The Student Teacher (Larry St...

By Cierbear26

Harry Styles (or as Sky High School refers to him as Mr. Styles) has never questioned his sexuality, even onc... More

The Student Teacher(a Larry Smut)
Chapter 1: The encounter.
Chapter 2: First touch
Chapter 3: First time.
Chapter 4: Waking up
Chapter 5: Heading Out To The Town
Chapter 6: The rides
Chapter 7: Back to Louis'
A/N
Chapter 8: The one where Harry wants Louis to meet Niall
Chapter 9: Louis meets Niall
Chapter 10: Getting closer to Niall
Chapter 14: First Fight
Authors Note
Chapter 15: No make-ups yet
Chapter 16: Developing Again (Trigger Warning)
Authors Note (Sorry)
A/N
Chapter 17: In The Hospital
A/N

Chapter 11: Let the kinkiness begin

1.7K 41 18
By Cierbear26

HELLLLLLLLLU THANK YOU GUYS FOR OVER 1.5K MEANS ALOT TO ME!!!!! LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

After Niall left, Louis and Harry continued watching tv. This time, they were watching Friends. He and Harry worked out who they would be from Friends. Louis was Chandler ad Harry was Monica. Because A) He's a clean freak and B) It makes it funnier because Chandler and Monica are a couple too. Atleast, Louis THINKS their a couple. They never really confirmed they were. Louis didn't exactly want to just be fuck buddies wih Harry. He hoped Harry felt the same way. Maybe he'll bring it up later... 

At this point of the epsode Rachels boss ties up Chandler and leaves him their, which reminds Louis of his earlier thoughts of tying Harry up. 

His mind drifts back a bit too far and he's left with, oh surprise, ANOTHER boner. Well, a semi one. But give it time.... 

Louis: *Grabs blanket to cover up slowly growing hard on*

Harry: Why aren't Joey and Phoebe a couple yet?

Louis: That would be dangerous *adjusts blanket*

Harry: How so?

Louis: Their easily two of the more "unqualifed" characters in this show

Harry: Did you just call them stupid?

Louis: Basically.

Harry: I'm cold

Louis: Hi cold, I'm Louis.

Harry: Smartass.

Louis: As I've said before Harold, my ass is only smart in making you cum

Harry: Seriously?

Louis: I'm not lying

Harry: Louis just let me under the blanket with you

Louis: *Panicks* Uh.. their's one on the couch over there. *Points in a random direction behind him*

Harry: Yeah but I wanna cuddle you.

Louis: I..... have to go to the bathroom

Harry: Again?

Louis: You know me, small bladder Louis. *Runs out of room*

Harry: Louis!

Louis: *Hides in bathroom for 10 minutes, willing his hard-on to go away. (Which doesn't work)

Harry: *Knocks on bathroom door* Louis, you've been in there for awhile. Everything okay?

Louis: *Opens door quickly and pulls him in, pinning him to the while behind him and kicking the door closed*

Harry: *Tries to move his arm* Lou, what the fuck?

Louis: While watching those very kinky shows tonight I thought, 'why not do that to Harry", so that's what I'm gonna do.

Harry: That's....oh my god that's hot

Louis: Glad were on the same page babe now... *Pushes Harry out of bathroom into his bedroom* Strip

Harry: *Starts taking off his clothes while Louis leaves the room*

Louis: Here we go! *Louis walks back in with four of Harrys headscarfs* I always knew these would come in handy someday.

Harry: Now what?

Louis: Lay on the bed. Face up.

Harry: *Lays down while Louis ties him to the headboard using his headscarfs* Louis hurry

Louis: *Sheds his clothing and gets on the bed and straddles Harry's waist* You look so fucking hot Haz

Harry: So do you Lou.

 Louis: *Leans down and starts making out with him*

Harry: *Bucks up into him*

Louis: Patience Hazza

Harry: Just.. hurry please.

Louis: So impatient. *Reaches into table beide them and pulls out lube and a condom*

Harry: Do we HAVE to use a condom Lou?

Louis: Until we get tested, yes.

Harry: Fine *Pouts*

Louis: Sorry baby *Slicks up figers and puts one to Harry's rim*

Harry: *Gasps and grinds into his finger*

Louis: *Inserts finger and immediatly starts thrusting it in and out*

Harry: *Moans* Lou..faster... please

Louis: I'm going to hurt you if I go any faster Harry

Harry: *Groans* But I-I like- *moans* the p-pain

Louis: Fine *Enters a second finger and looks for his prostate*

Harry: *Moans louder*

Louis: Your going to make the whole neighborhood hear us if you get any louder.

Harry: Want everyone to hear how good you make me feel Lou. Is that so wrong?

Louis: Well I don't want other guys to get boners whenever they hear you moaning so yes.

Harry: Not all guys are gay

Louis: *Inserts third finger* Damn, what a sad life they live. Isn't it?

Harry: *Moans and tries to ride his fingers in response*

Louis: *Pulls finers out and wipes them on the sheets*

Harry: *Pouts*

Louis: Stop pouting Haz *attempts to open the condom, but can't with greasy finger* Bite *Positions condom at Harry's mouth*

Harry: *Bites down and pulls head backwards*

Louis: *Rips it open and rolls it onto himself*

Harry: You looks so hot Lou

Louis: We've already established this Hazza Puts on lube and gives himself a couple pumps to realieve the pressure and positions himself at Harry's hole*

Harry: Well it's true Lou. You look great. Wish I could see you like this all the time.

Louis: *Pushes in inch by in*

Harry: *Bites lip to prevent himself from moaning*

Louis: *Get's fully inside and waits for Harry to adjust*

Harry: *Sounds pained* Lou...move

Louis"You sure?

Harry: P-positive *Moans*

Louis: *Starts thrusting slowly*

Harry: Feels good, no feels fucking fantastic

Louis: *Pullsout farther and thrusts in harder and faster*

Harry: *Moans and bucks hips in the air*

Louis: *Wraps hand around Harry's length and pumps in time with his thrusts*

Harry: Lou, Lou *Moans* I'm c-clos-se

Louis: *Burries head in Harry's shoulder and moans* Me too Haz.

Harry: I-I d-don't t-t-think I can hold out much l-longer

Louis: *Bites his necknd sucks, finding his sweet spot. Then releases his neck and moves toward his ear* Goahead Haz, come for me. Love it when you get it on both of us

Harry: *Moans and bucks into his hand*

Louis: *Fastens his thrustsand finds his prostate* Go ahead Hazza. Cum. I love it when you cum for me. I wanna see your face *Accidentally moans in his ear*

Harry: *Cums with a shout with Louis falling shortly behind*

Both: *Panting, trying to catch their breaths*

Louis: *Pulls out and rests beside Harry, snuggling into his side*

Harry: Lou, as much as I love cuddling with you, I kinda can't, I'm still kinda tied up ya know.

Louis:*Voice muffled by the mattress* But I'm tired. Kinda just had the best orgasm of my life. Let me sleep. 

Harry: If you fall asleep with me still tied up the only way your going to cum for the rest of the year is using your own hand

Louis: *Snorts* Like your capable of that *sighsand pulls off condom* Fiiine*Unties Harry's headscarfes from the bed post*Anything else while I'm up your majesty?

Harry: Can you get a flannel to wipe me off?

Louis: *Heads into bathroom and throws away condom while gettinbg a wash clothe and wetting it*

Harry: Soap too!

Louis: I'm sorry your highness, but we only have handsoap.

Harry: Well still!

Louis: *Comes back with a lathered up washclothe and wipes Harry off then throws it into his laundry basket.*

Harry: Now cuddle me

Louis: Tjought you'd never ask *Snuggles up against Harry's side and covers them with a sheet*

Harry: Love you Lou

Louis: I love you too Hazza.

Harry: *Spoons Louis and falls asleep within seconds*

Louis: I love you more than word can say... *Falls asleep shortly after*

HEY GUYS, SORRI HAVEN'T UPDATED IN AWHILE. I'VE HAD SCHOOL AND ACTING (I WAS IN A PLAY) AND MY COMPUTR WASA SHITFACE FOR A COUPLE DAYS. HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.3K 4K 26
"I'm stupid, Mr. Styles. Just admit it." "You aren't stupid, sweetheart. You're just something special." -Student!Louis- -Teacher!Harry-
3.1K 126 18
31 year-old Louis Tomlinson has been a Drama teacher at the local Catholic Highschool for 5 years, and been in a relationship with Eleanor Calder, Ma...
124K 3.7K 13
Louis Tomlinson is the new English teacher at the all-boys school. He has just gotten out of university and are at the age 24. Louis lives with his b...
266K 11.8K 22
Coach Louis Tomlinson is the head Soccer coach at South Bay High School. Mr. Harry Styles is a new math teacher. What will Louis do when he realizes...