The Magical Magic of One Shots

By lemonlimegum

Well hi! I'm here writing some one shots! Request today and here's a free cookie! ๐Ÿช More

Hey You! Request Here!
You+Me=Together (Double D x Reader)
It's Okay (Golden Freddy x Caught! Reader)
I'll Protect You If You Stay (Foxy x Reader)
Sharper Than Sais (Raine X Raphael) {OC}
Pillowtalk (Donnie X Sara) {OC}
Demands (Onizuka X Reader)
Shy Smiles (Butters Stoch X Shy! Reader)
Hug Me I'm Terrified (Duck X Reader)
You Don't Have to Be Bad (Beast Boy X Villain! Reader)
The Summerlympics! (Kenny McCormick X Reader) [PART 1]
Makeover Madness (Dipper X Reader)
The Carnival (Kyle X Reader)
Sweet Rose Pedal (Cheslock X Reader)
The Summerlympics! (Kenny McCormick X Reader) [Part 2]
Let's Leave Reality For a Moment (Samuel X Isabella) {SPECIAL REQUEST}
Sweeter than Jaw Breakers (Double D X Reader) {LEMON}
I Remember You (Bonnie X Reader Lemon!) [Part 1]
No Dogs On the Bed! (Invader Zim X Human!Reader)
The NEW Request Page ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘ˆ
What's a Tik Tok? (Kyle Broflovski X Reader)
I got tagged ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿค“ but im not tagging anyone because im lazy
Fire? Work? (Invader Zim X Human! Reader)

Sweet Spirit (Danny Phantom X Reader)

69 3 2
By lemonlimegum

Story requested by @BeccaChainisaweeb !

If you want to request something spoopy or sweet, then comment it here or PM me.

Description

🤍Seniors in high school.

🤍Sam and Danny are together.

🤍Reader is socially awkward.

🔞Nope. Only a spoopy dude that likes being a ghost hybrid because YOLO

ENJOY!!

______________________

It was around the time senior year of high school. Even though it didn't feel like much at the time, so many things were about to change. College or not, I was going to graduate and live in the big bad world soon, no longer as a student. It was petrifying. Even though it seemed like so many kids had it figured out, one boy in particular was always in a constant battle with himself.

Danny Fenton was one of my friends, maybe one of my only friends at the time. He and his girlfriend Sam Manson, who have been together since freshman year, are one of the strongest relationships at our school. Danny is a superhero who fights malicious spirits and uses his powers for good. Sometimes, however, at school, he would love to prank me by turning invisible and scaring the you know what out of me. I never did stop him because it made him so happy, which made him smile his infamous smile.

I was head over heels in love with him. It was a shame too because even though Danny and I were close, he was even closer with Sam. Whenever me and Sam were alone in whatever situation, she would always plug in her headphones and shunned me out of existence for that time. But whenever Danny was around, she acted as if we've been friends since forever. It did bother me, but I didn't have the gull to say anything. Besides if I did, Sam would start rumors about me. Maybe even Danny himself, even though that would be unlikely considering he gets made fun of a lot, especially by a dude called Dash.

One day at Casper High when I was removing my binders for my classes that day, I heard some arguing on the other side of the hall. When I turn my head, low and behold it was Danny and Sam. She was going off about something Danny did, to which he didn't seem to remember what he did exactly. "You always do this crap to me!" Sam hollered in the hallway at Danny. "I-I'm sorry! I had to do that or else the world would have been doomed!" Danny exclaimed, causing Sam to roll her violet orbs. "That's such crap Danny and you know it. How about you pay more attention to your girlfriend then fighting ghosts for once!" Sam argues. Danny was taken aback from her comment. Students in the hall started tuning into their conversation, and some took Sam's side. "Please Sam, I'm sorry. I'll try to be a better boyfriend..." Danny apologizes as he started to become embarrassed. Sam scoffed and flipped her hair. "Whatever Danny. I need a break from you right now. I'm sorry but this is what it has to come down to." Sam finally says but in a sorrowful way. Danny was confounded by her words. "No please baby I'm sorry!" Danny cried to her, but she was already walking down the hallway. She stopped for a brief second, as though she wanted to change her mind. But then the first block rung out, signaling we were all late to our first class.

As the students scrambled to their classes, Danny just stood there in the now deserted corridor. He closed his eyes as tears began to spill out from them. My heart started to ache. I wanted to sprint over to him and embrace him, telling him that everything was going to be okay. My thoughts were then cut off by a lady who was monitoring the halls for kids who were late to their classes, also known as me. "What do you think you're doing out here young lady?" The old broad snapped at me. I gulped suddenly becoming panicked. I looked over to where Danny was, but he was gone. I knew he must've turned invisible so the hall monitor wouldn't have caught him. "I'm sorry! I'll get right to my class!" I pleaded as the lady snatched my binders from my now shaky hands. "I don't think so. You're coming with me to the office!" She roars at me, now tanking me up by my arm. "But my class is right there!" I exclaimed as she huffed at my comment. "Tell that to the principal." She hissed at me.

As I was literally being hauled down the hallway, I saw Danny looking at me, looking at me with his now gloomy blue eyes. He mouthed a "sorry" at me before he reverted back to being transparent.

-Time Skip: A few months later-

It'd been months now since Sam and Danny broke up. They never were seen talking to one another, unless it's for a partnership in class. Danny became for socially isolated, even though he was one of the popular boys at Casper High. None of his friends seemed to question it. Well I wanted to, but that would just be playing with fire, in my eyes. I was sheepish when it came to Danny Fenton or to anybody.

One night when I was doing my homework in my vacant house, I heard a tapping sound on my window. Glancing up from my desk being alarmed, my heart began to beat swiftly as I saw bright green eyes staring at me outside. It was Danny in his phantom form. Blushing at the handsome boy, I smiled shyly as I hesitatingly opened the window for him to come in. Not this was unusual or anything, me and Danny did sometimes hang out after school. Usually I would get a text from him saying that he would be coming over or whatever, but tonight was new. He didn't contact me. It was out of the blue.

As he flew into my room, I closed the window. After he came in, he transformed back to his normal self, the form I loved. "Hey. Sorry I didn't text you, but I needed to talk to you," Danny stated to me. "Oh it's fine don't worry about it Dan. What's up?" I replied. Suddenly, Danny seemed nervous. When me and him are together, it is usually him being the fun one and I'm always the one who's nervous. It seems that stars are realigned for tonight.

"Sam has a new boyfriend," Danny mutters to me. I pretended to act surprised but I knew that Sam not being in a relationship was going to last very long. "Oh jeez, I'm sorry Danny." I said to him, pretending to be remorseful to him. "Yeah me too. I don't know what she sees in Tucker though." Danny cringed as he crosses his arms over his chest. That stopped as I was now actually astounded by this new information. Danny's best friend since childhood basically betrayed him by being with his other childhood ex girlfriend Sam. Now I was furious at the both of them.

"I swear I'm gonna kill them." I threaten but Danny shook his head. "No...it's fine. There's more important things to worry about anyway." Danny says, almost looking defeated. I urged myself not to go over to him and hold him in my arms, telling him that they were scumbags and how they're plenty of people in the world for him, including possibly me.

"Hey, maybe we should go somewhere." I said breaking the painful silence in my room. Danny lifted up his head, tilting in confusion. "What do you mean? It's a school night (Y/N)." Danny replies as I laughed at him. "Danny you fight ghosts on school nights, don't at me!" I giggled causing him to grin. "Well yeah! Our safety is more important than school." Danny says as he started to chime in with laughter. As we settled down, Danny looked over at my window, now seeing the night sky.

"I know where to go." Danny mentions as I asked where to. Not answering me, he takes my hand. "You trust me (Y/N)?" Danny asks assertively. I stared back into his oceanic eyes nodding my head slowly. "Good." Was all he said before he transformed into his phantom form. "Take my hand," he orders me and I obey without a second thought. He opened the window swiftly and he hovered out of my room.

Being terrified of heights, I began to hyperventilate as Danny cackles at me. He held onto me so tight I thought I was going to burst. "I would never drop you. You're safe with me." Danny reassures me. I looked up at him, he was so attractive when he was in a state of determination. His little smirk he has plastered on his face caused me to feel warm inside.

Flying over Amity Park was truly amazing, especially as Danny's grip kept me harnessed in safety. He would never let me fall out of his arms, never.

After landing at a secluded area where there were there was no light pollution, Danny transformed back into his ordinary self. My hair must've been such a mess! Even though he wasn't traveling very fast, I definitely felt the wind brush against my face. As I tried standing alone, I felt clumsy and almost fell over. "(Y/N) come here before you break something." Danny says with his bubbly voice. He was sitting on a park bench and he left me a spot next to him. I worked up the courage to walk over to him and sit next to him.

The night gave a bitter cold to Amity Park. The stars were gleaming above us as Danny stared at them, adoring the cosmic orbs. "They're beautiful, huh?" He says, observing their beauty. "Yeah. Are you still in the astronomy club?" I asked him. Danny looked at me and nodded alongside a shrug. "I haven't gone to a meeting in awhile though. I've been slacking recently because I've been hammered with schoolwork." Danny admitted to me. He didn't seem to affected by this, but I could tell that he misses his beloved club.

"Maybe once everything's chilled out you could go back." I suggested but he shrugged again. "I dunno. I like learning about that stuff on my own. Besides I'd look like a total nerd if I continued to be in it." Danny confesses. I shook my head at him. "You aren't a nerd, Danny. If anything I think you're the coolest dude at Casper." I said, wanting to spill out more. Danny seemed to be stunned by my words. "Really?"

I felt something I've not felt in a while. That feeling I was feeling was bravery. It was time I spilled my heart to him, sugarcoating most of my words.

"Danny, for as long as I've known you, I've always wondered why out of everybody at our school, you chose to be my friend. You could get anybody here to be head over heels for you, but you chose me. I'm so grateful that I'm in your life and that you are in mine." I trialed off at I watched Danny become dusted with pink on his cheeks. Perhaps it was the coldness of the night. I looked down awkwardly.

"You've helped me with so many obstacles during terrible times. And I am grateful for you." I confessed. It was time to hit the ball out of the park.

"And I love you for that."

It was silent for a few moments. Perhaps I spoken too soon. Why would I pour so many things on Danny, to whom is having a difficult time grasping onto the fact that his girlfriend left him for his best friend? I really felt guilty as I stood up from the bench, wanting to go home and forget about everything that just happened. "Wait (Y/N)!" Danny called. I stopped, apprehensive of what is to come next.

"Do you really mean all of that? Everything you just said?" Danny asked me. I nodded, blushing ferociously. I was a complete mess. Then to what I thought would not happen, Danny gave me a hug. I stopped breathing for a few seconds due to being surprised by everything that occurred. "Thank you." He whispered to me. "I feel the same way." He admitted, causing me to almost pass out from all the feelings I was feeling at once.

I squeaked silently as he pulled away, moved a piece of hair from my face, and placed a soft kiss amongst my bleak lips. Opening my eyes slightly, I saw that Danny seemed to be enjoying it. I closed my eyes and sunk into the passionate moment I longed craved for. Pulling away from each other, we were both out of breath. "Jeez just cause I'm not in my ghost form doesn't mean I can't breathe!" Danny jokes as he was obviously nervous from the kiss as his face was painted in a rosy pink. His little comments can be so unnecessary yet so adorable. I rolled my (e/c) as I playfully shoved him. "Yeah yeah." I said laughing.

We sat down on the bench again, this time holding each other. As the sun began to rise, Danny took ahold of my hand. "So you wanna be my girlfriend?" He asks me in his sweet voice. Placing a kiss on his warm cheek, I grinned and nodded. "Well I mean I suppose so." I joked. He smirked as he laid his head on top of mine. "Then I guess I can finally call you mine." He whispers lovingly.

The sun lit the night up, causing the heavens to appear. It was a new day now. We ended up not going to school and spent the day at my house. We didn't have to worry because my parents were out of town for that week. Other than that, everything seemed to be normal once again in Amity Park. The only difference was that I was finally Danny Fenton's girlfriend, and I was alright with that.

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.1K 185 22
[HI 5 STUDIOS ONE SHOTS/IMAGINES] If you have any suggestions or want me to write anything I'm open! Just leave a comment! Thank you! Enjoy! Achieve...
28.4K 770 31
๐™๐™๐™๐™Ž๐™ ๐™€๐™“๐™€๐™๐˜พ๐™„๐™Ž๐™€๐™Ž . . ๐™๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™Š๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™‹๐™‡๐™€ : ""๐™ป๐šž๐šŒ๐š’๐š๐šŽ๐š›, ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š•๐š• ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐š‘๐š’๐š–๐šœ๐šŽ๐š•๐š ๐š๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐š’๐š—๐š...
16.6K 422 25
Hello!! I got bored and decided to create a Wattpad account for shits and giggles. This is my first story and it is in no way meant to be taken serio...
120K 2.3K 80
G'day Wattpad, Xrossbow here I'm always getting random ideas that I think could make cool stories but don't have the ability to make full on books s...