I hate and love you.

Od Author-kun77

An izuocha fanfiction where Deku and Uraraka had a fight in kindergarten which led to something worse. But ma... Více

Pre reading
Part 1: Hate
Part 2: More hate
Part 3:Study
Part 4: Fun
Part 5: Plan
Part 6:Date
Part 7: Why must we hate?
Part 8: Like a bitch.
Part 9: Winter break
Part 10: Invitation
Part 11:Do a little dance
Part 12: Make a little love
Bonus
Part 14: Fun fair
Part 15: Dining in
Part 16:Killing- I mean shopping spree
Part 17: School blues.
Part 18: Parenting
Part 19: Poor
Part 20: Babies
Part 21: Tell the world
Special chapter:tribute
Part 22:I'm coming home.
Part 23:Home
Part 24: Take me home
Part 25: I forgot to remember to remember
Part 26: Training
Part:27 Club
Part 28: Hate some more cause screw it.
Part 29: Save All might!
10k special
Part 30: New management
Part 31: Valentine's day scare
Part:32 First day
Part 33: Eri
Part 34: Parents
Part 35: Dodgeball
Part:36 Fight
Part 37: Questions
20k special
Chapter 38: See you later
Bonus
Part 39: Welcome back
Part 40: Death
Part 41: Studying time
30k special
Part 42: Results
40k special
Part 43: Toga
Part 44: Try not to kill.
50k special
Unfortunate news
Birthday special
Part 44: Todoroki
Part 45: Saved
46: Prom
47: Graduation
48: Final
Bonus

Part 13: Get down tonight

7.2K 118 277
Od Author-kun77

It's the final countdown! Enjoy this final chapter.

"I don't want to talk to you. I want my Izuku" Said Toga as she pushed past Bakugo and was about to head after Izuku.

"Don't you even care about how the damn nerd feels?" Said Bakugo Ticked off.

" What do you mean? " Asked Toga as she paused at the door.

" I mean that he doesn't fucking love you! He doesn't want to be with you! He doesn't want you! " Said Bakugo.

" H-he could learn to love me" Said Toga.

" And you think that keeping him away from someone who makes him happy is going to work? Or threatening him and round face? If you really like him, then let him go! He is own person! " Said Bakugo.

Toga thought about all of what he said and she realized that he was right. No matter what she couldn't force him to love him and that she was only making things worse.

She started to quietly sob to herself.

"Oh come on. Don't start crying damnit!" Said Bakugo as he walked up to her.

She ignored him and continued cry as she placed her head into her arms.

Bakugo grabbed her arms and she looked at his face.

"You will get over it. Why the hell are you even in love with him in the first place? You two wouldn't last a week. You have nothing in common. Find someone more like you" Said Bakugo.

" R-really? Like who? " Asked Toga.

" I- I don't know. Someone with a temper maybe" Said Bakugo as he let go of her.

" Hmmm. You seem to get angry pretty easy. " Said Toga as she got really close to him.

'Damn you Deku! ' Thought Bakugo while Toga smiled happily.

*Meanwhile.

Izuku ran as fast as he could but unfortunately he didn't even know where she could have gone. He checked the school, her home(which had no lights on), and all across the city. Eventually he made it to the park and started to walk around calling her name.

'Damnit. I can't find her. She probably hates me now. Maybe I can try to talk to her at school to-

His thoughts were cut off when he saw her. She was sitting on the grass next to a pond.

Izuku carefully walked up to her.

"O-ochako?" Said Izuku.

"Hey Izuku" Said Ochako as she tossed a rock in the pond. Izuku's heart stung when she said that.

" W-what are you doing?" Asked Izuku.

"Just sitting and thinking" Said Ochako. She had clearly been crying and she still was. Her makeup was completely ruined.

Izuku took a seat next to her.

"Can I ask you something?" Asked Ochako.

"Of course" Said Izuku as he gulped.

" Why did you want me to go with you to this dance?" Asked Ochako keeping her gaze on the pond as she looked at their reflection in the water with the moonlight.

"W-well because w-we have been getting along better so I thought you w-were the best choice" Said Izuku.

Ochako didn't respond immediately but then.

" I already know that you are going to say that you weren't going to Kiss Toga and that she was the one doing. And I would believe it. But this isn't the first time Izuku" Said Ochako.

" I-i know but-

"I shouldn't be surprised though" Said Ochako.

" What do you mean? " Asked Izuku.

" You have never fought with her. You didn't spend the last near decade trying to kill each other with her. You didn't have any bad memories with her while i'm the complete opposite" Said Ochako.

" O-ochako i-

" I always hurt you, I always got you into trouble, and you would always do the same back to me" Said Ochako.

" But I-

"And I don't what you would see in me" Said Ochako.

"See in you? A-are you saying that-

" Yes. I have a c-crush on you. I always have. I still remember that day when I saw you and her. I didn't want to believe it. All these years I had my doubts. But tonight feels like it it all was true" Said Ochako.

" It's not true!" Said Izuku.

" Then prove it! Prove it to me that you don't like her and that you weren't trying to kiss h-

"I LOVE YOU!" Yelled Izuku.

.....

"W-w-what?!" Said Ochako.

"I-i said I love you" Said Izuku.

".... I don't know. How can I be sure you are telling me the truth? " Said Ochako.

Izuku took a deep breath.

" B-b-b-b-bcause o-of th-this" Said
Izuku.

He out a hand on Ochako's Cheek and he pulled her into a kiss.

Ochako's face flamed up in red and so did Izukus. He let go after just a few seconds then realized what he had just done.

"S-sorry! I-i should have a-asked first! I'm so so s-sor-.

Ochako put a finger on his lip to silence him.

"Shut up and kiss me again you dork" Said Ochako. She pulled Izuku into another kiss. Izuku was shocked this time but soon he melted into the kiss.

Ochako had one hand on his cheek and one running through his messy green hair.

Izuku meanwhile had put of his arms wrapped around her as the both pulled deep into each other, eventually letting go to breath but went right back to it.

They finally separated and had a little string of saliva connected from each other lips.

They both started into each other's eyes, just inches away.

Izuku placed his forehead against hers as he was breathing hard.

"D-do you believe me now?" Asked Izuku.

"I-i think s-so. But just in case, I want To hear it f-fron Toga as well" Said Ochako as she reached down and held Izuku's hand in hers.

"Okay. But at least let me tell you something first" Said Izuku as he backed off from her but kept holding her hand.

" I know we have fought a lot in the past. But I never did stop liking you. I didn't want to stop but I thought it was never going to be possible to be with you after the amount of times we tried to kill each other. " Said Izuku.

Ochako rested her head on his shoulder while she listened.

"But I couldn't stop liking you. Something just kept me from hating you. Every time we fought I would go home and cry into my pillow not even letting my mom know that I cried because of this" Said Izuku.

' As did I Deku' Thought Ochako.

"And when we finally were spending time together and learning things about each other my feelings just came back harder than ever" Said Izuku.

" Yeah. That's about how it was for me as well. But now we have plenty of time to be better" Said Ochako.

" D-does that mean? " Asked Izuku.

" Yes. We are together now" Said Ochako as she kisses his cheek causing him and her to blush some more.

" I'm happy. "Said Izuku.

"Me to" Said Ochako.

Izuku pulled out his phone to check the time.

" Oh. It's already 10. The party is over now. I guess this means we have to go home now" Said Izuku.

" No" Said Ochako.

" What do you mean no?" Asked his new girlfriend.

"We just got together and I'm not ending our night like this" Said Ochako as she stood above her boyfriend.

" W-what do you mean?" Asked Izuku.

"My parents left for work about a hour after I left for prom. They won't be back until tomorrow in the afternoon" Said Ochako.

" A-a-are you s-saying? " Asked Izuku.

"Y-yes. I am" Said Ochako as she held his hand and they started walking to her house, ready to spend a night together. Just each other.

*Several months later.

Izuku and Ochako were walking to school together holding hands talking about the new all might issue coming out later that day.

" I'm paying for it this time Izuku, even if there is only one left. I'm not letting you pull that stunt like you did last time" Said Ochako teasing her boyfriend.

" I'm just like that. I can't help that" Said Izuku.

"Good. Don't ever change Izuku" Said Ochako.

They were reaching the school when they saw Kamanari and Jirou. Holding hands with one headbud in one of their ears each. They also saw Toga following Bakugo close. Bakugo actually didn't seem to mind,to much at least.

"Well. This is our last day of freshman year" Said Izuku.

"I can't believe it. We walked in here eniemes and we walk out the first year as lovers" Said Ochako.

" Yeah really crazy. Although today is actually our 4 month anniversary. I think I will take us out for some Mochi" Said Izuku causing Ochako to smile.

" You know just want I want" Said Ochako.

"Only the best for you" Said Izuku earing him a quick peck on the lips.

" Well. Let's get this day over with" Said Ochako. She started walking forward but stopped when she noticed Izuku wasn't following.

"Izuku, what's wrong?" Asked Ochako.

"I need you to do me a favour. " Said Izuku.

" What is it? " Asked Ochako with a raised eyebrow.

Izuku smiled happily.

" Call me Deku" Said Izuku.

Ochako smiled and responded with.

"Call me Ochako"

The end.

Of act 1........
What? I never said last chapter of the story. Just the first act :-). I will see y'all soon but I just realized I forgot to add the bird guy(forgot his name sorry, I'm supposed to be sleeping right now anyway) and now asui didn't have anyone to dance with. Poor her. Anyway see you later.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

17.9K 457 32
After dating for 3 years, Todoroki finally decided to pop the question he's been meaning to ask for a long time. "Will you marry me?" However, during...
37.4K 865 20
Quikless, normal, no heroes or quirks au Izuku Midoriya and Ochako Uraraka have been best friends since kindergarten. But when problems and high scho...
74.5K 2K 34
Ochako and Izuku are best friends, both with unacknowledged love for the other. After Ochako agrees to train to use float, their friendship grows eve...
14.9K 333 22
Izuku has been a pro hero for 6 months now, fighting villains and protecting citizens with a smile. He gets a big job by patrolling at one of the big...