Scenarios and Imagines For Ch...

De NagitoKomaeda6

8 CHARACTERS IS THE LIMIT PER REQUEST!! -Mod Ibuki Mais

Requests Open!
Scenario #1
Clarification
Scenario #2
Scenario #3
Scenario #4
Scenario 5
Scenario #6
Scenario #7
Scenario #8
Scenario #9
Scenario #10
Scenario #11
Scenario #12
Scenario #13
Requests are reset and re-opened!
Scenario #14
Scenario #15
Scenario #16
Scenario #17
Scenario #18
Scenario #19
Scenario #20
Scenario #21
Scenario #22
Scenario #23 part 1
Scenario 23 part 2
Scenario #23 part 3
Scenario #24
Scenario #25
Scenario #26
Scenario #27
Scenario #28
Scenario #29
Scenario #30
Scenario #31
Scenario #32
Scenario #33
Scenario #34
Scenario #35
Scenario #36
Scenario #37
Scenario #38
Scenario #39
Scenario #40
Scenario #41
Scenario #42
Scenario #43
Scenario #44
Scenario #45
Scenario #46
Scenario #47
Scenario #48
Scenario #49
Scenario #50
Scenario #51
Scenario #52
Scenario #53
Scenario #54
Scenario #55
Scenario #56
Fun Facts!!
Scenario #57
Scenario #58
Scenario #59
Scenario #60
Scenario #62
Scenario #63
Scenario #64
Scenario #65
Scenario #66
Scenario #67
Scenario #68
Scenario #69

Scenario #61

3.3K 38 2
De NagitoKomaeda6

Requested by:HekingCasual

KnY various reacts Liar!Y/N dying instead of Shinobu Kocho.

Shinobu Kocho

-She's the biggest victim of this tragedy...
-When Douma reached in to embrace her weakened body, she suddenly felt herself shift, and Douma's hands were cut off unexpectedly, then she was taken to side of the door of the room with Kanao opening it soon after, expecting Shinobu to be the one getting killed instead of her own big brother.
-Shinobu could only scream the boy's name as Y/N tried his best to fight off Douma in really close-combat, stabbing the demon as much as he can. The demon ended up chopping an arm or two as Kanao attempted to join the fray, but it was two late...
-"*KRAW KRAW* Y/N IS DEAD!
Y/N IS DEAD! HE DIED WHILE FIGHTING UPPER MOON 2!!"
-Shinobu cried, screamed, and cursed over and over again as she found herself unable to do anything and having witnessed the death of the man she loved.
-it was supposed to be her...
-She gritted her teeth and stood up, despite her wounds...her anger had been multiplied by an unknown amount as vengeance was the only thing that filled her mind.
-Kanao and Inosuke understood the anger that Shinobu held...they knew she loved him dearly...
-Now, Shinobu began plotting whilst fighting once again...

Kanao Tsuyuri

-First thing she sees is her big brother on the verge of death and her older sister by the side, screaming desperately.
-due to her very sharp eyesight, she was able to read Y/N's lips as he mouthed something to her...
-"Take care of your sister for me." He said with a smile, before he was ultimately killed.
-as the Kasugai Crow announced his untimely death, Kanao was filled with rage as she recklessly attacked the Upper Moon, Shinobu informing her about the Demon's abilities.
-She, along with Inosuke, would protect Shinobu, promising Y/N that she'd be safe...
-She won't let his sacrifice be in vain...

Mitsuri Kanroji

-She found out via the Kasugai Crow.
-she just felt herself stop...
-Y/N is one of the most cunning and fearsome people she knows, she was his friend...and now...he's dead.
-she couldn't stop the tears as Iguro can't help but leave her to cry alone due to them trying to kill Nakime.
-She charges onward, doing her best, thinking it'd avenge her fallen friend.

Tanjiro Kamado

-He isn't expecting Y/N of all people to die first...
-He shed a few tears, the boy came to respect Y/N as time passed, even though Y/N always managed to Deceive his sense of smell, he has caught a whiff of what he was truly feeling sometimes...
-It has always been heavy, a tragic smell loomed over him and also the scent of not being able to move on properly or at all.
-He imagined the despair Shinobu and Kanao must be going through right now...

Inosuke Hashibira

-he came from the roof, where he landed on a room and Kanao was found crying along with Shinobu.
-It was rare for them to cry like this, so he asked.
-When told, he felt himself get mad...
-He considers Y/N his friend, just like Monjiro and Monitsu, and of course seeing Shinobu and Kanao in this much despair adds fuel to the fire.
-It was obvious that Shinobu is absolutely in no condition to fight, so he protects her with Kanao as his teammate.
-"I'll gnaw you to shreds..."

Giyuu Tomioka

-He was surprised just as much as Tanjiro is.
-Y/N, just like Kocho, teases him whenever he gets the chance, but Y/N does mostly pranks.
-The sudden feeling of emptiness crept in as he shook it off.
-He may not admit it, but it'd be quite hard to move on if someone made a very deep impression to him.

Sanemi Shinazugawa

-absolutely pissed.
-He has...grown fond of the liar as time passed, seeing him as his friend.
-Of course, Kanae had always talked about her siblings to Sanemi before, and he would often just listen to her rather than sharing with her.
-Y/N was one of those siblings, and Kanae kindly requested that he treat the liar with care if they should ever meet. That's why Sanemi doesn't beat him up to a pulp and mostly just smacks him on the head.
-His hatred for the demons grew ever stronger when he sees his own little brother dying..
-He will take this anger and pour it all out to the Progenitor of Demons...
-"I'll keep fighting...even if my head was left...I'll chew you out with it!"

Iguro Obanai

-Y/N has much more skill than him...yet he is the first to fall.
-He understands the need to protect some, as he would do the same to Kanroji.
-And even if they share a bitter attitude towards each other, and a hateful past...
-Iguro came to respect him since he fought to his last breath.

Bonus!!!

"Just a little more!"
Kanao yelled as she defended against the Crystal Princes that Douma summoned with his Blood Demon Art.

Shinobu dodged with and backed away from these Ice clones and even managed to shatter one with a single thrust from her sword.

"What're you talking about, Kanao?!"

"You'll see! Y/N nii-san will never go down without a fight!"

"CAN IT HURRY UP?!"

Douma laughed as he turned to head towards the door.

"I'm just gonna have all of you fight these princes of mine!" He cooed "then I'll make countermeasures to kill them later..." He whispered to himself

"He's getting away!"
Yelled Inosuke.

"No, he won't!"
Kanao smirked

Douma suddenly felt both of his legs and left arm lose all feeling.

His body started to radiate with immeasurable pain as he fell to the ground with only his right arm as a support.

The Crystal Princes fell to the ground and shattered as Douma was incapacitated.

"So that's why..."
Shinobu muttered

Y/N, during his last stand against Douma, never went to slash his neck, he never attempted to cut it off...instead, he focused on stabbing the demon as much as he can, and because of Y/N's crazy speed, he had injected enough of his various solutions into him and it was also enough to incapacitate such a strong demon.

In a final attempt to protect himself, Douma unleashed his "Hoarfrost: Waterlily Bodhisattva."

But due to his incredibly weakened state, he was unable to use the Ice Statue to it's fullest, and was inevitably defeated by Kanao, Inosuke, and Shinobu.

Shinobu being the one to pump all her poison from her sword and scabbard into him as the solutions Y/N made greatly weakened the demon's regeneration and ability to create antibodies.

Shinobu made sure he suffered until he died...

All of this, she did with a smile.

"*KRAW! KRAW!* UPPER MOON 2 HAS DIED!!"

The 3 shared a hug because of their victory and treated each other's wounds, Y/N had left Kanao a flask that could heal and save a dying person, but it takes awhile for full completion.

"Your brother really thought all of this through, huh?"
Shinobu smiled, taking the flask from Kanao.

"As expected of Nii-san...he was always prepared."
Kanao responded.

Shinobu drank from the flask and felt her breathing get alot better.

Inosuke was fishing through the different ponds while Kanao also took a small sip from the flask.

The rabid slayer went to the two, holding a white haori with a black insect-like pattern design, similar to Shinobu's haori, with a unique symbol and a hood at the back.

Shinobu knew this as the haori Kanae knitted and gave to Y/N on his first birthday with them, he stopped wearing it when Kanae had died...

The sleeves had blood splatters on it, but is still wearable.

Inosuke gave it to Shinobu, and Shinobu wore it the moment she received it.

Despite it being drenched with water, it was still warm...

As if Y/N was still hugging her.

And it was at this moment that Shinobu knew she couldn't handle it anymore.

She started to sob then soon turned into cries, with Kanao joining after.

Inosuke helped console, but is only able to help with a hug and a moment of silence.

Now they face against Muzan Kibutsuji, with Shinobu wearing the Haori Y/N once owned...

Route 299 Ending: No survivors. Retaining Eyes: Inactive

Restart...

Route 300: Start.

Retaining Eyes: Active.

---------------------------------------------------

In case anyone doesn't know...

Route 300 is the route of the book "Liar!M!Reader x Kimetsu no Yaiba" is currently in.

Such a shame that Route 299 had no survivors in the battlefield, even Muzan himself died.

-Mod Ibuki

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

32.9K 413 20
✧˖*°࿐ 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐞𝐬 (𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬) ⤷ 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟, 𝐚�...
141 4 5
now playing ;; blasphémie by soko ‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿̩͙ ༺ ♰ ༻ ‿̩͙‿‿‿‿‿‿‿ a collection of blue lock x reader scenarios. posted separately on tumblr + sometimes...
344K 3.4K 30
These are scenarios for my hero academia (Boku no hero) and I hope you like the story! Request chapters on first chapter
143K 1.6K 42
Bakubottom // Bakubowl oneshots ♡ [ warning ― slow updates. i have a horrible writing schedule, sorry ]