The Assistant ➵ h.s

By WeTukAChonce_

Jade Collins is a 19 years old teenager. She has just completed her degree for Media Makeup at the College of... More

The Assistant ➵ h.s
1: The First Day On The Job
2: Getting To Know Each Other
3: Sleepover!
4: No! They're My Oreos!
5: Scary Movie
6: Annoyance!
7: Run!
8: Pool?!
9: Shopping!
10: Grocery Stores
11: Ashley
12: Sugar Rush Kicks In!
13: Don't Mess With The Payne Train!
14: Physical Pain
15: Hospitals
16: Back Home!
17: Rumours.
18: Happiness
19: Airports
20: Late!
21: Laser Tagging!
22: Kick Ass
23: Winner!
24: Dublin!
25: Death Threats
26: Leaving
27: Surrender
28: You?
29: Held Hostage
30: Abused
31: Breakdowns
32: The Phone Call
33: Searching
34: Confronting
35: Help
36: Revenge
37: Feelings
38: Leaving
39: Going To An Interview
40: The Interview
41: Scared
42: Asked Out
43: Getting Ready
44: The Date (Part 1)
45: The Date (Part 2)
46: Telling Him
47: Guilty
48: Confused
49: Upset
50: Not Prepared
51: Heartbroken
52: Overwhelmed
53: The Truth Unveils
54: Awkward
55: The Talk
56: I'm Sorry
57: Relieved
58: Last Concert
59: L.A
60: Dirty Jokes
61: Gym
62: Working-Out
63: Lots Of Running
64: Dinner
65: Just Dance
67: Plane Ride
68: Parents
69: Unpacking
70: Cheeky
71: Panic Attack
72: New Year
73: Cupcake Wars and Jealousy
74: Spin The Bottle
75: Hide-And-Seek
76: Deal
Note

66: Studio

7.2K 170 75
By WeTukAChonce_

JADE'S POV:

I woke up to sunlight peeking through the white curtains. Immediately, memories of last night flashed in my brain. I felt myself blushing already.

We had a hard-core make out session after the boys left. It was quite steamy, in my opinion.

Zayn and Harry had also danced yesterday. They looked hilarious, to be honest.

I looked over to my right, where Harry slept. His arm was draped over my waist and his head was nuzzled in my neck. I felt his hot breath hit my neck and I smiled.

He's always the one calling me an angel but in reality, he's the angel. He's saved me countless times. I will never be able to repay him.

I didn't want to leave Harry but I had to, as I had to use the bathroom.

I used the bathroom and was greeted by my monthly visitor. I groaned and brushed my teeth. After tying my hair up, I left the bathroom and got back into bed with Harry. Now that I think about it, I don't feel that great today.

He immediately shifted and wrapped his arm around my waist tightly. I smiled and kissed his lips lightly. Running my fingers through his hair caused him to stir a bit. He peeked open one eye and faintly smiled.

"Good morning," I whispered.

"Morning, baby." He replied, his sexy morning voice evident.

He rolled over a bit so that he was laying on his back. He was shirtless and in only his boxers, like always. I smirked to myself and crawled on top of him. I straddled his hips and saw him smile and peek open his eyes just a bit.

I leaned forward and planted a kiss on his lips, then his forehead, eyes and cheeks and nose. I moved back to his lips and kissed him lightly. His eyes were shut but he was fully smiling.

"Wake up sleepyhead," I giggled, resting my fingers in his hair.

He placed his hands on my bum and opened his eyes slowly. "I want to wake up to you everyday." He mumbled.

This caused a million butterflies in my tummy. "And I want to wake up to you everyday," I spoke.

Unexpectedly, he rolled over so that he was on top of me. I let out a yelp as he smirked. He held himself up by his forearms and I noticed he was fully awake now.

"Well, hello to you too." I rolled my eyes.

He laughed and I noticed his bicep beside my head. "Working out today?" I asked.

He shook his head. "Nah. I'm too lazy today. But I do need something to start my day right." He smirked.

"And what would that be?" I went into deep thought. "Oh! You want me to make breakfast, right? I'll go do th-"

Harry pressed his lips against mine, instantly shutting me up. I hummed and my eyes fell shut in a beautiful haze.

"This." He mumbled. Our mouthes moved in sync and everything was a blur. We pulled back in a few seconds, smiling.

"You haven't brushed your teeth," I spoke scrunching up my nose. He winked at me, which confirmed my thoughts.

He rolled over and laid on his back, pulling me onto him. I sat down on his tummy and smiled down at him.

"I don't feel that great today." I spoke.

"Mm, why, baby?" He replied, resting his hands on my waist.

"Period." I added bluntly. He seemed unfazed. "Aren't you disturbed at all? Plus, I'm sitting on you, right now."

He raised an eyebrow. "Not really. Remember, I've lived with my sister and mum for my whole life. Anyways, your wearing shorts."

I smiled down at him. "I still don't get it. Normal guys would be disgusted. You're so understanding. I love you so much, Harry." I leaned forward and pressed a long and hard kiss to his lips.

He hummed into the kiss and I pulled back. I was just about to sit back up but Harry pulled me back down. I landed on his chest with a thump. A few stray pieces of hair fell down from my bun.

He smiled, "I want to cuddle with you."

I rolled my eyes and laughed lightly. He started massaging my lower back and I felt my muscles relax. I sighed happily and rested my head in the crook of his neck.

"Mm, we need to get up, Harry." I murmured.

"No, we don't." He replied as I traced his abs with my fingers.

"We need to be at the studio by eight o'clock. It's already seven." I informed. I couldn't help but press a kiss to his bare neck.

I heard him sigh slightly as my lips made contact with his skin.

"If you keep kissing me, I don't think I'll ever want to get up, babe." He added.

I smiled and got off of Harry, despite the comfort. "Well, now you'll get up."

"No!" He dragged out the word. "Don't leave me, darling."

I laughed and pulled out my elastic and wrapped it around my wrist. "I'll be in the kitchen. Hurry up."

With that, I scampered out of the room. I walked into the kitchen and started preparing breakfast. The breakfast wasn't complicated at all so I was almost done. I was humming to myself as I heard footsteps emerge.

"Need help?" Harry asked.

"Nope. I am almost done." I spoke, turning around.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his forehead against mine. I smiled and poked his dimple, which caused him to smile even more.

"I've waited so long." He mumbled quietly.

"For what?" I asked.

"This. Us. To be with you." He jumbled up.

I quietly listened to him.

"I've spent nineteen years with other girls, trying to find someone that would be perfect for me. I've made mistakes by being with people like Taylor and Kendall." His eyes met mine. "But I haven't met anyone like you before. I love you, baby."

I felt myself tearing up. "Harry, that's so sweet." I cried, wrapping him in a hug.

He squished me in a hug, hiding his head in my hair. "Our one year anniversary is coming up." I pointed out.

We pulled back and he smiled. I turned around and placed our now-cooked breakfast on plates. I carried them to the marble table. We both sat down and he smiled at me.

"I know. Our anniversary is coming up. I have something planned for us." He told me.

"I do too!" I squealed in excitement. "Wow, one year, Harry. We've been together for almost three hundred and sixty-five days. It's crazy."

He took a bite of his sandwich and nodded. "It's crazy but the journey was completely worth it."

•••••••••••••

The warm air greeted us as we walked through the front doors of the recording studio. Harry and I walked through a few hallways and into a large room.

Harry was telling me that they're having a meeting today, regarding their new album, Four, which is coming out this week! I don't really know why I'm here but Harry insisted that I come along so I did.

"Hello!" Harry greeted a man, whom I didn't recognize. "How're you?"

"Great. Who is this?" The man chirped.

"Oh, this is my girlfriend, Jade. Jade, this is Ben Winston. He's our video director for music videos."

We greeted each other and shook hands.

"Well, Simon is running a bit late." Ben said.

"Oh okay. I was texting with the boys. Niall said that he's almost here, along with Zayn and Liam. Louis was saying that he might be a few minutes late."

"Okay," Ben nodded.

"So what do we do until then?" Harry asked, discreetly twining his fingers with mine. I felt a smile form on my lips.

"Well, as far as I know, the recording studio is open." Ben suggested.

"Ah! Recording for fun, is that what you're suggesting?" Harry replied.

Ben nodded and smiled. "I mean, we're just waiting."

"That's cool. Let's do it."

So, we all made our way over to the recording studio, which was a room beside the meeting hall.

The room had a nice woodwork outline and a couple of chairs in front of the huge panel. The panel consisted of many buttons and switches, of which I knew nothing about. There was a huge window that showed a few chairs along with microphones and some support along with it. There was a door on the left, which led to the actual recording area.

"I think I still know how to work this," Ben stated, tampering with a few switches.

I sat down in the empty seat beside Ben, ready to watch Harry sing with that angelic voice of his.

"Do you want to do a duet with me?" Harry asked. I didn't know he was talking to me until no one replied.

I looked up, "What? Me?" I asked, pointing to myself.

"Yeah, you." Harry pointed at me with a smile.

I thought for a moment before nodding. "Let's do it."

Harry smiled, his dimples digging deep into his cheeks. I got up and slung my arm around his waist. We walked into the little recording room and I sat down on a chair and so did Harry. We were a few feet away from each other. In front of us was some recording equipment. I slipped on the headphones and Harry signalled me a thumbs up.

"By the way, Ben can see and hear us but we can't." Harry informed me. He turned towards the black window and waved. "Hi Ben."

I looked over at the big window which was completely black. We couldn't see Ben on the other side.

"Okay, thanks." I spoke, half-smiling. "What song are we singing?"

"Well, the instrumental version of our new album isn't here right now... I think. So I guess we should stick with something from Midnight Memories." Harry concluded.

I nodded slowly, "Oh! Can we sing Right Now?"

Harry smirked at me from afar. "Wow, babe. You listen to our songs?"

I blushed and shook my head, "No, I've heard it enough times at your guys' concerts to memorize the lyrics."

"That makes sense," he nodded. "I'll sing the first verse and pre-chorus. We can sing the chorus together, with you singing the second verse and solo. How's that? "

"Sounds good." I replied, adjusting the headphones on my head.

There was a short silence in between us until Harry spoke again.

"Alright, Ben. Start the soundtrack, please."

Music started pouring through the headphones at an even pace. I tapped my fingers as the beat started up.

"Lights go down and I hear you calling to me, yeah. I hear voices, singing songs on the street and I know,"

I looked over at Harry. His eyes were closed and the veins in his neck were visible, something that happens when he fully devotes himself to singing.

He completed his parts and started up the chorus. I joined in, closing my eyes and focusing on the air leaving from my diaphragm. I sang harmony to Harry's smooth and silk-like voice.

When I opened my eyes, I noticed that Harry was staring at me with a small smile. I passed a smile as the music played. I mentally prepared myself for the second verse.

I shut my eyes, "Late night, spaces, with all our friends, you and me, yeah. Love these faces, just like how it used to be,"

I finished up my part just as Harry started up the pre-chorus. I listened to his angelic voice, drumming my fingers along with the beat.

We sang the chorus together, quite beautifully. I got ready to give my all during my solo. I sucked in a deep breath just as my part came up.

"And I could do this forever," I belted out as Harry sang the back vocals. "And let's go crazy together." I opened my eyes, "Lights go down and I hear you calling to me, yeah."

Harry joined in at the chorus with me. "Right now, I wish you were here with me. Cause, right now, everything is new to me. You know I can't fight the feeling and every night, feel it. Right now, I wish you were here with me."

We ended the song beautifully, I had sang harmony once more. I opened my eyes and breathed out. I looked over at Harry and he was smiling at me.

"That was great. You have such an... amazing voice." Harry spoke.

I blushed. "Thanks but really, you're amazing."

He stood up after removing his headphones and I followed suit. He walked over to me and pulled me close by the waist. Harry shared an unexpected peck with me, making me giggle.

We walked over to the doorway, still smiling. The second we stepped outside of the recording area, we were greeted by something very surprising.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hiiii omg sorry I haven't updated in quite a while. Please vote and comment.

AND AHSKAFAKS FOUR!!!!!

And another thing, I am getting barely any feedback on this book so I am still debating whether to write a sequel or not. Since I am getting such amazing feedback on my other book, Invincible, I am thinking of ending this book soon.

I mean the least you can do is vote. It's just tapping a button. Sorry about the sass but really.

So please comment what you think. This is going to be the basis of my decision so comment comment comment!

And wow 29k?!

-Maya xox

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 64 23
Four ordinary girls have just moved in together after highschool because they are all really close. One thing they didn't expect though was for one o...
4.7K 201 81
I am rating this story PG13 due to language and just a little bit of sexual activity (kissing/making out)...
1.5M 10.4K 140
Requests are open :) Preferences written by xLexiGurlx
191K 3.2K 58
"Bu-but you are my boss."I stutter out. "I know and you are my assistant. But I don't give a fuck anymore. You drive me insane because all I can thi...