Miraculous Ladybug X Reader X...

By MikeWoo

You don't have a Kwami but you were born with the ability to control basic elements. You have a close friend... More

Chapter 1 and Information
Chapter 2: School
Chapter 3: Dorito B*tch? Maybe...
Chapter 4: Add Two More Heriones!
Chapter 5: MEOUCH!! Lmao shitty title...
100+ Oneshot: Nathanael X Reader
200+ Reads Oneshot: Marinette X Reader X Adrien
+400 Reads Oneshot: Oliver Kirkland X Reader X Nathanael
Luka Couffaine X Reader Oneshot
Luka Couffaine X Reader :Part 2
Marinette X Fem. Reader Oneshot
Luka X Reader Oneshot
MisterBug X Reader Oneshot: Part 1
MisterBug X Reader Oneshot: Part 2
Chat Blanc X Reader
Adrien/Chat Blanc X Reader X Luka
alright

Chat Blanc X Reader||Afterward||

1K 30 2
By MikeWoo

//This'll be a cliché afterward :)

Maybe I should draw him?🤔 and y'all I gotta this one draft I wanna hurry up and finish 🗿//

Request by ladynoir157mention a user

The bell rung throughout the classrooms and halls indicating all the sessions were done; the school was concluded. Students from every class poured out into the halls, unknowingly swallowing classmates in the surge of people. You prepared yourself for the wave by remaining in class for a couple of minutes, as much as you mentally opposed the idea-- it had to be cooperated with if you had to accomplish the task of not being mauled over by the feet of unspecified students. Clasping a hand on the side of the door, you peeked out of the classroom and observed the halls. Students have progressively appeared to decrease in size as some lingered in corners of the school as their customary two to five-man groups of people. Sighing, you stride out of the classroom and trotted into the hallway. Due to the number of people inside the school, you could faintly hear your shoes striking the marble floor. You approached the stairs and stared at them for a moment, observing the dull color. The railing and steps resembled a worn-out forest green as if it was clay. You rolled your eyes and proceeded to descend the stairs. They clanked with every step you took.

Your foot finally touched the tar-black gym's floor. You noticed some students were rounded at the entrance of the school, they were barricading the only exit. Although you considered it rude to push pass people, in this case, it had to be done. You weren't expecting them to move at your appearance since most teenagers were ill-mannered. You approached the bundles of individuals.

"Excuse me."

Some of the students turned their heads and flinched at your appearance. You rose a brow as they warned another person beside them about your arrival. Your ear twitched as you caught wind of what was commonly mumbled.

'It's that dudes girlfriend! Move aside or she'll get him to blast our asses!'

'You think she has that power too?'

'Shut the hell up for you end up on the ground knocked out!'

You rubbed the side of your neck as the folks in your vision morphed into two lines that had a gap for you to walk through as if they were soldiers aligned for the commandant.

"Uh, thanks?"

You kept your eyes downcast as you progressed pass the anxious line of students. Your eyes came into view with white boots that had the resemblance of feline paws. Hoisting your head, you encounter the artic eyes of your beloved. His eyes crinkled in the corners as he gave you a toothy grin. The male grasped your wrist and pulled you down the stairs and made you plummet into his chest. You groaned at his behavior and met his affectionate gaze, irritated.

"Why-?"

"It's because I made you fall for me."

His artic-blue orbs glowed with a playfulness that was intended to tease your annoyed form. He chuckled and set your body on ground; feet meeting land.

"You're so cute, Mon Chérie."

"Shut up."

He guffawed and swooped down to envelop you in his arms once more. The exhilarated male slid his hands in your hold and placed his lips on yours producing you to widen your eyes. Blanc came to a resolution to kiss you in front of the considerable number of eyes around your intensely passionate forms.

The hell with it.

You sealed your eyes and pushed your lips into his for authorization. He complied and traveled an arm around your waist and a hand on the back of your neck.

You heard a voice threatening to interrupt your distributed adoration.

"Gross! How many times will they suck lips in a day!?"

Chloe.

Both of you refused to acknowledge her presence and advanced your lip-lock charade.

------------------------- College ------------------------

You couldn't fathom how much of the remarkable concurrence of events that remained in a specified state; even in college, your schoolmates abided. Your body fully developed physically and mentally.

Currently, you were waiting on the campus because of a specific but not explicitly named request. You stood next to the window of an inside cafe that was bustling with customers, it was rush hour. A male voice cleared his throat behind you. Glancing over your shoulder, you almost made contact with an immensely toned chest covered by white leather material. The tight-suit outlined his body in a way that could not be better; his abdomen was extremely visible, abs on full display, his biceps and triceps seemed to be strong to the touch and his shoulders were broad. You looked up to meet the handsome smirk of Blanc. Fully about-facing, you smiled at the taller male. He had an arm positioned behind his back as his hand moved to grasp your own.

"Hey, there~"

You rolled your eyes at his effort to achieve to be suave. You hardened your hold around his hand.

"Act like your normal self, Chat."

A chuckle rumbled in his throat as he stared down at you.

"Alright, Alright."

The male brought your hand to his chest. Your palm was directly on his rapidly beating organ. You made eye contact with Blanc. He held a timid shine in his optics as his white eyebrows mildly furrowed. His fluffed white hair brushed against his forehead and cheeks as he tilted his head.

"I'm nervous if you couldn't specify why my heart was beating so fast."

You heard the audible gulp in his throat.

"I love you, a lot and I've put you in danger so many times, yet, you still clung onto me. When I became Chat Blanc, you still accepted me. When I couldn't control my actions, you still loved me. You trusted me no matter the situation-," his words struck you right in the heart. Your eyes glistened as he clutched your hand for reassurance. You didn't dare interrupt the exceedingly astonishing moment between you two.

"And I wanna ask you this really big question . ."

Chat crouched on one knee.

He was going to propose.

His action made a flutter of nerves combine in different emotions, you didn't know what to consider.

"C-Chat . ."

"[Y/N], I love you so much that I can't even put it into words! Will . . will you do the honor of becoming my future wife?"

He finally revealed what was behind his back; a diamond ring. The mineral appeared to be expensive with how immense it was and how many diamonds were aligned on the sides. It was a three-banded ring that held what appeared to be a twenty carat diamond in the middle with humbler minerals on opposite sides. You felt a layer of having done something wrong, guilt swept over your nervous form.

Chat didn't have to spend all that money to proclaim his love for you.

You scowled at him and sighed, you should at least take in consideration of how anxious he was to have your hand in marriage.

|The male's heart plunged to the depths of uncertainty until he saw the tender flash in your eyes.|

"Chat, you don't have to buy a ring to show how much you love me."

He administered a confused, distressed glint in his eyes as he peered up at your loving stare.

"Are you unhappy with the ring? I'm sorry-"

"No, it's not the ring."

You settled on your knees and encircled your arms around his chiseled abdomen. "It's the fact you think materials can express love, your words are enough proof to me. Every heartfelt sentence that streams out of your mouth is enough evidence that you love me."

The male began trembling in your hold. A drop of wetness hit your [Skin Color] cheek.

Chat Blanc was tearing up.

"S-so it wa-was the ring."

He attempted to have a humorous tone in his voice but it was masked with a wavering stutter from his lips. You smiled gently as you studied his eyes. His face was flushed pink as tears resumed to scatter. Cupping his cheek in your palm, you Eskimo kissed him. The male eventually wrapped his arms around you and leaned his face in your warm caress.

"You goof, I'll gladly marry you."

-------------------- Special Day ----------------------

On no occasion you envisioned Paris's female heroine to walk you down the wedding aisle. She had an arm around your own as your dress porcelain lingered after your figure.

You've never felt so considerably cherished and treasured as the eyes of family and friends watched your giddy form.

You've nevermore felt so grand.

On no occasion did you expect to stand in front of your soon-to-be husband who was adorned in a complimenting groom white tuxedo.

On no occasion did you expect the day to be so impressively extravagant. An arch that was decorated with assortments of flowers was above you both as the sun's brilliance drizzled on your eager forms. The aroma of flowers engulfed your nose as you stood in the middle of Eden. The various colors of plants cried loud in your vision as they were bright due to the hue of sun progressing their colors. The male in your perception possessed a loving smile as the sun ricocheted off his face. His features sharply glowed along with each strand of his hair. Your love stood tall in the embrace of the sun.

On this occasion, you expected yourself to be tightly wrapped in his arms with a holy kiss.

You were.

------------------- The Little One -------------------

The office room you sat in was engulfed by the racket of laptop keys being struck. The room you sat in was quiet, besides the sound of typing now and then. You sat a dark wood desk that was placed in the middle of your room as you continued to type a report. As a [age] year old woman, you didn't foresee yourself to be the second secretary of the newfound mayor Chloe Bourgeois. When you initially glimpsed at the woman she did not resemble any form of her younger self besides the pigments of her skin, hair, and eyes. Her glare was piercing as her bleach-blonde tresses flowed down her back. She finally matured into a headstrong woman that was reasonable and asked for you to be her left-hand after looking at your diplomas. You firmly shook hands and progressed into being great acquaintances, along with Sabrina.

A series of knocks were heard on the door in front of you.

"Guess who! Guess who!"

You laughed and pushed your chair from beneath the desk. Your heels clicked against the slick porcelain flooring. You wore an onyx pencil skirt adorned with a suit and ebony pantyhose. The accouterments you wore flawlessly showcased your figure, particularly your legs.

"I wonder who it is? Can you tell me your name?"

You came to a halt in front of the chocolate-brown door and grabbed the handle.

"No, silly! You gotta guess who I am!"

Giggling, you twisted the knob slowly.

"I think it's . ."

You swung the door open.

"My, Belle!"

The platinum blonde-haired child squealed and ran into your leg, cuddling into it. She looked up at you with large generous glittering [color] orbs.

"Hi, mommy! Guess who else is with me!"

You doubled over and grabbed her by the waist to hoist het up. She giggled and rose her arms. Standing straight, you placed her on your hip. You smiled at your globe of liveliness.

"Daddy is here?"

"Yes, he is."

You snapped your head towards the doorway to see your husband with a white rose between his index and middle finger. You strolled towards your beloved and took the rose with a free hand. Meeting his sultry gaze, you questioned him.

"And what are you doing here, Mon Amour?"

The male chuckled and stared at your luscious features. He was fortunate to witness the scene of a gorgeous woman like yourself as his wife. Your [color] eyes constantly held a gaze that had him melting along with your delectable [Brown, Rose, Pale] polished lips. He leaned down to peck your cheek.

"I just wanted to see my favorite girls together."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...