BestFriends {book 1}

By LoveJorr

Tiara and Keenan were as close as anyone could be, they've been best friends since freshmen year of high scho... More

Cast :
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
Announcement !!
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
I need opinions !!!
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
Book Two.

23.

6.3K 250 168
By LoveJorr

Quick Disclaimer : I'm really not that great at writing sexual scenes , so I'm gonna try my hardest I apologize if it's cringey lmaooo I'm still learning.

Okay story time !!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We made our way downstairs to meet up with the guys. The first person my eyes found was of course Keenan but I hurried and looked away.

I greeted Travis and Noah with hugs "hey! I haven't seen you guys since graduation! How is school and everything?" I asked them both.

"Well Alabama is great" Travis said "yeah I'm loving Southern, I've been having the time of my life" Noah added.

"Aw I'm glad, so happy for you guys. This is my friend Kendall, she goes to Howard with me and I'm not sure if you guys remember Skylar but she attends a cosmetic school in dc" I introduced them to my girls.

"Nice to meet you and yeah we remember sky!" They hugged both Kendall and Skylar.

I watched as Skylar went over to approach Keenan and saw them two spark up a conversation.

"So, I heard about what happened with Korey, I'm telling you Ti if you need me to fly down Atlanta to show him something right quick I gotchu" Travis said.

I chuckled "as much as I appreciate you for that. I promise I'm good. Or at least I know I'm gonna be good" I told him.

Travis and Noah were also like older brothers to me. They're the type of guy friends where if any male tried messing with me, if Keenan wasn't there they'd put them in their place real quick.

All of them including Korey were close, but every since the altercation with Korey and Keenan, the four of them haven't been as inseparable as they once were.

"Yeah. Bro dead wrong for that when I found out. The first thing I wanted to do was hit you up Ti! I know Korey was your boy. My heart was broken for you. But you said it yourself you gonna be straight and even tho we deep down south you know we gotchu" Noah said.

"Awww y'all gonna make a real one tear up"

"Yeah. I like how y'all look out for her. That's really dope." Kendall said while smiling, I noticed her staring down Travis. He of course was staring her down right back.

She pulled me to the side "girllllll" she started "I already know. Yes he is single. But he does attend Alabama state, not gonna lie Travis is the player type tho" I explained to her.

"Oh baby. Who said I wanted a boyfriend. I just wanted to make sure he was free for the night" she smiled.

"Oh then yeah he is all yours" I told her. She walked over towards Travis and started chatting him up. Keenan and Skylar finally joined us over here.

"So first things first who is the designated driver?" Skylar asked.

"I am. I smoke but I don't drink, I do plan on smoking tonight but not to the point where I won't be able to comprehend or feel shït" Noah explained.

"Second, who's car we taking?"

"We are taking my truck, pops let me bring the big boy out tonight" Travis spoke.

"Bet that. I already brought the drinks & Noah got the gas in the car already rolled up. We good to go" Keenan said.

It was now 9pm. 3 more hours until the New Year.

"Alright, y'all start heading to the car I'm gonna go tell my parents goodnight" I told them. Everybody left out except for Keenan.

"Ti..." he started, "look Keenan, I really just wanna have fun tonight. So can we just pause everything for tonight and continue it the day after tomorrow because I'm also gonna want to enjoy my hangover" I said to him.

"Alright, we're having fun tonight. Like we did previous years" he brought up his pinky. I smiled and latched my pinky onto his.

I then turned around but he stopped me again "you look very beautiful tonight. & I really like the cut" he said. "Thank you" I smiled and then turned back around to head upstairs.

"Hi parents we're leaving out now, I can't say what time I'm gonna be back .. it may be sunrise it may be before that who knows" I told them.

"Well you know your father is a night owl so just text us both where the party is located. I'm gonna tell Tay'Vian to share her location with you also just so y'all can know each other's whereabouts. I know the house party she's going to is just a kickback. I talked to the parents so it won't be that wild. But you Ti please be safe tonight. Keep us updated, even if you end up staying at Keenan's tonight let us know" my mother told me.

"I know .. I know ! I love you guys goodnight" I kissed both my parents and hugged them both.

I headed to Tay'Vians room, she was getting ready with her friend Courtney.

"Hey I'm about to leave, I'm gonna share my location with you and I want you to do the same kapeesh?" I told her.

"Yes and can you please send us the addy to the house party you're attending?" She cheesed.

I thought about it, "look, I know you're about to be sixteen and all but that does not make you grown. I'll send you the addy and if you come let me know ! So you can be with us. Those parties are filled with hungry grown men. And I'll be damned if something happens to you. I will air shït our real quick" I told her.

"I know! Nothing will happen, I'll text you as soon as we get there. We won't be there for long just an hour then head to Kamari's kickback" she told me.

I gave both her and Courtney hugs. "Be safe. I love you both". "We love you too". I got the notification that she shared her location with me. I did the same with her and added the address.

I finally started making my way to the truck, I opened the door and there was a seat right in the second row next to Keenan. The girls sat in the third row in the back while the boys sat up front.

"Tiara can you send me the address to the party. I don't feel like looking for it?" Travis asked me.

"Yeah I gotchu" I took out my phone and sent it to him.

Noah sparked up the first blunt. While Skylar sparked up the second one. "You don't mind your car smelling like weed Travis?" Kendall asked.

"Nah it actually smelt like straight gas before I got it washed today" he said.

"Yeah all him and Noah been doing this whole break is sparking up in this big asś truck of his" Keenan added.

"Well it looks like I'll just have to come to Detroit more often on our breaks" Kendall smirked.

I rolled my eyes and laughed. She's such a flirt. We all took at least three shots of henny, three shots of patron and four shots of ciroc. My throat was going crazy right now, then the boys refused to give us Coca-Cola so we could chase it.

The party was only fifteen minutes away from my house and we got there in no time because Travis doesn't believe in speed limits.

The person throwing this house party is someone we went to high school with that just up and decided to throw one because her parents are out of town.

I forgot her name though that's the sad part. I just saw it on Instagram saw how local it was and sent it to my friends and of course they were down. People was promoting it all winter break so it's definitely giving lit.

We rung the doorbell and I doubt anyone could hear it because of how loud the music was.

We were all high and semi drunk and Keenan was carrying all the alcohol.

The door opened and the person who greeted us was the girl who was throwing this party.

"Omigosh hi guys !!! I haven't seen y'all since graduation !!' Come in come in!!" Yeah she was messed up.

The boys let us walk in first and I could feel Keenan's warmth behind me. I don't know if this feeling is heightening because I'm under the influence but I swear I can physically feel Keenan's presence creeping up and down my spine.

I was holding onto Kendall's hand as Skylar lead us through the crowd to an empty table. We all sat around it. Noah took out some more gas and started rolling up.

"Oouuuu let's match" the girl said "Nina ! Happy New Years baby!" Noah opened his arms for her to come and hug him.

Nina! That's her name "same to you! Its barely 10 and I'm already gone" she slurred.

I grabbed the bottles from Keenan and started to pour some of the drinks in the cup for us. I know they say we aren't suppose to mix light and dark but hey .. why not right?

I added juice in ours of course to give it that fruity feeling and not just the taste of straight alcohol that taste disgusting.

"Hey! We aren't here for the taste we're here for the feeling it brings to us. So fix your scrunched up faces and take this shït to the head!" Travis shouted and everyone else who was drunk shouted with him then continued dancing.

"Let's go dance" Skylar said. Kendall and I got up and Skylar led us to the dance floor.

Bounce It by Juicy J came on and I swear to god I felt like I was in a movie.

The lights were flickering. The bass was going crazy. Then being cross faded made everything feel like it was moving in slow motion.

I was dancing with the girls and that's when the guys had joined us.

I turned around and looked up at Keenan. I smiled at him. "Heyyyy" I said "hey" he said back to me.

We were definitely both drunk.

"You know I love you right?" I asked him.

"I know and you know I love you right back .. maybe a little more"

"No. I don't think you love me more than I love you"

"I beg to differ"

"You're gonna be begging for a long time"

We danced together to the music and Keenan had his grip on me for a long time.

"I feel like we haven't been this close in so long" Keenan said to me in my ear.

"That's because we haven't"

"Yeah. After the first time things jus" I cut him off before he could even finish the rest of that.

"We said we wouldn't ever mention that"

"Why don't we ever talk about it?"

"Keenan. Please."

We stopped dancing and he pulled himself away from me. He grabbed my hand and led me away from the crowd up the stairs.

"Nina you have a guest room?" Keenan asked.

"Yuppppppp go up. Make a right. Go straight. Third door on your left. Use protection" she smiled while smoking her blunt.

Keenan basically dragged me upstairs to the guest room and when we got in there he closed the door behind us. "Why Tiara? Why don't we ever talk about that night?" He asked me.

"Keenan we're both drunk and high right now is not the good time to be talking about this"

"It's actually the perfect time"

I'm gonna get a headache "Tiara!" 

"I don't know what you want me to say Keenan! Yes we had sex when we were 16 and we both enjoyed it way more than we should've because that's when I had first started dating Korey. We did it and we promised to never speak of it again! So stop" I felt tears coming.

"Why do you try your absolute hardest to deny your feelings for me? Are you ashamed of me? Do you not see me like that?" He kept asking me those questions.

"You're my best friend. The last person I would ever be ashamed of" I hope he doesn't peep that I ignored every other question.

"You ignored the other questions, I know I haven't owned up to having feelings for you but there has been countless times where I dropped hints and you're far from dumb so I know you caught on and I know you know exactly why me and Korey fell out! If you don't know it's because of you. I am in love with you Tiara and I've been in love with you since I first laid eyes on you. Do you not understand how hard it was to see the girl I was in love with be with my bro! I kept Alexis around for so long because I knew she would keep you out of my head but it's like no matter what I do ! Or try to convince myself. It's always you. It has always been you Ti ... when I found out about Korey I wanted to tell you right away but I couldn't. I wanted you to find out from him. I wanted to kill him when I first found out all because I knew how much it was gonna destroy you. Tiara all I've ever wanted to do was love you and be with you. But I've been a coward I know I have. I've been trying my hardest to push you away but I can't do it anymore. I can't keep you away no matter how hard I try" Keenan said all of that to me.

I took it all in. Every last word. I was left speechless. I didn't know what to do so I stepped closer to him. I grabbed onto his arm and pulled him into me attaching our lips onto one another's.

The feeling he brought to my body was a feeling I will never forget. It felt like we were sixteen all over again when we had our first sexual encounter.

He walked us over to the bed and began to unzip the front of my dress. My heels were still on but I didn't care at all.

I undid his zipper and took that off of him along with his shirt. He pulled my dress down and I was now only in my panties and bra.

He pulled his jeans down and now all he had on was his underwear.

We reattached our lips and fell onto the bed. We both started laughing but kept our lips in tact.

He began kissing me down my neck and in between my breast. That's when he started going lower kissing down my stomach and eventually making his way in between my thighs.

This feeling of euphoria I was feeling right now was through the roof. I felt everything. I wanted Keenan and I wanted him now.

I then felt him pulling my underwear down and his tongue came in contact with my clit. He swirled his tongue around and flicked it up and down. I was going crazy and I was able to be as loud as I wanted to be because everyone was downstairs and drunk off their asśes.

He then inserted two fingers in me and continued to eat me out while he was doing so. I held onto the sheets and was just moaning into the air.

He came back up, his lips were covered with .. well .. me, I pulled him closer to me and kissed his lips.

Keenan lifted up and went to go grab his jeans I'm assuming he was getting his wallet.

As I thought he pulled a condom out his wallet and then made his way back over to me.

We reconnected our lips and that's when he pulled his underwear down and I felt his friend brush my thigh a bit.

I laid all the way down and let him get on top of me. I opened my legs a bit for him and he lowered himself down to position himself the right way.

He looked at me deep in my eyes and slowly slid inside of me. We were not sixteen anymore. This time it felt so different.

He was thrusting himself slowly in and out of me and then started to pick up the speed. His eyes never leaving mine. I moaned into his mouth as we were kissing.

"I love you" I said to him. "I love you" he said back to me and started picking up the speed even more.

Our bodies were sweaty and my hair was pretty matted. But neither one of us cared about that just as long as we were in this moment. Neither of us wanted this moment to ever stop.

10....
9....
He began to slow down his strokes and became more passionate.
8....
7....
I literally felt everything. Every inch of him.
6....
5....
I didn't want him to stop.
4....
3....
We both reached our climax.
2...
1....

"Happy New Years!!!!" We heard from all throughout the house and then the fireworks started going off outside.

"Looks like we entered the new year with a bang. Literally"
He said causing both of us to laugh.

He looked me in my eyes and kissed me again "Happy New Years Tiara"

I smiled "Happy New Years Keenan".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think this the longest chapter I've written for this story. Lmaoo y'all it's really 2:34am in the morning, I was so determined to get another chapter up even though I'm two seconds from knocking out.

Anywhoooooo I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. A new secret was revealed !!!! And then Keenan and Tiara doing the nasty !!!! Just gonna complicate things soooo much more lorrddddd.

Thank you guys for reading && lemme know what you think !!

XxJordyn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.5M 2.6K 6
Brielle Newman A 21-year-old girl who was struggling to make life comfortable for herself and her niece, Delilah. Her sister left the baby the minute...
189K 8K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
77.3K 3K 37
α΄…Ιͺᴠᴇʀɒᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ α΄…Ιͺκœ°κœ°α΄‡Κ€α΄‡Ι΄α΄› ᴏʀ α΄…α΄‡α΄ α΄‡ΚŸα΄α΄˜ ΙͺΙ΄ α΄…Ιͺκœ°κœ°α΄‡Κ€α΄‡Ι΄α΄› α΄…ΙͺʀᴇᴄᴛΙͺᴏɴꜱ.
1M 55.9K 35
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...