HERO #I.M (MONSTA X)

By KimMyungjun101

To live a life itself is not easy even when someone have everything ... Not to mention if a person just have... More

Story Of My Life
Run Away
Feel Special
See You Again
Oh My !
I Will Show You
Ex-Girl
If Only
Never Ever
Blind
Holiday
Hate
Poison
Hero
Thanks
Jealousy
Beautiful
By My Side
Party
Re-Bye
You Calling My Name
Sorry Sorry
Why Why
Angel or Devil
I'll Be Your Man
Truth
I'm here for you
Here We Are
Here We Are (pt.2)
Beside You
No More Dream
I'm OK
Friends
Friend (pt.2)
See You Again (pt.2)
You Can't Hold My Heart
Stay
Stay (pt.2)
Happiness
If You
The Truth Untold
Adore U
Confession
Right ?
Don't Know What To Do
Outta My Head
On Track
I Like You
I Like You (pt.2)
The Story That Never Ends
The Story That Never Ends (pt.2)

Fear

210 7 0
By KimMyungjun101

Y/n's P.O.V 

-Time Skip-

It's finally coming ! Tomorrow will be my birthday ! I am very very very excited for this . I can't wait anymore ! Let's just work hard today first !

Changkyun's P.O.V 

Y/n seems a little too overwhelmed today . It might be because it's her birthday tomorrow . My mom didn't go to the office today since she said someone would be here to see her . She sounds kinda serious so I won't anticipate .

After some time , I heard my door bell rang . I t must be the guest . My mom take the guests inside and ask them to take a seat . I kind of eavesdropped their conversation . I can't help it since they look suspicious . 

Mom : So ... Why are you here ?

??? : We are actually Y/n's step-parent .

Mom : Y/n have step-parents ? Why don't I know about this ?

??? : Uhh ... Actually , she ran away from home . She have some mental issues . If you don't mind, can you bring her here so that we can see her face ?

Mom : Oh my ! I never knew ! Just a moment  . Y/n !! Someone's here for you . 

I then see Y/n go to them . Her face goes completely pale after seeing the 'Step-parent' . But... They said she has a mental illness . It's weird ... I also wonder why she isn't happy seeing them . 

Y/n : I-I think I'm going to get some water for all of you .

Y/n said and I follow her to the kitchen . She run straight to Eun Byeol while crying hard and saying .

Y/n : Eun Byeol .... Help . I don't want to go with them ..

She said that while crying and not long after , Hye Rim and Min Ha also saw the situation . They come running and they hug each other while crying really really hard . This is weird .... Are they happy or sad . 

Y/n bring the water and ...

Mom : Y/n ... I understand your mental condition now , but your step-parent have been searching for you . You should now pack and go back to their embraces . 

Y/n : I'm fine here . I-I won't go . 

??? : You won't go home ?

Y/n : *looked at the person's eyes * I-I will pack now . 

I follow Y/n to her room . I see her trembling all the way to her room . When she got inside , I saw her and the others hugging each other while crying as if someone's going to die . Even though this might sound like I am nosy , I'm curious ... Why is Y/n looking petrified ?

Then , I see my mom send her off with her step-parent . What a relief ! No more people liking me. I then go to the kitchen and see Hye Rim crying her eyeballs out . 

Me : Why are you all crying so hard ? Your friend is getting adopted again . Isn't that good ?

Hye Rim : No ! Do you even know who are they ? 

Me : Aren't they Y/n's step-parent ?

Hye Rim : Yes . And that makes it the problem here ! 

Me : Anyone mind to explain ? I don't think I'm getting it . 

Min Ha : Listen carefully . Y/n's parents is dead around 5 years ago and she has been living with her step-parents since then . They tortured her . She did EVERYTHING . Work , chores , and even cook . Imagine how much she was struggling to try cooking at the age of 13 . They sometimes give her a beating for fun . Y/n have once overheard their conversation . She heard that they will sell her to a guy who sell girls to do nasty things . They are going to get her to get married with that guy so that she can't refuse the request and give them the money she get after doing it !

Eun Byeol : Is that enough explanation to you ? Do you need anything more ? Poor Y/n .. She is going to do it all tomorrow . 

My heart felt like it's really hurt . Just to hear the life she was living and I just made it worse when she is doing fine here . Now , she's getting sold by tomorrow and I am just sitting here doing nothing !! 

I've got an idea ! I'll tell mom . 

Y/n's P.O.V 

I am truly petrified right now , I don't even know what to do . I just look really pale and I won't dare to say a word . 

Step-mom : Hey there , b**** ! By tomorrow , you'll be sold and .. The fortune , your money while working and mostly everything will be ours . Your body will do us big money ! Hahahahah !!!!

I'm too helpless to even do anything . If I know this will come , I'd rather go outside the country to run away . I can't run away anymore . It's the end . I'm at my dead end . I give up .

Changkyun's P.O.V 

Oh god ! What do I do ? How am I going to tell mom when she just won't hear me out ?! I am feeling like I am the biggest jerk on earth for trusting Ari and treating Y/n like this ! 

I keep chasing  mom around the house . Yet , she still keep walking and busy with work .

Me : Mom .. I have something to tell you .

Mom : Oh dear , I'm so sorry but I'm kinda busy right now-

Me : It's about someone's life , mom ! I'm so sorry for raising my voice but please hear me out just this once ... I beg you ...

Mom : No .. I'm sorry for not listening to you ... So , what is it , dear ?

I explained about what actually happened to Y/n . I ended up in tears after telling mom about it . Mom also cry . 

Mom : We have to do something ! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 160 11
They held their distance until graduation. Then walked their own way and started their new life but without each other. Will they be able to meet aga...
10.7K 375 41
Y/N just wanted to be in a girl group, but things didn't go her way. She was assigned to join a famous boy group named Monsta X. Even tho she got in...
13K 801 25
HyungKyun that's all I'll tell you :) Surprise yourself! I hope you enjoy it! ~~~ Big thanks to my best friend for helping me with this story. She's...
5.6K 263 38
❝𝑯𝒊 𝒀/𝒏.❞ 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐰𝐤𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐥𝐲. 𝐈 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞...