Supercorp Smutโ™ฅ๏ธ

By Memesandfanfic

This is my first story and I just wanted to make an 18+ version of supercorp. I love those two together and w... More

The Professor
Holiday In Hawaii
Lena-Kara-Sam
School Bus GP
Baby sitter
The Gym
The limo GP
The Penthouse Deal Part 1
The Penthouse Deal Part 2
Camping Trip BDSM
Not an update
The Comander GP
The Roof Top
The Gala GP
The Stripclub
Christmas
The Elevator Part 1
The Elevator Part 2
School Boys
The Prison
Music
The Movies GP
The Break Up
The Murder
The Daxamite
Behind The Scenes
Not an update
BDSM
My new story
Kara?
Morning (Valentines Day)
Episode 13 Scenarios one shot
Hey Guys
Grinder
Pool Party One Shot
Tik Tok Challenge
Red Kyrptonite GP
The Police Officer GP
New Story!
Police GP PT2
At Day At The Beach GP
Highschool
The Mad Scientist
Extra credit Pt1
Getting Off
Extra Credit Pt2
The Dom GP
Frustrations
Tonight is the Night GP
Vampire Empire -โš ๏ธโš ๏ธ
Game night GP
The Club
Boss
Royalty pt1 !TW!
Royalty Pt2 !TW!
Self Promo No Smut!
The Gladiator Champion GP
TW The Gladiator Champion GP PT2
Recommendations

Rhea

5.9K 55 14
By Memesandfanfic

This is when Lena is forced to marry the one and only daxmite Mon El. Except this time Mon El is Kade Zor El and his peronalitly is a little different.

"You two will spend two months together before getting married. I expect Lena to be pregnant by your wedding" Rhea says clasping her hands together in delight.

"Yes mother" Kade mumbled.

Lena liked Kade alot but she wasn't sure if she wanted kids yet. Kade loved Lena with all his heart and did things for Lena all the time like buying her flowers, giving her hugs, giving her chocolate and even cooking meals for her.

Yet Lena still wasn't sure if Kade was the one for her. Lena thought she wasn't good enough for Kade.

One day Lena got home (Rhea's ship) and walked into their bedroom. Lena walked in and saw Kade naked on the bed with a large pillow covering his privates.

"Care to join me?" Kade said smirking.

Lena closed the door and locked it, Lena then took off her clothes slowly. Making sure to torture Kade. Kades mouth was practically watering from the sight before him.

Lena was stripped down to nothing but a lace red bra. Lena walked over to Kade who was now sitting on the edge of the bed with a giant hard on.

Lena sat on Kades lap with his cock rubbing against her stomach. Lena kissed Kade and wrapped her arms around his neck.

Lena could feel Kades throbbing hard cock. Kara grunted as Lena started to grind against his cock. "Oh fuck baby you make me so hard" Kade whispered into Lenas ear.

Lena pushed Kade down onto the bed and moved further up the bed. Lena quickly positioned herself to deep throat Kade.

Lena licked her lips before taking Kades tip in her mouth. Lena curled her tongue around the cock and every time it went into her mouth her taste buds were over whelmed.

Lena used both hands on Kades cock, stroking it with purpose and skill. Kade grunted as Lena started to increase the speed.

Without warning Lena took the whole dick in her tight throat. This caused Kade to groan and Lena to gag.

Lena continued anyway because it felt to good to stop. Lena went back to a normal blow job and then stopped and inserted the hard cock in her pussy.

They didn't need lube because of how wet Lena was. "Fuck are you okay baby" Kade asked concerned.

"Yes I'm okay just don't move yet" Lena said trying to adjust to the giant cock in her pussy.

"Okay I'm ready" Lena said confidently.

Kade took this as an invitation to fuck Lena as hard yet gentle as possible. Kade started off slow and slowly sped up as he kissed Lena.

Lena could feel Kades throbbing hard cock inside of her and she loved the feeling of it. Kades hands slowly unclasped Lenas bra.

Lena moaned louder as Kade thrusted deep inside her. Kade had picked Lena up and was now thrusting into her and hitting the wall.

Lena groaned as her bare back hit the wall with a thud. As Kade pushed his abs against Lenas stomach a new wave of aroustion hit him.

Lenas big boobs bounced each time Kade thrust into her and it felt amazing. Lena was getting really close to orgasming and it was only get more intense.

"Lena baby I'm gonna cum into you" Kade said in a husky tone.

"Cum in me Kade, shoot your hot, white and sticky load into my womb" Lena said finally reaching her climax.

Kade gripped Lenas ass as he came hard and fast into Lenas womb, pushing his thick load inside of Lena.

Kades and Lenas bodies were almost melted together and it felt unbelievable, they were both in a state of bliss.

Kade layed Lena down on the bed and gently and slowly pulled out of Lena bring some of his sperm with his cock.

Lena moaned as Kade pulled out of her. Lena now felt empty by but still so full. She had thick white sperm dripping from her pussy.

Kade pulled Lena into a passionate kiss and then started on round two. Kade and Lena had sex everyday from then on for three months.

On the wedding day Lena took a pregnancy test and found out that she was pregnant and had been for 2 weeks.

After the wedding Lena had triplets and decided to name them (two girls and one boy) Kara, Kiera and Mon El.

Sorry for the short chapter today. I hope you enjoyed also suggestions are welcome.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

832K 32.8K 80
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
743K 29K 41
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
169K 7.6K 59
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
276K 12.5K 59
A Boy who is born with one blue eyes.His one eye is Blue & another one is dark brown.His life wasn't easy ,he was in dark ,this world made him heartl...