My Painful Love ❤️

By Bookeluthaporen

"Why the hell did you tell them that you are my wife?" he whisper yelled at me. I stared at him in disbelief... More

1- Janvi
2 - Dream college
3 - Adith
4 - Senior bye!!
5 -Playboy?
6 - My Lo...
7 - Treat her like queen
8 - Core shattering Messages
9 - Raging
10 - Hate you to core
11 - Darkest night
12 - Coma
13 - Unexpected Call
14 - Within a week???
15 - Engagement
16 - you will regret saying yes
17 - Marriage
18 -Current lover's house?
19 - You want me to die?
20 - My new job
21 - What happened to him today?
22 - Got another big fish?
23 - My Love
24 - Thank you for your present
25 - Lose myself
26 - Unwanted and Trash
27 -Face hell
28 - Disgusting Family
29 - Be Happy
30 - It hurts
31- Heal her
32 - Reason for your tears
33 - I want her
34 - Make your lady smile
35 - Saransh
36 - Once a whore always a whore
37 - Her Happiness
38 - Get up
39 - Janvi's Jealousy
40 - Only us
41 - Who is it?
42 - I promise
43 - No Don't
44 - Unknown Message
45 - You are my Everything
46 - Enjoying your birthday?
47 - Janvi's Parents
48 - You did it?
49 - Confession
50 - Dying to see him
51 - Someone else
52 - Ishaan
53 - Truth
54 - Explanations
55 -Our Group Hug
57 - Tears
58 - My Heaven
59 - Mafia?
60 - Thank you Jaan
61 - I Love You
Epilogue
'My Painful Love' Free in Kindle

56 - What is she doing here?

32.9K 1.2K 342
By Bookeluthaporen

Janvi pov

Once his all friends left Idiot Adith threw them out. Idiot. I throw him an angry look to which he showed his all perfect teeth making me laugh inwardly. My cute Adi..

But I maintained a straight face.

"Can you please close your mouth?" I want to irritate him.

He quickly closed his mouth and made a pout.

I want to laugh out loud. Is this the same man who tortured my plenty?

"What?"

"Why are you angry with me?" And this is what I need.

"Is it a way to talk to me in front of your friends?" I hit his hand not enough to hurt him.

"They won't mind. And they will do the same when they are in my place. And I will not let them alone with their wives. I want to irritate them a lot. Especially that Ishaan idiot" he said dreamily to torture his friends.

I saw him with a big smile. It's been a long I have seen him smile this much. And I love the bond between them. I am sure they missed each other a lot.

Wish I too had someone like them for me.

"You have me Jaan," he said like reading my mind.

I nodded smiling at him.

He motioned me to sit beside him. I shook my head.

"You are not allowed to touch me," I said sternly.

"But why?" He asked shocked.

"For hiding truth from me and the scene which you created a few minutes back"

I sat at a distance away from him.

"That's not fair Janvi"

I know it's not fair, but teasing him gives me a lot of happiness.

"I don't care Mr. Adith Dev"

"Is it" he seems to be a little angry.

"Yes," I said bravely.

"Okay," he took his mobile from his left side and started to talk with someone over the phone. I can't hear anything properly. How could the person on the other side of the line hear him?

He cut the call, glaring at me. Not to miss, a smirk is also there.

This idiot had planned something.

"What are you planning?"

He shrugged off his shoulder, "nothing"

I nodded but he did something.

We sat silent for a few minutes.

Then a doctor came in and checked him and gave him a mean look. As always Adi ignored him.

Why everyone around me are just like this idiot?

"You may get discharged now" the doctor walked out.

My mouth hangs open hearing it. How can he get discharged within a day? That too when he was shoot.

Adi smirked at me, "let's go home Janvi" I kept mum as I know it's useless to talk with this idiot.

"I will after completing the discharge settlements"

"No need Janvi, it might have already done by now" I nodded and we both got out of the hospital and climbed to his car. Soon we reached our home and we both got into our room.

"I will make dinner" saying I went down to make dinner.

After an hour, I prepared Buttermilk, Rajma, and chapatti.

He came down and sat on the chair. I served him and sat on my chair beside him.

I served myself and looked at him to find it untouched.

Ohh I forget he is injured.

I took his plate and start to feed him slowly. Side by side I ate mine too.

"Jaan why are you always making food with this much tasty? You tied my tongue with your food" I smiled.

Hearing a compliment from my husband gives me a beautiful smile.

I gave him another piece of chapatti, he now ate it along with my finger-licking them slightly making me froze in my spot.

He gave an innocent smile followed by a wink.

I hit his lap, "Adi"

"What?"

"U told you to not touch me"

"I didn't touch you see, my hands are with me," he said innocently.

"Is it? Okay. If you touch me, your punishment will increase for the whole month, I will go to mom and there I will make sure you can't even see me"

He raised his eyebrows in question.

"Okay," finally he said after a long time.

I placed the plate on the table and washed my hands. There my husband sat not knowing what I am planning in my mind. I smirked at him and went close to him. He smiled seeing me close to him.

Haha, 😂 don't smile much hubby, are going to get torture by me.

Even though I am myself feel much shy to do it, I can't let go of this chance to torment my Adi.

I sat on his lap slowly with my side facing him. His eyes widened like the size of a football. This is what I too need.

I put both hands around his neck. His hands were about to hold me, I stopped him.

"Ahaa, no touching. Remember?" I grinned raising my eyebrows.

"Okay," he said with an irritated look and turned to the side.

"Angry on me?" I said with a pout.

"Yes"

"Why?" I asked innocently.

"You are sitting on my lap the first time. And I am not able to hold you. What more can you expect from me"

My purpose in doing all these is to irritate you and I am glad it's all going perfectly.

"I am not objecting to you, Adi. You can touch me but face the consequences"

"It's okay, I will keep my hands to myself," he said sadly.

Awww my poor Adi.

I hummed and went close to his cheek and planted a kiss on his left cheek. He closed his eyes tightly, I smiled at his action and went to his right cheek and did the same but here it was a long kiss.

I feel something weird in me. Like, I am flying with Adi with the help of butterflies in my heart. I feel like....like different. Happiness, content, shy yet bold.

I moved slowly away from him and kissed his pointed sharp nose. Then rubbed it with mine tracing his eyes with my nose. I felt him stiffen and he opened his grey orbs making me drown in them.

Not able to control me, I kissed his eyes one by one as he closed them when I did so. All I see in them is love and affection.

I smiled at this placing my forehead on his. I just want this moment to not end. I don't need food, water nothing. Just be in his arms and savor every moment happily.

"What are you doing to me, Adi?"

He smiled making my heart skip a beat and shook his head in no mouthing 'I don't know'

I moved close to him, even more so that there is no gap between us. My grip on his neck tightened.

I lowered myself and moved close to his neck and kissed there.

"Jaan no" he ordered.

Laughing inwardly, I continued my ways with him.

I continue to paster kisses on his neck.

Moving my hand slowly from his neck and placed it on his chest wanting to feel his heartbeat.

Its speed is really fast. Smiling I bit his neck a little.

"Fuck" he cursed himself.

"You want to touch me?"

He looked into my eyes and nodded, "more than you imagine" I blushed looking down.

"No, you should not touch me" I ordered and again continue my work.

My hand which in his neck is now working on his soft hair caressing it slowly. And my other hand roamed on his chest up and down.

I never know, being with our loved one can give us this much prosperity. I kissed his chin, making his curse more.

Oh my god. I don't know what to do now. What can I do?

Repeat.....yelled my subconscious.

And I did it.

Lowering myself I kissed his jaw slowly and never want to leave him. I just want to be with him. Even if it's hell.

"Fuck your consequences," he said angrily and wrapped his injured hands around me. I abruptly moved away from him.

"Adi, your hand is injured. Don't strain it" I said quickly with concern to not hurt himself.

"You and your weight won't ever hurt me, Jaan" he kissed my forehead.

"Why do I always feel complete in your arms? Why are you giving me the warmth that no one had ever given me? I am afraid I can't be without you Adi"

"Who asked you to be without me? And even if you want, I won't leave you. You are my life. You are my soul" he said with a cute smile.

"And loving you is like breathing for me. I do it without realizing, without thinking, and without knowing. And it will keep on continue till the end of my breath quits"

Tears formed in my eyes.

"Adi, promise me one thing. If we fight in the future, even if I did wrong, keep your ego aside and come to me. I can't bear the pain of losing you. I don't want to lose the only one I have in my life"

"Promise," he said with a wide smile.

"And let's continue what you started" he smirked.

"Adi, I want to wash the dishes. I want to go" I said trying to get out of his grip. But it never gets loosened...

"You started it Jaan"

"But you can't touch or see me for a whole week. Okay?" I tried to move away at least by using this dialogue.

But, no. He is not ready to listen to this one too.

"I will deal with it later" he placed his face near my neck so that his breath is fanning on my neck sending me shivers, "don't you think you played way a little much?" Now, this came as a huskiest and sexy voice.

All I tried to do is shake my head. But failed miserably due to his closeness.

I gripped his shirt tightly when his hand tightened on my waist.

He traced his nose on the side of my neck. My breath quickened more as I felt like I am in a different part of the world where everything happens weird and feel only happiness. But I want to be like this for my whole life.

He placed his lips on my shoulder blade, I inhaled a sharp breath trying to control my moans. My chest heaves up and down due to the pleasure he is giving me.

"Adi" and yes it came out as a moan. He planted another kiss and not ready to move away from me.

"I love your moans Jaan. Don't control them" his hands are still held me tight in its place.

"I....." I was interrupted by his mobile phone ringing.

He moved away from me making me feel disappointed. He saw me with raised eyebrows, "is my Jaan feeling disappointed?"

"No" I lied quickly.

"Okay"

I stood up from his lap after he took his hands away from me. I placed all the vessels on the sink and started to wash everything.

'Can't his mobile ring a few minutes later' i scolded the caller in my mind.

"Jaan" he called me.

"Hmm?" I asked still washing the vessels.

"I have to go to the office immediately. Something came up"

Turning to him, "but Adi, you are not healed. It's not even one day you left from the hospital"

"But Jaan it's really important to work to be done. Regarding Ishaan. And you know I got my boost a few minutes back" he winked at me at the last part while I smiled shyly and turned back.

Ahhh, idiot, I am.

I felt something on my cheek suddenly. He kissed me. On my cheeks. My eyes widened in shock.

"Will be back soon Jaan and will continue where we left" he walked away leaving me speechless.

This man is impossible.

************************************

Adi came late that night while I am sleeping. The next day he went early without having breakfast. So I decided to make him lunch and take it to his office.

I wore a western top with black leggings.

And packed his chicken korma, dragon chicken, and avocado juice And packed his chicken korma, dragon chicken, and avocado juice.

And packed his chicken korma, dragon chicken, and avocado juice With a smile on my face, I climbed into one of his cars and started my way towards his office

With a smile on my face, I climbed into one of his cars and started my way towards his office. I parked my car and get inside the office.

Walking into the elevator I pressed his elevator. Once I reached his floor I walked out of the elevator looking at my mobile.

"Woww see who is here" I look in shock to see the person in front of me. Not the voice which spoke.

There stood Mila and Avni aka my sister.

Ignoring Mila I look at Avni who stood with her hand on her grown big belly, she is now glowing. I want to hug her but controlled my smile and makes up normal facial expressions.

"What are you doing here?" Here comes her. Again showing her annoying presence.

I tried to walk past them but this time Avni stopped me.

"Wait"

I don't know why I want to walk away but my stupid mind did the opposite of what my heart says.

"Why are you here?"

What kind of stupid question is this?

"Excuse me? Why I have to answer you both?" I asked irritated.

"Because you should" why can't this Mila shut up her mouth?

"I do not tend to answer you"

"How many lives are you going to take?" Avni asked me seriously.

"Avni..."

"This time your target is Adith?"

What does she mean?

"Speak clearly" I am losing my patience here.

"Why did you marry Adith?"

"Because of his money obviously"

Why the hell this stupid girl is speaking instead of me.

"To clear my debts with your parents," I said ignoring their glares.

"I don't think so. You want his money and fame" Mila said seriously with her eyes red.

"Speak another word, all your teeth will be in the ground" I warned her.

I can't let her talk whatever she wants. I am done with being quiet with this kind of person. They don't deserve love nor respect.

She walked away angrily stomping her feet.

All the time, Avni's eyes are still on me.

"Your face is glowing Lil sis. You got what you need. And at least now leave with what you can. I mean by taking money" she spoke with double meaning on her words.

If not she is pregnant I would have given what she deserves.

"Words can't be taken once it came out. Think before you speak" I said in my calm tone.

"I don't care about the future. And now I am thinking of the wellbeing of Adith. Because of you, my parents are now in the streets. I don't want the same to happen to him. Already he suffered enough because of you. Let him be away from your luck" she pressed the elevator button. And got into it.

The door was about to close she placed her hand between it, "Leave him before you kill him" and she left.

I stood there not moving even a bit.

Why will I kill my Adi?

Am I that unlucky to kill my love?

"Jaan" his voice broke my thoughts.

"Haa?" I asked absentmindedly.

"What are you doing here?" He asked me. But I can't answer him, my mind is full of his words.

"You brought me lunch? Thank you Jaan, I am hungry for your food. Come" he dragged me in.

I served him his food and sat there but my mind is revolving around what my sister said.

Leave him before you kill him.

"Jaan are you okay? Do you feel unwell? Can I take you to the doctor?" He asked concerned.

"No Adi. Just tired. I am leaving" I stood up and walked out.

Once I got into our room. I sat on the bed and again her voice came.

Leave him before you kill him.

Such an unlucky child you are to us.

I regret giving birth to you.

I heard my parent's voice.

They are right. Adi got into an accident in Paris, his office at the fire and again he got shoot because of me...

Leave him before you kill him.

No. I don't want to kill him.

If he will be fine without me then I am ready to leave him. His happiness is what I need most.

He will be sad for sure but he will hate me in the future for leaving him. I don't care about those. I want him to be alive and safe.

I started to pack my clothes and my eyes started to water.

Again I am going to leave him. This time forever.

For the last time, I glance at our room.

"I love you Adi" I whispered.

Even if I stand here for a second, I will break down completely.

I walked down the stairs looking around the house.

That's it. Everything ends here.

One of our maids took my bag and went out leaving me in the living room.

"Where can I drop you, mam?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 11.4K 36
His aura dominated the surroundings charging it with electricity. The taut muscles, the broad shoulders,along with the dangerous stance screamed cont...
3.9M 137K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
1.5M 68K 54
"Will you marry me?" He asked kneeling down the floor with a wide grin on his face. My tears started to pool in my eyes. I had never expected this wi...
293K 18.1K 35
"Aditya what are you saying ?" I asked him with glossy eyes. Not believing at my ears what he said. No this can't happen he can't say this. "I am s...