Supercorp Smut♥️

Memesandfanfic tarafından

This is my first story and I just wanted to make an 18+ version of supercorp. I love those two together and w... Daha Fazla

The Professor
Holiday In Hawaii
Lena-Kara-Sam
School Bus GP
Baby sitter
The Gym
The limo GP
The Penthouse Deal Part 1
The Penthouse Deal Part 2
Camping Trip BDSM
Not an update
The Comander GP
The Roof Top
Rhea
The Gala GP
The Stripclub
Christmas
The Elevator Part 1
The Elevator Part 2
The Prison
Music
The Movies GP
The Break Up
The Murder
The Daxamite
Behind The Scenes
Not an update
BDSM
My new story
Kara?
Morning (Valentines Day)
Episode 13 Scenarios one shot
Hey Guys
Grinder
Pool Party One Shot
Tik Tok Challenge
Red Kyrptonite GP
The Police Officer GP
New Story!
Police GP PT2
At Day At The Beach GP
Highschool
The Mad Scientist
Extra credit Pt1
Getting Off
Extra Credit Pt2
The Dom GP
Frustrations
Tonight is the Night GP
Vampire Empire -⚠️⚠️
Game night GP
The Club
Boss
Royalty pt1 !TW!
Royalty Pt2 !TW!
Self Promo No Smut!
The Gladiator Champion GP
TW The Gladiator Champion GP PT2
Save The Date
Recommendations

School Boys

5.6K 42 0
Memesandfanfic tarafından

Luke=Lena Kyle=Kara

Please correct any spelling mistakes.

Luke is a bad boy and a fuckboy. Kyle is a good boy with straight A's. Kyle and Luke hate each other what could go wrong?

This is in first person so sorry if you don't like that.

Kyle's POV:
I walked onto the oval and picked up a football. I put my bag down and started walking into the middle of the field. I did my morning stretches when someone came up behind me.

"Kyle" Luke said.

"Don't walk up on someone like that!, oh it's just you" I said almost hissing the last part.

"Kyle I was thinking about joining the football club" Luke said in his leather jacket and jeans.

"Why are you talking to me about football?" I said confused.

"You're the captain" Luke said in an arrogant tone.

"I know but why are you interested in joining? Arent you the 'bad boy'" I said teasingly.

"I have to as punishment for punching Jake" Luke said in an annoyed tone.

"Talk to the coach then" I said coldly.

"Fine" Luke said in frustration.

The look in his eyes was pure annoyance, it was a look I saw on him way to often. Everyday he seemed to be mad or offended, every other time I see him he's in a fight or on his way to the principals office.

I mean yeah he's a hottie but when it comes to brains sometimes it seems like he could get straight A's but he choses not to care.

I start to do a side step practise and my foot slips and I feel it turn the wrong way. "Ah Fuck, ah that hurts!" I say falling down.

"What did you do?" Luke says with concern in his eyes.(he heard the scream as he was walking away)

"I rolled my ankle" I say still in pain.

I look up at Luke and see him looking at my ankle with worry and concern. His arm is wrapped around my shoulder and his other is on my side as he tries to help me up. I try to hop and fail, falling straight into Lukes arms.

"Here I'll carry you" Luke offered with his hand.

"No I'm fine" I say stupidly because I'm stubborn.

I try to hop and again wince in pain as I am caught by Luke's caring and gentle arms.

"Your not fine" Luke says picking me up and putting his jacket on me.

I wince in pain as he effortlessly pick me up in his big strong arm. He lifts me up bridal style and starts walking to the nurses office. "Are you okay" Luke asks.

"Yeah but my ankle frickin hurts" I say trying not to think about Luke's abs.

"I think that's the first time I have heard you swear Danvers" He said chuckling.

"Probably" I said chuckling a little to.

His laugh was perfect and I hated that I was thinking about him like That, I mean he's gay but I'm not there's no way.

As Luke put me down on the nurses bed I couldn't help but miss the physical contact between us. "Do you want me to stay?" Luke said leaning on the door frame.

"Would you?" I say shyly.

"Sure" Luke said.

As I layed there I looked up at Luke and noticed how his features were so mesmerising. His jawline was amazing and his soft Raven hair was messy yet combed back into a neat wave. He had his leather jacket on and tight but not to tight black ripped jeans on.

The nurse walks in and tends to my sprained ankle wrapping it in a bandage. Luke still gazing at me with his gorgeous green eyes.

"Okay so as you probably know you have a sprained ankle. You will need to rest for a couple days and keep any pressure off it." The nurse said walking to her computar.

"Hey can I take you home or do you want me to call your parents?" Luke said embarrassed.

"I couldn't make you do that" Kyle said looking down at the ground. 

"You're not I'm offering" Luke said with confidence.

Luke offered me his arm and shoulder again. I sighed and stood up on one foot I nodded at him and let him pick me up again.

"Are you okay being on my motor bike?" Luke said staring me up but still letting me lean on him.

"Yes that should be fine" I say somewhat confided.

He walks me to his motor bike and sits me on it and it feels so comfortable. He sits down in front of me but not before letting me see his ass. "Hold on tight" Luke says as he revs the engine.

I embrace his back and grip him tightly, as we start down the road I feel a sense of comfort and safety. It's weird to think that the one person who I hated not even an hour ago is the only person I feel connected with despite my popularity.

"Take a right here, number 4" I tell him as we peacefully ride down the street.

We pull up at my manison of my house and he helps me up. We walk to the door and I lift up the pot plant and grab the key. I open the front door and walk in, I turn around to invite Luke in but he's already halfway down the street. I sigh and watch as he leaves then I remember he gave me his jacket.

I walk inside closing the door and sit down on the couch. I turn on the TV and wait for Alex to get home.

Two weeks later

It has been two weeks since I saw Luke and I miss him, I know I shouldn't but I do. I was now back at school and had Luke's jacket ready to give to him. As I walked into the school parking lot I saw Luke in the corner of the parking lot smoking.

He saw me approaching and smiled at me, making my whole body feel like it's on fire. I love his smile it suites him, god I think i'm gay.

"Hi there Danvers" Luke said grinning.

"Hello there Luthor" Kyle said smiling back at me.

"I have something for you" I said as I handed him his jacket.

Our hands brushed each others as I have him the jacket and it instantly made me feel a jolt if energy. I looked up at him with a new found admiration and appreciation.

"Your gorgeous" I say thinking I though it in my mind.

"I am?" Luke said now smirking.

"I said that out loud loud didn't I?" I say embrassed of what Luke will think.

"Is that really what you think?" Luke said still smirking.

"Maybe..." I said looking into his deep green eyes.

"Follow me" Luke said gently grabbing my hand and leading me.

He pulled me into an alley way and pushed me against the wall. I felt the cold hard brick touch my back, I also felt Luke's abs pushing into my abs and we fit perfectly.

His lips were so soft as they teased my bottom lip asked for entrance, which I happily let in. Our tongues danced together in rythmn and unison, I felt safe and most importantly I felt accepted.

We pulled apart not because we wanted to but because we needed to breathe. "Wow" Luke said smiling.

"Wow indeed" I said in awe and total shock.

"You are an amazing kissed for a first timer" Luke said with a big fat grin on his face.

I looked down and saw the massive bulge in Luke's pant and then I noticed that I to was hard.

"Someone's very excited" I said teasing.

"Says you" Luke says scoffing.

"My house?" I say offering.

"I'll drive you there" Luke says with a wink.

He walks to his bike and I get on behind him ignoring all the looks we are getting. As the bike starts I grip onto his abs and stomach, once we are away from the school I tell Luke "lets take the more private route".

As he pulls onto the dirt road out of sight, I immdiadently unzipped his pants and stroked him. I could feel his tight jeans against my hand as I stroked him. He was very hard and very big, I could feel the veins popping out of his dick as I stroked his long shaft.

I continued this for a while until he pulled up at my house, I pulled my hand out of his pants and playfully ran to the door dragging Luke with me. I got the key and opened the front door, I lead Luke through my big house and into my room.

I pushed him onto the bed and started to slowly strip in front of him. His eye were devouring me as I striped and I loved it. Quickly he threw off her jeans and boxers as he started to stroke his cock.

Watching him stroke himself was a big turn on. I started to walk towards him and I knelt in front of him. I looked up at Lukes lust filled eyes and started to stroke him again. I wrapped my lips and tongue around his head and sucked gently.

I could feel the way his body enjoyed my mouth and hands. I ran my spare hand up his toned abs and continued to give him a blow job. His hand griped my blonde messy curls as he pushed deeper into my mouth.

He groaned as I took him deep into my throat. I could feel him throbbing inside my throat and it felt amazing. Luke was close to cuming so I moved my hands as fast as possible and pushed him in and out of my mouth. 

Luke came hard and fast in my mouth, I lapped up his hot thick semen and swallowed. "You're very sexy Luke" I say kissing him.

"I am sexy but you are a god" Luke says smiling.

"No I'm not" I say blushing.

"You are, now how about I help you out there" he says gesturing to my hard cock.

After that they started dating and came out to the school. Luke was turned into a bit of a good boy when he's with Kyle and they live together.

I hope you enjoyed, leave some feedback and suggestions please.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

271K 4.7K 32
Colby was just 17 years old when his daughter Vee came into his life. He was struggling all along. But the day he met a girl named Y/N his life chan...
642K 39.2K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
107K 2K 18
After the very long night of the attack, students were sent home for the rest of the semester. Enid's parents kicked her out of her own home forcing...
104K 1.4K 26
Started in 1/12/23 Finished 5/1/23 in the starting in the story Enid will be dating Ajax. slowly taking Wedn...