Adopted By Ash Costello

由 weallwannadie

Angel grew up in a foster home. She switched them every year. But one year she moves in with a woman named Am... 更多

Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 Baby?
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27~ Christmas
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
PART 2: THE BEGINNING
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
concert !!
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
epilouge
reunited ❤️️

Chapter 28

1.4K 73 11
由 weallwannadie

"You're almost done baby! Push! Push!" Devin yelled. I held onto his arm. Grasping.

"I can't do this!" I cried. The amount of pain that I was going through was unbelievable. I has to catch onto my breath multiple times. I pushed. Harder, and harder, and harder. My son was already born. Now it's time for my baby girl.

"I see her head!" Ash yelled. The doctors had taken my son away to clean him. Finally, my baby girl has been born.

"Congradulations, Angel. Your baby girl is here." I smiled as they layed her to me. She cried. Then stopped. The doctors took her away. I layed there. Waiting for my children to be brought out to me.

A couple minutes later, the doctor walked in. He sighed deeply, then looked up from his board to my eyes.

"I'm sorry to inform you Miss, but your daughter passed away."

"W-what?"

"I'm very sorry. But your son is well and healthy. Later we will discuss what will you will do with her body. I am very sorry Miss Costello."

"No! Not my baby!" I cried out. Devin held onto me. Ash ran outside the room crying. Nikki walked in with a concerned look on his face.

"W-what happened?" He asked.

"M-my b-baby." I whimpered. I bawled my eyes out, while Devin held me. I curled up to him, as he held me tighter. I grabbed ahold of his shirt, and cried some more. I know that I wanted a boy more than anything. But this is still my child. My daughter.

And I lost her forever.

xx

~Angel

I woke up startled from my dream, and started crying. I held onto my stomach, and cried some more. There was a knock on my door, but I didn't answer. I heard it open, then felt the weight of someone on my bed. I felt them rubbing my leg. I looked up and saw Davey. I rubbed my eyes.

"What are you still doing here?"

"I'm staying at this here until New Years." I nodded. I felt the baby's move, which made me smile. "Why were you crying?"

"Bad dream."

"Wanna talk about it?" I was unsure, but I nodded.

"I had a dream that I gave birth to my kids, my son lived, but my daughter didn't. It was heartbreaking. I can't imagine losing these little ones." I said. They moved again.

"Awh. It's okay. Nothing's gonna happen to your babies. What are you gonna name them anyway?"

"I don't know. I have Coraline and Maleficent for girls, and Jayden and Michael for boys."

"I vote Aubree and Davey." He said giggling.

"Haha, I'm taking Davey for you I guess?"

"Why the hell not! I have an amazing name."

"Is that your actual name?"

"No."

"Then what is it?"

"Eric."

"Eric what?"

"Eric Michael Griffin."

"That's cute."

"Thanks, Angel Hayden Costello." He said laughing.

"Whatever. Get more comfortable on the bed." I said. I looked towards the clock and saw the time. "Shit, it's 5:30 AM!"

"I know. But I heard you crying and had to make sure you were okay."

"Why? Why didn't you just get somebody else?"

"Because I care about you." I raised my eyebrow I'm confusion. "And when I say I care about you, I mean I like care about you. A lot." He smiled. I smiled back.

"Well, thankyou. Um, anyways, Can you sing me a song? I'm really tired."

"Of course. Come here." I leaned into him and layed beside him. He put his arm around me and pulled me close.

He started singing Iris to me.

And I'd give up forever to touch you

'Cause I know that you feel me somehow

You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be

And I don't wanna go home right now

And all I can taste is this moment

And all I can breathe is your life

When sooner or later it's over

I just don't wanna miss you tonight

And I don't want the world to see me

'Cause I don't think that they'd
understand

When everything's made to be broken

I just want you to know who I am

And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming

Or the moment of truth in your lies

When everything feels like the movies

Yeah, you bleed just to know you're alive

And I don't want the world to see me

'Cause I don't think that they'd understand

When everything's made to be broken

I just want you to know who I am

And I don't want the world to see me

'Cause I don't think that they'd understand

When everything's made to be broken

I just want you to know who I am

And I don't want the world to see me

'Cause I don't think that they'd understand

When everything's made to be broken

I just want you to know who I am

I fell asleep in Daveys arms. Hopefully there will be no more nightmares tonight. I pulled closer to him, then was out like a light.

xx

I woke up in Daveys arms. I looked at him and looked at the time. 10:30 AM. Well, shit. His eyes were open when I turned back and looked at him.

"Goodmorning." I said yawning.

"Morning. Any more nightmares?"

"Nope."

"Good." He said smiling. I smiled back and got out of bed. "What do you wanna do today?"

"Hmm. Maybe we can invite Blake's girlfriend over and chill down here. Devin and Mom have to record today."

"Sounds good. I'm gonna let you get ready. I'll go to the guest room and get ready." He got out of bed and hugged me, then left my room. Once he left, I felt the babies kick. I giggled and went to take a shower.

~~~~

Once I got out of the shower, I got dressed in my black dress that fit my stomach well. I curled my hair, and did my makeup. I was really satisfied with my makeup. My dress was spaghetti straps, so I put a long black cover up with it.

I walked downstairs and waited for everybody to get up. Ash and Chris was already gone doing their recording. Whatever. Blake came down stairs with Davey behind.

"Alright, I called Alexandra. She's on her way." Blake said. We sat there and waited for her while watching AHS. Alexandra was there 10 minutes later. We all chilled and watched movies. Then there was another knock on the door.

"I got this." I said. I got up and went to the door, seeing somebody I haven't seen since my birthday.

Austin Carlile.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

2.9K 147 33
While touring in the Immortal Realm with his band, Chris saves a young teenage human from being killed by a member of his tour crew. Chris is appall...
11K 306 20
An average girl that's in love with a band gets the chance to interview the lead singer of the band. She starts to realize that Chris Motionless isn'...
2.4K 9 35
Cassie was bullied and picked on her entire life. She's gotten into a bad habit of self harming. One night, her mom finds out about her cutting and t...
15.3K 1.3K 35
First impressions are everything. When Ricky Olson moves to Scranton in hopes of starting a better life, his whole world is turned upside down. Frie...