ROMANOV || 전정국 || BangtanBoys...

Oleh Amaranthine7722

Prequel: Royal Defiance Still fearless, reckless and for the first time again in Decades, a King's diadem sh... Lebih Banyak

♠♣♦♥
Sage ♣
Juliana ♠
Bold ♦
Attraction ♠
French pain ♣
Postponed ♦
Aleksandr ♥
Longing ♠
Illusion ♣
Mystery ♠
Arcane ♣
Desperately ♦
Torn♠
Confusion ♣
Rain water♦
Suspicion ♠
Snowflake ♥
Любить ❄
Reset ♠
Deeper ♥
Secret Nest ♣
Unsent ♦
Nice to meet you again ♥
Good day, Bad day ♠
Strain ♣
Status ♦👑
Snowflake Romanov ♥
Author's stalking time 😏🍷
Rash ♠
Official ♥
Love ♥
Fairytale 👑
Blush ♠
Gardenias ♥
Dreams ♣
Imperfect ♦
Mad, Sad pleasure ♠
I'm sorry ♥
Oh wow, WHAT?! ♣
Test ♠
Jealous baby ♦
Intentional ♣
Problematic B'fast ♠
Treacherous ♣
Uncertainty ♠
Plans ♥
Aleksandria ⚜
Bitter as Bile ♠️
Bitter and Sweet ♦️
Information ♠️
Understanding ♣
Unveiled ♠
Deliberate♦
Punishment ♣️
Inflicted ♠️
Frustration ♦️
Remiss ♠️
Absolute ♦️
Stolen ♠️
Lost ♣️
Amelioration ♦️
Cherophobic ♠️
Breathe on you ♥️
Busted ♣️
Betrayal and Loyalty (1)♦️
Betrayal and Loyalty (2) ♦️
Fury and Betrayal (1) ♠️
Fury and Betrayal (2) ♠️
Betrayal and Pain ♣️
Pain and Regret ♣️
Pain and Suffering ♠️
Trauma ♠️

Scent ♦

1K 95 36
Oleh Amaranthine7722

JK•

My blood was boiling with too much desire...I was lost in my mind.

Ruis...I'm losing my mind.

Where have you been?

What took you so long?

Hold me back...please.

Mumbling questions that I longed to ask her. Her soft body underneath mine, unresponsive yet I couldn't hold myself back from expressing how badly I missed her.

"JUNGKOOK!"

Wait a minute...

Why do I hear Wintour?

Loud and clear, he called out once again. I thought I was dreaming...but then when I lifted my head to confirm, he was actually standing there. With my son in his arms.

Alarmed, I shook my head and pinned under my body is no one but my son's au pair, Juliana... eyes wide and teary, lips trembling.

"Wtf are you doing?!"

He hissed.

What took us all back to reality was when Sage crankily squirmed  from his hold and on the verge of crying, tiny hand reaching, eyeing me and the woman under me. I quickly got off her and walked towards Wintour to retrieve my son. He openly stared at me in dark suspicion as I held Sage into my arms. He gently rubbed his face on my chest and he was obviously drowsy and kind of cranky.

"Her majesty Sora couldn't calm him down. Martina and I tried to help but Sage is really grumpy...we didn't want to disturb you as WE THOUGHT YOU'RE ALREADY ASLEEP."

I glanced at the au pair who quickly made her way on the corner, fixing herself, quite embarassed. When I looked at Wintour...he was glaring not just at me but mostly at her.

"Leave."

He ordered her in such a raspish manner, where the other bowed lowly before leaving the room. The moment the doors closed, he began silently judging me.

"So we were right after all. You keep on denying your bullsh*t and now that you're caught in the act, you still shamelessly go on with that stupid facade. Now this is your chance to tell me everything. Come clean and answer me. Are you fvcking your son's au pair? "

Gently swaying the now almost asleep little Romanov, I ridiculously glanced at him.

"What? NO!"

"I...had another bottle of wine. It's the wine I guess..."

At what I said, he quickly came to me and gently took my sleeping son.

"I didn't notice the smell of wine because I only smelled bullshit. Don't touch our son! Give him to me!"

He hissed.

He gently laid Sage on my bed

I massaged my temple and tried to recall what happened. I don't know what has gotten into me. Sure, Juliana is attractive but why do I feel like I truly see Ruis in her?...this is bad.

"You can't fool around like this babe. I Know you miss Ruis a lot but don't let yourself get swayed by a replacement. Look, I respect that you're a man too and have his needs. Especially for a hot blooded young man like you. *clears throat* on a diff note, can you put a FVCKING shirt on."

He said between gritted teeth.

"Who tf do you think you are? JOHNNY BRAVO?! No wonder the au pair allowed you to pin her on the bed. Just look at that! "

My eyes automatically followed his sight.

"Who in their right mind would say NO to that? Geez."

"SHUT UP..."

I looked away.

"Look, what you saw..."

"I'll zip my mouth. But this, you should remember, Avalanche. Don't pull that poor thing into your vulnerability. I find her a threat that you are responsible of. You know what I'm trying to say?..."

I stared at him and bit my cheek.

"It's easy to fall in love with you as a man, as a personality more of, a royalty. If that lady falls deeper, lose her sense of boundary and do something stupid, you are solely  blameworthy of everything. When Ruis returns and comes back to this... it's going to be really ugly. That's for sure. Are you sure it was all because of wine, alone?...you might be too confident of your feelings. I'm not talking about your loyalty towards Ruis but you as a man. This is why the moment we saw this lady, we knew rightaway that she'll cause you some problems. She's a looker she's charming, she's your age and this might not be intentional but she's a 'Ruis' cosplayer. "

I didn't say anything because what he said is true.

"I'm not telling you to fire her or-"

"ENOUGH. I've got too much nagging for today. I am not going to fire her. My son likes her...and about what happened, I'll talk to her. Also none of you is aware of how I really feel...I appreciate your concern but I don't wanna hear no more."

He shushed and nodded agreeing. The more he presses on about what just happened, the more I'm missing my wife and feeling guilty about what I just did.

This actually scares me. The feeling of guilt started consuming me.

A person can't feel guilt if he's not intentionally doing anything wrong...

--♦--

Juliana

In careful strides I pushed the little prince's stroller as we walked around the fascinating and huge gardens of the Russian Royal family's main residence; the Winter Palace.

After breakfast took place, I asked the royal elders if I can go out and have Sage get some sunshine which is a daily routine for us. They happily agreed except that I got a suspicious look from the French prince, which is completely understandable. I stopped at a part where benches are neatly rooted in a row, near one of the numbers of fountains scattered around the captivating area. I placed the little monarch's stroller to a safe spot where he can get enough sunshine...

I began to drift...

He saw everything...and of course he probably thought that I seduced the prince when my only intention was to report young majesty Sage's daily activity.

He was drunk and nothing more. He called out a name...could be this little adorable man's mom.

R-Ruis?

I held myself as I recalled the sensation he has given me. I cried in my room last night as that was the very first time a man held me in such a way, most importantly, kissed me.

He was my first kiss.

I trembled as he trapped me under that well defined physique.

He's just beautiful.

His face, his voice...the way he exists...everything about him is just...amazing.

His alluring scent...

I shivered as I recalled his body pressed against mine. His breath and his tongue inside my mouth...hands on my body.

I patted my cheeks and was snatched away from my thoughts as I suddenly heard the little monarch giggling.

I quickly rose from the bench and marched to the stroller's spot as I noted a woman looking down on him.

He continued giggling...

When the woman stood upright and distanced herself a little, Sage began to cry...then, to my utter surprise, she boldly leaned down and took him from the stroller. That sight alone made me rush on their spot.

"Don't touch him! Put him down!"

I said in panic.

Sage didn't even look my way and he stopped crying...just looking at the woman gently holding him. What slowed me down was the part that he rubbed his face on the woman's shoulder and sucked his thumb, looking truly comfortable and now sleepy... when he's picky when it comes to people and doesn't usually like strangers.

Something he would only do to his dad and me and with his blanket which is made out of his mom's shirt.

The woman gently swayed her body... and with that, the little prince slowly closed his eyes.

"E-excuse me..."

I uttered.

"Shhh..."

She slowly turned her head on my direction and smiled. I was taken aback. She had this look on her face that is so calm and innocent. I wasn't able to continue my words...

She's so...beautiful.

But... who is she?...

•♦•

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

150K 8.5K 88
Prequel: Royal Exemption A marriage between two countries took place and a legacy will relive. For the longest time, the Korean royalty hasn't heral...
1.6M 102K 65
"Are you sure you can manage to protect me? You seem to really hate me." "I do hate you, your highness. But don't let that worry your royal head. Res...
774K 16.7K 17
your mom recently fell in love with "the man of her dreams" and finally decided to move in with him. as soon as you moved, things started to change...
18.7K 1.1K 35
A story of a young mafia leader and his innocent wife. They both were forcefully married to each other but the boy liked her from the start, just nev...