CURSED - The Blood War [ BTS...

By xxx_m_xi

CURSED 1 " Aye , International Nerd !! " I scrunched my nose and dragged my feet away from them , not darin... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Episode 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 !!!
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
!!O.O!!

Chapter 54

752 46 20
By xxx_m_xi

Author's POV 

Taehyung smirked as Zoba's blue eyes met with his . Minhyuk recognized the familiar figure and slightly stepped back , he was under Taehyung when he was training . He lowered his head , stiffened at the place where he was standing . Taehyung looked at the flower he was holding and then looked at Zoba . " Why are you all so shocked ? I thought....you already sensed my presence ? No ? Then sad ." 

" Yah what you all are waiting for ? ATTACK !! " Minhyuk yelled , all the creatures and masked men pulled out their swords and hissed at Taehyung . 

" You didn't tame your animals well Zoba ......they are like you .....wild , ill-mannered , useless ." Taehyung smirked staring at Zoba , he's eyes never leaving the pair of blue glowing eyes . He was curious of what Zoba can do . The creatures attacked him but he swiftly pushed them away with his mana . 

" Why are you here ? Just to save this weakling ? Shouldn't you be helping your brothers ? Like the rats are doing under Jungs ." Zoba growled , he's hand already gripping his scabbard , alert of Taehyung's every move . Taehyung let out a dry chuckle and shook his head .

" You know what ? The girl there is not just an weakling , she's someone special to me . " He said walking towards Zoba , slashing the chest of the person coming in his way , " You guys really made a bad decision , kidnapping someone ....that I ....Kim Taehyung .....the holder of black mana loves . And I'll make sure you all..........will.........regret ." 

Zoba's eyes widen for a while but he maintained his cold composure , " Black mana ? It's impossible ........you can't just bluff around saying that ....because I know you are the lamest and the holder of Purple mana . Stop fooling us Kim Taehyung !! " Minhyuk spat , striking at Taehyung . 

" What ? An energy shield ? How come you blend your purple mana with something dark ?Ughhhh.....Master....h-help.....me !! " Minhyuk tried to resist the force but the mana started eroding his flesh , black mana wasn't simple at all . It was corrosive , evil and .......dark . Minhyuk yelled in pain and covered his face , dropping the sword in the process . 

Taehyung smirked and kicked on his shin making Minhyuk fall on knees . Zoba on the other hand launched a strike at the black mana bearer . Taehyung gave Minhyuk a kick directly square his jaw , making him stumble and fall . The blue haired male skillfully dodged the strike and groaned . " That's what you got huh ?" He smirked dusting his black robe . 

" You are so full of yourself ......aren't you ?" Zoba growled behind his white mask , Taehyung shrugged casually . " If you are really that proud then dodge this !! " He said swirling his sword and blending his energy with his magical sword . 

Within a blink he attacked the younger male . Taehyung's eyes turned completely black , a black smoke swirled around his sword . He glanced at Zoba's blue sword and then gripped on his own , " I want you to be strong Ganghan ." He whispered to his sword . 

The swords emitted heavy amount of mana , Taehyung's eyes widen but he acted calmly and lashed her sword at him , the clash of the both swords made a huge impact , making both of them fly in the opposite direction .

Zoba collided with the cave wall where as Taehyung somehow managed to control himself , he picked his sword and quickly rose up to take his stance . Zoba scowled and used his mana at Taehyung but he was enough powerful to shield himself . 

The whole place was looking no less than a desert , Ara hanging in between it . Taehyung spit out the black fluid and hissed in annoyance . Zoba glared him and started striking at Taehyung , who shielded himself from the upcoming attack . 

The younger male groaned as Zoba's strikes became more fierce and strong . The hatred boiled inside him and the urge to pierce his heart with his sword screamed in every cell of Taehyung . He tightened the grip on his sword and blocked every attack that came from Zoba . 

Zoba was sweating heavily behind the mask , the sweat bead up on his neck and drip down his chest . He gulped and focused on the man before him , the situation was Do or Die . And he wasn't agreeing to give up any moment soon , he can't lose to such a fickle minded man . Only mana can't make a person strong , It's his aim and determination . 

Ara groaned as she revived from the darkness , she blinked but due to weakness ....everything seemed blurry to her , she squeezed her eyes trying to adjust her sight , only to see blurry images of two figures fighting . 

She was breathing heavily where as her head was spinning , she balled her fist weakly controlling her sudden urge to throw out . She smiled and stared up at the night sky , the full moon just directly over her head . Blue and pale . 

Her eyes widen as her beautiful dark orbs landed on them , It was not only odd but kinda bewitching . Her body started shivering vigorously , she screamed in an animalistic way unable to bear the intolerable pain . 

On the other hand Taehyung and Zoba were busy tackling each other down , most of Zoba's men were perished while Minhyuk's energy was soaked by Taehyung . Zoba kicked the black mana bearer but Taehyung wasn't that easy in the first place .

He hissed and dodged the second kick , swirling around him and hitting Zoba's back with his elbow . Zoba lost his balance and rolled down the ground , groaning in pain . He cursed under his breath and tried to get up resulting to drop his white mask .

Taehyung's eyes widen seeing the mysterious person , whom he thought as some ugly monster ....but in reality he looked no less than a beautiful Prince . 

" You made a mistake ." He whispered , Taehyung gripped on his sword tightly and made himself ready to attack when they both got startled by Ara's animalistic scream . " What the heck ?" Zoba frowned and averted his gaze towards the figure floating in mid air but it seemed like she's under water . 

*****************End Of Chapter 54 

Ganghan : Taehyung's Sword !! 

Thanks For Reading . See You Later In Next Chapter .

- Charil Meng . 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 6.8K 33
Life is always unexpected and as for y/n it's more than anyone.... finding out that you are a wizard and there is a magical world just like a harry...
337K 15.6K 51
[COMPLETED] With the death of his mother, with the abuse by his father, the vulnerable boy decided to end his pain. Life wasn't easy for Jungkook. Li...
19.9K 2.1K 25
Park Jimin has never found himself beautiful. Seeing himself as ugly wasn't merely an opinion-it was a fact. Because of this, he remained isolated in...
238K 9.5K 41
The reader, a normal college kpop fan, wishes one night that she could meet BTS. To her surprise, they actually appear! In the midst of handling the...