The Four *rewriting

By Tejamlane01

Freya, Willow, Ethan, and Aaron have never met each other. More

Character List
Prologue
Shit Really Starts to Get Interesting
Happy Birthday To Me
Stand Back
We'll be okay one day
Supernatural Fight Club
Letting Go
What the beans is that?!
Demetrious
Elsa
Just go with it, okay
Light this bitch up

Can You Swim?

64 5 2
By Tejamlane01

Freya

"Would you like to explain what the fuck that was?" I shout at Giels. I have this shooting pain in my wrist, probably from getting thrown across the room. This is serious. Everyone knows that shit just got real.

" That was a Rinatar. It is kind of like a hit man. He was sent to kill you all in exchange of a bounty. I don't know who sent him here."He says

"Why would someone put a hit on us?" Willow asked

"Well you all are the most powerful source of good magic. Every evil being will be after you" He explained.

"Fun." Aaron says sarcastically.

" Maybe it was a king of some sort. While we where fighting it starting yelling something about someone being our demise. He was saying how he will rule again. Do you think that has anything to do with it or maybe thats even the person?" Ethan asked.

"I will look into that." Giles said.

" My question is how it could even get in? I mean isn't this place supposed to be like the God of all security systems. I mean The Four are living here." Willow says flipping her hair off her shoulder doing a pose. She is always trying to lighten the mood.

" Yes Willow, but it is a magical beasts that is a very persistent with its targets. I am very proud of you all though. In fact I think you're ready for your first mission." Giles said sitting down.

"What kind of mission?" Ethan asked.

"A 7 year old girl was kidnapped 4 days ago." He explained.

"That is terrible." Willow cried.

"Not to be a dick or anything, but isn't that a job more for the police?" Aaron asked. Earning a glare from Willow, which he shrugs off.

"Usually we would leave that work to the police, but this little girl is a witch from one of the strongest and most targeted family of witches. We believe she is being shipped to New Zealand." He explains.

"Over seas? When do we leave?" I say.

"In the morning. Be ready." He gets up and goes to where ever he goes when he leaves.

I walk to my room door " We need to rest a bit guys." Ethan commands. We nod and the guys practically run to their rooms. Willow walks over to me. I open the door, and Willow runs and jumps on her bed.

"G-night." She says.

"We need to wake up early, ok." I state.

"Yeah whatever." She mummbles half heartedly. I smile and close my eyes.

ºººººººººººººººººººººº

"Come on girls wake up." A female voice says.

"No." I say.

"Up now." She commands. I groan and sit up. " Willow get your lazy ass up. You too need to save a life."

"The sun it burns me eyes." Willow says in a terrible Scottish accent. I giggle and roll out of my amazingly comfortable bed.

"Get up and get dress you leave 10 minutes." The girl explained.

"Fine. you terd blossom. Leave my chambers peasant. The princess will get dress now." Willow shouts in a British accent.

The girl rolls her eyes and leaves. Willow walks to the closest and grabs her clothes. I throw on a black lose crop top with red riped skinny jeans, and red vans. I had my hair down in waves with a red thick headband to keep it out of my face.

Willow wears deep blue skinny jeans with a cropped black and white detailed design sweater that had quarter length sleeves. She wear white lace tennie shoes. Her hair fell in lose curls.

"Ok lets go kick some ass." I shout. We walk out the door laughing and meet the guys.

"Hey girls are you ready?" Ethan asked.

He was wearing dark jeans. A white shirt with green stripes. It showed off his perfect sculpted abs. Over it he wore his signature leather jacket. His hair was perfectly messy. Is it possible for someone to look that hot?

Aaron was wearing lightwashed jeans with a plain white tight t shirt. He had a black jacket on also. He smirks at Willow. Most likely she was checking him out. " Enjoying the view, princess?" He asked her.

"Psh, no" She blushes and bites her lip."Let's do this." Willow starts awkwardly walking to Giles. Aaron lets out a deep chuckle, as we follow her.

"Aright we know were the boat she is on is. You will be transported there though the your element points." He points to the temple with the floating fire, water ball, the cunk of earth, and the mini tornado. " You are going to touch it and say this spell." He explained the spell. We walk to our element point and place our hands on it. Looking at each other and repeat the spell.

"I am the Air that blows in the trees." Aaron started.

"I am the Water that swirls in the sea." Willow said.

"I am the Fire that gives us light." I say.

"I am the Earth one too strong to fight." Ethan says.

"Elements gather and bring us to the place of battle, I call you, come now in haste. As it is spoken, So shall it be!" We all chant together.

We are suddenly we in a different place. We are on a small yacht. The ends were blocked by silver poles. They had chairs and some special magazines on the floor.

I look around but see no sign of a girl. It was like the storage. There was old furniture, boxes, pictures, and other things. There was a small window were you could see the ocean.

"Wow it worked." I say amazed.

"We need a plan." Ethan says. "We can't get found out. We need to take them by surprise." He explained.

"Yeah, dude were a little to late for that. " Aaron says we all turn around to see 5 tall men in front of us. They were all pretty bulky and didn't look to friendly. One had a scar on his face and was bald. He looked 40. Next to him was a blonde guy with a lot of tattoos. He was probably 25. Next was a ginger with a mean glare. He had to be 30. Then a guy with black hair and bright blue eyes. He had was looking down as if he was ashamed. He was around my age. Lastly was a fat guy with brown hair. He was smirking at us. He was like 50 and was eyeing up Willow. Ok so I shall name them Scar Face, Tattoo Guy, Ginger, Blue Eyes, and Fatty.

Worst super hero names ever.

"Alright dip shits let's get this over with. Were is the girl." I say walking forward.

"Like we would tell you. You and your friends have no idea what you just got yourselves into." Scar face said smiling.

"I could say the same to you, dumbass." With that I sent a fire ball at him. He ducked and opened his mouth and let out a scream. It felt as though my ear drums were exploding. I slap my hands over my ears to try and block out the sound. I fall to my knees in pain. Suddenly it stops and I look up to see him on the floor. I turn to Aaron and smile. Tattoo guy runs to me and throws a punch. I duck and punched him in the nose. I then kicked him in the special zone and soon vines are wrapped around him body. Then he is floated up in the air. Then he is covered in ice and thrown across the room. Scar face closes his eyes and soon thunder is heard outside. The boat startes to move recklessly.

"Aaron, we need to get that guy down." Ethan says as a sharp wave crashes into the boat. Fatty creates a force field around scar face.

Soon rain starts to hit and thunder gets louder. Ethan and Aaron are both trying to break the force field. Aaron is sending mini tornados that are raming in it. Ethan made a branch and is smashing it in the force field. I start shooting fire explosions. I look and saw Willow run to a door.

"We need to find the little girl."She explained. I look back at the boys. Aaron mouths "Go, we got this". Ethan gives me a reassuring smile. I smile back and walk out after Willow.

"I don't see anything Will."

She looks around and starts to walk to a freeze box. It was about half her size and was next to a chair. She opens it and gasps. She pulls out a little girl with long wavy black hair. She was sickenly pale. She was small and skinny. " She is freezing, Frey. Maybe you can heat her up." She says hugging the girl to her trying to warm her up a bit. Though the pouring freezing cold rain isn't really helping.

"I don't know. What if I hurt her?"

"Frey you have to. Your her only hope. You have to try." She begs.

I nod and close my eyes and place my hand on her head. I focus on bringing her body heat back I feel her defrosting. After a minute I pull my hand away. Her light brown eyes began to flutter open. Her body jumped and she lets out a yelp. "It's ok were going to get you home. We will protect you."I say. She calms down and hugs me tightly.

"What's your name sweety?" Willow asked.

"Aliyah." She quietly says.

"Put the girl down." A voice says behind me. I turn around to see Ginger. Blue eyes followed close behind.

"No." I say standing up.

" Fine, face my wrath then." He smirks and sends electric bolts at me. I jump out of the way. I set his feet on fire. He yelps, slaping his legs to put it out. Blue eyes clapped his hands sending a wave of air to me. I'm thrown across the boat. What the hell. He has Aaron's power? What. The. Fuck. I sent a line of fire towards him which he blinks moving it back to me. I squeal and put it out quickly. Ginger then sends a bolt of lightening at Aliyah.

"Aliyah! Get out the way." I yell, but she doesn't move fast enough and is hit on her shoulder. She starts screaming and crying.

Willow moves up looking pissed. I have never seen her like this. I feel a little scared myself. "You do know what I control right?" They shake their heads confused. " Well let me enlighten you." With that she raises the water on both sides of the boat.

"Water, bitches!"

She smiles and The water is thrown in the boat. Water hit them with so much force I can feel it. She makes a ice wall to make sure it doesn't reach us. Then Fatty came in and she sends a shot of water at him knocking him down. The guys came in and stood still in shock. The men followed them, but Willow brings water to them picking them up. Then she levitates it 10 feet in the air." Why did you take her?" She yelled.

" We will never tell. He will kill us." Scar face yells. Willow moves the water out of the boat but it was still floating.

" Fine then, but one one more question. Can you swim." She then stops levitating the water and the men fell in the ocean.

"That was awesome." Aliyah shouts.

"I'm not done yet." Willow picks up all the water in the boat. It floated above the men's head's as they stand up. "Who sent you." She said. Ginger sent a bolt at her and Aaron sent a wave of air towards him throwing him 10 feet back. I sent a fire ball at the bolt canceling it out. Ethan made a boulder and I covered it in fire. He held it up over Gingers body. I looked at Blue Eyes and he looked torn.

"Fine have a nice swim, babes." She smiles.

"Wait you don't want to be here. You need our help don't you."

"I doesn't matter what I want. I have to do this for her." He looks away.

"Hey if you tell us you will be saving someone's life. We will protect you from whoever it is." I explain. He shook his head.

"No I can't I have to do this." He closes his eyes and closes his eyes and I start to feel wind around me.

"Frey I need to knock him down." I hear Aaron shout and the whole boat starts to lift. I shake my head no.

"Please don't do this." I yell as we get higher.

"I can't he will kill my sister. If I don't give him this girl she will pay the price." He explained. "Please I don't want to hurt you, but I will have this boat thrown into the biggest wave I see. Just give her to me anf it will all stop." He yells.

"Yea right dick." Aaron lifts up his hand and blue eyes is knocked down. The boat slapes the water just as Blue eyes and huge waves follow. Blue eyes looks up enraged, determined, and scared. He raises his hands.

"Wait!" Willow yells before had a chance and he could do anything. He look

at her curiously.

"We will help you get her back." She say.

" How?" He asked trying to get up but it was like someone or something was forcing him down.

This is the only time I will be thankful for Aaron.

" I don't know, but we are not going to stop until she is back. I promise you." She smiles and somehow still manages to look like a bad ass. I guess it was because she was balancing that water over Ginger's head.

"You would do that even after all I've done?" He asked.

"If you stop this it shows that you are worthy of it." I say walking to him. He closes his eyes thinking hard. Then his icy blue eyes flutter open with determined flare.

"We need to leave. By now he has heard you are here and will be coming to kill you." He said ergently. Willow and I share a grin.

"Traitor!" Ginger yells. Ethan drops the bolder on his leg. He screams.

"Why are we helping him." Aaron spits at him. Obviously not trusting him.

"I don't have time to explain it just trust me." I said. Ethan nods but has a secretive look in his eyes so to can't tell what he's thinking.

"Fine, " Aaron grumbles and Willow drops the water back in the ocean.

" How are we getting back?" I ask.

hehe spell?" Ethan mumbles.

I pick up Aliyah and grab blue eyes hand." Umm I don't remember but if blue. eyes. is right we need to hurry." I say walking over to them. Blue eyes raise his eye brows and I blush.

"Let's say the spell Giels taught us." Ethan commands. Someone's moody.

We grab hands "Elements surrounded us and take us back." We say and repeat until my eye sight start to blurr. When my eye sight clears we are back at the temple.

Aliyah holds on to me and looks up. " Am I going to go back to my mommy soon?" She asked.

"Yes sweetie very soon." I smile at her. She smiles back giving me a hug. I just hope she believed me, because I just don't know if she will.

*************************************

OK guys sorry I took forever, but I hope you liked it. Anyway I got some inspiration from Percy Jackson and The Lightning Thief. I will post another chapter soon though.

- Teja

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 2.4K 46
Ever since the defeation of Trigon things have been different. And with the added night of partying and fun, the sexual tension between two certain T...
40 0 20
Months after his 1st quest,Jonah has finally adopted life at Camp Half-Blood.However,his happiness is put at jeopardy when a camper that he had befri...
87.4K 2.4K 30
❦"you're pretty normal for a Nevermore kid." "you have no idea." Beatrix and Tyler seemed as different as they come, though with time, they would fin...
3.9K 76 14
This is a Teen Titans Fan Fiction, the titans are no longer teens but haven't seen each other in 15 years. This is a mixture of a few stories I have...