To Love a Victim( BWWM) [CURR...

By KassandraVivu

Kassie Miller witnessed a girl getting raped and murdered. being at the wrong place and the wrong time she r... More

AUTHOR SPEAKS
Chapter 1 For the worse
Chapter 2 This is crazy
Chapter 3 getting questioned
Chapter 4 the unexpected
Chapter 5 why is this happening
Chapter 6 She has secrets
Chapter 7 This is a Disaster
Chapter 8 You're stuck with me
Chapter 9 is this real?
Chapter 10 Why Her?
Chapter 11 My Thoughts
Chapter 12 My Plan
Ch. 13 time for action
STOP, DOLLS READ THIS
Ch. 14 Only one winner
CH. 15 Her Protector, Her Knight
So here's the STITCH
ch. 16 Kassie Story PART 1
Ch. 16 Part 2 Kassie story and fight
Ch. 17 This is New
CH. 18 She's in for a ride
Ch. 19 But How?!
DEAR DOLLS
Ch. 20 I'll protect her
Ch. 21 Let's be strong
Ch. 22 He won't take you
Ch. 23 I better not die
CH. 24 Show no fear
Ch. 25 He's here
CH. 26 We will get you
CH. 27 Where's the guns
CH. 28 He thought
Ch. 29 They Wouldn't
CH. 30 He is really mad
CH. 31 Well, Fuck Sake
CH. 32 Oh now they show up
CH. 33 I'll do what you want
CH. 34 Going to catch you
CH. 35 Getting Answers
CH. 36 I'll show you
CH. 37 Mine Forever Baby
CH. 38 Figuring the Killer
CH. 39 The names on the board
CH. 40 We are not afraid
Watty Award
CH. 41 What needs to be done
CH. 42 How do you know her
CH. 43 This is the meetup
CH. 44 Are you sure?
CH. 45 I need you safe
CH. 46 She wants to do what?
CH.47 We are doing this
CH. 48 It's starting
CH. 49 This is the team?
CH. 50 We have to find them
CH. 51 We have to escape
CH. 52 We are almost there.
CH. 53 What is going to happen?
CH. 54 Everyone in the hospital
CH. 55 Let us get through it
CH. 56 Information on her
CH. 57 I can't believe it
ANNOUNCEMENT
CH. 58 She seems shocked
CH. 60 Do what needs to be done
CH. 61 Is he alive?
CH. 62 We are getting Closure
CH. 63 I'll tell her
CH.64 Being With Her
CH. 65 Guilty, Justice Served
CH. 66 Things are happening
CH. 67 Is it over?
CH. 68 How?
CH. 69 Operation
CH. 70 I need a break
CH. 71 This is what we need and want
CH. 72 Our Love is Forever

Ch. 59 Confronting

609 42 15
By KassandraVivu

CH. 59 Confronting

(Kassie POV)

This moment was a moment that I never thought it would happen. No, it's something I had dreamed of happening

I wanted this to happened and here it is finally happening, the look on her face as if she couldn't believe the girl's life she ruined was standing in front of her.

The girl whose life she ruined, the girl whose father she took away and the fact that she took away many other fathers and was planning on doing it again, disgusted me.

She got too comfortable in the horrible lifestyle she was living and that needed to end right now.

"It's crazy how you can sit there and say you've done nothing wrong when you have done many wrong things. You've destroyed many lives and the fact that you felt comfortable doing those things just shows that you're a disgusting person who enjoys torturing children and their parents." I said.

She shifted her stare, to the detective in the room.

"I want my law-" She started to say but a loud noise was made, a sound coming from a slap.

Her face was whipped to the side, a print starting to form on her face.

It was when I felt the stung on my hand that I realize I was the one who slapped her.

"Ma'am." The detective started to say.

"You're a fucking pathetic useless bitch who has coward traits, you're nothing. You were never anything and would never be anything, you realize you were nothing so you prayed on single fathers with kids, kids who you knew wouldn't be strong enough to fight you. So if you think you're going to get your fucking lawyer right now, think again." I said.

She whipped her head back to look at me, anger shown on her face.

"Don't you fucking touch me. I have my fucking rights and I am allowed a lawyer" She said.

Something inside me snap.

I let out a laugh, there was no humor in that laugh.

I laughed so hard, I turned to look at the detective next to me and he even looked at me like I was insane.

"She said she had rights, so are you going to get her a lawyer. Let me remind you before you even consider it, you were caught up with all the information on the people she hurt. The people's rights she had taken away. Now, she's here claiming her rights." I said.

I turned my attention back to her.

"You have rights? Like the rights my father had? Like the rights all those fathers had before you took their life, leaving the kids orphans? Like the rights those kids have? Do you have rights? I don't think you have fucking rights. I don't give a fuck what you think you have right now, but I am letting you know right now you don't have those rights." I said to her.

Her eyes widened.

She turned to look at the detective.

"You have to get me, my lawyer, this is illegal." She said.

"So is murder," I said.

"I still have rights!" She yelled.

My eyes widened.

"She just admitted to being a murderer," I said.

The woman narrowed her eyes at me.

"This will never stand trial." She said.

"All evidence against you will make sure you're locked up for the rest of your life," I said.

"Evidence I've collected," I said to her.

She stared at me with a look that I'm sure was saying that she wished she killed me, but she never killed the children, just made sure that their parents, will somehow have her in it.

After all, she needed them alive, especially if she could gain more with the children alive.

She's taken money that never belonged to her.

"The children who live you've destroyed, some of them no longer children will be gathered so they all could bring you down together," I said.

"Which is the reason you're not dead right now," I said to her lowly.

She sneered.

"You're not dead right now because you didn't only ruin my life, you ruined others and they all deserve justice, they all deserve to have a say with what should happen to you and a chance to see you in court, where they could finally face you, knowing they're being believed for all the things you have done to them," I said to her.

"I bet you never thought you would be caught. That ended." I said.

She stayed silent, not saying anything.

I felt my hand shaking and knew that anger was filled inside of me.

I watched as her eye lower to my hand.

She tilted her head to the side, raising her stare back up and made direct eye contact with me.

"I see you still have that little problem." She said.

I didn't know what came over me but I was right in front of her in a mere second, it was like a fast speed came over me and she was taken off guard when I was right in front of her face.

"That problem was caused by you and it will end with you," I said to her.

"How the fuck?" I heard the detective's voice came from behind me.

"You were our nightmare, but this time we will all be your nightmare. We will end you because there are more of us than you and this time." I said letting out a dry laugh.

"We are not scared of you," I said.

It took everything in me to pull back from her.

My body felt hot. I was feeling things that I never felt before, the feeling in me was strong and it took forever for me not to act on it.

I couldn't take the other's chances away, I also couldn't kill her right now in a law enforcement building.

Even though deaths in law enforcement buildings can get hidden, I wanted the others to get justice just as well.

I backed away from her to turn around but she spoke.

"The others never came for me, you only did. I should have killed you." She said out loud.

Not bothering to hide anything back anymore.

I continued to walk away.

"Just like I killed your father, that must've hurt you. Since you were such a daddies little girl." She said and before I knew it the detective had his arms around me because I had no idea how it happened but I had my hands on her.

I was pulled back.

"Fuck you! Fuck you!" I yelled on top of my lungs as I was pulled away from the room.

She continued to make direct eye contact with me till the door to the room closed.

"What was that? Let met get a warning." The detective said placing me down and turning to look at his partner and Chris.

"Ms. Miller, I know you're angry but I'm going to need you to not go anywhere near that door." He said to me but my body was hot, heated and I felt rage.

The rage I was trying to contain.

"Kassie," Chris said, I turned to him and looked at him.

Just making eye contact with him, all my anger went away.

I felt warmth and love from him.

"That wasn't supposed to happen." The Detective or agent, whatever his rank said.

"It wasn't supposed to happen but it did. All evidence against and videos prove she did all those things. All the victims will be here soon to give their statements." Chris said.

"She's going down no matter what, and everyone in this room. Especially after learning all the things we've learn wants that." Chris said.

"It always amazes me how you're able to get through so many loops Chris." The Agent said.

"Family and Friends who are like family," Chris said.

They nodded.

"Ms. Miller." The agent who was inside with me said.

I turned to look at him.

"I don't know how that was possible. The speed you had in there was, way to fast." He said.

It was, I felt it.

"Anger does that to you," I said.

"Yes, understandable just scarily impressive." He said.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

Well, this chapter was interesting. That crazy fucking killer woman felt bold. Very Bold.

What do you Dolls think?

Give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT!!!

Xoxo

-Kassandra Vivu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 104 44
His best friend is shot dead, and the world thinks Metropolitan Police Officer George Reynolds did it. They were in the one place that should've been...
Perceptive By tom

Mystery / Thriller

36.6K 650 24
UPDATES ON EVERY TUESDAY! #EDITING Have you ever heard of dreams becoming reality? Reality becoming a question mark? When clouds of confusion blo...
205K 7.8K 44
Completed ✔ I watch a dazed Katherine. She whispered to herself. "Is this the part where I get kidnapped?" Is that what she thinks I'm here for? I...
90.5K 7.4K 79
[Featured by wattpad romance, teen fiction, young adult and psychologicalnovel] Joy Jones was a seventeen-year-old kind and optimistic girl working...