILE WITH OUR HEROES!》

Piccolo stood in a waste land with Y/n and Gohan, who sat watching a show on Y/n's stolen phone.

Piccolo: "Gohan, Y/n, on your guard! They're coming right towards us."

Gohan: "But, why would they be headed our way?"

Piccolo: "They're probably seeking to eliminate the strongest power level."

Gohan: "But... my dad's dead."

Piccolo: "I was referring to me!"

Gohan: "Oh!.... wait a second, by that logic shouldn't Y/n have the highest power level on earth?"

Y/n: "As soon as I crashed here, I had the highest power level on earth."

Y/n said causing Piccolo to grumble as he crossed his arms. Gohan got up and ready, whilst Y/n just continued to sit there. Soon after, Krillin landed next to them.

Krillin: "Hey, guys, Krillin's here!"

Piccolo: "Oh, I thought I sensed someone else coming. Good, it seems you've increased your power since we last met."

Krillin: "I know! Isn't it great? I-"

Y/n: "Hey Krillin! You're almost as strong as Gohan now!"

Krillin: "I- Wait, b-but he's only five..."

Gohan: "It's because I'm half Saiyan!"

Krillin: "Well, at least there's only two of you. So, uh, how bad was the training with Piccolo?"

Gohan: "Well, the training wasn't that bad. Mr. Piccolo's actually really nice after you get to know him. And Mr. Y/n's always giving me relationship advice!"

《Flashback》

Piccolo: "Gohan, I've-

Y/n: "WE'VE!"

Piccolo: "Ugh. We've brought you a sparring partner for today."

Gohan: "Really? Who?"

《Timeskip》

Gohan: "AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!"

Dinosaur: "GGGGRRRRAAAAAHHHHH!!!"

Gohan was being chased a giant dinosaur that was ready to eat him.

Y/n: "IT'S A LADY GOHAN! SEDUCE IT OR KICK IT'S ASS!"

《Flashback over》

Gohan: "So how was your training, Krillin?"

Krillin then began to whimper as slowly broke down a cried replying.

Krillin: "First rule of Popo's training: Do not talk about Popo's training!"

Gohan: "Krillin, why are you crying?"

Krillin: "Second rule of Popo's training!"

Y/n: "... I think I'm gonna like this Mr. Popo guy."

Piccolo: "Aw man, he's already crying, and the Saiyans aren't even here ye-"

Nappa: "Yeah we are!"

Nappa said as he and Vegeta suddenly appeared infront of the group with in the air above them. The two then land in the ground, facing the group

Nappa: "Hi."

Piccolo: "So, you guys are the Saiyans?"

Nappa: "No."

Vegeta: "Don't be rude, Nappa."

Krillin: "And you're here for the Dragon Balls?"

Nappa: "No."

Vegeta: "...We are. And I am the Princess of all Saiyans!"

Piccolo: "You're a Princess?"

Nappa: "No."

Vegeta: ".....F**k you, Nappa."

Piccolo: "So what do we call you?"

Nappa: "Well I'm Nappa, and this is Vegeta. She was a prison-"

Vegeta: "Shut up, Nappa!"

Nappa whispering: "...bitch."

Vegeta: "Dammit, Nappa."

Vegeta said through her teeth in anger. Nappa then noticed Piccolo standing there causing his eyes to widen in slight suprise.

Nappa: "Oh look, Vegeta, it's a Namekian."

Krillin: "Hey, I take offense to that."

Piccolo: "He's referring to me, you idiot. And it's not an insult; the Namekians are a fine, proud race of-"

Nappa: "That means he doesn't have a penis, right Vegeta."

Piccolo face turned into one of shock as Krillin is heard trying not to laugh, but Vegeta grew a small smile.

Vegeta: "Eunuchs."

While all this was happening, Y/n stared at Vegeta with wide eyes of amazment taking in every single part of her beauty, stars in his eyes that only grew when he saw the Saiyan Princess smile.

*FWOOSH!*

Y/n: "Hello there, my Saiyan Princess of Everlasting Beauty."

Vegeta: "W-What the!?"

Vegeta's eyes widened as she jumped, when Y/n suddenly appeared next to her, leaning on a nonexistant wall that was next to her. Y/n pointed at himself with his thumb as he smiled and winked at the princess.

Y/n: "Name's Majin Y/n! I'm the Badass Sexy Protagonist of this story who's gonna grow the Multiverse's Largest Harem. Now, I know it's improper to ask this of such a beautiful royal...... But I must....."

Y/n then combed his "hair" back with a spin of his head causing actual tiny stars to appear next to him while Vegeta stared with a small blush appearing in her face, that blush only grew as Y/n took the back of his hand and slowly caressed Vegeta face with it, moving back a lock of hair from her face before speaking seductively to the blushing princess.

Y/n: "Would you like to... be my very first... very beautiful... Prize Waifu?"

Everyone stared at Y/n and Vegeta with wide eyes as he used his greatest moves on Vegeta.

Gohan: "Holy Shit I have so much more to learn."

Krillin: "Are you kidding me! You'd have to take a 17 whole college courses to master that shit!"

Y/n caressed Vegeta cheek again, which was a bright crimson red like the rest of her face, and slowly lowered his hand until it reached her chin, slowly and carefully lifting up her face to look up at him with the massive blush still on her face. Y/n then slowly moved his face closer to her own ready to kiss the princesses lips. Vegeta was so overwhelmed that she was going to kiss Y/n... when she suddenly snapped out of her daze and suddenly glared at Y/n with an intense rage and gave a suddle growl. Y/n suddenly stopped his advances as he opened his eyes with slight fear at the princess's growling.

Y/n: "... Did you know that you're very pretty when you're extremely pissed off?"

Vegeta extremely pissed off: "Is that so? Would you like a closer look? Cause I can give you really close look..."

Vegeta then raised her fist and clenched it tightly as she raised it right infront of her face.

Vegeta extremely pissed off: "When I shove my fist Shoulder Deep in you Sexy Orange Ass."

Y/n: "........ You think my Orange Ass is Sexy?"

Vegeta: "..........."

Y/n: "........."

《Not Even 2 Seconds Later》

Y/n in Fear & Vegeta in Rage: "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

In the air, Vegeta was attacking Y/n with a massive and deadly barrage of attacks with a blush still on her face. Y/n could only scream in fear as Vegeta beat the Orange Majin mercilessly. Everyone watched with wide eyes as Vegeta tried to kill Y/n with all her rage.

Vegeta: "GALICK GUN!"

Y/n: "NONONONONONONONONONONONONONO-!"

Vegeta: "FFFIIIRRREEE!"

*PPPPEEEEWWWWW!!!*

Y/n: "AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Vegeta then fired a full power blast at Y/n into the sky, sending a massive Purple Beam into space with Y/n in it. She then landed in the ground next to Nappa, breathing heavily with a blush on her face.

Nappa: ".... Vegeta and the orange guy sitting in a tree-"

Vegeta: "SHUT UP BEFORE I DO THE SAME TO YOU NAPPA!"

Nappa whispering:"... K-i-s-s-i-n-g..."

Nappa whispered loudly causing Vegeta to blush even more as she growled.

*THUD!*

Suddenly a mass of Burnt Orange gum like substance fell from the sky next to our heroes surprising everyone. That orange blob then began to change and morph until Y/n was fully reformed with some soot on his body.

Gohan: "M-Mr. Y/n? A-Are you ok?"

Krillin: "Yeah. You just delivered the world greatest pickup lines and got the world's greatest slap in the face. You good?"

Y/n: "Yeah I'm fine.

Y/n said as he patted the black burnt dust off of his body, before he looked at Vegeta with a smug yet still seductive face, causing her to blush and glare at the same time.

Y/n: "But my Little Princess Waifu.... She's totally into me."

Vegeta in background: "I AM NOT!"

Nappa: "Now Vegeta, what have I told you about being a Tsundere?"

Vegeta: "SHUT THE FUCK UP NAPPA! AND YOU!"

*PPPEEEWWW!*

Vegeta yelled before she fired a lazer at Y/n, destroying his upper half before it quickly reformed.

Vegeta: "WHY WON'T YOU DIE!?"

Y/n: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

After a minute or two of standing, Vegeta took some deep breaths and calmed down... a little bit... a tiny bit... as calm as Vegeta and the Saiyan arc can get. ANYWAY! Soon after some deep breathing from Vegeta, the Saiyans continued with the plot.

Nappa: "Have you calmed down now Vegeta?"

Obviously still pissed Vegeta: "As calm as I can get..."

Nappa: "Good, now I'm gonna read their power levels, Vegeta."

Nappa said as he used his scouter to read Gohan, Piccolo, Y/n's and Krillin's power levels, which reads 0.8 Raditz for Gohan, 1.1 Raditz for Piccolo, 0.9 Raditz for Krillin, and FUCK! Raditz for Y/n. Vegeta removes her Scouter and puts it away.

Vegeta: "Nappa, don't you understand? They can hide their power levels, those readings are useless."

Nappa: "You mean like YouTube friends?"

Vegeta: "Yes, and I have a better way of testing their power levels. Plant the Saibamen."

Nappa: "Yay!"

Nappa cheered in joy as he took quickly planted a seed, causing Six Green Grimilin brain monsters to appear from the ground roaring.

Nappa: "Ta-da!"

Piccolo: "Wha-what are those?"

Vegeta: "They're cultivated life forms. All with the same power level as Raditz. That's right; he was so weak, we could actually grow Raditzes!"

Nappa: "But, Vegeta, then you have to worry about the Fraggles."

Vegeta: "Oh God dammit, Nappa, nobody's going to get that."

??? In distance: "As a matter of fact..."

A voice appeared in the distance as a two new character appeared in the scene.

Tien: "I did."

It was Tien and his Close Friend/Partner Chiaotzu. Vegeta grew irritated by these new appearances.

Vegeta: "Oh, goody, more of them. Who the hell are you?"

Nappa: "Vegeta, look, more bald people! the small one."

Nappa said while pointing towards Krillin.

Nappa: "The two tall ones."

Nappa said pointing to Tien and Piccolo.

Nappa: "And- Ah... Ah... Vegeta! Look, a Pokémon!"

Nappa said pointing to Chiaotzu, who did in fact, look like a Meditite.

Chiaotzu: "I'm not a Pokémon! I'm Chiaotzu! Chiaotzu!"

NAPPA: Did you hear that, Vegeta? It's a Chiaotzu!"

Nappa then pulled out a Pokeball.

Nappa: "I'm gonna catch it!"

Chiaotzu: "I told you, I'm not a Poké-"

*BLAM!*

Chiaotzu: "OW!"

Suddenly Chiaotzu was hit in the head by Nappa's Pokeball creating a small bruise.

Nappa: "Awwww, it didn't work, Vegeta!"

Vegeta: "That's because you have to damage it first."

Nappa: "Alright, let's see if I can get a critical!"

Chiaotzu flinched and quickly hid behind Tien as Nappa glared at him with a menacing smile.

*FWOOSH!*

Y/n: "Tough, Beautiful, and you know your Games?"

Y/n said as he suddenly appeared next to Vegeta again, but this time his arm was around Vegeta's waist, bringing the princess closer to him, but the princess only let out a quiet growl with her eyes closed.

Y/n: "You just get more and more perfect with every seco-"

*SLAP!*

*THUD!*

Y/n: "GAH! Damn... that Is one powerful backhand."

Y/n said as he got bitchslapped away by Vegeta, landing next to Krillin once again. Soon after getting up, the tense air around the heroes slowly began to fade as a new hero appeared.

???: "Hey, guys, there no need to worry, cause, I'm here now."

Krillin: "It's Yamcha!"

Krillin said in joy as the new character revealed themself.

Yamcha: "That's right. Don't worry, guys, we worked ourselves half to death with our training, so I know as long as we stick together, we'll take on these Saiyans, and WE WILL WI-"

*Grab*

*KAAAA-BOOOOOOOOOM!*

Krillin in background: "Yeah...! Woooo...!"

Y/n: "... Huh... never thought I'd see a Trash Waifu... first time for everything I guess..."

After Yamcha's quick Death, Nappa began naming the remaining five Saibamen.

Nappa: "That one's Snuggles, and that one's Foofoo, and that one's Cabbagehead, and that one's Other-Cabbagehead, and that one's Vegeta Jr."

Vegeta then fired a lazer quickly killing Vegeta Jr.

Nappa: "Vegeta Jr., Nooooo!"

Krillin is seen grieving over Yamcha's dead body with an anger growing inside of him.

Krillin: "Yamcha! Yamcha! Yamcha was our friend... she had a great ass and you bastards killed her! Don't worry, Yamcha, I'll avenge you!"

Piccolo: "Oh right, you're going to avenge him? The five-year-old over here is stronger than you are!"

Krillin: "But I-"

Piccolo: "Face it, you're pretty much here as a meat shield."

Piccolo said causing Krillin to slowly grow extremely angry.

Nappa: "Ha! Look at him, Vegeta. He's like the Raditz of their group."

Krillin: "That's it! I can't take it anymore! I can only be pushed so far!"

The Final Fantasy VII hub appears as the cursor selects Krillin, then Limit Break. The words scatter shot appeared above Krillin as he prepares his move.

Krillin: "KRILLIN LIMIT BREEEEEAK!!!!"

Krillin then shot a beam that curved into the air, before it exploded into a bunch of other Lazers that slammed into 3 Saibamen, killing the three easily as Final Fantasy VII music played before the FFVII Vicotory Fanfare played.

Krillin: "That was...for Yamcha... and her ass."

Krillin said breathing heavily as he stood there. Y/n began to clap for Krillin and his victory.

Y/n: "Good job Krillin!"

Vegeta: "Yes, Congratulations, you've just destroyed the equivalent of three Raditz."

Krillin: "That's right! What now, you daughter of a ba-"

Vegeta: "Nappa here is worth five Raditz."

Krillin: "I- uh... What?"

Vegeta: "And I am worth fifteen Raditz."

Krillin: "... I... Oh..."

Nappa: "Aw, come on, don't get so down on yourself. At least you've proven that your Raditz is still stronger than our Raditz."

《With Raditz》
Raditz: "I... hate... all of you."
《Back At the Fight》

Vegeta: "So in short, good for you. Oh, by the way, you missed one."

A Siabaman tied to attack Krillin from behind, but it suddenly stopped mid air and began floating up, only to reveal that it had floated right into the center of a massive mine field of small purple energy orbs. Everyone then looked only to see Y/n holding his hand up to the Saibaman, with his hand opened wide.

Y/n: "Bomb Barrage."

Y/n said menacingly as he clenched his hand into a fist, causing all the purple orbs to fly into the floating Saibaman, before they and the green man began tk glow brightly.

*ZZAAAAAA-*

*BBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM!*

Y/n: "Alright then. Now that those are all out of the way, I can get back my... original plan."

Y/n said before turning towards Vegeta with a smile that could only be described as, Yandere-esk.

Vegeta thoughts: ".... Yeah... not touching that with a 10 Lightyear stick."

Vegeta: "Well, Nappa, looks like it's your turn to teach them a lesson."

Nappa: "Yeah, right out of Saiyan University."

Vegeta: "Hold on, you went to college?"

Nappa: "Yup."

Vegeta: "What the hell could someone like you possibly major in?!"

Nappa: "Child Psychology."

Gohan: "Wow, That sounds really interes-"

Nappa: "With a minor in Pain!"

*GLASH!*

Tien: "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Nappa said before dashing forwards, cutting off Tien's left arm with his first attack.

Vegeta: "Looks like he's been...disarmed!"

There is silence as Vegeta's joke goes unlaughed at by the universe.

Nappa in distance: "I get it!"

Vegeta: "Shut it, Nappa."

Tien jumps into the sky, but Nappa is quick to chase after the now one handed triclops.

NAPPA: Oh, I love this game! Tag!

*BLAM!*

Tien: "GAH!"

Nappa chased after Tien and quickly kicked the man in the back, sending him flying into the ground.

Nappa: "No tagbacks.

Tien thoughts: "Agh, damn, this guy's strong. Maybe it would be best if I just took Chiaotzu and- Wait, where is he?!"

Nappa: "Vegeta, the Pokémon's on my back."

Nappa said, revealing that Chiaotzu had indeed latched onto Nappa's back.

Tien: "Chiaotzu! No!"

Nappa: "Aww, I can't get it off, Vegeta! Here, I'll use Rock Smash."

Nappa flew over to a mountain and slammed his back and Chiaotzu into it, smashing said moutain. But Chiaotzu stayed as he began to clow brightly, charging up with power.

Tien: "Chiaotzu, you get down from there this instant!"

Chiaotzu telepathically: "No! I have to do this, Tenshinhan! For all the people of Earth, our friends, and especially you!"

Tien: "But Chiaotzu...!"

Chiaotzu telepathically: "Don't worry, you can just wish me back with the Dragon Balls! Now, goodbye, my friend!"

Tien: "That won't work, Chiaotzu! We already wished you back once with the Dragon Balls; we can't do it twice!"

Chiaotzu telepathically: "Wait, wha-"

*BBBBOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM!*

Chiaotzu then exploded into a mass of fire and energy blasting Nappa along with himself.

Tien: "N-No! No! Chiaotzu! CHIAOTZUUUU!!!"

Krillin: "Oh, my God... He blew into more pieces than Yamcha!"

Tien: "Krillin!"

Krillin: "What?"

Tien: "He was my closest friend! I... I loved him."

Krillin: "As a memorial to Yamcha: gay."

Tien thoughts: "At least your sacrifice wasn't in vain, my friend."

???: "Aww, dang it, Vegeta. He used Self-Destruct."

The smoke from Chiaotzu's explosion slowly cleared away, revealing that Nappa was completely fine.

Nappa: "I hate it when they do that."

Tien in background: "DAMN IT!"

Nappa lands on the ground infront of the grieving Tien.

Nappa: "Awwww, I think I made him mad, Vegeta. Should I talk to him about it? The first step to working out your problems is healthy communication. And-"

Tien: "HUAAAH!"

Tien dashed forwards and tried to punch Nappa, but Nappa dodged, causing Tien to punch a boulder.

Nappa: "Hey, that was very rude! I was talking to VEGETA!"

Nappa yelled as he punched Tien, sending him flying into a different boulder, smashing it before Nappa began to unleash a deadly barrage of beat down upon Tien.

Gohan: "Should- Shouldn't we help him?"

Piccolo: "Can't you see he has to fight this battle on his own? He's fighting for the honor of his fallen comrade."

Tien in background: "HELP ME, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, HELP MEEEE!!!"

Piccolo: "Like a hero."

Gohan: Oh for the love of god! MR. Y/N! HELP HIM!"

Gohan yelled at where Y/n was standing before, only to see that he was gone again. He then turned only to see Y/n having a onside conversation with Vegeta.

Y/n: "Oh Come on, I'd consume a whole planet just for a little attention my Little Princess Waifu."

Vegeta: "Go away. And I swear If that "Little" part is about my Height, I will split you in half."

Y/n: "I can do the same, but I don't need to use my hands, if you know what I mean."

Vegeta grew another blush but it quickly dissipated as she growled some more causing Y/n to back up a tiny bit.

Vegeta: "The hell are you clinging to me for?"

Y/n: "I've been with a Green Pickle man obsessed with training and a coward Half Saiyan child for the past year, so saying that I'm a little backed up, is a major understatement."

Gohan in distance: "MR. Y/N! HELP TENSHINHAN!"

Y/n: "Welp, sorry to cut our little chat short, but I gotta kick the shit out of your friend."

Vegeta: "Friend? Making a lot of assumptions here."

Y/n: "Stay Cute Little Princess Waifu!"

Y/n said before he flew off towards Nappa. The Bald Saiyan was getting ready to finish off Tien with a crashing attack from the sky.

Nappa: "For PONY!!!!!!!!"

Y/n: "NOPE!"

*BLAM!*

Nappa: "UWAGH! He hit me!"

Y/n appeared infront of Nappa and kicked him into the air. The Majin then appeared above the Saiyan and rammed his Elbow into Nappa's stomach, cracking his armor

Nappa: "GAH HA! He hit me twice!"

Nappa was falling at extreme speed, but he was quickly caught by Y/n and spun around, Y/n charged a purple orb in his hand and held Nappa infront of him. He held the orb tightly before slamming it into Nappa's chest once again, creating a blast of energy that went though Nappa's body, sending him flying towards Gohan

Piccolo: "Gohan, hurry up and blast him with all your strength! Before he has time to DOOOOODGE!"

Dodge echo's in Gohan's mind as major PTSD began to kick in replaying all the times Gohan got blasted by Piccolo and Y/n for getting one of Y/n's Waifu Questions wrong. Gohan then panicked and hid behind a large rock.

Piccolo in background: "Damn you, Pavlov!"

Napp quickly stopped himself mid aid and tried to regain his senses, but before he could, he was suddenly punched in the face, causing an explosion that sent him into the ground. It was then revealed that he was punched by Y/n who had a mass of energy wrapped around his arms making purple energy boxing gloves.

Y/n: "Beatdown Barrage."

Y/n said as he glared at Nappa. His Beatdown Barrage then disappeared as Piccolo and Krillin flew infront of Y/n, causing him to put his hands behind his head.

Nappa: "Hey, not gonna lie. Dick move, orange man, dick move."

Krillin: "Piccolo, do you have a plan?"

Piccolo: "That depends; can you get him in a Full Nelson?"

Krillin: "Any plans that don't involve killing me?"

Piccolo: "Well, there is the multi-form technique."

Krillin: "But doesn't that cut our power levels by-"

Piccolo: "Plan A or Plan B, Krillin!"

Krillin: "Plan B! Plan B!"

Krillin and Piccolo then performed a brand new technique that made 3 clones of themselves.

Piccolo & Krillin: "Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!"

*POOF!*

Also, Copyright!

Nappa: "Vegeta! I can't....."believe it"."

Vegeta in background: "UUUGGGHHH!"

The small army of Krillins and Piccolos charged at Nappa throwing punches at Nappa, who was easily able to dodge, block and parry all of their attacks.

Piccolo thoughts: "Hrgh, he's dodging every hit! We can't lay a finger on him! What kind of incredible mental discipline has this guy gone through?"

Nappa: "Patty cake, patty cake, baker's MAN! Bake me a cake as fast as you CAN!"

Nappa said as he quickly began to beat all of the clones, quickly knocking them to the ground.

*THUD!*

Krillin: "Guh!"

*DING!*

[Krillin Owned Counter: 6]

*BLAM!*

Krillin: "GAH!"

[Krillin Owned Counter: 8]

Both Piccolo and Krillin hit the ground before getting slammed into by their Doubles, causing them to hit the ground.

Nappa: "Good effort, but I'm the Patty Cake champion."

Piccolo: "....... What?"

Nappa: "But, at least you didn't uselessly self-destruct like that Pokémon."

Hearing this cause Tien to slowly rise to his feet as he made a half triangle in his hand aimed at Nappa.

Tien: "You stupid...ugly...son of a bitch. His name...was CHIAOTZU! KIKŌHŌ!"

A golden blast of energy was sent flying at Nappa from Tien.

Nappa: "Yeah, that Chiaotzu- OH, MY GOOOO-"

*BBBBBOOOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!*

Nappa get blasted by the massive attack, creating a massive explosion.

Tien thoughts: "Right here... Right behind you, Chiaotzu."

Tien then died after using up all of his energy hitting the ground. The smoke from Tien's attack then slowly dissipated, revealing that Nappa was still standing, but his armor was somewhat broken now.

Nappa: "Aha, pointless."

Krillin: "We're gonna die, aren't we."

Y/n: "I mean, I could help you guys... but you're not Waifus or Gohan, sooooo,"

Nappa: "You're screwed!"

Nappa said finishing Y/n's sentence before he charged at Krillin, Piccolo and Gohan, only to stop and turn towards Vegeta.

Nappa: "Vegeta!"

Vegeta clearly annoyed: "What?"

Nappa: "I can fly..."

Vegeta's left eye began to twitch for a few seconds in silence before she replied.

Vegeta: "... Yes, Nappa, yes you can.

Krillin: "You know, you're gonna be in a lot of trouble once Goka gets here!"

Vegeta: "Who?"

Krillin: "Goka! She's stronger than all of us combined!"

Y/n in background: "NOT COUNTING ME! I HAVE BEEN STRONGER THAN HER!"

Vegeta: "Well then, I guess we better kill you before she gets here."

Krillin: "W-Wait, I mean..."

Nappa: "But Vegeta, I wanna meet the strong lady!"

Vegera: "Nappa just kill them first and-"

Nappa: "But I want her to see us kill them!"

Vegeta: "Oh, God, there's no arguing with you. Fine, I'll give you three hours tops. After that, I'm killing all of you."

Nappa: "Yay! And now we wait."

《30 Seconds Later》

N

appa: "Is she here yet?"

Everyone: "No."

Nappa: "Is she here yet?"

Everyone: "No...!"

Nappa: "Is she here yet?"

Everyone: "No!"

Nappa: "Is she here yet?"

Everyone: "NO!"

Nappa: "Is she here ye-"

Everyone: "NO!!!"

Y/n in background: "I swear to God, I am going to Consume him!"

V

egeta: "Goddamn it, Nappa, just go do something! Go have fun! I don't care how.

Nappa: "Oh boy! This is gonna be my best...day...ever."

《Timeskip》

Everyone was sitting around and waiting for Goka, Y/n leaned against a boulder watching Anime on his phone, but meanwhile, Vegeta was trying to check Y/n's powerlevel on her scouter, only to get the words, "FUCK" every single time she scanned him. She let out an annoyed sigh, before she took off the scouter and tossed it to the side.

Vegeta: "Well, time's up-- time to die."

Piccolo: "So, where's your friend-"

Armorless Nappa: "I'm back!"

*THWACK!*

Piccolo: "GGGAAAHH-

Veget: "Nappa, where did your armor go?"

Nappa: "I had a hell of a day, Vegeta. I sank their battleship...and their whales."

In the middle of the ocean, a mass of wreacked ships sat in bloodied water, a mass of destruction created by Nappa.

Aquaman in distance: "Nooo..."

[End]

Alright! That's that!

Also! I'd like to bring up a fact about Y/n!

Remember how Majin Buu was split into his Evil Half and Good Half? Yeah that never happened to Y/n. He's got all of his power along with his Evil Side still inside of himself.

Also if you wanna know how strong Y/n is right now, he's at the same power as Pefect Cell at the moment, but hes still getting better and better.

SEEYA!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 1.9K 37
PLS NOTE THAT THE ONLY OC IS ATHENA/MAIZ! I DO NOT OWN THE DBZ CHARACTERS USED! THIS WAS MIDDLE SCHOOL ME!! •~•~•~•~•~•~• A lost female Saiyan trave...
1.6K 65 16
⚠️ smut/ yaoi ( Vegeta tops Goku ) This is my first time writing a fanfic, and I do have school. So don't expect very recent updates. If there is a...
4.2K 78 24
["The Super Saiyan Girl" book #2!] Seven years have passed since the defeat of Cell and the death of Son Goku. Life on Earth has been peaceful, but o...
188K 3.2K 32
(Y/N) is a Saiyan who was sent to Earth as a baby. She was found and raised by a young woman in the woods, who decided to teach her the art of fighti...