It's called fate Derek Hale a...

By MyAngelAliza

Sequel to the mikaelson story, it's the sequel to the it's called fate story, a few readers have asked me to... More

Lillie....Mikaelson
Dead end
Alpha pack
A month in hell
I'm Rescued
Who the hell are you?
Meeting him
First date
School
Better half
Age is just a number
The truth
Can i kiss you?
They're here?!
My brothers know
Beach day
Let me go
Elijahs melt down
Davina
Lets go rescue lillie
I'll rescue myself
Please wake up
Weak
Goodbye
Funeral
What the fuck?!
Going fucking nuts!
Didyme?
Finding them
Derek's nightmare
Lijah?
Reunion
Heat
Mine!
Say what?
How?
Little mate
I'm what?
They did what?!
Two?
The birth
Our family
New book

Bound to you

4.6K 106 17
By MyAngelAliza

Lillie's POV

When I woke up, I was laying on top of nik. Mmm. I didn't want to get up. But I wanted to take a shower. Not that I wanted to shower off any of his markings. But I needed to get up. I groaned and got up. Which caused someone to wake up. I was then pinned to the bed. Nik was looking down at me with a smirk on his lips. He bent down and kissed my lips. I moaned and kissed him back.

I wrapped my arms and legs around him. He held his hands around my naked back. He brought me closer to his body. I moaned softly when his fangs poked at my lips. I licked his fangs, making him moan in my mouth. I fought for dominance and I won, my tongue explored his mouth. Hot, warm, flavorful, MINE! He moaned as I explored what was mine. I could feel his cock hardening. It rested against my thigh. MINE! I pulled away from the kiss and sunk my teeth into his neck. Tasting the sweet but tangy blood. He roared as I bit him. His fangs bit into the mark he had on my neck. I cried out and let go of the skin I had in my mouth.

I rolled over and straddled him. I growled at him. I moved my hips with his. He moaned as my hips grinded with his. His hands went to my hips, then rested to my breasts. He moved them around, making me bring my head back and moan loudly. His thumbs played with my nipples. I cried out again. "Klaus!", I moaned his name. "That's it baby girl, moan my name", he said. He then sat up and brought my nipple to his lips and suckled on it. I cried out and clawed at his back. I grinded my hips with his. Back and forth, back and forth. I moaned loudly. Fuck, fuck, fuck! I could feel the warm feeling come back. I pushed him onto the bed. "Mine! Mine! Mine! You are mine!", I growled at him. He stayed laying down. "Yours", he said. Good. I straddled him again. "I want you, I want every bit of you, I want you so much, I want you to take me, now, I need you", I said as I begged him. "Lillie I can't, you know I can't", he said. I growled in anger. I bit into his neck. Claiming him again. Mine! Mine! He was mine! I moved my way down, kissing biting, sucking. I got lower to his chest. I bit into his chest muscles. I kissed his tattoos, I moved my way down to his stomach. "Lillie stop it", he said warning me. But I didn't listen. I went lower to his V-line. I kissed and sucked my way down his happy trail. Until I was face to face with his cock. My mouth watered. I licked it. But before I could even wrap my lips around him, in a flash, I was pinned back to the bed. My arms pinned to the sides of my head. I growled. His golden werewolf eyes looking into mine. His lips shaped into a snarl.

(Not Hayley, but Lillie)

"I said stop it, if you continue to do this, I will take you, but not the way we both want, I will not be gentle, I will not be caring, I will make sure you don't leave this room for a week, I don't want to hurt you Lillie, but you are testing my patience and my control, so stop it before I do something I won't regret", he growled in my face.

I growled back at him. "Do it, I can take it, take me now, please, it's too hot, please, please nik, take me", I begged. I gripped him by the neck and kissed him. And I guess that was what was left of his control. In a flash I was pinned to the wall and his lips on mine. His arms holding my thighs up to keep me up. I tightened my legs around his waist. He pulled away and bit into my neck. Making me scream in pleasure. I clawed at his back. He pulled back, he looked me in the eye with his werewolf eyes. "You really want this? Cause one I start, I won't be able to stop", he growled under his breath. I pecked his lips. "Take me now", I growled at him. He growled loudly at me. I screamed in pleasure when I finally felt him thrust into me. I didn't even feel him break my virgin barrier, I'll be feeling it later though. But for now, because of whatever is making my body hot, I didn't feel it. I just needed it to go down. For it to stop. And I was in heaven right now. He roared as he thrust into me. I screamed again in pleasure. I clawed at his back. I wrapped my arms around his back and felt as he didn't stop, he just went faster and faster, I screamed again. I threw my head back and moaned and screamed. "Klaus!", I screamed his name. He thrust his teeth back into my neck again. Making me scream again. He pulled back, I could hear him panting loudly into my neck. "Fuck baby girl, your so tight, so wet and tight, you feel so good", he said as he continued to thrust into me. I moaned loudly. I clawed at his back. "Faster nik, please, faster", I panted.

His eyes grew a darker golden. He growled and flashed us over to the bed. He pinned my arms to the bed. I screamed in pleasure as he thrust even faster. "Klaus!", I screamed his name. "Lillie!", he roared my name. I tightened my legs around his waist and brought him closer to me. I moaned as it made him go deeper. I kissed him. I pulled back. "I love you", I whispered to him. He kissed me back. Our lips danced the tango. Before he pulled back. "I love you baby girl, so much", he whispered back to me.

He went harder and faster. I could tell he was using his vampire speed, but not enough to hurt me. I moaned and gasped as he hit something in me that made it feel even more pleasurable. I could hear the head board hitting the wall. His hands roamed my body. I moved my hands up and down his back. But as time went I could feel the same feeling as before. My release was coming. I clenched my eyes closed and I threw my head back. I dug my nails into his back. "That's it baby, that's it, don't fight it, don't fight it, cum for me", he whispered into my neck. His pace didn't stop. I clenched my eyes closed hard. It was coming, it was coming. "I can feel you tightening around me baby girl, come on, cum for me", he growled lowly into my ear. I moaned loudly. I screamed as I came. "Klaus!", I screamed his name as I came. I bit into his neck. Tasting his blood. He roared and continued to chase his release. I moaned louder and louder. Before he roared loud and bit into my neck as he came inside of me.

He laid on top of me for a second before he rolled over and brought me into his arms. I breathed heavily against his naked chest. I placed a kiss against his chest. And then before we knew it, the bed collapsed and fell. I laughed loudly. He then started to laugh as well. I rolled on top of him. I looked at him with love in my eyes. "I love you Nicklaus mikaelson", I whispered to him. I was tired as hell. But so glad that it happened. He smiled and cupped my cheek. His thumb caressing my cheek. He pecked my lips. "I love you Lillie mikaelson", he whispered to me. I smiled and placed another kiss on his chest. "My heart is yours, my love is yours, you are my everything, I am forever bound to you", he whispered to me. I smiled and snuggled into his chest. "My everything and more is yours", I whispered to him. I laid my head against his chest. Hearing his heartbeat. I fell asleep against him. Knowing he loved me, and I was loved by my mates.

Klaus' POV

I looked down at the beauty laying down on my chest. She fell asleep. I smiled and kissed the top of her head. She was so beautiful, in all of her glory. I looked at her mark. Lightly bleeding but healing. I purred against her neck. I loved seeing that she was mine. She was mine. She bared my mark. Only I wish she could bare my children. I would only bare children with her, if I could. I felt horrible when I thought I had bared a child with Hayley. But she wasn't my child and now is with her father. But to have a child with my mate, my beautiful mate, would be a dream come true. To have a family, with the woman I loved. To see her round with my pup. Would be a dream come true. I would love our child more then life itself. I would protect our child. We would be a family. If only I would be able to give her children. I whimpered and nuzzled against her neck. "I love you my beautiful baby girl, always and forever", I whispered to her.

I got up and rested her against the bed. I laid her head against the pillow. I pulled the blanket around her. I smiled and kissed the top of her head. "I'll be back baby girl", I whispered. I sped over to the closet and grabbed some clothes. I felt my neck and smiled as I felt the tingly feeling running down my back. I am yours. I am forever yours. I put on my clothes. I looked at her one last time before leaving the room. I knew she would pack a appetite when she woke up.

But what really worried me was, was I too rough with her? Did I hurt her? No, don't do this, I just got her back and I will not shut her out. She wanted this and I wanted this, I will make sure when she wakes up. I will not shut her out again. I will not lose her again. I made my way to the kitchen, I knew what my mate liked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 32K 51
This is back up! I never got around to editing it because I didn't have the time like I thought I would. Enjoy this and the sequel. Isabelle was jolt...
62.7K 1.5K 23
Reyna Maree is an abused girl who has a rough life. So when her mate rejects her, she is pushed to her limit. So she runs away and finds a new pack...
220K 6K 25
Evangeline Parks was many things. Werewolf, daughter, future alpha of the Blue Moon Pack. But, a mate is something Evangeline is not. So what happens...
13.6K 387 27
BOOK II This is a sequel to The Evans Escape: After Kaydence returns to life without her dad what will she chose? Will she pick one of her Alpha mate...