HERO #I.M (MONSTA X)

By KimMyungjun101

To live a life itself is not easy even when someone have everything ... Not to mention if a person just have... More

Story Of My Life
Run Away
Feel Special
See You Again
Oh My !
I Will Show You
Ex-Girl
If Only
Never Ever
Blind
Holiday
Hate
Poison
Fear
Hero
Thanks
Jealousy
Beautiful
By My Side
Re-Bye
You Calling My Name
Sorry Sorry
Why Why
Angel or Devil
I'll Be Your Man
Truth
I'm here for you
Here We Are
Here We Are (pt.2)
Beside You
No More Dream
I'm OK
Friends
Friend (pt.2)
See You Again (pt.2)
You Can't Hold My Heart
Stay
Stay (pt.2)
Happiness
If You
The Truth Untold
Adore U
Confession
Right ?
Don't Know What To Do
Outta My Head
On Track
I Like You
I Like You (pt.2)
The Story That Never Ends
The Story That Never Ends (pt.2)

Party

204 5 1
By KimMyungjun101

Changkyun's P.O.V 

The class soon started and as usual , I kept watching Y/n from a distance . She keeps on smiling when she is with Dongmin .. I think I should come up with some sweet words to make my wife blush once in a while . 

Mr. Yoo : Changkyun-ah .. You seems to be thinking hard of how to answer this question . Can you please come here to solve it ?

Me : M-Me ? I-I'll try , sir .

I go in front and tried to answer the question . It was quite hard but I got through the problem . After I solve the question , everyone clapped but I saw Y/n is quite impressed with me . That's how you do it , Changkyun . Cool and steady . Sweet words is for some tea at home later .. Hehe ..

-Recess-

I go to recess with my hyungs today . It has been long since I have been at the cafe . 

Me : Hyung , this week , my parents , noona , Min Ha , Hye Rim and Eun Byeol won't be home . Let's play some games with Y/n since my dad asked me to make her have fun .

Minhyuk : But wouldn't she get boring if we play the games for the whole week ?

Jooheon : Amusement park ! But no haunted houses ..

Hyunwoo : There's a lot to do .. What if we just discuss later at Changkyun's house . 

We ate and get back to class . 

Mrs. Shin : So .. Kids ... I have a good news and a bad news for all of you .. The good news is our school is going to have a holiday ! For a week since a competition is going to be held here . And the bad news is that I have a group assignment for you ! I've prepared the group , so please work with each other nicely , alright ? 

I really hope I won't have to be a group with Ari . Pleaseee ....

Ari : Baby !! We are assigned in a same group !

God !!! WHY ???!!!

Me : Who's the other two ?

Ari : Dongminnie and that Y/n kid . 

Me : Y/n and Dongmin ?

Thank god ! This is why we should have faith ! It really felt like a big burden on my shoulder just fell off . 

Dongmin : Hey , teammates !

We sit together and we start discussing about the project . 

-School Ends- 

I go to the usual place to take Y/n up and we go home together . After some time , we reached my house . The hyungs planned to go to many places and do many things but we can't do it until we are done with the assignment . 

We planned to met at my house today since nobody's home . Y/n changed to look like she also just came . Not long after we get ready , Dongmin and Ari arrived . 

Ari : Babyyy !!! It has been long since I came here , right ?

I really felt traumatic when she said that . If it wasn't for the assignment , I wouldn't even let her steps close to my house ever again . 

Me : Y-Yeah .. I told you to never call me that ..

Dongmin : Changkyun , you know her ... She never listen ... 

Me : Yupp .. Come in . 

I walk them both to the place we are going to do our work . 

Ari : Wait , what ?! 

Me : What ?

Ari : She arrived before me ?! How long have it been ?!

Y/n : I-I just arrived .. It's not even long ago ... Not even a minute .. 

Ari : You sure ?

Me : Come on .. I am nobody to you now , so just shut your mouth and start the work fast and finish fast so everyone can get a nice holiday . 

We take our seats and start our work . After half of the work is done , we decided to take a break for a while . Since none of them is here , I made some orange juice by myself and bring it to them.

Dongmin : Where are your maids ? 

Me : They are helping my dad with some things . 

Ari : Does that mean that you are now living alone in this house ?

Me : Y-Yes ?

    Ari's P.O.V 

I can use this chance ! Let's stay together and I can seduce Changkyun and Dongmin while bullying Y/n to the fullest !

Me : Can't we just stay here for the day ?

Changkyun : Nope . You didn't even have spare clothes for tomorrow . 

Dongmin : I always have some with me .. You know me .

Changkyun : What about Ari ... and Y/n ?

Me : I'm fine with borrowing guy's clothes .

Changkyun : Ughh !! Fine . You can stay .

Yes !!! I did it !! Now , let's start bullying !! 

Changkyun's P.O.V 

I know she must be planning something . Whatever ... I can defend myself anyways .

As we were talking , Ari suddenly poured her juice on Y/n .

Ari : Oops !! I'm really really sorry ! It's an accident !

That's the most fake apology and 'accident' I've seen in my whole life .

Me : What's wrong with you , Ari ? 

Y/n : No , it's fine .. I'll just change .. No big deals ..

Ari : Change ? Why do you even have some clothes here ?

Y/n : I-I always bring some spares with me . Just for some .. cautious step , you know ?

Ari : Ughh !! Whatever ! Now you can go and change .

Y/n went to the back to change her clothes . Ari is just just unbelievable . Let's see how much longer will she do this . After Y/n changed , we continued our work . 

We finally finished the work around 11:45 p.m. It's really tiring with Ari seducing me and Y/n and Dongmin keeps making me jealous ! But thankfully , I got through that hell . Now I just have to stand it for the night and I'm done ! 

Be strong , Changkyun ! I know you can do this ! Just one night !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 375 41
Y/N just wanted to be in a girl group, but things didn't go her way. She was assigned to join a famous boy group named Monsta X. Even tho she got in...
3.2K 160 11
They held their distance until graduation. Then walked their own way and started their new life but without each other. Will they be able to meet aga...
3.2K 372 31
After the military enlistment of Shownu, Kihyun took a long hiatus from the group and the projects pending for their upcoming events henceforth. Othe...
34.8K 1K 19
As a fan of monstax living with them must be a dream, of every fan girl. What if you got a chance to live with them even though just for 20 days and...