Bah Humbug (manxman) A Christ...

By ladydianna01

Whoever it was that said that money can't buy you happiness had hit the nail smack dab on its head. Ellis Ca... More

Bah Humbug (manxman) A Christmas Romance NanoWrimo 2014
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Epilogue

Chapter 12

104K 3.3K 464
By ladydianna01

Chapter 12

(The Orphanage-------->)

I woke up to a stunning sight; I opened my eyes to see Timothy's face lying next to mine. We were snuggled so closely together that we were practically sharing the same pillow. I know that some people, or I should say, alot of people believe that they look their absolute worst the first thing in the morning when they wake up. But I can tell you that it wasn't the case with my little love. When I opened my eyes the first thing filling my line of vision was a cascade of blonde waves spreading across my pillows, and when I gently moved those heavenly soft tresses and revealed his pretty face, it made my morning even better. Those gorgeous green eyes were closed, but even sleep flushed, Timothy was beautiful. His features were completely relaxed and he looked younger and more carefree.

Timothy was currently entangled around me, it was the only way to describe it, both of his arms were wrapped around my bicep and his legs were intertwined with mine. I could feel his morning wood against my hip and that made me aware of my own erection tenting the sheets resting over my hips, but I steadfastly ignored my too attentive dick. There was no way my angel would be up to taking me after last night. I know for a fact that he was going to so sore when he wakes up and get moving. I was tempted to let him sleep the day away, but he had mentioned yesterday that he wanted to go and visit the Orphanage yesterday but we both got sidetracked.

With that thought in my head, I leaned to the side and stretched for my phone on the nightstand. I had to handle it one handed since Timothy refused to let go of my arm, and he had actually scooted over and snuggled back into my side when I moved over to reach the phone. How adorable was that? I swiped my finger across the screen and unlocked the device. There were several emails and messages wawiting from Stephanie. I swear that woman is always working and the thought of giving her raise brushed through my mind again. Those waiting messages, I would answer later. I sent off a quick note telling her I was going to be out of office for the morning, but I will return to the office by late afternoon and for her to hold and reschedule everything until then. I sent the text and dropped the phone back on the table. I turned back to look down at Timothy only to see those gorgeous emerald gems staring sweetly back up at me. And I had no choice but to lean down and claim those plush pink lips.

"Good morning beautiful." I whispered in his ear after managing to pull my self away from that enticing mouth.

"Morning." He whispered and I saw that bright red flush spread across his cheeks before he quickly tucked his face under my chin to hide his morning after reaction.

"There is no need to feel any kind of way baby about last night. What we shared, and the precious of of your virginity is humbling and the most valued thing I have ever received in my life. I will treasure it and try to live up to the trust  you have placed in me forever." I stated as I ran my fingers through the length of his silky hair.

TImothy lifted his burning face from under my chin and glared at me. "The things you say to me. Are you trying to give me heart failure or make me melt into a puddle of goo?"

I laughed and just leaned forward and kissed his pretty pouting lip. I pulled away and tucked his hair behind his ear. "Why don't we get cleaned up and have some breakfast. Then we can see about getting you over to the Orphanage. I would love to come and see the children with you and..."

I didn't get to finish what I was saying because Timothy suddenly popped up and plopped his body over mine. He planted a smacking kiss on my mouth while trying to squeeze what little air I had left from his belly dive into my lungs. He pulled back and I was able to draw in the much needed oxygen into my depleted lungs and Iooked up into this estatic face.

"You really want to come with me, the kids are great, and they love meeting new people. And you will get to meet Mrs. Russell. She has been the house mother there since forever, and the woman raised me and I thank God everyday for her. She treats each and every child like her own and she protects the weaker ones like a lioness looking over her cubs. Mrs. Russell is awesome, there is a special place in heaven for her I tell you. " Timothy rambled on a mile a minute. This is the most I have ever heard him talk about something or someone, and I was going to make sure that if it took me all day I was going to meet all the children and this miracle of a woman that he feels so passionately about.

"Then come on baby, let's get this show on the road." I said as I slapped him on his ass. Timothy hissed and rubbed the affected area before sliding off my body. I saw him wince as he sat up on the side of the bed and I quickly got up and rushed around to his side. "Is it bad, does it hurt alot?" I anxiously asked him. I knew I was too rough last night, dammit. I swooped him up sheet and all and carried him into the master bathroom. I sat down on the edge of the hot tub and eased him down onto my lap before turning on the water and agjusting the temperature before I felt him trying to wiggle himself off my lap.

 Confused, I locked my arms around his slender waist. "What's the matter baby?"

He shook his head at me and looked at the warm water filling the tub. "Nuh huh, I am not getting in that water for you to get all hot and bothered all over again. My butt hurts but I can manage without soaking in a tub, I would rather a shower."

Timothy pouted and crossed his arms over his chest. I burst out laughing at his mutinous expression, I couldn't help it. And I was too busy cackling I to keep a proper hold on him, so he did manage squirm out of my arms.

Timothy swatted me on my shoulder and flounced over to the glass shower enclosure. He peeked back at me from over his shoulder before dropping the sheet and revealing the luscious expanse of his slender body to my heated gaze. My hand flew to my hardening erection and I gave him a lecherous grin as I pumped myself for him to see. His eyes went wide and he literally squeaked before rushing into the shower and immediately turned his back to me before turning the faucets.

I waited until the steam was billowing around his delectable body before getting up and making my way into my occupied shower. The scent of my body wash carried out on a cloud of swirling steam as I opened the glass door and stepped inside the spacious glass enclosure. Timothy turned around with a warning glare and I held up my hands in surrender letting him know I wasn't going to try anything with him.

I took my body wash out if his hands and reached for one of the many wash cloths stacked on a shelf above his head. I would have preferred that he soaked for a little while in the hot tub, but he was being stubborn but cute, so I will let him have his way. I can still pamper him with a hot shower and a gentle massage to his overtaxed muscles.

Timothy moaned and closed those pretty peepers when I ran my soap slicked hands down his neck and kneaded the muscles of his shoulders. I continued to rub and wash every square inch of his body until he was a pliable mass of goo like he described to me earlier in bed.  I paid extra special attention to his swollen entrance. I was down on my knees using my tongue to gently massage the abused area.

My little love had both hands pressed against the tile wall while he stuck his perfect little ass in my face, whimpering and mewling with the attention it was receiving. I gave him one last good lick before rising to my feet and taking his trembling body into my arms. His cock was hard and flushed furiously red. I wrapped my fingers around his slender length and my baby was so tuned on it only took two good slides from his pulsing root to the weeping tip before he was howling his orgasm. His hot thick cum shot across the enclosure and splattered on the glass before the water washed it away.

"Oh gosh! You are trying to do me in." Timothy panted as his head fell back on my shoulder. But The little tease had the audacity to rub the soft but firm globes of his ass against my throbbing cock.

My hips took a mind of their own as they thrust forward pushing the length of my rigid shaft into the crease of his warm rounded cheeks. The moan my baby released was so fucking sexy; my shaft pulsed out a copious amount of precum that only helped lubricate the sensuous glide between those firm globes.

"Baby, I so want to sink into that deliciously tight channel of yours, but I refuse to hurt you. You need time to heel before you can take me inside of you again." I pleaded with him, but my hips kept up their rocking motion, and I could feel my balls quivering. My release was churning right at the base of my shaft. It wouldn't take much for me to explode like a geyser all over this shower and I was trying my best to stop my wayward hips from moving when the little minx did it to me yet again.

Timothy morphed from this shy little thing into a sensuous incubus. My little vixen rolled his hips and squeezed his butt cheeks tight along the length of my member and that was it, my balls drew up into my body and exploded. The thick ropes of semen shot up the length of my shaft and erupted through the almost purple head of my cock. Stars burst behind my eyelids and I had to grab his busy hips to keep him from killing me. FUCK! It felt like my orgasm was never ending, by the time my body came down and stopped its shuddering, I felt Timothy's smooth little hands washing my groin and I released another shiver when he gently handled my sensitive balls and my semi erect shaft. 

In return, I gathered the soap and washed him all over again.  It pleased me to no end to see my cum all over his ass, and running down the back of his thighs. The possessive caveman in me was more than pleased. All that was left for me to do was to strike myself across the chest with my fist, throw Timothy over my shoulder while hollering. "Mine." The entire time I was doing it.

I slapped off the faucets and wrapped him up in warm towels before shooing him out of the shower. I really was going to have to learn to control myself in the bathroom with him or we will never make it anywhere on time.

"You go ahead and get dressed baby. I'll go and start the coffee machine in the kitchen." I said as he smirked at me knowing the real reason I was putting some space in between us. I just smiled at him and rolled my eyes and set off to do what I said I was going to do.

By the time we were both dressed and had our coffee, Thomas had already messaged me to let me know he was waiting downstairs. I made sure that Timothy was bundled up, it was another frigid day outside and I wondered how I was going to get him to accept a shopping spree. He really needed some better fitting outer wear. I was just going to have to come up with a plan of action of getting him some things and getting him to accept them. We made it to the car and it's blessed heated interior and Timothy told Thomas the address of the Orphanage. It was across town close to St. Peters Cathedral. And I wondered if the church was affiliated with the Orphanage? Then my mind started running a mile a minute.

I pulled out my phone and jotted down some things so that when I got back to the office I can revisit my ideas. We were almost at the Orphanage when I saw one of those quaint little bakeries on Cameron Ave. There used to be a place just like it down the street from the apartment that I shared with my mom, and I used to save up whatever money I had as kid to get their Éclairs. And I told Thomas to find a place to pull over.

Timothy looked at me curiously and I just grabbed his glove covered little hand and pulled him from the car. Once we got inside the mouth watering scents of the different French pastries had my mouth watering. I made it a priority to pick up one of their menus to take with us. Je t' aime Cafe and Bakery. We stepped up to the chic counter and Timothy's head was bobbing back and forth studying the various delights in the display cases. An elderly woman made her way over to us.

"Bonjour, and welcome to Je t' aime. My name is Celine Dubois. How may I help you today?" The older woman asked me and I had to say for an older woman, she was still a stunning beauty.

I gave her my brightest and my most charming smile. "I was wondering if it's possible that you have three dozen of those chocolate éclairs available right now. I know it's a large order, but it is kind of a spur of the moment decision."

"Of course, of course, you are in luck today. They are fresh out of the oven so if you can wait just a few moments we can get them boxed up for you." She said, just as the door opened and a cold burst of wind billowed inside. A pretty young man stomped inside and he smiled at us before fondly greeting the woman behind the counter. A very tall man and very built looking biker type stepped up behind him and wrapped his thick arm around the young man's narrow waist and growled something in his ear that made him blush.

"Taylor, close that door and you and Evan have something to eat before we get busy, Mon Cherie." Ms. Dubois exclaimed as Timothy came up to my side and distracted me by pointing out some cupcake looking confection with cream cheese oozing out of the top of it. He went to pull out his wallet to pay for his treat, but I waved him off to his consternation and pointed the item out to the pleasant woman. She offered us some coffee and she sliced and served Timothy's pastry. She seated us not far away from the other couple that came in earlier, and I just smiled and nodded my greeting at them before turning my attention back to my little love.

"Do you think three dozen is enough for all the children and staff at the Orphanage or do we need to add to the order?" I asked him, now worried if we had enough to put a smile on the children's faces.

Timothy looked up at me with his cheeks stuffed and licking the cream filling off his lips, and just like that, my naughty cock twitched to life behind my zipper.  He chewed and swallowed before taking a sip of the rich French roast coffee.

"Babe, quit worrying, it's a beautiful gesture and there are only four staff members and about ten children in residence right now. So three dozen of those delicious goodies will be more than enough." He reassured me before leaning over and kissing me on my cheek.  I just smiled at him and went back to my coffee. Now that I was sure to have enough for everyone in that group home, I was definitely thinking that I was going to be a future patron of this place. Everything was delicious.

Soon enough, Ms. Dubois had our order ready and I thanked her and left a generous tip behind before shuffling Timothy back out to the car and into the back seat. Thomas was kind enough to take the boxes from me and he gently placed them on the front seat. Then, we were off to the place that held a special place in my little loves heart. It was going to be my first time going anywhere like this, and from his excitement it really brought it home again just how truly special Timothy was.

Most people would have high tailed it as far and fast as they could away from a place that must be painful at times, but I have no experience with it. I may have had a shitty childhood, but at least I was with my birth mother. Not alone and hoping year after year that someone, anyone would come along and want to call me their own.

Just the thought that Timothy has gone through it, and still may have issues from it had me wrapping my arms around him and drawing him closer to my chest. And He just snuggled into my side like he was meant to be there. Never again will he feel unwanted and unloved, because I am going to make sure that he is loved and taken care for as long as I drew breath.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 7.6K 55
Growing up in chaos isn't simple for all. Not many could cope. They would struggle and kick, but ultimately drown. However, for Dakota, that was his...
685K 25.4K 32
My father is the Alpha of our pack. The Midnight run pack. He is the most respected man that I have ever known. All that matters to me is me pleasing...
128K 6K 35
✔️ | After swearing off relationships, I never thought I'd fall for my one night stand. A complete stranger. Months of searching and unsuccessfully...
40.5K 1.6K 40
Summary: This story is about an incredible unique autistic girl and her two equally incredible best friends. Will they ever get out of the friend zon...