The Untamed: World Of Darkness

Autorstwa Akai_Seirei

In a world plagued with dark energy, because of the destruction of the Yin/Yang balance, Clans are the only s... Więcej

At First Sight
The Mesmerized Lan Zhan
The Core Challenge
The Ten Levels Hardships
An Accidental Insight
Fulltime Partner's
The Chosen Twelve
Going Down To Town
The Cold Lake
Cleansing The Darkness
Yin And Yang Story
Companionship And Fears
Going Deeper
Conscious Of You
Warm Hearts
Hardships Of Training
Dates And Tribulations
A Blooming Love
Youthful Love
Strengthening Body And Soul
The Breach
Uncovering The Darkness
Puzzle Pieces
Master Of Talismans
A Brother's Blessing
A Sword Spirit's Adventure
Hunting's & Targets
Uncovering Secrets And Distractions
Of Lan Qiren And Wei Lao
Father And Son
A Hint Of Family
Yin Metal
Compromise Beyond The Line
First Encounter
Nailing A Suspect
Change Of Winds
Plum Garden Happiness
The Stone Garden Endurance
Two Players, One Prize
The Fall Of Jin Guangshan
A Battle Royale
The Black King
Declaration Of War
A Dangerous Night
Plots And Secrets
The Awakening
Gifts, Surprises And Secrets
The Black And White Seeds
Dark Secrets Revealed
Dual Devotion
The Coming Dark Storm
Deeper Cultivation
Into The World Of Darkness
A Song For The Tormented Soul
Cleansing The Lands
The Luring Tune
Yin's Memories
Reborn
Happy Reunions
Celebrations Part One
Celebrations Part Two
The Yiling Patriarch
A Drunken Mess
A White Fantasy
The Begin Of The Healing Era
A Family Reunion Part One
A Family Reunion Part Two
A Family Reunion Part Three

Dark Tunes, Sweet Melody

8.6K 519 178
Autorstwa Akai_Seirei

Wei Ying

The next morning, Wei Ying wake up early than usual, finding himself still wrapped inside Lan Zhan's arm. The sun was about to rise, with some rays already illuminating the big room. Because of that, Wei Ying found himself admiring every corner of the handsome face that was just inches from his. He looked even more stunning when he sleep and Wei Ying memorize every  curve and fine line of that beautiful face to perfection.

He stared the longest on those tempting lips. The soft touch they had by accident was so fast that he could not have a taste of them, only feeling the warm and soft tender skin. He impulsively free his right hand very carefully, to touch those rosy lips that were enchanting him so deliciously, but when his finger was inches from them, Wangji open his eyes as well, glaring at Wei Ying for a few seconds.

"Wei Ying..." Wangji whisper and he sighed, slightly touching Lan Zhan's nose instead.

"You are too handsome, worthy of your tittle as Jade..." He whisper back unconsciously, smirking when Lan Zhan's ears went red.

"Nonsense." Lan Zhan said before finally letting go of Wei Ying, who he was still holding and getting out of his bed. There was no emotions showed in that beautiful face of his aside for the faint blushing, but if he had remember correctly, Lan Zhan had openly shown him that he cared way too much, kissing the crown of his head so tenderly and he had responded back with kissing Lan Zhan's neck.

There was something about Lan Zhan that was alluring, a special something that make his eyes follow his every move around the room, as he sat on the bed. He was honestly more aware of Lan Zhan than anyone else lately, to the point it was starting to feel like fascination, a temptation that was becoming more appealing with each passing day.

"Wei Ying? Are you alright?" Lan Zhan asked, taking him out of his thoughts, which lately only focus on him.

"Ah, sure... we should go to the training island and have some meditation like we did yesterday. Are you ready?" Wei Ying asked while taking Suibian in his hand.

"Yes, ready when you are." Lan Zhan responded and so they went on their way to the training island. Like last time, they were the first to arrive, but this time Yang himself was waiting for them.

Inside Wei Ying's seal, Xuanyu was a bit nervous, because if Yang recognized him as Mo, he would want for explanations he could not give and he may even try to remove him from Wei Ying that could seriously harm the kid's cultivation, but Chenqing simply kiss him, to calm him down.

"Your energy had morphed into something different while inside the kid. Yang doesn't know it's you." Chenqing said as he hug him for reassurance.

"Then how did you recognize me?" Xuanyu asked him.

"The same way you remember me, even when you remember nothing else. A lover will recognize his partner, even with another appearance or change in energy." Chenqing told him and Xuanyu sighed.

"Go, you will be needed out this time." Xuanyu told him and Chenqing kiss him again before disappearing from his dimension. Outside, Yang got close to the pair and once again glanced at Wei Ying, as if he could see trough him, but this time, Xuanyu remained calm and Chenqing was out right after.

"Lord Yang." Chenqing bowed deeply and Yang smiled.

"Chenqing... are you ready for some training?" Yang asked and the flute spirit assented, giving Yang his vessel, then going inside his flute.

"Alright. Wei Wuxian, the time had come to teach you some tunes." Yang said and they found themselves in a changed scenery, just like the day before, but unlike their previous set, it was not to the Burial Mounds, but an endless field of wild flower of all kinds.

"Lan Wangji, Wei Wuxian, please sit and hear my songs carefully one by one and memorize them to the best of your abilities. My time here is limited. Can you do that?" Yang asked and both Wei Ying and Lan Zhan assented, doing as they were told.

They sat close to each other and listen to the dark tones Yang played with Chenqing, one after the other, only having a little pause for them to get them memorize. Because there was no dark energy in that dimension, they could not see the effects, but feel the power behind each note. They spent there an hour or so, then Lord Zheng showed up and Yang went back.

"Well, did you got them all?" Lord Zheng asked.

"Yes." Wangji said.

"Piece of cake." Wei Ying responded.

"Good, now Wei Wuxian, it's your turn. Wangji, as you specialize in music, I want you to guide your partner if he makes any mistakes and use calming tunes with your zither if he gets affected, as he is too spiritually sensitive." Lord Zheng said, offering the dark flute to Wei Wuxian.

In the moment Wei Ying touched the flute, he let go of it, assaulted by a torrent of emotions, both white and dark that make his head spin. Wangji, by his side, held him closer to give him some support, knowing he had experience something deeply.

"Wei Ying, you okay?" Wangji asked and Wei Ying touched his head.

"It was too strong..." Wei Ying whisper.

"Ah, yeah... well, it is Yin's flute after all. Chenqing is full of her energy. Try it again, but Wangji, transfer some of your energy to him at the same time." Lord Zheng said and Wei Ying sighed, yet he was determine to hold the damn thing one way or another.

Wangji closed his eyes and concentrate in steadying Wei Ying's energy, slightly feeling that darkness hidden inside of him, then Wei Ying took Chenqing again and held it. The assault was strong the second time as well, as he heard a deep scream, then felt the madness. His hand began to shake and even Wangji felt the rush of dark emotions flow into him.

"Control the energy, tamed it..." Lord Zheng told him and Wei Ying gave a deep breath. He was desperate when he used Xuanyu's energy when he was a kid, so he honestly didn't remember how he did it, but he was willing to try it again. He had Lan Zhan's yang energy surrounding him protectively, with a platinum white ribbon curling around him in the surrounded darkness.

"Feel it Wei Ying... feel Chenqing's energy just like you feel mine inside of you." Xuanyu said, also concentrating, in the unlikely case Wei Ying lose control of himself.

He breathed in and out and force himself to pass through the dark cloud of all the madness, screaming and pain. He felt lost for a few seconds, but just like Xuanyu had suggested, he searched for the energy he knew best. Xuanyu had absorbed his white energy and feed from his core, so his energy wasn't as dark as it was when he was a kid and he had to be sealed away or he would had kill him. So he imagine the many levels of energies contained inside the flute, as spiritual ribbons, hoping to find a trace of Xuanyu in Chenqing.

Yin madness was undoubtedly like the night sky, deep dark yet with sparks of white, spread like a wild fire inside the dark void, Xuanyu was dark brown steady and serene, Lan Zhan was platinum white strong and protective, still surrounding him, Yang's energy was pure white, tangle with Yin's, like if containing it and that leaved the actual dark gray, which would be Chenqing's as it looked like it was dancing around Xuanyu.

"Got you..." Wei Ying whisper, pulling the ribbon and opening his eyes. This time, he could see clearly without the madness making him feel sick and now he could play Chenqing without been affected by Yin's energy still imprinted inside the flute.

He played the first note Yang had played without problems, feeling the power contained and bending it to his will. With that tune, he could control corpses, sending them away as they search for Yin inside the Burial Mounds. The second was for controlling the dark energy itself, from which he could open a way trough corpses, so the group could pass, without been affected. The third was to detect the denser madness, which would locate Yin and the fourth, it was to summon Yang to Yin.

As they worked on the tunes, Wangji saw Wei Ying shed tears of sadness, overwhelmed by Yin's solitude. Wei Ying knew she felt lost, scared, sad and abandon, which was far from the true, because Yang was as desperate to find her as she was to be found. Lan Wangji joined the dark tunes with his own calming one, creating new music to comfort Wei Ying as he travel in his dark world. The last tune was harder to play, because it was meant to bring back Yin from the madness and summon Yang.

Still he play it and replay it over and over until Xuanyu assure him he had play it right. Whatever or not that tune actually succeeded it was up to Yin herself, because no one, aside from Yang could control her deep darkness and only him could bring her back to become once again his other half.

When they went back to the training ground, it was about to be dark again and the others were testing their spiritual growth with that day's training with several fires. Lan Zhan put one hand on Wei Ying's waist and pass one of his arms over his shoulder, as he was visibly exhausted from playing a very powerful dark flute for hours.

"Lan Zhan, I'm fine." Wei Ying whisper to him.

"Your energy levels are low again. You need another bath in the Crystal Lake." Wangji whisper to him.

"Oh, come on, you want me naked, right?" Wei Ying found the chance to tease him.

"Don't talk nonsense." Wangji ignore him, yet his ears did tinted and Wei Ying half smiled, way too tired to laugh.

"Lan Zhan, you are such a pervert." Wei Ying keep teasing and Wangji looked at him seriously.

"And you too shameless." Wangji told him, which make Wei Ying smile wider.

"You got it right... To be honest, I had been fantasizing with you in...."

"Shut up." Wangji cut him, as his tint became a deep crimson, making Wei Ying laugh despite his tiredness.

"Wow, when the two of you showed up?" Jiang Cheng asked, finally noticing them, after hearing Wei Ying laugh.

"We got back right now." Wei Ying said.

"Just what kind of training you got this time, to be in such bad shape?" Jiang Cheng asked for the second time in less than a minute.

"Training under Yang himself is not a walk in the park kid. You two can go, I still have a thing or two to do with these competitive ones." Lord Zhan told them and Wangji bowed slightly before taking the offer, teleporting Wei Ying directly to the off-limit island.

"Will you undress me? I'm so tired..." Wei Ying retook the filtering teasing.

"No." Lan Zhan said, walking along with him.

"Lan Zhan, you are no fun... what about bathing me?" Wei Ying try again.

"You can bathe yourself or even ask Suibian to help you." Lan Zhan teased back.

"Hell no!" Suibian yelled to Wei Ying internally, that make Wei Ying laugh.

"Good one... you are actually learning, huh?" Wei Ying said as Lan Zhan stop under the big tree, to leave Bichen and Suibian by the trunk and make a fire, as it was darker now. Then, he once again help Wei Ying to walk toward the border of the lake.

"I will be here. Just stay in the water for a while, it will help you greatly." Wangji assure him and Wei Ying sighed. He was indeed tired, so he stop the teasing and jumped inside the warm lake, full of yang energy. Been genuinely tired, Wei Ying simply let himself float over the water and relaxed when hearing Lan Zhan play one of the calming tunes he composed while in training.

It was a beautiful melody, sweet and calming, that almost spoke about love. Thinking back, their relationship had turned a bit more intimate in the last few days and he ponder about his feelings toward Lan Zhan. There was no doubt the younger Jade had an interest on him, because that was plain to see when he kissed his head last night... but he wonder about himself. Was he really interested? In such a short amount of time? What was Lan Wangji to him at that point?

Thinking about the answers, he swam back a little, watching the young man, beautifully playing his zither to him with a song he had already memorize. Lan Zhan was not only physically handsome, he was beautiful internally too. Since they meet he had care for him more than he should, as a simple partner, embracing him, caring not about the darkness he carried inside.

Wei Ying closed his eyes once more and concentrate back in those ribbons of energy that could be found anywhere, as long as there was life. Lan Zhan's was still platinum white and to his surprise, his spiritual energy was still reaching him, with many ribbons, almost resembling fingers enveloping in a protective dance, very similar to what Chenqing's ribbon was doing around Xuanyu, not to mention of Yang's protective ribbon with Yin's. However, that was not all, as he looked at Lan Zhan spiritual ribbon, he also saw his own, a deep red one slowly intertwining with the platinum white, as if they could merge into one.

"I see..." Wei Ying whisper to himself, swimming closer to the border where Lan Zhan was sat, still looking down as he played.

"Lan Zhan..." Wei Ying said in a soft tone, making Wangji look at him.

"Are you feeling better?" Wangji asked.

"Yes." He responded, as he looked at those gorgeous eyes that had that fierce tint of gold on them.

"Then, get out and sit by the fire." Lan Zhan said, as his zither disappeared from his lap.

"Then help me out... please?" Wei Ying pleaded, extending his arm so he could help him. Wangji sighed, yet he reach for the hand offered, but as soon as it was inside Wei Ying's, he pulled him down, once again falling into the water.

Lan Wangji thought it was yet another prank he had fall into, so he surface and turned to swim back to get out of the water, when Wei Ying put a hand on his shoulder and turn him inside the shining water. What happen next was so fast that Wangji barely registered what Wei Ying did, because his warm lips were covering Wangji's in a kiss that was neither accidental, nor out of gratitude, like the one he gave him last night on his neck. It was fill with need and curiosity and something else he could not distinguish yet.

"Lan Zhan... let me in..." Wei Ying pleaded as he passed his arms around Lan Zhan's neck, deepening the kiss and it was then when Lan Wangji lose himself, forgetting about Wei Ying been his cultivator partner, about him been from the other side of the world and about him been a man. He gave in, responding Wei Ying's kiss with a passion of his own that he wasn't aware he was holding, taking control of their kiss.

If it was wrong, all be damn, he just could not repress the need of him, nor his growing feelings for that precious man from the east and even less when Wei Ying himself had been the one who start it. He was obviously in love of Wei Ying, despite the short time knowing him. In all the thousands of rules of his Clan, there was not a single one that said, loving someone else should take time and he was not ashamed of it. To be honest, it felt right and as long as Wei Ying want it too, he will keep him close and protect him from all harm. It was perhaps, as it was meant to be.

AN: I'm sorry if this seems too soon, but with all honestly, the thing I had learn the most this past two weeks of never ending quakes, is that life is short and it should be lived to the fullest, before it can crumble to pieces. So live, love and laugh all you can. Thanks for reading and also for your kinds words of encouragement and care for my safety. I admit it had been quite hard, but as long as I live, I will keep going. With even more love for all of you, my darlings, take care and hopefully, until next time. 😄💖💖💖💖💖💖

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1M 41.5K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
997K 53.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
189K 11.3K 50
(Weilan X Wangxian) Wei Ying is a well known Warrior Angel from Heaven while Lan Zhan is well known as a Demon assassin who kills with no mercy. Now...
11.6K 758 12
The first time they met, Wei didn't know him, but Yunlan did, because Fate had seen what was going to happen and didn't like it, so she gave Yunlan a...