Alpha Without a Pack...

By Puppies59

She was born to lead a pack, but she's just starting her journey to freedom and family... Sidney Blake never... More

Deleting Account Notice
Vote for new Cover
Short Character bio's
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
The End (sort of)

Chapter 89

2.1K 146 15
By Puppies59

                                           Colton

I let a low whistle loose from my lips as I watched the fireball of a building crumbling into what little pieces there was left, nobody would be surviving that rubble. "Well that's some very strong precautions." Tucker gaped in disbelief, the surprise was felt through everyone. "How in the world did she pull off bombing the place under everyone's noses?" Bowen shook his head in a certain awed amazement. "Am I the only one here realizing that we could have been blown to pieces too!?" Gavin gasped out in exasperation. "But we weren't, she wouldn't have risked it if she didn't know she could get everyone out." I soothed, I certainly hope she wouldn't have.

 "At least now we know why she didn't want us to look in her bag, knowing I was holding explosives would bot have ended well." Simon shuddered. "We should get moving, Sid needs to be treated and we need to get out of here before the fire department shows up." Bowen gave the order. "Yeah, don't want them to think we did all that." Micah nodded to the burning remains. "So many people..." Fletcher whispered softly. 

"She did it for us remember, those people weren't innocent, after all they wanted our blood soaking tgat sand too." Beck stated firmly and the pup nodded. I was about to add my own piece of agreement when Sidney groaned in pain inside the jeep, and then she started coughing hard enough to hack up a lung. "We should hurry, she doesn't sound good." I hissed urgently as everyone piled into both vehicles and we were speeding off towards home. The she wolf had just saved us all, now it was our turn to save her from giving up entirely, she needed us now more than ever.

                                                   Sidney

Pain. All I could feel was excruciating pain. The adrenaline that had kept me moving had worn off and now I was going in and out of consciousness to the rev of the jeep engine. I was fighting the poison in my veins but this one felt far different than any of the others, it was like I could feel it tearing me apart from the inside out. "Hold on Sid, just hold on." The voice was so far away even though I could feel his touch on my arm. The cold of his hand against my skin had me shaking, I felt like I was freezing as my teeth chattered roughly. "She's burning up, Beck drive faster!" The cold touch went away but the chill kept my teeth chattering, the voice was so fuzzy I couldn't identify it. 

"I'm going as fast as I can, if we get pulled over we'll be in even worse shape!" A voice snapped back from beside me, a distant drone filled my mind then, voices that were familiar and yet alien. "Geez she's so weak she's got an open link going, Simon can you feel that too?" A voice in the back of my mind put a name to the question, Emmett, I knew that name. "Something is very wrong, Beck we need to take her to the hospital!" The voice identified this one as Simon but panic flooded me, for I recognized one word that was very dangerous. "No hospital, no!" I fought the constriction over my chest as the words slurred out but then my muscles turned to gel again.

 "We're almost home, keep her from fighting the seat belt if you can, 20 minutes and we'll see what we can do." A voice droned off as the fuzzy voices in my mind called my name and darkness pulled me back under. I was jolted awake by a loud bang that had my head pounding, everything was blurry, there was just so much pain. "Good, you made it back." A male voice had me struggling to claw at the restraint holding me in the freezing jeep, the evil strap would not let go and there were more voices in my head now. "Alvalrado what are you doing here?" A powerful buzz questioned. 

"Your she wolf called us as back up, we're the ones who blew the place up like she asked." The first male speaks again. "Guys she's clawing the belt again, we need to get her inside, now!" Suddenly the restraint was gone and arms were dragging me out into the cold air, everything was just so cold. "Oh little wolf." I felt a big hand cradle my face as another male snarled protectively."Relax pup, we're here to help, Simon she doesn't look good, I think we'll need to tag team on this one, unless you have some objections?" The hand was pulled away as a piercing pain shot through me, and then I heard the screaming and felt the hiss of pain from the arms holding me up. 

"They poisoned her Kasen, something awful it's supposed to attack her central nervous system and do all kinds of bad, I need all the help I can get." Simon buzzed back, he sounded in pain. "They feel our pain, we are hurting them, stop!" The voice that gave them names growled inside my mind. I didn't want to hurt them and neither did she I put my energy into pushing the voices from my mind and the screaming stopped, they could not feel my pain now, we weren't hurting them anymore. "She cut off the link, she's in so much pain but she cut off the link because she doesn't want you hurting." Another older male whispered into the foggy air. "She's shaking too much." Our Streaks the one they called Gavin I could hear him crying, why did that hurt more than my own pain? 

"Sidney can you hear me, it's me Simon, can you hear me, say something please?" I opened my eyes to see the blurry face of the male hovering in front of me, he looked so sad, I wanted to make it better, I could do what he asked. It took great effort to reach my hand up and tough his blurry cheek, it felt damp from tears that hurt me too. "My Doc." I tried to smile to make him happy but then the wave of pain pierced through my mind so roughly tgat I couldn't breath through it. The voice in my head that wanted to stop hurting them told me to fight the darkness, but I was just so tired and so cold, I lost my fight to the dark.

                                                      Kasen

All the pups looked ragged but the little she wolf who had been fighting to stay awake for so long suddenly went limp in Emmett's arms, so pale that she looked dead. We all rushed her inside and set her on the dining table as Simon and I ripped away her bloody clothes to reveal the wounds beneath, her skin was on fire. "We need to flush her system and get the poison out, get a trash can we may need it." I spoke the order to the pack fighter Beck, he didn't question me only did as I said without a word, everyone was worried.

 "I'll see what I can do to stitch up these wounds, the quicker we stop all the bleeding the better, she should have had some healing by now but she doesn't." Simon whispered nervously as he went to work on the deep lacerations in her skin. "Of there's poison in her I'm not surprised, it will keep her from healing until we can flush her all out." I stated firmly as I set up an IV drip to pump her with fluids and help work some of the poison out of her near lifeless body. "We need to get her to a hospital, I'm a surgeon but without the proper equipment I can't diagnose what needs to be helped." I stated. "She won't go to just any hospital, it's too dangerous." Bowen muttered behind me, and I sent a glance towards Nate.

 "There might be a place we can take her, an urgent care where one of the head team knows about the shifter world, he can help us." I stated, but ultimately it was the pup alphas decision. "Her pulse and breathing are getting weaker by the second, we have to take her in Bo." It was Colton the reliable beta who eventually convinced him to get her to the building. It was thirty minutes at full speed but it felt like hours as Simon and I worked to keep her stable throughout the drive, not an easy task when going 100 miles per hour over bumpy roads. They got her in and ran some tests before inviting us all back with her in one of the larger rooms, even though it was crowded. The poor she wolf was hooked up to so many machines and she looked so pale.

 "She hasn't woke up since you brought her in, her fever is going through the roof and whatever this poison is they shot her up with it's attacking her nervous system now. The scan we got shows that it's doing something in her brain now there appears to be a possible bleed starting, plus with the wounds she has she should already be dead." He told us slowly. I felt sorry for all of them, The pups were in tears but no one spoke yet. 

"The sooner we can get her into surgery to take care of the bleed on her brain the better chance she has, but even that is slim right now. We're flushing the poison out as quickly as we can but it might not be fast enough." He spoke carefully now, knowing the dangers of an emotional beast. "Then why call us all back if she needs the surgery now?" Fletcher whimpered out. "I figured you might want a chance to say goodbye before we take her back, there's no telling if she'll make it through the surgery." He voiced uneasy. "We'll leave you to it pups." Nate gave the order as we followed the head surgeon out into the hall, I prayed the little wolf would fight for them one last time.

                                          Sidney (wolf)

"She can't die, she just can't." The whimper drew my attention in the darkness of my confines, my Puppet was in pain. "She looks bad guys, what if when really doesn't pull through?" The soft whine of Micah had me pacing my confines as I tried to rouse my human, she was still so weak. I could feel her fading strength, she was slowly losing this battle and it wasn't one I could save her from, not without help. "She's the strongest out of all of us, she'll pull through." The growl came from an alpha that rose the fur on my back. "We have to face facts Bowen, she looks dead already, she might not make it through this time." Beck the warrior, his voice was pained and I howled to be heard, but my confines kept me quiet to them.

 "Sid, can you hear me?" The beta spoke and I felt the cold touch on the human forms skin, we could hear him. I tried to push some strength into my human to make her stir and respond, but just as quickly as I gave her the strength the poison drained it all away. "Sidney, please open your eyes for us." Asher was so close and yet so far. They were hurting because of us and it wasn't what we wanted, the human was fading and confused but I was still strong, if she couldn't respond I would respond for her. The confines holding me back were so weak that they fell easily as I pushed against them to gain control of the human form, I opened our eyes to state up at their pained and worried expressions.

 "Sidney?" Gavin whispered as I glanced towards him. With holding the control as I was I could feel the full force of the poison straining to zap all of my strength as well, I needed to go back to my confines to reserve my strength but they needed me first. "Not exactly, she is very weak right now but she wants to be here for you which is why I took over to help you understand." I puff out through the struggling breaths. "Her wolf." Jason whispered and my eyes cut to him. "You have to help her fight this, we need her." Daniel begged. "I know, and I'm trying but the poison makes it very hard, like I said my human is very weak." I panted out softly.

 "In case I can not help her through this we both want you to see this, it may be fuzzy but please trust that all of it is true, our heat is not warping anything now." My words reached their ears as I brought down all our walls at let them see, forcing the human memories to them, it was time they understood. The first time she had met all of them, her thoughts of them, the first run with the pack that she treasured so deeply. The first time she felt a pull to them, kissing them, the dreams she had of all of them, the fears she held, the first time she realized she cared about them all as more than just friends, the times she'd fought to deny her own feelings to protect them, I let them see it all, and feel it all. 

They took all the information, all the memories and some feel to their knees, some sobbed, some shook with the weight of those feelings as I finally reeled it all back in. "All this time she's been protecting us, even when it hurts her." Beck spoke first. "I may have been the first to want you all but my human was the first to love you all. She loves big, and she loves strong, befause of that she's been hurt many times, but she does love you." I can feel the poison launching another attack, I needed to retreat before it was too late. 

"That's why she was so scared of our confession, she feels just as strongly as we do." Tucker smiled sadly. "No it's because she feels stronger, we live you more than anything, losing you would kill us that is what scares her most. The poison is attacking again, I must retreat back to my confines now. I will help her fight it for as long as I can, but please do not forget us." I whimpered as I felt the pull of the darkness. "Never." Colton whispered tearfully, I shut my eyes as I returned to rebuild my confines to protect what little strength I had left, the fading human would need all the help I could give.

*So This is a chapter... wow, I kind of have a few ideas on how the next one should go but haven't decided yet. I'm sorry the update was a little slow, my whole family is fighting a viral bug so none of us are feeling very well, I'll update when I can. Enjoy."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 9.2K 46
Hi, lovelies! Welcome to my second book of Mina Imagines! I decided to stop my first book a little early so I could publish this one instead. As usua...
147K 7.9K 82
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
208K 1.1K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
64.5K 1.7K 27
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...