I hate and love you.

By Author-kun77

An izuocha fanfiction where Deku and Uraraka had a fight in kindergarten which led to something worse. But ma... More

Pre reading
Part 1: Hate
Part 2: More hate
Part 3:Study
Part 4: Fun
Part 5: Plan
Part 6:Date
Part 7: Why must we hate?
Part 8: Like a bitch.
Part 9: Winter break
Part 10: Invitation
Part 11:Do a little dance
Part 12: Make a little love
Part 13: Get down tonight
Bonus
Part 14: Fun fair
Part 15: Dining in
Part 16:Killing- I mean shopping spree
Part 17: School blues.
Part 18: Parenting
Part 20: Babies
Part 21: Tell the world
Special chapter:tribute
Part 22:I'm coming home.
Part 23:Home
Part 24: Take me home
Part 25: I forgot to remember to remember
Part 26: Training
Part:27 Club
Part 28: Hate some more cause screw it.
Part 29: Save All might!
10k special
Part 30: New management
Part 31: Valentine's day scare
Part:32 First day
Part 33: Eri
Part 34: Parents
Part 35: Dodgeball
Part:36 Fight
Part 37: Questions
20k special
Chapter 38: See you later
Bonus
Part 39: Welcome back
Part 40: Death
Part 41: Studying time
30k special
Part 42: Results
40k special
Part 43: Toga
Part 44: Try not to kill.
50k special
Unfortunate news
Birthday special
Part 44: Todoroki
Part 45: Saved
46: Prom
47: Graduation
48: Final
Bonus

Part 19: Poor

4.3K 82 387
By Author-kun77

What's your favorite manga/anime? My favorite anime is Hunter x Hunter but my favorite manga is Yu-Gi-Oh.

Ochako hummed as she listened to her music with her school work out on a chilly evening. Her boyfriend was coming over soon so she made sure to look her very best for him.

There was a knock on her door and she paused her music and got up finding it weird that Izuku was early but she was instead faced with her mother.

"Mom what is it?" Asked Ochako seeing a bit of sadness in her mother's eyes.

"Come downstairs. We need to have a talk" Said Ochako's mother.

*Meanwhile.

Izuku held the Mochi gift that he had just bought for his girlfriend. He Hummed along the way until he made it to her house where his humming came to an end when he saw a moving truck outside.

Izuku dropped the mochi in the ground and ran staright into the house with the door open.

He ran right past Ochako's parents and straight into the room where he saw her crying. He immediately grabbed her and held on to her causing her to squeak out in shock.

"D-deku? " Said Ochako as she pushed her head deep into Izuku's chest.

"Ochako baby. Please don't leave me! You can't! You just can't. You just can't move away from me!" Said Izuku as he started to cry, more than Ochako in fact.

"I-i'm not moving Deku" Said Ochako as she realased Izuku and sat down on her bed with Izuku beside him.

"Then what is with the truck outside and all of the boxes? " Asked Izuku.

" I-im not moving. B-b-but my p-p-parents are" Said Ochako as she continued to cry.

"What!? Why?!" Asked Izuku.

"My parents haven't been getting a lot of work recently. A-a friend of theirs said that he had a lot of work available about three hours from here. So my parents are going to stay there" Said Ochako.

" B-but what about you? " Asked Izuku grabbing some tissues for her as more tears came.

"M-my parents Said that they know how happy I am here with you and everyone in school that I will be staying behind to have this house to myself" Said Ochako as she wiped away her tears.

" Ochako. You don't have to do this. You should go with your family . They mean to much to you. We can still text each other and see each other sometimes" Said Izuku.

" No. I don't want to choose between you and my parents. But they said everything has been arranged and that they can't turn back now" Said Ochako.

" I'm so so so sorry" Said Izuku as he held his lover in his arms.

* Two weeks later.

It was time for Ochako's parents to leave. Izuku came to offer support for her.

"Goodbye mom. Goodbye Dad. I'm going to miss you so much!" Said Ochako as she hugged her parents. Her dad looked at Izuku.

" Please take good care of her. I'm counting on you son" Said Ochako's dad.

" I will. I promise" Said Izuku.

Ochako and her parents said their final goodbyes before her parents drove away, leaving just Ochako and Izuku on the lawn.

Ochako went up to her boyfriend and hugged him really tight.

"It's ok Ochako. Just let it all out" Said Izuku as Ochako began to cry.

"You know. One day I will become a big business owner and make lots of money. And then I can get my parents to come back and give them a easy life" Said Ochako as Izuku held onto her.

" I know you will. I will be here the whole time" Said Izuku.

" Can you stay with me for the night? " Asked Ochako.

" Of course. Just let me text my mom" Said Izuku as he sent a text to his mom.

" Let's go inside and get your mind off things" Said Izuku as he guided Ochako into her house.

They spent the whole day together doing everything Ochako loved to do and she did end up feeling better.

Soon it was night time and Ochako changed into her panda pajamas while Izuku wore soft shorts and a plain green shirt. Izuku was already lying in the bed when Ochako came in the room.

"W-w-wow O-ochako you look a-a-adorable!" Said Izuku blushing as Ochako climbed on the bed sitting opposite of Izuku.

" T-thanks Deku I don't know what I did to deserve you" Said Ochako. She pulled Izuku in for a kiss which soon got aggressive.

Ochako pushed her tounge against his mouth, begging for entrance which Izuku happily allowed. Her tounge went inside his mouth and his tounge came into contact with her own and they were soon fighting for dominance.

Next thing Ochako knew she was sitting right in Izuku's lap, ignoring the (you know what) and kept making out with her boyfriend.

They soon separated leaving a string of saliva between the two. They both gasped for breath and then crashed lips with each other again.

Ochako decided to get a little more bold.

"Hey Deku let me try something. Don't move" Said Ochako. She pushed her lips against his but then she opened her mouth and started to gently bite on Izuku's lower lip.

Izuku felt a firework go off inside. He really liked what she was doing to him.

Ochako gently kept biting on his lip. She froze though once she heard a moan escape from Deku's mouth.

"D-deku did y-y-you just?"

"I-i-i-i am s-so s-s-s-sorry! I d-didnt mean to! " Said Izuku worried that she would get mad at him.

" Deku it's fine. It's perfectly normal. Do you want me to continue? " Asked Ochako and Izuku nodded while blushing.

Ochako went back to his mouth and continued to gently bite down. Then she decided to do something even bolder. She ran one hand up Izuku's shirt as she felt his bare chest.

" Wow Deku. Your excersing is really paying off. You even have a little muscle" Said Ochako

What she said next caused Izuku to faint.

"I wonder if you're stamina has increased as well" Whispered Ochako into Izuku's ear.

* The next day.

Izuku woke up to find Ochako passed out. He was relieved to see that they both still had their clothes on. Unfortunately he had to put a scarf on to hide a certain mark on his neck. Which was weird since he didn't remember Ochako doing anything involving his neck.

He wrote a quick note and left it on her door and ran straight home to find his mom.

"Izuku what's going on?" Asked Inko suprised by her son's sudden appearance.

*Meanwhile.

Ochako let out a yawn as she woke up. She noticed that Izuku was gone, last thing she remembered last night was kissing Deku's neck while he had fainted. She found a note on her bedroom door. It read:

"Dear Ochako. I had to go home and get something. I promise that you will like it. See you soon. Love Izuku".

Ochako wondered what he could have gotten from his home. She decided to shrug it off for now and went to make herself some breakfast.

*Later that night.

Ochako heard a knock on her door and when she anwserd she found Izuku with several boxes.

"Deku what are you doing?" Asked Ochako.

"I'm moving in! " Said Izuku.

"....... Eh? " Was the only thing Ochako could pronounce.

"I decided that I don't want you to be alone. I know how hard it is without your parents and after last night I realized that no bed will ever be the same without you. So Ochako Uraraka. Will you let me live with you? " Asked Izuku leaving Ochako shocked.

" B-but what about your mom?" Asked Ochako still having a bit of shock.

" She is fine with it. And she is only a few minutes away so it's not a huge deal. " Said Izuku

" Oh... Well in that case come on in!" Said Ochako as she helped Izuku get his boxes inside.

"I'm still not done with you from last night" Whispered Ochako.

"Huh? Did you say something Ochako? " Asked Izuku as he started to unpack a box.

" Oh nothing" Said Ochako.

' You will find out later' Thought Ochako with a evil grin.

Nobody guessed my favorite ship. Keep trying everyone!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 5.6K 58
♥︎♡♥︎♡ Izuku Midoriya's world comes crumbling down. He's all alone in a world with no one to care for him. He ends up in the streets. When he disap...
698 12 6
🌞just some fun stories🌞 ✨irregular updates✨ 🌙a follow on from F.I.T.H🌙 🌻dadzawa of course 🌻 This is a book of shorts that follow the life's of...
29.9K 565 8
Ochako Uraraka has been best friends with Izuku Midoriya since their first year at UA High School. She has also had a crush on him since then, but ha...
37.1K 363 33
You might aldready know: izuku was bullied as a kid, especially by his so called "childhood best friend" because he didn't have a quirk in middle sch...