HERO #I.M (MONSTA X)

By KimMyungjun101

To live a life itself is not easy even when someone have everything ... Not to mention if a person just have... More

Story Of My Life
Run Away
Feel Special
See You Again
Oh My !
I Will Show You
Ex-Girl
If Only
Never Ever
Blind
Holiday
Hate
Poison
Fear
Hero
Thanks
Jealousy
By My Side
Party
Re-Bye
You Calling My Name
Sorry Sorry
Why Why
Angel or Devil
I'll Be Your Man
Truth
I'm here for you
Here We Are
Here We Are (pt.2)
Beside You
No More Dream
I'm OK
Friends
Friend (pt.2)
See You Again (pt.2)
You Can't Hold My Heart
Stay
Stay (pt.2)
Happiness
If You
The Truth Untold
Adore U
Confession
Right ?
Don't Know What To Do
Outta My Head
On Track
I Like You
I Like You (pt.2)
The Story That Never Ends
The Story That Never Ends (pt.2)

Beautiful

228 8 7
By KimMyungjun101

Changkyun's P.O.V 

Is beautiful just for visuals ? To me , beautiful can be ... memories too ..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We arrived home safely and as soon as we entered the gate , 

Monsta X : Surprise !! 

Me : Omo ! Oh , my god .. That almost killed me ..

Minhyuk : Umm ... Jooheon-ah .. Are you seeing what I'm seeing ? Am I hallucinating ? 

Jooheon : Nope ...I see it too .

Me : What ? Why ? I-I'm gonna park my motorbike ..

No One's P.O.V 

Jooheon : Hmm ... I smell something fishy .. 

They entered the house and not long after , Changkyun join them . 

Changkyun : So ... Let's go play games !!!

Minhyuk : But , I think we should talk something about you ...

Changkyun : I-I insist on playing games !

Hyunwoo : Okay , then 

Changkyun : *sees Y/n passing by to go to her room* Hyung , you go prepare first , I'll be back real fast . 

Then , Changkyun followed Y/n and entered her room . 

Changkyun's P.O.V 

Y/n : Oh , Changkyun-ah .. Wae ?

Me : A-Actually , I just wanna ask you ... I see ... You seems kinda like really really close to Dongmin .. Are you always that close to him ?

Y/n : Dongmin is the only person I know at school so ... Yeah . 

Me : Are you sure he is the only one you know ?

Y/n : Yes , and can you please make your way out since I have to change and work now .. Sorry .

Me : Fine then . 

The only one she knows ??!! What about me ? I know her too ! I go to my hyungs and we play games together . I can't help but feel a little upset . 

While we were playing the game , I suddenly heard Y/n screaming and it sounds like she's hurt . I paused the game and run to see what happened to her . 

Jooheon's P.O.V 

Me : I see the fish now ..

Hyungwon : I see it too ..

Hoseok : Should we go and see more ?

Minhyuk : Let's go !

Changkyun's P.O.V 

Me : Are you okay ? What happened ?

Y/n : I'm fine . I just slipped and fell . That's all . Sorry for being loud . 

She tried to stand by herself and she fall down again . 

Me : Yah ! Your foot is obviously sprained ! 

Y/n : No , I'm telling you , I'm perfectly fine .. Just go , the hyungs must be waiting .

Me : Stop being stubborn . 

I lifted her bridal style and start to walk away from the kitchen . Suddenly , I saw the hyungs right outside the kitchen . I just ignore them and walk to Y/n's room .

Y/n : Yah ! Are you crazy ! What if we get caught ?

Me : Is that supposed to be the thing you worry about right now ? Let me see ... *take a look on Y/n's foot * Hmm .. I think we should put some ointment on it . Wait here ..

I go and get some ointment and return to Y/n's room . 

Y/n : I can apply it on myself . Thanks . You can go back with the hyungs before they become more suspicious . 

Me : Don't worry .. Just trust me .. Now stay still .. I'm gonna put this ointment on your foot and massage it a bit . It's gonna hurt ..

Y/n finally agreed and she let me put some ointment on her foot and after massaging it a bit , I asked her to rest for while . 

Me : Now , it should be fine ... But you need to rest for a while before start working again . 

Y/n : No , I think I'm fine now . Thank you so much . I'll just go back to work . 

Me : No no no and no . You can't continue working , it will worsen it . Just for a while , okay ?

Y/n : But I just have one more work to do .. 

Me : What is it ? 

Y/n : Cleaning your room . And I have to cook ..

Me : I can clean the room myself . Cooking ... I'll just ask the others to help with it . 

Y/n : NONONONONO .. You don't have to .. Working is the only way I can repay your kindness to me .. And now I'm just adding more problem to you .. 

Me : It's me who owed you a lot of apology . Don't worry . To me , you'll never be a problem .

Y/n : Aigoo ! Don't say things like that .. *looks away*

Me : *smile* Rest , okay ? I'll go first .

Y/n : Thank you ! 

I get out of Y/n's room and saw the hyungs right in front of the door . 

Me : Hyung , what are you doing here ? 

Hoseok : We were just passing by .

Me : By the way , Kihyun hyung .. Can you help me ? 

Kihyun : Wae ?

Me : You know how to cook , right ?

Kihyun : Of course .

Me : Then can you all help me cook dinner ? Y/n sprained her leg and she need to rest for the time being . 

Hyungwon : Of course , we can ! We'd love to ! 

Me : Let's go , then ! Thank you , hyung !! *hugs Hyungwon hyung* 

We go to the kitchen and cook some food according to the recipe that we look up from the internet . After some while , we finish cooking and Min Ha , Eun Byeol and Hye Rim helped setting the table while I see the hyungs off . 

After everyone has taken their seats , the only seat left is right beside me and it it for Y/n ! Yay ! I got to sit with her every mealtime ! 

Mom : Why isn't Y/n here yet ?

Me : I'll bring her . 

I go to her room and saw her sleeping . 

Me : Y/n-ah ... It's time for dinner . 

Y/n : Umm ... Oh , I fell asleep .. Sorry .. Why ?

Me : Nothing .. Just taking you for dinner . 

Y/n : Oh , thank you for waking me up . 

She tried to stand up and fortunately , she can stand now but she is still limping . I helped her to walk with wrapping her hand around my neck and I take her to the dining table . 

Min Ha : Oh my god ! What happened to you ? Are you okay ?

Me : She sprained her leg at the kitchen just now . She already put some ointment on it so now she's limping . I think she'll be okay by tomorrow . 

Hye Rim : No wonder I didn't see you all evening . But .. How did you know ?

Me : I just happened to be there that time .. That's all . 

Eun Byeol : Okay , then . 

We ate our food and then I send Y/n to her room . 

Y/n : *whisper* Thank you so much .

Me : *whisper* No problem . Good night . See you tomorrow . 

I said and left to my room . Just thinking of how sweet Y/n smiled at me is making my heart go crazy ! Oh god ! Remember , Changkyun , act cool . Can't wait for tomorrow .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 801 25
HyungKyun that's all I'll tell you :) Surprise yourself! I hope you enjoy it! ~~~ Big thanks to my best friend for helping me with this story. She's...
45.6K 2.5K 23
Your town had been peaceful growing up. You had everything you could ever wish to have: a roof over your head and two parents who loved you. Before y...
2.4K 76 54
A girl , who were left by her parents and was taken care of only her grandmother . Not having time to enjoy life like others to work for the sake of...
28.8K 942 23
(y/n) = your name this story is about that you incidentally meet this guy and he become friends. This friendship you had with him will take the ne...