One Directions Big Break

By cboy650

Lena Cooper finally made it. She's made herself famous, not become famous by being Liam Payne's baby sister... More

Prolougue
Chapter one
Chapter two
Authors note
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Authors note
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five
Epilouge
Third book!

Chapter eight

1.7K 42 20
By cboy650

Harrys POV

Liam appeared at the door of the cafe with Lena right next to him. She was okay. I let out the breath I didn't know I'd been holding as they got in the car.

"What did he want?" Zayn asked.

"He wanted to get back together." Lena answered.

"What? Seriously?" Louis demanded.

She nodded. "He's not right in the head." I said.

She giggled. My favorite sound in the world.

"I guess he's not. Thinking he can compete with Harry Styles. THE Harry Styles!" she joked.

I laughed, putting my arm around her. Liam was smiling. "Let's go back home. We're going out tonight." He said.

****

Liam's POV

I walked into my bedroom and found Sophia where id left her. "Hey, Soph." I said.

"You need to have a talk with Lena." She said.

I leaned back against the wall. "And why is that?" I asked.

"Did you see how rude she was to me?!" she demanded.

"Yes, I did. Did you pay any attention to how rude you were to her?" I asked.

Sophia glared at me. "She walked in on us." She reminded me.

"I know. It was an accident. I walk into her room all the time. Luckily, ove never walked in on her and Harry-"

"Shut up, Liam. Just shut up." Sophia cut me off. "I'll talk to her myself."

I laughed. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." I said.

"And why not?" she asked.

"Because Lena is from Memphis. You may not be completely familiar with America's cities, but Memphis is one of those super dangerous ones. A tiny little British girl won't scare her. In fact, she'd probably kick your ass if you piss her off. I'd leave her be." I said.

"I don't care where she's from! She's a trouble maker and a bitch!" Sophia cried.

Now I was mad. "Don't call my sister that." I warned. "Don't."

"I'm leaving. You clearly are going to take her side over mine." She said, standing up.

"Of course I am! She's my sister! She's my family! I love you Sophia but I'm not going to stand by and listen to you talk about my baby sister that way!" I exclaimed.

Sophia just rolled her eyes and walked out.

A few minutes later someone knocked on the door. "Liam?"

"Come in." I said.

Lena stood in the doorway. "Hey. I heard you and Sophia. I'm sorry I started a fight with you guys." She said.

I looked at her. "Don't think like that. It's not your fault. She's mad because I defended you. But I'm not going to stop doing that just for her." I said.

"You don't have to defend me you know." Lena said, sitting on my bed. "I could do that on my own."

I sat down next to her. "I know. But I don't care." I said.

We were quiet. "Wanna know a secret?" she asked.

"Sure." I said.

"I was really scared earlier. At the cafe." She admitted.

I looked at her. "You didn't seem scared." I said.

"Of course I was scared! That was Alan back there!" she exclaimed. "I was half worried you wouldn't make it in there in time when he grabbed my arm."

I put my arm around her. "I was at the door when you said you were leaving. I knew he wouldn't let you go." I said.

She leaned tiredly on my shoulder. "That's why you're my brother." She said.

I chuckled. "That's not the only reason. We happen to have the same parents." I said.

She laughed too. "Oh yeah. Forgot about that." She said.

"Have you heard from them?" I asked after a few minutes.

We hadn't spoken to my-our-parents since I'd been shot about seven months ago.

"No. I don't think I will, either. They don't like me." She said.

"Sure they do." I said.

Lena put her head on my shoulder. "Nah. But that's okay. I can't say I'm their biggest fan." She said.

I smiled a little. "That's true." I said. Then I braced myself. "What about your adopted parents?" I asked.

Lena tensed beside me. And I knew that, even after six months, Lena still didn't want to talk about it.

******
Lena's POV

"Why is this so hard?" I asked Kathryn as I searched for more clothes to wear. Stacey had an interview tonight. And guess who had an interview directly after that?

Lena Cooper and Harry Styles.

Tonight was hell.

"Because you're overthinking it." Kat said.

"Am not." I said.

"Am too." She retorted.

"That's not even right Kathryn." I said.

"So?"

"So, you be stupid."

"Says the one that says 'you be stupid.'"

We started laughing as Lottie walked in. "Lena I saw this today while I was out with Louis and it reminded me of you." She said, handing me a cute red dress. The skirt was knee length and long sleeved, with triangle cut outs all over.

"So we know what Stacey's wearing." Kathryn said.

"Liam will be pleased." Lottie said.

We all started giggling and I hugged Lottie. "Thanks. That's perfect. Now, what do I wear after that?" i asked.

"How about this?" Lottie asked. She held up a grey dress that went to my calves in the back and my knees in the front.

"Perfect." Kat said.

"I'll wear that, then. Lottie, from now on, I don't go shopping or choose clothes without you." I said.

Lottie giggled. "Good to know." She said.

****

Harrys POV

"Lena?" I called. I entered her room. "Ready to go?"

She was stunning in a red dress. Her lovely black hair was pinned up, which meant she was about to put on her wig.

"Yeah." She said.

But then her phone rang. "Or not." She said.

"Hello? Oh hi Simon! What's up?"

A pause. "I mean, it depends on who." She said.

Another pause. "Have you talked to him?"

"Oh, well. I guess that's a good idea. I'll say it in the interview. Okay. Okay. Bye." She said.

She hung up and reached for the blonde wig. "What did Simon want?" I asked.

"He needs Stacey Kelley to have a celebrity boyfriend." She said.

"But I'm dating Lena, and the whole world knows that." I said.

"Not you." She said.

"Then who?" I demanded. I was not liking this.

"Ed Sheeran."

"Ed? What?" I demanded.

"Simons already talked to Ed. He's agreed to do it." Lena said. She finished putting her wig on and turned to me. "It's just professional, Harry. Don't worry." She said.

"I don't like this." I said.

"Neither will Liam. But you're both gonna have to let it go." She said. "Besides, Ed and you are good friends. Why don't you trust him?"

"I do trust him! It's just..." I trailed off.

"Just what?" Lena asked.

I didn't answer.

"Exactly. It'll be fine. Don't worry. I still only love you. I promise." See said.

"Good. I love only you too." I said, hugging her.

She kissed my cheek and we left for the interviews.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 25K 33
[COMPLETED] "I've been looking for the answer to this question for so long now, but I can't find it. I mean, you tell me Liam. Where do I belong?" I...
10.4K 274 13
Zachary Michaels remembers many things from his youth -- his first kiss, that crazy night at a concert, and his little adventure with a man named Nia...
154 10 12
Life for Kyle Hall couldn't be better. She and her cousins, Malakai and Kiran, form the band The Keys and their recent success at the Annual Red Cros...
48.9K 580 39
Sarah meets Harry by accident, when she helps him and the other One Direction members escape from the paparazzi. Harry asks her to be his girlfriend...