Falling for her

By livoutloudlol

When a powerful strong gangleader falls for a sweet and abused loving girl what will happen? "Can't you just... More

Introductions
New Neighbor
Date night
The doctors appointment
Taking care of her
The calm before the storm
Movie night
Shopping with him
My princess is falling for me!
Info
Pissing him off
I really fucked up
I promise to give you another chance.
God I love you
Amazing
Pictures!!
Clubbing
Hawaii
Hawaii pt.2
Skinny diping
Mom
Something to tell you
The next chapter in my life!
The dress
Happily Ever After!!

Wow! Its been a long ass time.

10.6K 130 13
By livoutloudlol

Hey guys, it's been awhile. I just logged back into my account for the first time in quite some time. I read a ton of messages about this book. When I first started writing 'Falling For Her' I was brand new to the app and a 12 year old. I started that book in August of 2016 and finished in September of 2016 (yes, I know it says I completed it in 2018). I had no idea what the hell I was doing. Looking back at this book I cringe a whole lot, but also cry a shit ton. I cringe because this is honestly a terrible book. I half assed the whole thing and put absolutely zero effort into it. It's like I was trying to see how fast I could finish it. I cry because I had no idea the amount of attention it would receive in these past three years. I appreciate everyone who read this book especially if you finished, because I can barley read it without wanting to take it down completely. I appreciate all the good and the bad comments I've ever received on this book. I have thought countless times about removing the book in its entirety, but i know that people out there love it (which if your one of those people I wanna give you the fastest hug EVER). I have decided I will never remove this book because it shows how much I've grown over the past three years. I was twelve going on thirteen then and I'm sixteen now. You change a whole lot in those years. I had no clue I would find myself back on this app. If you would have told me last year I'd be thinking about writing again I would've laughed my ass off. But I'm back and I'm definitely better. I see the mistakes I made and am determined to never make them again. I'm posting this because I wanna let you know where I've been and I want you guys to hold me accountable. I promise to rewrite 'Falling For Her'. It's something I know I can do so much better if I put my all into it. Which I'm promising to do.
Love you all bunches!
12/30/19 @ 12:05am

Side note- can't BELIVE I wrote fucking sex scenes as a whole ass CHILD. Like my parents genuinely had no fucking clue. Also those parts of this book are fucking unbearable to read. I just cringe thinking about it. I didn't even known what I was talking about. I remember reading other books with sex scenes and using it as information for mine. LMFAO.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

687 13 17
*COMPLETED* "you know, you kind of have a bad reputation around here." I stated with my arms crossed. He wore a sexy smirk and took a step forward, a...
72K 1.2K 39
C̺͆O̺͆M̺͆P̺͆L̺͆E̺͆T̺͆E̺͆D̺͆ Started ~ October 27, 2020 Ended ~ January 30, 2021 ~ Started editing ~ March 11, 2021 End Editing ~ April 27, 2021 ****...
24.8K 263 34
"Fuck me Grayson. Show me how bad you want me. Show me that I belong to you and not any other man. Show me that no other man can bring me the pleasur...
774K 26.2K 58
"Stop fighting it so much Ari, I know you want me just as much as I want you." His lustful voice was like a whisper, his hot breath caressing my face...