Nightmares (Bill x Reader)

By invest_in_egg_whites

Y/N thought her summer vacation was going to be a normal, lazy, summer. But when here family let her go with... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
A/N
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
A/N... I'm sorry

Chapter 2

1.2K 38 58
By invest_in_egg_whites

Key:
Y/N= Your name
F/C = Favorite Color
A/C= Any color
H/C= Hair color
E/C= Eye color
S/C= Skin color

Y/N's Pov

"Y/N! Wake up!" Mabel yelled, shaking me. "We're in Gravity Falls!"

I quickly opened my eyes, "Wait, really?!"

Mabel nodded and I quickly grabbed my stuff. We got off the bus, saying thank you to the bus driver. When I got off I looked around at my surroundings. It was absolutely astonishing.

There were tons of pine trees. And the air smelt of forest. It was so... green. I was silent for a second until I asked, "So, where's the place we're staying at?"

Dipper pointed towards the trees, "It's through there. C'mon, let's not keep Soos and Melody waiting."

We walked for a while, which I was ok with. It was quite nice to be in the wilderness. I even saw a deer! I tried to show Dipper and Mabel, but before they even turned to look, the deer had ran away. Look, we live in a city, so I don't get to see this stuff often.

I was half expecting to see one of those weird creatures the twins talked about. But I never saw any, sadly.

Maybe they were just saying that stuff so I would come... No, don't think that way Y/N, it's only the first day. Your probably not going to see anything.

But, at one point, I saw something strange. It looked to be a statue.

A statue? In the middle of a forest? I walked over to check it out when Dipper grabbed my hand. I looked at him and he shook his head no to tell me not to go over there. I sulk and walk away from the statue. But I kept a mental note of the surroundings, and the directions we were walking. So maybe, by myself, I could check out what that was.

It wasn't too long until we reached a run down looking place. It had the words "Mystery Shack" on it, but the "S" had fallen. So it read "Mystery Hack".

I looked at the twins, questioning if this was really where we were staying. They nodded and almost ran inside. I followed, trying to keep up. When I got inside. It looked to be a tourist trap. With fake attractions like a "jack-o-lope" and a "Sasscrotch." But eventually, my eyes landed on two people. A big man with a suit and a fez standing next to a woman with light brown hair tied back into a ponytail.

They were cleaning some of the taxidermy when we walked in. A small bell rung when we entered. They looked up and the big guy suddenly yelled, "Dudes!"

"Soos! Melody!" The twins yelled as they all embraced in a big hug. I just watched uncomfortably as all this happened.

"You dudes made it!" Said the big man who I presumed was Soos.

"Yup! Long trip though," Mabel said, a little exhausted from the bus ride and walking all the way over here.

The lady who I believed was Melody giggled, "Sitting down for a long time does that." Then the two looked over and saw me. Just watching from behind the scenes.

They walked over and Melody shook my hand and Soos gave me a fist bump.

"Hey," Melody greeted me, "you must be Y/N. I'm Melody and this is my boyfriend Soos. We heard you would be coming."

"Yeah..," I said awkwardly. Not knowing what to do.

"You dudes are probably tired like hambone said. Here, I'll show you dudes your room," Soos said walking up the stairs.

I leaned in towards Dipper and whispered, "Hambone?"

"A nickname for Mabel," he responded, then ran up the stairs to catch up with everybody else. I quickly followed. The room looked exactly like the twins described. The room was up in the attic. It was obvious it wasn't used often by looking at the dust and cobwebs. The only things that didn't have dust on them is the three beds.

That probably was the only difference from what I hear. There used to be a bed on each side. But now there's one in the middle of the two beds. I'm guessing that ones mine.

"We'll leave you three to get unpacked. Welcome back," Melody said before closing the door. Leaving us three to unpack.

I walked over to the bed I presumed was mine. It was a old twin sized bed. The mattress was torn in certain spots, the stuffing falling out. Mabel nor Dipper's were better than mine, though. I set my bag on my bed. I looked over and saw Mabel putting up her posters. She just has to have posters on the wall anywhere she lives, huh? Dipper, on the other side had just finished putting his covers on his bed. Now he was putting his clothes away in a closet near the door.

I was the only who hadn't started unpacking. So I decided to get on that.

~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~

Soos and Melody had ordered pizza for supper.  Which I think is the best supper you can get. When we had finished, Dipper, Mabel, and I went up to our room, saying good night to Soos and Melody.

We were all in our pajamas (I just wore  [clothing of choice]) and sitting in bed. We had a small lamp on. So, it was dark, but light enough so we could see.

"How did you like your first day at Gravity Falls, Y/N?" Dipper asked me.

"So far, I love it here!" I exclaimed, throwing my arms up.

Mabel smiled big, "Great! 'Cause tomorrow Dipper and I are going to see our friends here. Like Wendy, Candy, Grenda, and maybe even Pacifica. Hopefully their family had gotten on their feet after losing their money and house two years ago. Last year they were a wreck..."

Dipper frowned, "Yeah... well, we'll see tomorrow."

"Sorry, I got side tracked," Mabel said laughing. "Well, do you want to come with us Y/N?"

I shrug, "Yeah, sure it would be nice to meet some new people."

Dipper pulled out his phone then said, "Well, if we want to have enough time to go and see them, I suggest we go to sleep. It's almost midnight."

Mabel noded, "Yeah, I'll turn off the light." Mabel reached over and turned off the lamp. It was almost pitch black, except the big triangle window above me, letting the light from the moon shine in. "Night guys," Mabel called.

"Night," Dipper said, then he turned towards the wall so all I saw was his back if I looked toward him.

"Goodnight," I said, quietly.

It may have been thirty minutes to an hour. But my eyes wouldn't close. I don't know why, it could've been that I went to bed so late the night before. Or that I was internally afraid of getting that nightmare when I fell asleep. But my brain would not shut off.

But then I remembered the weird statue I saw in the forest. I sat up and looked side to side. Dipper seemed to be fast asleep and Mabel was snoring. I quickly hopped out of bed and unplugged my phone. I then ran to the closet and put on a hoodie, putting my phone in the pocket.

I walked out and looked out, the trees all looked the same... this will be hard.

It was... west of here, right? Yeah, I think it was. I turned towards the west and began to walk

I had walked for a bit, but at some point I saw stone. I ran on sight of it. Pushing branches and plants out of the way. And then I saw it. It was a statue of a triangle with one eye, a top hat, and a bowtie. It was sunken into the ground, so I couldn't see it's legs (if it had any). But it had an arm stretched out like it wanted me to shake it's hand.

Yeah, not going to that. It was just the way it looked... the look in it's eye... I didn't trust the thing. I sat down crosslegged in front of it, examining it. It had vines growing all around it, some moss too. It must have been here for ages.

"So..." I said, not knowing what exactly to do. I didn't want to go back, but... what would I do here? Best thing to do was talk. "What are you?"

Silence.

I facepalmed, "Y/N, it's a statue, it won't respond to you."

More silence.

"Hey, so... are you a monster, demon? Or are you just a dumb statue some weirdo decided to build because, 'Why not?'"

I observed the statue some more.

"No... there's just too much detail and you look too lifelike, for a triangle..." I thought for a bit. "Maybe... this could be related to my dreams.. Dipper did usher me away when I walked over here. He was secretive about you, as well as that apocalypse. So, what did you have to do with that?"

I stared if for bit, trying to figure out answers. And partially hoping the statue would answer them all.

"Ugghh!" I yelled, to the sky. "Why could Dipper and Mabel just have told me what was going on! Don't they trust me? I mean they told all this other weird stuff that supposedly happens here. So why can't they just say the one thing that would maybe give me a reason as to what and why I'm having these nightmares!

I mean, why couldn't they just tell me about the maybe-apocalypse was real or not. Yeah, I'm just going to call it that. The maybe-apocalypse. I mean, wouldn't it be important to know an apocalypse happened? The nightmares... If they went through that... the blood...., screaming..., fire..,pain, death-," I took a deep breath. Trying to calm myself down. "If that is what they went through... I guess I wouldn't talk about it either."

That's basically how it went for a while. I just ranted on things that were bothering me. School drama, my relationship with Dipper and Mabel, my worries about meeting Dipper and Mabel's friends, just a lot of random stuff I wanted to get off my chest. 

At some point though, I must have fallen asleep. Because I thought I had maybe just closed my eyes for a minute. But when I opened them...

"Wait, what? What is that light? Oh, I must have fallen asleep ranting," I stood up and stretched. And yes, I was ranting. But, everyone does that. I towards the statue once more. It think I may have found my safe spot for the time I was in Gravity Falls.

I yawned, "Hey at least for once I didn't have a nightmare, or I just forgot it when I woke up... which is what probably happened."

I sighed, "Wonder what time it is..," I pulled out my phone and checked. "9:23... I must have been out here for a whi-  w a i t....CRAP I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THERE SO WE COULD GO AND SEE MABEL AND DIPPER'S FRIENDS!" I quickly turned toward the direction of the shack and began to sprint.

"Talk to ya later!" I yelled back to the statue, as I quickly disappeared into the trees.

I had no clue what Dipper and Mabel were going to think when I got back. Or if they just left without me. Or, they could still be asleep (but that's very unlikely, especially if your sharing a room with Mabel). But I knew one thing for sure.

I was going to come back here tonight.

{Alright, so far with the schedule, so good.}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.9K 1.7K 23
Dipper and Mabel Pines are now 16 and living full time in Gravity Falls. They atend the Gravity Falls highschool, and are finaly old enough to learn...
68.7K 2.3K 37
When teenage boy Bill Cipher wakes up without a clue of where he is, who he is, or what he is, he's got a bit of a problem. His blurry memories begin...
11.1K 613 23
Set between Stanford Pines return and Weirdmageton. Dipper and Mabel are also aged up slightly for this. Dipper had no idea what he'd be getting hims...
299K 7.6K 26
(Y/n) (m/n) (l/n), a small ten years old girl was sent to Gravity Falls by her parents for summer. She meets her cousins Mabel and Dipper and more pe...