HERO #I.M (MONSTA X)

By KimMyungjun101

To live a life itself is not easy even when someone have everything ... Not to mention if a person just have... More

Story Of My Life
Run Away
Feel Special
See You Again
Oh My !
I Will Show You
Ex-Girl
If Only
Never Ever
Blind
Holiday
Hate
Poison
Fear
Hero
Thanks
Beautiful
By My Side
Party
Re-Bye
You Calling My Name
Sorry Sorry
Why Why
Angel or Devil
I'll Be Your Man
Truth
I'm here for you
Here We Are
Here We Are (pt.2)
Beside You
No More Dream
I'm OK
Friends
Friend (pt.2)
See You Again (pt.2)
You Can't Hold My Heart
Stay
Stay (pt.2)
Happiness
If You
The Truth Untold
Adore U
Confession
Right ?
Don't Know What To Do
Outta My Head
On Track
I Like You
I Like You (pt.2)
The Story That Never Ends
The Story That Never Ends (pt.2)

Jealousy

229 8 2
By KimMyungjun101

Changkyun's P.O.V 

-The Next Morning- 

Me : *alarm beeping* What ? Umm .... What time is it ? *sleepily reaching for the alarm clock* Oh no !! I'm late ! 

I ran to the bathroom and take a fast shower . I get ready as fast as I can and luckily , I got downstairs right at time for our family's breakfast . 

Me : I'm here ! 

Mom : Great ! Now that everyone is here , I would like to tell you something . So , the thing is , starting today's lunch , Eun Byeol , Hye Rim , Min Ha and Y/n will be eating together !

Nayeon : Yay !! Finally I can have some girls eating with me ! 

Mom : And ... I've been asking you to do this when all four of you are ready , and now , you can call me mom . 

Nayeon : Aigoo ! I also got new little sisters ! 

Me : That's great ! 

I actually have been waiting for this since I want all of them to feel comfortable with us . Now I can even see Y,n more often ! Gosh ... What am I talking about ? Forget it !

After the meal , I go and get my motorcycle to go to school . Before I get out of the gate , mom stopped me . 

Mom : Changkyun-ah ... Now that you're married , you should take a good care of your wife . Remember , marriage comes with responsibility . It's not for fun , okay ?

Me : Alright  , mom . I'll try to take care of her while keeping it a secret . I'll get going , then . 

Mom : That's my son ! Go for it ! Bye !

Me : *laugh* Bye !

As I begin riding my motorbike , I saw Y/n walking . I go and stopped in front of her . 

Y/n : W-Who are you ?

I take out my helmet . 

Me : It's me . Hop on . 

Y/n : M-Me ? No , I'm fine . What if others see ?

Me : I'll just take you until we are close to the school then . I'll make sure others don't notice . 

Y/n : Okay , then . 

I hand her a helmet and she get on my motorbike . 

Me : Hold tight . *smile*

After we are around the corner , I stopped . 

Me : We are here ! Continue your journey safely . 

Y/n : Thank you . 

Me : After school , come here and we'll go home together , okay ?

Y/n : O-Oh , okay ... See you at school . 

She then starts to walk and I continue riding my motorbike and reached school . I am thinking about making a move on Y/n but I'm kinda shy to do it . Never mind , Changkyun ! You can do this ! Let's make Y/n fall for you !!

I entered my class and take a seat . The teacher is usually late , so I decide to see what Y/n is doing . 

Ari : Baby , what are you doing ? (aegyo voice)

Me : I told you , don't call me Baby and mind your own business . 

Ari : What's wrong with you ? Why do you keep looking at Dongmin ?

Me : Not your concern . 

I am really mad at Ari because she really made me thought that Y/n liked me . I looked at Y/n from my place . She kept laughing together with Dongmin . I never saw her smile that much at home . Why did she smile so much with him ? Is he even that funny ? 

They continue to talk and laugh together and they look like a happy couple . Like , I really feel like going to Dongmin and tell him "Hey , that's someone's wife you're laughing with" .. But I don't have any right to do it right now .  They should be grateful . 

Not long after , the teacher entered the class and start teaching . Thankfully , they stopped . 

-Recess-

Ugh ! Class was hard ! I can finally eat now ! I buy some food and eat it in the class . I don't like going out for recess since it will be crowded . While I was was eating my food , Y/n and Dongmin enter the class together . Like , seriously ? Are they glued to each other or something ? 

I bought a bottle of yogurt and left it on Y/n's table before they entered . I even left a note that says :

From : Your personal driver 

I don't know if she would notice if the yogurt is there since she is too focused talking to Dongmin.

Y/n : Ouk ?*looks at the yogurt * From , your personal driver . *flashes a smile to me*

Dongmin : Who ? Since when did you get close to other people ?

Y/n : Nope . It's just from my personal driver . 

Dongmin : O-Okay , then . 

Aaaahhhh , my heart !!!! She noticed it ! She even knew that it was from me ! She flashes a smile at me ! Get back to your senses , Changkyun .. You think a yogurt is enough for your malicious acts toward her ? That would just be 1% of it . I'll try my best to capture your heart . 

-After School- 

I packed my things really fast so that I can reach the place before Y/n do . I take my motorbike and go to the place we promised to meet . Not long after , I saw Y/n coming . 

Y/n : *pants* Sorry , I'm late . You must've waited for a long time ...

Me : No , don't worry .. I just arrive too . Here , take this helmet . 

Y/n : Thank you ! *smile* *get on the motorbike* 

Me : Hold tight .. I'll ride this real fast .

Y/n : Yes , sir !

Then I start to ride home . 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 369 17
Prince Minho has a perfect life, I mean he's a prince! At least that's what the camera sees..
367K 17.6K 47
As a guy who hates getting attention while preparing to inherit his father's company, Hyungwon lived a simple life. Despite being rich, he chose to s...
2.4K 76 54
A girl , who were left by her parents and was taken care of only her grandmother . Not having time to enjoy life like others to work for the sake of...
1.2K 98 23
maybe we are the soulmates that aren't meant to be together.