The Prince (Harry Styles)

Od amandaJtommo

Book #1 in the Kingdom of Ula Series In the kingdom of Ula, Prince Harry has come of age to look for his ne... Viac

Before You Read
World Confusion
To My New Readers....
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Week One
Week Two
Week Three
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Epilogue
Acknowledgements
2019 Acknowledgments

Chapter 36

44.7K 1.8K 280
Od amandaJtommo

I walked back into my bedroom about twenty minutes after I left my mum's house. It was nice to be back in a place I was so familiar with. I never thought I would say that about returning to the palace, but here I was thinking it. Mum's house was full of chaos and here, it was the calm.

Harry was sitting on my now made bed, one of his arms bent behind his head. He had his feet crossed and was watching the TV. He smiled to me as I slouched, dropping the bag to the floor and shuffled to my bed collapsing against it letting out a loud groan.

"So you had fun then?" he laughed looking over to me. I groaned again. "That much? Wow, I'm sad I missed the party."

"It wasn't even my house anymore, you know?" I asked sitting up. "Like I know it's my family's house, but it wasn't. My mum's obsessed with dogs and buying children's books—I'll explain that one in a bit. Lucas is engaged. Mikey was fired—"

"I knew about that one," he muttered. I gave him a look. "I assumed you knew!"

"Ugh!" I groaned falling back against the bed. "Mum's also obsessed with cooking. Like obsessed. She gave me four containers of food. She made spinach wraps."

"Interesting," he nodded looking at me with an amused smile on his face.

"Don't be smirking because that is what we're having for lunch," I laughed hopping off the bed and grabbing the bag of food. 

"Oh, ow! My stomach, it hurts!" he fake groaned holding his stomach and winced in pain. "Only sex will make it better."

"You're shitting me," I laughed. "You are so horny it's not even funny."

"You're hot, babe. You drive me mad," he smiled rubbing his stomach up and down. "I'm not kidding about the sex though."

"I'm aware, I just chose to ignore it," I said handing him a wrap. He looked at the green tortilla with a raised brow. "Don't ask me how it tastes. Mum's a little bit nutty from what I could tell. She has bobble heads of dogs around the house."

"Children's books?" Harry asked. "You said you would explain."

"Right," I said as I plopped down next to him. "She was like super excited about the books she's been getting from Xander's shop. She has this cabinet that goes up to waist, right. Well, she opens it up and she has loads of children's books."

"Why?"

"For her grandkids," I laughed. "She has none."

"So why?"

"She wants to be prepared I guess," I laughed. "She has no hobbies besides cooking and collecting creepy dog things so I'll let her have fun."

"Hmm... interesting," Harry nodded taking a bite of the wrap. I still had mine in my hand waiting for him to make any reaction to the food. He chewed, nodding his head. "Are you waiting to see what I think?" he asked.

"No," I said, a smile growing on my face.

"Liar," he laughed. "It's okay."

"Yeah, it doesn't look that great," I laughed. He took the wrap from my hand and placed it on his lap. "I'll just have the pie."

"Pie?" he asked, his eyes wide. "I love pie."

"I know," I giggled pulling it out of the bag. Mum gave me some silverware so I took the forks and handed one to Harry. He placed it next to the other wrap. "I also had a few cookies at mum's house."

"A few?" he asked.

"Three, but they were good," I said raising my hands up. "They were in a dog jar."

"Your mum loves dogs doesn't she?" he asked. I nodded with a smile eating the pie. "Is the pie good?"

"Mmmhmmm," I moaned as I ate it. "It's so good."

"I really wish we could have sex," Harry said and I rolled my eyes at him. "Your moans are hot."

"Like I said, you're always horny," I stated. 

"At least cut down the two weeks. The day it ends? Please?" he pleaded. "I need to have sex."

"You need it or want it?"

"Need, Em, need. It's not a desire, it's a lifestyle," he said pointedly. "It's a fact of life, it's something people need. You had to have got yourself off while I was away."

"No, I didn't," I said and his jaw dropped. "Not all of us need sex to be happy."

"I need it!" he said. "I'm of the male species, it's what we need to survive."

"You know, your sister once told me men think with their dicks. I take it you're agreeing with the statement?" I asked with an amused look on my face. He turned to me and gave me a harsh glare. "I'll take that as a yes."

"And I'll take the pie," he said taking the pie from me. "Pie isn't as good as sex, but it'll do."

"You are so sad," I shook my head. "Like the saddest being alive."

"I'm horny! What the hell do you expect from me, Em? For me to move on with my life? No! I need to have sex like yesterday."

"Well what can you do about it?"

"Have sex with you," he smirking licking his cherry stained lips. "It's the only way I'll be cured."

"Again, what else can you do about it?"

"Come on, Em! I can only jack off so much before my hand gets tired," he said and I laughed. 

Harry placed the food on the table next to him and got on his knees putting them on either side of me. I looked up at the beautiful man as he lowered his lips to mine, the cherry flavor lingering on my lips as he kissed me. His lips moved across my skin peppering small kisses. He kissed the underneath of my jaw sucking at it gently. 

"Harry," I breathed.

"You know what I'm going to do when we have sex again?" he growled into my ear his lips tickling the surface causing a shiver to roll down my spine. He moved against me even more.

"What?" I asked just above a whisper.

"I'm going to slowly pull your shirt off," he whispered taking the hem of my shirt between his thumb and forefinger. As he pulled at my shirt, his finger trailed against my warm skin. I raised my arms letting him throw it on the floor. "Then I'm going to kiss your shoulders," he whispered lowering his head to kiss the skin on each side of my shoulder. "I'll unclasp your bra and slide it off," he said undoing the clasp swiftly. He slid it off my shoulders placing it next to him. "I'll cup your breast and run my thumb over your nipple," he said copying his own words. 

My breath hitched at the sensation. This brought me back to the first time we saw each other naked. Our hands roamed each other curiously, both of us not knowing what to do. This time, though, it was so different since we knew each other so well now. 

"Then I'll pull down your trousers," he whispered undoing my jeans and sliding them slowly down my body. "God, Em."

"We should stop," I breathed feeling the rush flow to my cheeks. "I can't—"

"I'm not doing anything at all," he smirked. He hovered over my head once more, his hands pinning my wrists to either side of me. He lowered his head between his shoulders pressing his lips to me. I could feel his hard member rubbing against me through cloth. I sighed against his lips.

"Mmmhmm... you're regretting this two weeks thing aren't you?" he murmured against my lips. "When I finally get the chance to make love to you after two long months, I'm gonna take it slow. This will be like the first time we saw each other, I'm going to look at you like I've never seen you before. Every inch of your skin touched," he said as his calloused hands cupped my sex. 

"Harry," I breathed. A smile reappeared on his lip as he pulled me closer to him, his bulge rubbing against me.

It was driving me insane. The feeling I was getting as his magnetic touch. I placed my hands on his chest halting him. He looked at me with an eyebrow raised. I smiled to him pushing him back on my bed. As he collided against the mattress his smiled grew on his lips.

"We're playing it that way then?" he asked, his voice low and raspy.

"No idea what you're talking about," I said pulling his trousers down bringing his boxers with it. Harry took his shirt off throwing it on the floor. I pulled his socks off his feet tossing them somewhere. 

"What are you going to do?" Harry asked sitting up on his elbows. 

"Not quite sure yet," I said taking his length in the palm of my hand. A hiss erupted from his lips as he threw his head back plopping against the mattress. I crawled in between his legs.

I ran my thumb over his head and he let the same hiss escape his throat. I remember Gemma reading something to me and it was highly detailed. I place my hand at the bottom of his length. I could feel my heart racing at what I was about to do. 

"Stand up," I said and he gave me a frown. "Just do it," I bossed.

"I like it when you're bossy," he said. I stayed on my knees wrapping my hand around him once more. I sucked in a nervous breath and brought my mouth to his member. Harry's hands found their way into my hair.

I sucked my cheeks in as Harry's hips bucked forward into my mouth. I began to taste a slightly salty taste, but pushed it to the back of my throat. 

"Em," Harry breathed looking down at me. His fringe hung in front of his face as he grunted. "You better take your mouth off me. I'm going to come soon."

I obliged his favor. I stood up on the bed, he pulled me close to his chest, my hand still wrapped around his penis. I moved my hand up and down the soft skin. Harry's head buried into my shoulder, his hands clutching at my bare back. His penis twitched in my hand before spewing his come all over. Harry breathed heavily before laying down on the bed. He tapped his foot against mine and patted the space next to him.

"No fucking way," he laughed brushing his fingers through his long hair. "You gave in."

"Not technically," I said with an eye roll. "This will at least get you by."

"As long as you make love to me soon," he said rolling to his good side and placing an arm around me. He bent forward and kissed my lips gently. I kissed him back with a smile on my face. "I love you Emerald."

"I love you too," he smiled. "You make me feel like the luckiest man in the world."

 _____________________________________________

I am so excited to see your reaction to this chapter! I had to add Harry saying "No fucking way" because let's be honest, it's hot as fuck. 

Love ya guys to bits!
VOTE AND COMMENT!
~Amanda

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

51.6K 549 25
Short one shots featuring Harry Styles and Y/N. Please vote and feel free to make requests. Some stories will detail which Harry era features, otherw...
146K 6.4K 45
In a struggling medieval kingdom, a young princess must rise to the occasion of saving her kingdom. But when a childhood friend makes a reappearance...
229K 8.6K 53
UNDER EDITING. warning: i wrote this book when i was twelve years old. there are grammar errors along with a confusing plot and cringe all over the...
2.6K 770 38
It all began with the diary entries of Aurelia Salvatore, a young orphaned maid that was placed at the door step of Prince Styles' family. Raised by...