Nightmares (Bill x Reader)

By invest_in_egg_whites

Y/N thought her summer vacation was going to be a normal, lazy, summer. But when here family let her go with... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
A/N
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
A/N... I'm sorry

Chapter 3

1.1K 33 63
By invest_in_egg_whites

Key:
Y/N= Your name
F/C = Favorite Color
A/C= Any color
H/C= Hair color
E/C= Eye color
S/C= Skin color

Y/N's POV

I ran into the shack, out of breath. I took a second to breathe, so I could at least walk.

"Well, where have you been?"

Crap.

I looked up, there was Dipper and Mabel. "H-hey, guys..," I said awkwardly.

"You didn't answer my question, Y/N," Dipper stated, arms crossed.

"Um, morning walk?"

Dipper sighed, "What did we tell you about going into the forest all alone?"

"Look, I just wanted some fresh air. I wasn't even gone that long. Plus, I'm not hurt, so what's the problem?"

Mabel then spoke, "I saw you leave last night, Y/N. I just thought you were getting a glass of water or going to the bathroom. But, when we woke up this morning... you weren't back. We were about to go out looking for you." She sighed. "Y/N, where did you go? I mean, you couldn't have slept in the forest."

I didn't know what to tell them. I could just say I know that an apocalypse happened. And that I knew that statue was involved. I could tell them about the nightmares. I could tell them everything. I could get answers. But, something inside of me not to say anything. It told me to keep quiet. Whatever that small voice was, I'm glad it spoke out that day. If it hadn't... I don't think things would have turned out how they did.

"Fine, I was looking for those weird creatures you guys talked about," I lied. "I sat down for a moment, and I must've fallen asleep, I'm sorry for worrying you guys."

Dipper sighed, "It's ok, just, ask us if you want to go out into the forest, alright?"

"Dipper," I stated. "Stop, you're sounding just like my mother. It's scaring me."

Mabel laughed, "See? I wasn't wrong. When you worry, you sound like a mom."

I laughed as well after hearing that statement.

"Shut up," Dipper said, annoyed. He just kind of glared at us, but it was a joking glare. It wasn't long before he began to laugh as well.

"But seriously, don't ever do that again."

We were sitting down watching Ducktective(which I personally think is stupid, but after seeing what other things they put on Gravity Falls T.V... Ducktective is a masterpiece compared to that). We had eaten breakfast after I had came back. I told the twins I had wanted to change my clothing (first, it was pajamas. Second, they were filthy from sleeping in the woods). When I had came back down, Dipper and Mabel were sharing a large recliner watching T.V. I had nothing better to do, so I had sat on the floor and joined them.

"Hey, guys," I asked.

"Hm," the twins responded in unison, not really paying attention to me.

"Didn't you guys want to go see your friends?"

"We're waiting," Dipper said, his eyes glued to the screen.

"On wha-," I was cut off.

"Shh," Mabel hushed. "It's almost commercial break."

I sighed and crossed my arms. Within a few seconds, the show had cut to commercials.

Dipper sat up, "We're waiting on our friend, Wendy. While you were changing, Mabel and I called her up. We asked if she wanted to come over and all four of us could go around town."

"Well, when should she be here?" I asked.

"In a few mi-."

Ding-dong.

"Seconds."

"Coming!" Mabel yelled running towards the door. I could hear Mabel open the door and talk to someone. It wasn't long before a person, who I had never seen before, entered the living room.

She had red hair tied back into a pony-tail. She also wore one of those weird looking Russian hats. She had a green flannel on with jean shorts and muddy boots. But, then I looked at her face. She was rather pale with freckles and green eyes.

She said hi to Mabel and then turned to me, "Wait who's this?"

"Oh, I'm one of Dipper and Mabel's friends from Piedmont," I told Wendy. "I'm Y/N."

"Ohh yeah, now I know who you are. I've heard some stories about you. I'm Wendy, one of Dipper and Mabel's friends from Gravity Falls," she responded.

"Well, since Wendy's finally here," Mabel said putting her hands on her hips. "Should we head out to town?"

"Well duh," I said, already walking towards the door. I got outside and saw a small grey car.

"Not my first choice," Wendy said, leaving the Shack. "But, a car is a car." At first, I was a little surprised she had a car. But, then I took a good look at her. Now that I look at her, she looked 18 or 19, so it isn't too surprising that Wendy had her own car.

I entered the vehicle in the backseat, Mabel sat beside me. However, Wendy took the drivers seat, and Dipper with the passengers seat.

"So," I said. "Why did we wait for Wendy? Couldn't we just have met her in town? No offense."

"None taken," Wendy replied.

"Mabel and I are only 15, Y/N," Dipper said. "We can't drive yet, so we can't get to town. So, that's why Wendy is taking us."

I mentally face palmed, "Right, can't drive..."

It took a good ten minutes to get into town. We had went over to see Mabel's friends first. And I was right. It WAS like three Mabels. I mean I liked Candy and Grenda, but I couldn't handle it all. When the two girls had to go back to their houses for lunch, I was so relieved.

We had went to The Greasy Diner for lunch. From what Dipper and Mabel told me, this was basically the only restaurant in town. Except for a really fancy one across town, but that one's really expensive.

Once we had finished eating, we went over to the arcade. There were tons of games we played. But the I spent most of my time on was this one fighting game that Dipper and I played. We just walked around town after that. The twins showing me where things were, and occasionally introducing me to people we passed by on the street.

Then, we came across an old trailer park. The road leading into the park was gravel and there was a mixture of regular trailer houses to literal trailers. It literally looked like the Ghetto.

Mabel and Dipper's expressions softened.

"Does she still live here?" Dipper asked.

"Nah, they found a house a blocks from here. It's not that bad actually," Wendy responded.

Dipper and Mabel let out a sigh of relief. "Thank God," Mabel said. "She doesn't live in this dump anymore. We should go and see her." Dipper and Wendy nodded and we began to walk away from the run down trailer park. I mean, how could someone even live there? Whoever they were talking about must have been really poor or something like that.

We pass a couple of blocks till we got to one of the housing areas in town. At some point we took a right and we stopped at a good sized white house. It has a base floor and an attic by the looks of it.

"Oh thank God," Mabel said. "They have gotten out of that tough spot."  Wendy and Dipper nodded.

"I'm just going to chill back here. She probably doesn't want to see me as much as you guys." We nodded and went up to the door.

Dipper rung the doorbell. I was behind the two twins, because I didn't even know who they were talking about. Plus, I bet there was going to be a lot of hugging, and I wasn't going to get caught in that.

The door opened and I saw a girl about my age. She had blonde hair, light blue eyes, and a tiny bit of makeup, but that was barely noticeable. She was confused at first, but when she recognized Dipper and Mabel he entire face  lit up. She brought them into a huge bear hug.

"Omg!" the blonde girl said, "I can't believe you guys are here!"

"Yeah," Dipper responded. "We know. We got to town a little later than we expected."

"But we're here now!" Mabel exclaimed.

"I see you and your family are in a better place than last year," Dipper stated.

"Yeah, I guess it all turned out fine in the end. Excluding the fact we had to work about all the time to get enough money to get out of there," the blonde girl said. She then looked behind Dipper and Mabel and saw me. "Who's this?"

"Oh," I say startled, thinking she wasn't going to notice me, "I'm Y/N, I'm one of Dipper and Mabel friends from Piedmont."

She extended her hand out for a shake, "Nice to meet you, Y/N. I'm Pacifica NorthWest."

I took her hand and shook it, "Same here."

"So, Pacifica, want to go with us for some laser tag?" Mabel asked.

"Sure, but let me ask my parents first," Pacifica responded.

She walked inside and Dipper said, "Glad her and her parents are getting along better."

"Yeah," replied Mabel. "That makes two of us."

It was a few minutes, but the Pacifica came back with a pair of shoes on, "They said sure."

"Great," Dipper said. "Let's go."

We had a blast with laser tag. I, since I had like a million nerf guns and every time someone came over we would have a nerf gun fight, pretty much demolished everyone (except for Wendy. Man, that girl got skill). I actually got to know Pacifica very well. I don't think I could ever tell she was rich. She seems so normal now, it's almost impossible to believe.

At some point and time, we had to go. We offered to drive her home, but she decided she just wanted to walk home. We said our goodbyes and then we drove back to the shack.

Wendy had said her father wanted her home for a big family dinner (which apparently didn't happen much) so she had to leave once we got back.

I flopped onto the recliner, "That, was a fun day."

Mabel sat on the armrest and Dipper fell on the floor. "Mhm," they responded.

I looked at the clock. It was 8:57 Yeah, I guess that made sense. It was pretty much pitch black outside.

"What do you guys want to do?" I asked. Dipper shrugged.

"Sleep..." Mabel muttered. Dipper nodded.

I stood up, "Oh come, you guys can't be that tired-." I looked over at them and they were knocked out. I guess we did do a lot today.

I sighed and moved Mabel from the arm rest to the actual chair. I threw a blanket on Dipper as well as Mabel. I went upstairs to get my blanket from my bed so I could sleep in the same room as them. I don't exactly trust this house. I came back downstairs and situated myself by the recliner. I laid down and slowly drifted off to sleep...

Blood. Blood was everywhere. I looked around  and noticed this was Gravity Falls. But, it's quiet, empty, a ghost town. The only sign life was here was because of the blood. Some houses were completely vaporized, only ashes left in place of them. The sky was a mix of red a orange. It had looked like an atomic bomb had hit. And I wouldn't be too surprised if one did. I had though there was nobody even in town until I heard-

"AHHHHH!!"

I quickly ran over to where I had heard the scream. I passed a few blocks. Each block looking worse as I went. I got closer and closer, and then I saw who it was. I was horrified.

It W̴̡̡̯͕̜̞͛̐̈́̎̀́̐͆͌̑̇͝͠ą̵̤̬̲̠̫͋͂̒̏̄͆̾́͗́̆̎̓̓̅͋̄͝s̷̡̢̞̻̳͔̱͖̲̰̳̱̝͓̪̻͙͚̭̠̬͍̪̣͓̖̜͓͇̠̬͛͋̈́̍̄̒̿͐̅̃̔̇͂͊̊̊͛̌͜͝ /̴̡̛̛̛͎̟̱̪͈̠̱̥̝̇̒̔̏͛̄́̽͑̀̅̋̑̇̂̃̄̌̏͛̊̇̐͋͐̓́̀̒̓̑͗̇̇̔͆͑̄̐̈̈́̓̽̄̚̕̕̚͜͝͠͝͝͝0̵̛͈̮̗̦̲̩̲̱̹̹̺͈͍̣͎̪͙̲̦̫̖̫͉͆̅̓̍̆̽̾̎́̊̐̅͛͌͂́̉́̃̀̎͗̀̉̏̅͑̈́͘̕̚͘͜͝ͅ£̷̡̨̡̧̢̡̧͕͈̪̹̲͎̭̖͙̗͕̭̠̰̙̹̼͈̟͉̩̹̥̘̰̤̞̼̙̜̮̪͙͇̱̻̩̖̺͍̗̩̼͙̼͖͖̬̦̰̼͍̻̖̿̈́̀́̿̓̀̎̒̀̓̆̑̓̍̀̊̚͜͠͠͠ͅͅḯ̴̡̢̨̨̧̧̡̺̗̜̹͕̦̪͙͖͚̪̙͚̺͓̟̰͚̙̫̫̰̗̥̦̭̲͍̥̩͙̣̫̱̭̯̖̟̯͕̪̹̹̠̣̩̠̝̼̯͙̲̫̜̜͈͖̬̘̠̈́̍͗̾̑͆́͌̾͛̔̀͋͑̃̏̅͐͒̒̀͌̎́̅̈́́͘͘͜͝͝͝/̶̢͙͔̰̝͍̖̘̗͕̲͎̜͔̦͌́̓̾͐̀̊͐͗"̸̧̛̰̣͉̘͍̞̝̞̭̜̠̪̩̘̩̘̲̥̻̜̪̲̲̥̃̄̿̓̔̂̉͑̀̉͂̓̈́̔́́̊̏͘͜͝ͅ/̴̨̧̡̪͕͍̲̼̩̳̺̙͙͕̙͍̙͈͉̰̬̙̯̤̜̲͕̰̃͊̈̀͆̔̉̓̿́͊̈͐͌̎̽̈́̊̑̒͋̈́̊̆́̌̒̑̐̌̈́́̈́͆̋͊̀̂͊̎̄̊̄͒̉̉̊͌͛̀̐́̿̎̐̓̂́͊̕͘̚̕͝~̸̧̢̡̢̢̨̛̝̲͉̗͍̮̙͔̟͎̲͔̞̗̺͔̤̞̖͚̭͓͈͖̺̭̩̗͕͚̟̥̣̫͖̗̣̩̜̜͖̤̱̠̮͍̳̩͍̽͛̈́̍̎̈̈́̏̽̔͊̔̐͊̈̉͊͆͑̂͒͜͜͠ͅͅ*̶̛̫̓͛͌̋͛̎͑̐́͛̾̽͝͝£̸̢̨̧̧̨̧̛̛̛̮̼͈͈͓̖̲͇̲̘̱͍͉̻͚̤̲̲̟̠̪̳̬̬̭̱͍͎͚̤̖̰̹͎̻̳̝̯̱͚̼̘̩̖̻͇̱͖̗̺͇̖̰̜͔̂̆̇̊̇̀́̀͌̆̔͒̓̂̏̅͐̿̓͂͋̀̓̆̌̿̊̿̀̌͑͘̕̚͠͝ͅͅ*̵̧̡̨̡̧̙̖̜̩̹̠̗̜̫͇̭̘̖̙̮̰̟̥͍̘̞̘̭͕̫̪̭͚͇͊͒̿͆͊͊͆͊̏̄̓̅͌̆̍̔͋̀̌̈́̈̔̊͒̍̃̀͆̔̃̀̾͘̕̚̕͜͝͝͠͝.̶̧̨̢̡̜̙̖̯̬̣̦̣̞̳̯̺̦̼͔͕͙͕̠̗͎̠̲͍̻̼̦̟̩̭̙̠̩͍̪͈͎͉̩̱̝̼͙̱̻̭̪̗̣̦̆̅̿͒̉̇̅͌͒̒̏̀̎͒͗̍̀̄̈̐̀͒̍̓̃̀̀̒̊͒̽̋̈́̀̀́̽̈́̍͂̊̋̽̈́͑̀̅̉͑͑̑͒͋́̍̔͗̾̐̄̌̓̅̇̓͐̓͐̈́̈́͒̎́͌̓̅̆̈́̕͘̕͘͜͠͝͝͝ͅ,̴̧̨̧̡̧̧͙͇̻̮͓̝̳̝͍̭̫̯̥̙͙͕̺̦̱̹͌͘͜

I shot up, breathing heavily. I was very sweaty from probably the fear. I looked at the time, 11:36. Oh, well, at least it ain't 2 in the morning. I got up and was going to get a glass of water, but then I remembered the statue. I put on my shoes and started running west.

Within no time I was at the statue.

"Sup, statue dude," I say going up to sit by it again. "Yup, another one of those nightmares. But this time, it wasn't just flashing images and sounds. It was like I was actually there. And then a person screamed and they were... what were they doing? Who even were they? Ugh, I can't remember... Eh, it's fine."

I had once again gone into a rant. But most of it was about today. Like all the cool people I got to meet. I went on for a while about Pacifica, but then I changed the subject to laser tag somehow. I talked about how I wanted an actual gun, Mabel's friends, and some other things. At some point though, I had stopped talking and just stared at the statue. Asking myself questions like:

What is it?

Why is it here?

Was it made for a reason?

Should I know who (or what) this is?

All questions I couldn't answer.

I stared the hand. It just outstretched for a shake. Why though? Was it just a design feature? Or does it serve a purpose? Then the thought that changed my life hit me.

Shake it.

I quickly told myself no, but the other half of me was saying, 'It would do no harm, just a little shake. I mean, what would a small shake do? Nothing.'

At some point, I gave in. I stood up and stared at the hand.

"It's just a hand, Y/N," I told myself. "Just a hand."

Just a hand.

Then, with no hesitation, I grabbed it.

Then everything stopped.

{Heya guys, third chapter is out. The fourth chapter should be out next Saturday, January 25th. See ya then.}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.3K 977 20
Since Weirdmageddon, Dipper could never get a certain Cipher out of his head. Originally, he assumed it was just hatred for the demon and him reflect...
26.7K 546 37
-------------------------- "THEY DIED" I yell having enough of this argument "There gone... and now it's just me and my mom" my voice was just barely...
209K 5.8K 42
Slight Au! Weirdmeggdon is over but that doesn't mean the weirdness of gravity falls is. Dipper hates living in gravity falls and he has the cuts and...
215K 6.6K 32
.。*゚+.*.。   ゚+..。*゚+ One summer in Gravity Falls and your life changed. All because of meeting Dipper, Mabel and Bill. Go through lots of adventures...