Scenarios and Imagines For Ch...

By NagitoKomaeda6

8 CHARACTERS IS THE LIMIT PER REQUEST!! -Mod Ibuki More

Requests Open!
Scenario #1
Clarification
Scenario #2
Scenario #3
Scenario #4
Scenario 5
Scenario #6
Scenario #7
Scenario #8
Scenario #9
Scenario #10
Scenario #11
Scenario #12
Scenario #13
Requests are reset and re-opened!
Scenario #14
Scenario #15
Scenario #16
Scenario #17
Scenario #18
Scenario #19
Scenario #20
Scenario #21
Scenario #22
Scenario #23 part 1
Scenario 23 part 2
Scenario #23 part 3
Scenario #24
Scenario #25
Scenario #26
Scenario #27
Scenario #28
Scenario #29
Scenario #30
Scenario #31
Scenario #32
Scenario #33
Scenario #34
Scenario #35
Scenario #36
Scenario #37
Scenario #38
Scenario #39
Scenario #40
Scenario #41
Scenario #42
Scenario #43
Scenario #44
Scenario #45
Scenario #46
Scenario #47
Scenario #48
Scenario #49
Scenario #50
Scenario #51
Scenario #52
Scenario #53
Scenario #54
Scenario #55
Scenario #56
Fun Facts!!
Scenario #57
Scenario #58
Scenario #59
Scenario #60
Scenario #61
Scenario #63
Scenario #64
Scenario #65
Scenario #66
Scenario #67
Scenario #68
Scenario #69

Scenario #62

3K 27 1
By NagitoKomaeda6

Requested by: Bonn02

What if the Y/N's met Monokuma?

Liar!Y/N

-He's Kano and Kokichi rolled into one, so he might work with the bear in order to protect everyone from the danger and the truth.
-He'll always watch his back, the bear is capable of treachery too after all.
-Y/N would act like his usual, happy self as he is secretly paranoid about everything.
-The only thing he regrets is everything had gotten insane and he was late to find out, now he couldn't tell a single soul the truth.

Hope!Y/N

-He instantly sees Monokuma as the symbol of despair, and that he must be killed in order for hope to shine.
-He encourages his peers relentlessly into trying their best to fight the bear, regardless of strategy.
-If his peers were to be defeated via driven to hopelessness, his reactions depend on his relationship with the person.
-If he is friends with them, he'll urge them to stand back up, promising that he has their back, even if he could only do so little for them.
-If they're just what he considers a possible beacon of hope, he'll be incredibly disappointed and might take things to his own hands.
-He'll do anything in his power to defeat Monokuma, he's the one who hates and loves the bear more than anyone else.

Smol!Innocent!Y/N

-His reaction depends on what version or this Y/N we're talking about.
-If this is the Traceur and Sharingan Innocent Y/N, he'll mostly be curious and mildly afraid, still looking for anything positive tho!
-But if this is abused and Shy innocent Y/N, they'll be scared out of their minds and will often disappear 2-7 times at a time per day.
-the only one capable of fighting back is Sharingan Y/N, and the chances are greatly improved if he ever awakens the Mangekyo.
-Monokuma may give him permission to cuddle the bear.

Ninja!Y/N

-Y/N: "Omae wa mou Shindeiru"
-Monokuma: "Nani?!"
-Y/N: *casts death mark*
-The end.

Adventurer!Y/N

-he'll mostly cooperate with the bear, much like everyone else.
-until there's a way out, relentlessly opposing your capturer is the most dangerous thing to do in this situation.
-he'll also lose sleep alot because of trying to find a way out.
-And he'll also keep to himself.

---------------------------------------------------

Hello!

-Mod Ibuki

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

736K 12.9K 65
This is a group of oneshots and scenarios for Boku no Hero Acadamia! In English terms it is My Hero Acadamia. (I put BNHA and MHA for people who migh...
286K 4.6K 70
~KNB Imagines~ A book filled with the craziest plots for a story Lot's of gay, be warned [or maybe just some hehe] Helped by my kawaii friends. Credi...
401K 8K 32
Eyy! So as you can tell from the title I'm going to be be doing some Kakegurui Scenarios and maybe draw some attraction to all the fans of Kakeguri j...
62K 1.4K 55
🀄 áģ āĢŠ 𔘓ð“„ŋĖ·Ėļ ❝ ð–Ŧð—Ēð–ĩ𝗘 𝖎𝗎ð–ē𝗘ð–Ŧ𝗙 ❞ ▮▮ 𝗕𝖭𝗛𝖠. ð™ŧð™ū𝚅ð™ī ð™ļ𝚂 𝙰 𝚃𝚁ð™ļ𝚅ð™ļ𝙰ð™ŧ 𝙞𝙰𝚃𝚃ð™ī𝚁 🎊 ▎⃞ ݊ Ëģ. ð“Ŋ āĢŠðŸĶī áģ ˑ ïžŧ ð—Ķð–Ļ𝗠ð–Ūð—Ą ïž―ð—Œð—ð—ˆð—‹ð—’...