BOSS MAN

juancock_jeon

Y/n finally gets employed by her dream company. What happens when her boss is a total flirt and she is his n... Еще

Still not satisfied
She's not different
Stupid feelings
Stripper Poles and Spanking
Stalker mode
She's not his type
Showerhead
Sexually Frustrated
Swallow it
Scream my name
Should I sign it?
Such a wuss
Stranger Danger
Spin the bottle
Señor San
Starting over
Skimpy clothes equal to old perverts
Sad Reality
Soft lips against mine
So lead me on
Spill the tea
Sexually attracted to you
Spanking makes it better
Seonghwa's bed
Soulless Lecture
Slow down
Sapphire was her name
Save the act
She's the problem
So do it discreetly
Stain the couch
She's my girlfriend
Sweaty palms and tear filled eyes
Sex just Sex
Silly pet names
Second try better be promising
Sweaty palms
Staying by your side
Sweet scent of fresh roses
Shower me with gifts
Sneaky much?
Sannie
Slowly
Sweet Revenge
Strip, Shower & Shampoo
Sore feet
Skeptical and Shaky
Starting life again with you
Slightly changing our plans
Showerhead's back
Shivers down my spine
Spread your legs for me
Stop feeding me lies
So damn irritated!
Sad mommy
Silly Sally
Sculpted dick and balls of steel
Strapped
So wrapped around her fingers
Say what now?
Swearing in a whisper
Say more
Side piece?
Seductive looks
She said "Happy ending?"
Sex, sex and well, more sex
Smile for the camera
Stay tonight!
She wasn't worried
She loves me for sex?
Sapphire is not my name
Seonghwa's no longer involved
Seven days
Spank Spank!
Stargazing
Sick tricks
Send a bullet to my heart
Shots
Scars are cool!
Sexual isn't a word in my dictionary
Sexual Games
Screams and playfulness
Sip on that drink
Sannie's familiar smirk
Soft touches
Smooth talker
Sweet Eye Candy
Stop hurting mommy
Shut up and kiss me already
Someone's in trouble!
Sketchy
Seonghwa liked me?!
Square one and shopping
Sangie has a girlfriend?!
She's pregnant?!
Spanking makes it better everytime!
Sangie's growing too fast!
Six children makes one happy family
Still keeping his promises
Starting over?!

Strap me up

4.8K 166 46
juancock_jeon

"Stop" I begged as he held my hands to my side.

Giggling as he leaned in and smashed our lips together.

"Let me be dominant now," I said as he held my hip in place and allowed me to flip us over.

"The showroom is across there. If you want to try anything" he said gesturing with his eyebrows cutely across the room.

I hopped off the bed and made my way over to his forbidden room. My hands were firmly placed on the knob but yet when I tried to yank it open, it didn't work.

"The key dumbass," he said slowly approaching me with a bunch of keys in his hands.

I stepped to the side allowing him to open the door "ladies first" he said.

When I entered his showroom, excitement rushed through my veins.

My eyes cast over the different types of whips, cuffs, straps and other sex toys.

I wonder what they would feel like.

I felt as if this was the rise of my inner smut writer.

As if she was returning.

There's one thing which pokes at my interest. It seems like an object to deliver pain rather than pleasure. Heck, most of these seem painful.

A square wooden structure but at each end straps were hanging.

"Come here," I said and dragged San along with me.

"Take off your shirt" I whispered and he smirked but did what he was told to do.

"Stand here," I said gesturing to the object which made me curious.

He slowly stepped into the square-shaped object and I asked: "how does this work?"

"Use the straps and tie me up. This leaves me helpless" he said and I nodded as I understood him.

"Oh so I have to tie your hands and feet," I said and began strapping him up.

"Done!" I exclaimed and waited for him to tell me to the next step.

"This is used mostly for punishments. You can strap me up and use whips or the feathers or anything of your choice on me." He said and I nodded.

Grabbing the feather-like material whip in my hand and made my way over to him.

"This is cool," I said as I examined the whip.

It was pure feathers on one end whereas the other end was a leather material whip.

I slowly traced his body with the feather as I outlined his toned chest. I admired the way his chest moved faster at the touch of the feather material against his skin.

"You know, the feather symbolizes strength, trust and most importantly, freedom and power," I said moving the feather lower down to his abdominal.

The person who holds the feather is in control whereas the other is helpless.

"You're experienced. What about the other side? What does this signify? " he said impressed and I held the leather material close to my face but shrugged.

"I have no clue." I let out and then he continued " The leather can deliver pain and pleasure. Care to try it?"

"Sure thing," I said with a smile on my face.

I let the material explore his body as he squirmed a bit.

"What do I do next?" I questioned satisfied with how vulnerable he seemed.

"Hit me" he groaned out.

My eyes widened and I let out a peal of small laughter.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Hit me y/n," he said again in a more serious tone.

"Stop joking San. I'm not going to hit you" I asserted.

"Hit me!" He shouted and from that moment, I knew he was serious. I knew he wanted me to hit him but I couldn't.

"NO!" I yelled, humiliated and shocked I was so I ran.

I left him strapped to his weird object and as tears filled my eyes, I bolted towards the door.

Not looking back once, I ran.

Leaving him all alone.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

8.9K 355 28
Jihyo, the CEO of a big and flourishing company, hires Sana, a new low-level employee. After encountering each other outside of work, Sana witnesses...
62.2K 1.8K 38
When Y/N is new in Seoul she meets handsome and sweet fellow and seems to be everything she can think of Jongho, being a notorious mafia leader, meet...
297 12 12
Lee Y/N, a dedicated business women. She works for a big record company, helping young artist earn their keep. She's always wanted a family and is ti...
55.8K 3.1K 33
Shin Y/n who faces troubles in her life meet a young, rich and cold heart Ceo of big company named Kim Minji through Sugar Book apps. She became the...