20 days until Sunset

By ____irresistible___

Being famous just makes it harder to find love.... but sometimes the person next door can be your true love. ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 (Gabe's P.O.V.)
Chapter 10 Mandy's P.O.V.
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 (Gabe's P.O.V.)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (Mandy's P.O.V.)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (Gabe's P.O.V)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (Mandy's P.O.V)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 (Gabe's P.O.V)
Authors note
Chapter 27 (Mandy's P.O.V.)

Chapter 4

328 4 2
By ____irresistible___

After staring at myself, in the mirror for awhile I realized something. I was different. I wasn't that girl at the back of the classroom, that was quiet but when the marks came around, shined like a star. I was a star now, the lead. The popular girl at the head table, the head cheerleader. But I still felt the same. Like I still wasn't pretty enough, just not good enough.

These thoughts were still fresh i my mind as I went over to Lizzie's room to get my hair clip. She always seemed to take them. As I walked in I saw Lizzie in the dress Cole bought her. She looked really good. I was so jealous right now.

"OMG! Lizzie, you look so awesome sauve. I'm so jelly right now", Suhy said walking in, wearing a high waisted floral print dress. These girls could pull anything off, then I looked into Lizzie's full length mirror. I'm starting to feel insecure again about what I was wearing.

Looking at myself in my crimson red chiffron dress and red pumps. I felt shorter and fatter and so ugly. I looked at my hair, it was simple. It was just a half up half down with a twist in the middle. My hair was slightly curled. But I felt so plain, so not worthy of such beautiful friends, such an amazing job, such an amazing house. i sighed as I plopped down on Liz's bed.

"Hey Mandy, what's wrong?" Suhy said sitting beside me. I shrugged, I didn't really want to party anymore. I just wanted so cry into my pillow.

"I don't know, I don't really want to go anymore", I said softly.

"But you look so amazing right now. Why don't you want to go? Is this about Mia being there?" Lizzie said getting defensive," Because I will kick her-".

"Yeah we know we know. You will kick her ass.We got it", Suhy said putting her hands up. I laughed softly.

"Well, it's kind of hard to look amazing with you guys around you know", I confessed.

"Bitch please. Come on. You look so awesome. And I think Gabe got a thang for you, chica", Lizzie said hipchecking me. I rolled my eyes.

"Maybe Gabe has finally realized that he made a big mistake about the whole 6th grade thing. He looks like he really likes you chica" Suhy said hipchecking me as well. Who do these girls think they are? Seriously, I am the only one here even close to full latino. I'm half mexican and half Brasilian. Yes, I am able to speak portugese and spanish. But the whole 'chica' thing, started after the whole Gabe encounter.

"Alright then, let's go", I said getting off the bed.

As we walked down the stairs I saw the boys lounging on my couch with all my food scattered on the table.

"Wow, you girls look amazing", Cole said.

"Thanks babe", Lizzie said walking up to Cole kissing him on the cheek. You have got to be joking? It's been less then 24 hours. And she is calling him babe? Wow just wow.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Dalton with his arm loosely around Suzy's shoulder's. I sighed and rolled my eyes. I even saw my sister talking to Dana. And another girl talking to Will. I truly am the only person here that is alone.

"Guys are we going to go or not?" I said annoyed but hurt at the same time

"Well we don't really have enough room to seat all of us", Will explained, "So two of us have to take a seperate car".

"Well I'll take the seperate car, but I don't have a car so we got a problem", Gabe said.

"Um, well my car is in the driveway if you guys want to use it", I volunteered.

"Good, ok. Mandy, you take the car with Gabe. We don't want him trashing your car", Suhy said. I nodded and got up to get my car keys. Then I realized that Gabe had my keys.

"Um Gabe? Where are my keys?" I asked.

"Right here", he said holding them up.

"Well come on, we don't have all day", I said getting even more annoyed.

"Then come get them", Gabe taunted. He started to jangle my keys waving them.

"You are kidding? You have to be kidding me right?" I said raising my eyebrows.

"Come and get them if you want them", he said now holding them over his head. That's it.

"You asked for it, Morales" I said lunging at him. But I missed. I ran around the table and after him. Then he ran out the door with the keys still in hand.

I ran out the door and after him.

"Gabe! Give me back my keys!" I screamed.

"No way, if you want them you have to catch me" he said coolly.

"But I'm in heels", I pouted hoping he would just surrender.

"Well that's too bad isn't it", he said putting on the same pout face as I had on.

During this I managed to slip out of my heels, and since every single driveway in our neighborhood was paved, running bare foots was going to be alright.

"Ok ok, I give up. Give me back my keys please", I begged stepping closer to him now. He stepped back.

Then as quick as lightening, I grabbed my keys out of his hand and ran up the driveway. He came running after me and then tried to tackle me to the ground but I was swifter. I may not have perfect vision but I was good. As he lunged at me I ducked and ran in the other direction. He crashed right into the glass door.

"Oh my gosh, Gabe are you ok?" I said worried running up to him. He was on the ground, clutching his head, in pain.

'I'm fine, but you are dead", he said and with that he lifted me off the ground over his shoulder.

"Gabe! Put me down! I swear! GABE!" I screamed, kicking my feet over his shoulder.

"You deserve it! I crashed into a glass wall, so I'm going to drop you into a pool", he said.

"Wait, What!" I screamed, "Gabe don't you dare! No No No NO!" I said banging on Gabe's back with both fists.

He shifted my body so now he was holding me bridal style. He smirked at me.

"I'm sorry did I hear you say you want me to drop you, alright", he said preparing to drop me.

"No please I beg you no!" i pleaded, grabbing his sweater as hard as I could in my hands. If I'm going in, he is going with me.

"Ok but say that I am awesome and that you so want me", he said sweetly.

"Never!" I comfirmed.

"Well ok. I guess your going into the pool then", he said rocking back about to throw me. Then he rushed forward about to let go...

"Alright alright, Gabriel Morales you are awesome and I so want you!" I screached, clutching him. Then he pulled me into him so I buried my head into his chest and started to swear in portugese. He chuckled as he stroked my hair. I hit him right in the chest, well he deserved it.

"Ow!" he said in pain.

"You deserve it, now take me back to the car", I said

"Anything for you princess", Gabe muttered under his breath.

He carried me all the way to the car and opened to door on my side and put me in, I smiled. I have to admit though, hanging out with Gabe was actually fun. He went around the car and got into the driver's seat.

"Um yeah brace yourself", he warned, "I'm not a very good driver, actually I suck".

"Then why are you in the driver's seat of my car", I said worried.

"Because you apparently screamed out you I'm awesome," then he leaned over in his seat and whispered into my neck, "and you so want me. Yeah babe, I know you want me". I blushed to the tips of my ear. His lips brushed my collarbone. I shivered. Then i turned my head to look Gabe in the eye. I felt his hand trail up my arm and up to my face. He brushed a lock of my hair and began to twirl it in between his fingers. Then he tucked it behind my ear. He smiled.

"Um Amanda, your ears are red", he said softly.

I was shocked out of my mind. Almost no one has called me by my full name in over 3 years. But I was filled with joy at the same time.

"I didn't think you knew my real name?" I said.

"I not only know your first name I know your full name, Amanda Toralie", he said even softer.

"Um maybe we should go", i suggested.

"uh yeah let's go" he said shocking himself out of our intense conversation.

the rest of the ride was akward, and dangerous. I felt myself holding on to my dear life the entire way.

"Well we are here", he said cutting the engine. As we got out I saw three vans lined infront of the guy's house. He rushed me inside where everyone else already was.

"Ok I'm gonna go change now", Gabe annouced. It was then I realized all the guys were dressed super fancy... a little like us.

So we sat there in the boys living room, waiting for Gabe, we were watching Ella Enchanted. I always loved this movie. It was so cute, and so romantic.

"OOH SHIT!" I heard Gabe scream.

"Mandy can you go see what is up with him?" Cole said, with Lizzie snuggled against him. I rolled my eyes

"Sure, I wouldn't want to disturb you Cole while your best friend might be dying. But it's ok because you look so comfortable", I said in an strained voice.

I walked up the stairs and looked into eah room, trying to find Gabe. Then i found him in his room, fumbling with something in his hand.

"Um can you help me? I can't tie a tie" he confessed. I sighed.

I walked up to him and wrapped the tie around his neck. Swiftly i tied it prefectly. Pro-like, if I do say so myself. Then I pulled the tie one last time. This made him jerk forward, then he tripped over his own feet.

This made him fall right on me, pushing me back unto the bed. He pinned my arms above my head, so I was basically immobilized.

"Gabe get off me" I said struggling to get out of his grip.

"Nuh uh. You owe me. I think I have a head concussion and you owe me something to help me recover"

"How is pinning me to a bed help in anyway what so ever?" I said raising my eyebrows.

Then he lowered his face right infront of mine. Still straddeling me, he moved his face away from mine to my neck. I started to breath heavier. He saw this and smirked.

"Gabe what are you doing?" I gasped.

"Something I should have done a long time ago",he said. As he said these words, a pressure lifted off my shoulders. It was as if I had been waiting for those words my entire life.

He lowered his face so it was centimeters. No, millimeters away from my lips.

He put his lips to my cheek and kissed it, softly. Then he pressed his lips against them, making me shoot with adreniline. He smiled then he kissed me this time right beside my mouth, his lips just touching the corner of mine. I winced, at how much I had the urge to moan but I contained myself.

'Uh what are you guys doing", I heard Will say from the door. Gabe instantly got off me and started to fix himself up. I got up from the bed and ran down the stairs, fixing my dress along the way. When i got to the bottom, I saw a room full of people. I smiled as i went ot greet some of them.

Out of the corner of my eye there she was. My bitch of a cousin, Mia. She was talking to some bodyguard for some reason then entered a private room. I decided to classify this as weird.

I started to have some fun. This was actually a great party. Then suddenly I saw Gabe enter the same room my cousin was in. I decided to go investigate.

I went to the room and was about to enter but the bodyguard stopped me.

"Um miss you can't go in there", he said.

"What if I made you a deal?" I bargained, acting like the self centered bitch that I am...NOT.

So i made a deal with the big loot and entered the room. It was dark but as I switched on the lights, I saw them on the couch. Intertwined with each other, full on snogging.

"Um what is going on here?" I said a little hurt.

"Ooh Gabe, this is my cousin Mandy Rali", Mia said untangling herself from Gabe. She got up and came to hug me, tightly and un-naturally.

"Uh yeah I know who he is. He was my neighbor remember?" I said softly.

"Ooh so he told you that we are dating".

My heart sunk. I can't believe this.

Gabe Morales is dating my cousin!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...