Shifting? Alphas? Didnt see t...

By XxHunter666xX

When new pack members show and mates are brought together secrets are spilled and now Lacey is trapped. After... More

Shifting? Alphas? Didnt see that comin
Max? :{
What The Hell!?!
AUTHORS NOTE
Lacey, Nathan and..... The Wolf in the Woods?
SHADOW!
KYLE LOVES LACEY!
JAY-DEE BUG AND HANNA BANANA HEAD!
Hannah was what? By who? WHY?
The Almost Forgotten Promise
FROM HEAVEN TO HELL
Hey Poke-A-Roo
Keiffer And Loca
BLING
WELL THAT'S NEW
BEHIND BARS
DUMBASS
THE PHONE CALL
FINALLY FOUND YOU
YOU BREAK HER I BREAK YOUR FACE
WHAT NOW?
NOTE!!! PLEASE READ!!!!!
COVER CONTEST!!!!!
NOTE
WELL YOLO RIGHT???
TO THE DEATH
IT ENDS NOW
HOME
EPILOUGE
THANK YOU!!!!!
AUTHORS NOTE

CALM THE HELL DOWN JAY JAY!!!!! :D

85 0 0
By XxHunter666xX

HEY GUYZ! WELL WHAT CAN I SAY? ANOTHER VERY LATE UPDATE. I AM REALLLLLLY SORRY BUT LIKE I HAVE SAID BEFORE THIS IS MY FRIST YEAR IN HIGH SCHOOL AND IM STILL GETTING INTO A ROUTINE, BUT I PROMISE COME CHRISTMAS I WILL BE USED TO AL OF THE CHANGES GOING ON THIS YEAR AND UPDATES WILL BE MORE FREQUENT. HERES THEN NEXT CHAP HOPE IT MAKES UP FOR THE LONG WAIT. BTW I WILL ALSO BE ADDING PROBS 2 MORE CHAPTERS TODAY TO MAKE UP FOR THE LONG WAIT.

*RECAP*

I checked the date and saw it was July 1st I get 300 minutes at the first of each month. YES!!!!!

“GUYS ITS JULY FIRST I HAVE 300 MINUTES ON MY PHONE I CAN CALL ONE OF THE BOYS AND WE CAN GET OUT OF HERE!”

“Lacey that’s great but we don’t even know where we are.”

“Keiffer do you even know me I can get people to say ANYTHING I want them to.”

“Good point Loca.”

“KAYMAN!”

After a couple of minutes Kayman came down the stairs.

“What’s up Lace?” he asked coolly

“If I was in a forest and walked 10 miles east then 15 north where would I end up?”

I am the best at judging distance and I had figured that we had gone somewhere close to that to get here.

“Depends what forest you start at. Why?”

I knew he was going to ask. Nosey bugger.

“Just tryin to prove that I’m smarter than these two dumbasses over there.”

I pointed at Kyle and Keiffer. I knew that Kayman was pissed at Keiffer and hated Kyle so I knew would just at the chance to make them look stupid.

“Oh,ok. Well it depends where you start.”

“Ok what if I started at Bellmont Acers?”

That was our last location before coming here.

“Oh, that’s easy you would end up Abercrombie woods.”

“Ha! I told you.”

I looked at the boys hoping they would play along. They did.

“You have got to be kidding me I was just out smarted by a f***ing girl!”

“Looks like it.” I said proudly

“Well if that’s all you wanted I have to go to work before im late. Bye guys.”

I waited until I heard the sound of tires hitting the pavement before calling the first number that popped into my head and one of the only numbers I have memorized.

Max.

MAXS POV

The boys and I were running thought Bellmont Acers. Payton had picked up Lacey’s scent at the boarder of Bellmont so here we are running around on empty stomachs and about 1-2 hours of sleep. We had been running for about 6 hours when I called everyone to our camp site. We were going to just go back and forth to the pack house but as we got farther and farther away we decided to just camp out where ever we were at the time.

We all shifted back to our human froms and were talking about how the search went.

“Siv, anything?” I asked dreading the anwser.

“Nothing.”

I nodded

“Jay?”

“Absolutly nothing. WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE!?! WE SHOULD HAVE FOUND HER BY NOW MAX! WHAT IF SOMETHING HAPPENED!?! WHAT IF SHE’S DEAD!?! WHAT IF…..”

“SHE’S NOT FUCKING DEAD JAY!!!!! WE ARE GOING TO FIND HER! AND I WONT STOP LOOKING EVEN IF IT KILLS ME!!!!! DON’T EVEN SAY SHE COULD BE DEAD THERE’S NO WAY IN HELL I WOULD LET THAT HAPPEN!!!!! IF ANYONE DIES IT’S GOING TO BE ME DIEING SAVING HER! GOT IT!?!” I was pissed I couldn’t take it anymore we needed to find Lacey and we needed to find her now.

“Max calm down we’ll find her. We are all stressed and running on minimal sleep so just calm down ok?” that’s Nathan always being the know it all.

We all turned when we heard a rusteling in the bushes. I looked and saw a small grey wolf slowly coming closer.

“Hails we know it’s you go shift and come over here.” Tom said.

Hailie did as she was told and soon came and curled up next to Tom as he wrapped his arm around her and held her close. Hailie and Tom have always been close so they have a special bond that the rest of us don’t.

“Hailie what are you doing here hun?” asked Tom.

“I wanted to hale find Lacey.”

“No way Hailie! I lost one sister and I'm not loosing another! You’re staying with Bently back at the house. That’s final!” I said firmly.

“But Max…..”

“He’s right Hailie you need to be safe and the safest place for you is with Bently at the house. I promise I will come back for a few days really soon to check on you ok?” Tom was a softy and always wanted what was best for hailie.

Hailie finally agreed and Tom took her home saying her would be back asap.

I jumped when my phone started ringing scaring the shit out of me in the process. I looked at the caller ID and hit the talk button so fast I damn near broke my phone.

“LACEY!?!”

“Max thank god you anwsered! I miss you so much!”

“I missed you to hun! Where the hell are you!?!”

“I'm somewhere in the Abercrombie woods. Kayman knows you guys are looking for us and he keeps moving around when you get close. I'm scared Max I just wanna go home. I'm tired of being stuck here I want to be with you and the guys…..I…..I” she started sobbing.

The boys were looking at me and Jay looked like he was going to rip my phone outta my hand. And he did. He could have asked.

“Sure you can have my phone Jay.” I said sarcasticly.

“Shut it Max!” well he’s pissed.

“LACEY!?! LACEY IS THAT YOU!?! WHERE ARE YOU? WHAT HAPPENED? ARE YOU OK? IM COMING TO GET YOU! TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE!”

Someones eager I thought as Jay pased back and forth creating a small rut in the ground.

LACEYS POV

“LACEY!?! LACEY IS THAT YOU!?! WHERE ARE YOU? WHAT HAPPENED? ARE YOU OK? IM COMING TO GET YOU! TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE!”

I laughed at Jay as he screamed questions at me over the phone. I missed him so much. I missed them all. I missed Siv’s hugs, Nathans constant nagging and reminders of everything. I missed Tom and Max always being their calm protective selves and I missed Hailie, Peyton and Morgan they were my best friends and my sisters. I just wanted to go home and live a normal life but no I just had to have a psycho path of an ex-bestfriend that was determined to kill me and the rest of the werewolves in the world.

“Jay calm down. Yes it’s me. I'm somewhere in Abercrombie Woods. Kayman kidnapped me. And yes I'm ok.” that’s was a total lie I tought to myself.

“KAYMAN!?!”

“Yes Jay it was Kayman. Would you calm down please I have a lot to tell you guys and I don’t know how much time I have before Kayman gets back.”

“Ok.”

“Good ok so you know the part where he kidnapped me and Kyle and you obviously know about Keiffer. Do you mind explaining the whole Keiffer thing to the boys later I just got my big brother back and I'm not gonna let them kill him….. yet anyway.” I laughed as Keiffer hit me upside the head with a pillow. ”Ow! Keiffer! Don’t hit me with your pillow or I swear to god I will sack you and you will never ever be able to make little baby Keiffers so I would watch it if I were you there buddy.”

“Sorry Loca.”

“Anyway as I was saying. Jay I have something really important to tell you…..” I told him everything.

“I am going to fucking kill him!”

“No you’re not Jay he is still one of my best friends nothing that happened was his fault! All we are doing is getting rid of the damn curse and that’s all.”

“Fine but…..”

I cut him off.

“Jay I think he’s back.” I whimpered.

I really wanted to stay on the phone with him untill they got here but I didn’t know how long it would be. I knew Kayman would come back eventually but not this soon.

“Shit! Don’t hang up just keep quiet I'm not letting you hang up untill we get their got it.”

“Ok but Jay I'm scared.”

“Shhhhh I know just calm down and keep quiet. Don’t let him see the phone.”

Kayman came down the stairs and saw the look on my face.

“What's wrong Lace you look a little pale?” he asked.

“N…nothing.”

“Oh really? Then why are you hiding a cell phone behind your back? hmmmm?”

SHIT

JAYS POV

SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!

He saw the phone. I listened to what was going on.

“I…I don’t know what your t…talking about Kayman.”

Stop stuttering Lacey!

“LIAR!”

I heard Lacey scream and then the line went dead. I dropped the Max’s phone and fell to my knees with my head in my hands. What the fuck did I just do?

WELL THERE YOU GO I HAVE TO GO TO CHEER PRACTICE SO I WILL UPDATE AGAIN WHEN I GET BACK

LOTS OF LUV

-LACEY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227 34 30
They say the moon keeps people's secrets, but for Tessa it reveals them all. Tessa was never supposed to be the pack's next alpha, but fate had othe...
29.8K 1K 27
All of Angel's life she has been a slave and mistreated. Her life has been filled with sadness and pain. Her mother and father were killed by rouges...
64.1K 3.9K 34
Chloe has lost everything. She fights to prove herself as a true Alpha but more secrets become unraveled and there is no escaping her dark fate. Ther...
9.7M 331K 46
(Completed) My back ran into the wood door as he held my arms at my side, my breath heavy and my knees weak. "Say it." He demanded. I shook my...