A Court of Stars and Fire | A...

By lunar-loves

ACOTAR fanfic that takes place after A Court of Wings and Ruin. Any novellas that take place after ACOWAR are... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - Feyre
Chapter 2 - Feyre
Chapter 3 - Feyre
Chapter 4 - Feyre
Chapter 5 - ?
Chapter 6 - Feyre
Chapter 7 - Nyssa
Chapter 8 - Feyre/Nyssa
Chapter 9 - Feyre
Chapter 11 - Feyre
Chapter 12 - Feyre
Chapter 13 - Feyre
Chapter 14 - Feyre
Chapter 15 - Nyssa
Chapter 16 - Feyre
2020 Update Schedule
Chapter 17 - Nyssa
Chapter 18 - Azriel
Chapter 19 - Feyre
Chapter 20 - Feyre
Chapter 21 - Azriel
Chapter 22 - Cassian
Chapter 23 - Nyssa
Chapter 24 - Nyssa
Chapter 25 - Azriel
Chapter 26 - Nyssa
Chapter 27 - Nyssa
Important Note!
Chapter 28 - Nyssa
Apology! Updates soon!
Chapter 29 - Nyssa/Azriel
Chapter 30 - Azriel
Summer Update
Chapter 31 - Nyssa
Chapter 32 - Azriel
Chapter 33 - Nyssa/Cassian
Book Update
Chapter 34 - Nyssa/Cassian
Chapter 35 - Nyssa/Azriel

Chapter 10 - Feyre

1.2K 43 27
By lunar-loves

Feyre's POV

The morning after Rhys and Cassian's drunk gambling party, we had training at the House of Wind. I liked getting back into training, the exercise a much needed release for any stress I never notice I'm bottling up. Azriel is a really good teacher, too; he has a consistency that I never achieve myself. I like sleep too much.

A chill blew into our bedroom as the first rays of sunlight began to appear behind the mountains. I felt Rhys' gaze on me, even though my eyes remained closed. I smiled, rolling over towards him and wrapping my arm around his waist.

I felt a movement, and I opened an eye to see one of his wings holding me close to him.

"You're up late," he whispered to me, voice quiet as a breeze swept in. I snuggled closer to him, shivering softly.

"Late? You and your drunken best friend kept me busy," I groaned, my brain fuzzy as I woke up. I felt Rhys smile, kissing my head.

"Thank you," he said softly, "for taking care of me."

"You do the same," I responded, my nose tucked into his chest. He clicked his tongue and I whined in objection.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" He asked me, an all-knowing tone in his voice.

"What?" I groaned, pulling closer to him as yet another breeze blew through the room. "Why did you leave the window open? I feel like a Fae snowball"

"Sorry," he apologized. "I was overheating during the night. But you're forgetting training." I gasped, sitting up suddenly before going back to the warmth of the bed covers just as fast. I rolled onto my back, Rhys readjusting his wing and turning to lay on his side as I pouted.

"Who even wakes up this early to work out? Maybe Az is a double agent. Weaknening us by waking us up at the asscrack of dawn."

Rhys snorted, shaking his head as he pecked my nose. "You know he does it to benefit you."

"I know," I whined, turning to look up at him. "But something really beneficial would be letting me sleep until the sun has made it up past the horizon."

"You complain a lot," he stated as he got up, groaning as he grabbed his head. Rhys' drunken endeavors catching up with him. I sat up so he could pull his wing out. Plopping back down in the bed, I admired Rhys' body as he lazily walked over to the window, shutting and locking it tight. I quickly shut my eyes as he turned back around.

"Were you peeking at me?" He asked teasingly, jumping back on the bed on top of me. I went to deny such a thing but he began sprinkling kisses all over my face.

"Stop," I giggled, poking at his face with a finger. His feather-light kisses tingled my senses as I wriggled underneath him. He withdrew, his face still close to mine. His purpose eyes were barely visible in the dark room, but I stared into them for what felt like forever.

After a couple of minutes of sitting there like that, I sighed, closing my eyes and turning my head to the side. Rhys began to go to kiss me but I put a finger to his lips, halting him in his place.

"If you do that, we'll be here all morning," I whispered. He gave me a devilishly wicked grin, his eyes twinkling with mischief. "Don't want to make Az put on his sassy pants."

"Do you want me to run you a bath?" Rhys asked as he pecked me on the cheek before rolling off of me and getting up.

"After we train," I answered, sitting up and stretching with a groan. I shivered as I peeled back the bulky covers, tip-toeing to our chest of drawers to pull out some clothes. I picked out a pair of training leathers, some warmer leathers to change into after I was done, and some toiletries. Throwing the other clothes on the bed, I hurried to shimmy out of my PJs and into the warmer training leathers.

"Nice little lacy underthings," Rhys grinned as he walked by me, black clothing in his hands. I shook my head as I slipped on the tunic, pulling my hair out and walking over to our closet to grab a pack.

"You have to work for it," I called from the closet, returning to our bedroom to see Rhys pouting. I folded my extra clothes and put all my things in it, propping it up on the bed when I was done. I handed Rhys his toiletries as I walked back from the bathroom after I brushed my teeth.

"Thank you darling," he said, kissing my hand as he took the toiletries from me. His eyes were dark under his eyelashes as he looked up at me, and I almost took him to bed in that moment before our front door opened beneath us.

"Hello," Mor called, the door shutting behind her. "Please don't be having sex! We have things to do." Rhys dropped my hand with a small laugh and I rolled my eyes, as I grabbed my back.

"We'll be down in a second!" I called as I grabbed my engagement and my wedding ring, and safely slipped them into my pack. I turned to give Rhys a scolding look for tempting me.

"Sorry," he said, a boyish look on his face, "I can't help myself sometimes, when I have you as my mate."

I shook my head and smiled at myself, admiring the man who stood before our bed. He is every ounce the High Lord I know; powerful, controlling, confident. But I also see the High Lord who I'm still getting to know; the healing, protective and loving man who is my mate. It made me remember that I can't control myself either.

"I told you," I teased flirtatiously, flipping my hair and exposing a bit of neck. I winked at him as I walked out of our bedroom door. "You have to work for it."

When Rhys, Mor, and I arrived at the House of Wind, we were greeted by our friends and family. Azriel and Cas were picking sparring sticks, sparring about something that left a scowl on Az's face and a grin on Cas'. Amren was picking at her nails as she talked to Elain, who reclined on a bench with a book in her hand. Nesta was standing at the edge of one of the training rings, staring at the city below.

I was surprised to see Nesta up and about. She ignored us as she landed, but that was expected. When the Cauldron broke, I knew Nesta did as well. I've exhausted myself over and over to try and help her, but she never listens. She doesn't want the help. She's even began taking it out on Elain, so for the two of them to be near each other was another thing that surprised me.

When we landed, Mor walked up to Amren, giving her a hug and curtsying politely to Elain. She waved to the two Illyrians, who finally picked their sparring sticks and began to walk towards us. As I looked at everyone around us, I noticed one person was missing. Nyssa.

Rhys went over to Az and Cas as I cautiously approached Nesta. I heard Rhys ask the two Illyrians, "where is Nyssa?" I was about to lay my hand on Nesta's shoulder when she turned around, completely ignoring me as she walked past me.

"She never showed up," Nesta responded Rhys coldly, stiffly walking past them as she went to the weapons rack.

"I never expected her, to be honest," Cas admitted with a shrug. "She's like, a goddess, and an ancient warrior. Why would she need training?"

"He's right," Mor chimed in as she wrapped her fists. "With her body, I wouldn't worry about training either."

I walked over to Mor, a pang of sadness at Nesta's indifference. It's nothing new, I thought to myself as I took the fist tape from her. She caught my eye, giving my hand a reassuring squeeze before sitting down next to Amren to wait for me.

"Wouldn't she need it?" Az asked, and we all looked up at him in surprise, even Elain. She gave him a knowing smile and he blushed, shadows appearing in frustration as he stammered on, "To keep her figure. She would need training."

"So you noticed her figure?" Rhys asked, a laugh in his voice. Az rolled his eyes as Rhys patted him on the back, walking over to the weapon rack. Nesta saw him approach and she walked away, a staff in her hand as she went to one of the solitary wooden mannequins.

"How do you think I keep my own figure?" He joked. A joke from Az was never ordinary, so I gave him a giggle in response. The other girls followed, except Amren, who rolled her eyes in agitation.

"This is what I've been dealing with all morning," she said to me.

"I like it," Elain chimed in, a serene smile on her face as she closed her book, a finger in between the pages to hold her place. "It shows you love each other."

I looked over at my sister. She was doing much better now. She stopped wearing Gregory's iron ring, she began eating, and we've given her everything she's ever asked for. There's a small garden in the House of Wind courtyard now, blooming flowers of all kinds a product of Elain's green thumb.

I returned her smile, squeezing her dainty hands lightly before standing up.

"Let's go, Mor," I said to my best friend as I jumped up. Az and Cas had begun sparring with their staffs, Amren laid down on the bench, and Elain resumed her novel. The sounds of Nesta training echoed from her training ring on the other side of the setups, opposite from the training ring we stood on.

Rhys turned around from the weapon rack, a dull-ended training sword finally selected. He frowned, watching us begin, before asking, "Who's going to spar with me?"

"Me," a voice called, and we all paused as Nyssa walked up from the House of Wind, the rooftop door closing behind her. She wore a simple, sleeveless Illyrian leather tunic, and some leathers along with it. They stuck to her with sweat as she emerged from the House below.

"And why are you late?" I teased her in greeting and she gave me an annoyed look.

"I forgot about the damn winnowing blocks on this place," she responded.. "Took me a little longer to get back here after my run." I saw Nesta pause, watching Nyssa carefully as she walked over to the bench where Elain sat. She dropped her stuff on the floor next to Amren before turning to Elain.

"Lady Elain," she said politely, curtsying before my sister. My hands clenched in protection, watching for Elain's reaction. She closed her book, returning Nyssa's warm smile.

Nyssa extended a hand but Elain stood up, giving her a delicate hug. "Oh," Nyssa said softly before returning the hug.

"I heard you're a goddess!" Elain exclaimed, her eyes wide as they stood back face to face again. We all watched this peculiar greeting with close attention. "That must be really cool. Can you show me some of your powers later?"

"Of course," Nyssa responded happily. "We can have lunch together."

"Perfect!" Elain exclaimed in glee as she picked up her book. She looked down at the novel in her hand before looking back up at Nyssa with a half-smile, saying apologetically, "I want to return to my book right now."

"Go ahead," Nyssa told her with a wave of her hand.

We all hurriedly looked like we were doing something when Nyssa turned around, looking at where Rhys stood. He straightened in his spot, his own jaunty mask slipped on as Nyssa swaggered over.

"I get to beat your ass first, huh," Nyssa joked, picking a similar training sword to Rhys. She weighed it in her hand before shrugging, and looking up at my mate. "Who's going after?"

"We'll see," he said with a scoff. He looked a little defensive, so I sent a pang of warmth down the bond.

Loosen up, babe, I told him, and he looked over at me for a second, his features softening.

I'll try, he returned with a wink before facing Nyssa again, motioning for her to lead the way. Nyssa started to the training ring opposite of us, adjacent to the one Nesta stood alone on, observing everything with a strict gaze. Amren jumped up from the bench, stopping them.

"No, train in front of me," she said. "I want to see Rhysand get his ass kicked from the comfort of the bench I'm on."

Nyssa grinned, patting Rhys on the chest as she walked in the other direction. I dropped my fists from the fighting position Mor and I had taken up as we had prepared to spar. Mor clapped her hands in agreement.

"Why does everyone want to see me get beat up?" Rhys whined as he followed Nyssa. The two Illyrians had stopped, walking over to the bench as well. Mor squeezed in between Elain and Amren, and I sat on the little end of bench Elain left for me. She bumped my shoulder as I sat down, and I smiled to see her in such a good mood.

"Hey, at least it will be educational," Cas called with a thumbs up. Nyssa's sword trailed behind her as she picked a spot around the center of the training ring.

"I don't think that's really helping me," Rhys called back as he adjusted his grip on his sword, standing in front of Nyssa. Nyssa grinned, rolling her neck and stretching her back.

"I'll kiss your wounds better," I promised, and Mor and Cas made excessive gagging sounds. Elain giggled at their behavior before we all turned our attention to my mate and the goddess.

"Are you ready?" Nyssa asked him, raising the sword in her hand. She looked flawless, the movement natural to her as she took position. Rhys nodded, mirroring her position before Az counted from three.

When he called for the start they began circling each other, Nyssa's gaze locked on Rhys. We watched keenly, silent as the two of them circled each other like old enemies meeting in confrontation.

Nyssa's sword bounced in her hand as she stood, placing one arm behind her back. "Are you going to make the first move? I made it even easier for you. I'll only fight with one hand," Nyssa taunted him. Rhys held his position and I saw her grow bored.

Rhys suddenly struck, lunging forward in a flash with a fluid movement. However, Nyssa countered just as quick, and in one move she had Rhys disarmed.

"What in the gods," he exclaimed breathlessly as his sword laid a few feet away from him. Nyssa grinned, twirling her sword in her hand.

"I told you I was good," she gloated, walking over to hand him his sword. He took it, raising his brow in question for her to explain how she got so good.

"When I traveled to a realm once, there was this spell casted that made me mortal for a while. It was connected to these gigantic fucking clock towers around the realm. I couldn't break the spell since it trapped me in a mortal body since my arrival, and it was magic far more powerful than anything a mortal could deal with," Nyssa began, examining her own sword as she elaborated.

"I joined an Assassin's Guild, and the King of Assassins was extremely cruel. He tortured you to teach you what you needed to know. It was extremely effective for me. It distracted me from the loss of my magic and the loss of my m-..."

She caught herself at the end, the sword laying stiff in her hand as she suddenly stopped. I looked up at her, and her whole body was tense before she quickly relaxed and looked back up. "I had unparalleled training as a mortal, and my skills are even more enhanced in Fae form."

"Why don't you fight me as a mortal, then," Cas called, and her attention snapped to him. I peered down at the other end of the bench in surprise as Cas' grin dropped off his face. Rhys took the sword out of Nyssa's hand as she walked forward to Cassian, returning the swords to the rack.

"A fist fight?" She proposed, a glint in her eye. Cas stiffened up, handing his staff to Az in confidence as he walked around from behind the bench. He approached Nyssa, coming face to face with her before grinning once again.

"Would you survive?" He asks her. Elain completely shuts her novel at this point, setting it down in her lap as she watches the interaction with interest. I looked over at Rhys and he caught my eyes, shaking his head.

Cas' death wish, he said to me through our bond. I nodded in agreement before a loud thump sounded.

Nyssa collapsed where she stood, a flash of darkness emanating around her body as it laid on the ground.

"Nyssa," Az exclaimed in panic, dropping the wooden staffs on the floor as he ran over to her. Cas kneeled on the opposite side of her as Az dropped to his knees next to her. The dark smoke cleared, and Nyssa laid unconscious for a second before she stirred.

She looked fairly smaller, duller. She's mortal, I realized as she sat up, Az's hand on her back and Cas holding her arm in concern.

"Still me," she groaned, wincing in pain. Her hands flew to her side as she looked at Cassian, then Azriel, muttering a thank you as she took Az's hand and stood up.

As a mortal, Nyssa looked a good few feet shorter than the Illyrians on either side of her. She looked a little bit weaker in stature as well, but the way she carried herself was the same and credited her with much more strength.

"Are you OK?" Rhys asked, walking up and handing Nyssa some fist tape. She declined, passing it to Cas. He shook his head, cracking his knuckles as Nyssa gathered her bearings.

"It's a shock at first," she said breathlessly, pulling her hair back in a braid. "Going from a goddess of magic to being mortal."

"So, we could stab you right now, and you would bleed and die as a mortal?" Mor asked curiously. As I peered over at my friend, I caught movement in my peripheral, and saw Nesta inching over to our training ring in thinly veiled intrigue.

"No," Nyssa answered, her brows furrowing. "It's hard to explain."

"Are you sure you're ok?" Az asked her once again, concern on his face. She nodded, turning her back on him and walking to where she was before, flexing her fingers. Cas swaggered before her, taking the same position in front of her.

Az and Rhys walked over to the bench, Elain giving Az a knowing smile as she moved down to make room for him. Rhys stood behind me, placing his hands protectively on my shoulder. I reached up to squeeze one of his hands, and he squeezed a shoulder in response.

"The last time I had a fist fight, outside of training, was with Rhys," Cas shared and Nyssa raised a brow. Cas nodded, going on and saying, "he was still territorial over mating with Feyre."

"Enough chatter," Amren chided impatiently, counting down. "Fight!" She announced with a clap.

They only circled for a moment before Cas dove at Nyssa, her mortal form cowering underneath Cas'. However, despite being a mortal, she easily countered his attack, punching him square in the jaw.

We all cringed at the sound of bone cracking, Cas grabbing his jaw in disbelief. Nyssa flipped her braid over her shoulder, raising an already bruised fist, asking for more.

Cas growled, lunging at her again, his hunger for blood growing. Nyssa easily kept up with him, getting more swings in than Cas. She was unbothered as he lunged at her over and over, playing more defensively and returning the punches than making the first move.

This only enraged Cas further, and their fighting began to take a toll on Nyssa's mortal body; her goddess spirit was there, but her body wasn't. Mortal bodies weren't like Fae bodies, so she was bloodied up far worse than Cassian.

Nyssa was in the middle of a defensive combo when Cas predicted her move, quickly blocking her attack and catching her in the gut from below. We all jumped back, clutching our own guts at the feeling. Nesta gave a few small claps from where she stood, spectating the brawl by the weapons rack.

"I hate mortal bodies," Nyssa complained, grunting as she blocked one of Cassian's punches and getting him square in the nose. He staggered back a step from the force, giving a guttural growl as he wiped blood from his nose.

"You'll break," he responded, breathing heavy as he took a small pause. "They all do."

He ran at Nyssa quickly, her reflexes betraying her as he threw her over his shoulders. She landed on her stomach, the sound of some of her ribs crunching as she landed. He breathed heavily, standing behind her strewn body, waiting for her to get up.

I got up in worry, rushing over to Nyssa. My family followed behind me as I crouched next to her, my hand lightly touching her shoulder. I noticed tattoos on her back, the black ink in foreign characters spattered with blood and bruises from their scuffling. I noticed the name "Nyx" peeking out from behind the cut of her tunic. "Nyssa?" I whispered, a hand on her shoulder.

"Is she dead?" Amren asked, her voice bored.

"No, I'm not," Nyssa grunted. We jumped back as she rolled over, clawing her way up. She was bloodied and bruised all her, red smeared from her nose as she tucked loose hairs behind her ear. She stared at Cassian with a dark look in her eyes. He stopped breathing, and Rhys pulled me back as Nyssa slowly stood up, getting up on her feet. "Gods, I really fucking hate mortal bodies."

She raised her fists, taking position, her movements sluggish. "Let's call it quits," Cas said with a wave of his hand. Nyssa grunted in protest, and he looked over at her with an arched brow. "I'm not fighting you in that state."

"I won't die, if that's what you're worried about," she drawled, spitting blood out to the side as she bounced on the ball of her heels, her energy seemingly returning.

"No, I don't want to ruin your pretty face anymore," he replied. She growled, and he gave her a look of exasperation before turning to face her and raise his fists once more.

"Fight me," she said, encouraging him to make the move.

"Only if you'll add me to the tattoos on your back," he taunted her. Nyssa froze, her body completely seizing movement as Cas went on. "Put a little 'Cassian is superior' under the 'Nyx' you have on your-"

He didn't get to finish his sentence as Nyssa charged at him at full speed, a scream on her lips as she tackled him down. I jumped up in shock as she began pummeling his face, blood flying everywhere.

"Don't you dare," she snarled, enunciating each word with a punch. Cas had tried to defend himself against her punches, but she was relentless. We were about to pull her off of him before Nesta got there, grabbing her hair and pulling her off.

Cassian lay unconscious, his face a mauled mess. I stood in shock as Nyssa sat on the training ring, feral rage in her eyes. Nesta stood in front of Cassian's body, her fists clenched tightly as she pointed an accusatory finger at Nyssa.

"You are to never touch him like that again," she threatened furiously. Nyssa began to get up and crawl towards him before Nesta kicked her back, baring her teeth. "Do you understand?"

"I want to heal him, you fucking psycho," Nyssa breathed, the fury and feral look gone from her eyes. She didn't bother to hide the tears openly flowing from her eyes, making the blood on her face watery as she breathed. "I want to heal him."

"You won't go fucking near him again, you b-" Nesta began, but Elain walked out from behind me and approached Nesta. She laid a calm hand on Nesta before my other sister turned around, brazeningly slapping her across the face in panic at someone touching her. Elain screeched in shock, Az catching her as she fell to the ground.

We stood in silence, no one daring to move. Fury began to broil inside me, like water in a tea kettle. Nesta just hit Elain. Nesta just hit Elain. The person she swore to always protect, the person she always put above everything else.

"I don't care how fucking broken you are," I breathed quietly, staring at Nesta dead in her eyes. "I've tried to fucking help you. I've been patient. I've exhausted myself to tears. But you-," I stuttered, tears welling and blurring my vision. Mor laid a hand on my shoulder as Rhys peered up from where he crouched by Cassian. "You've crossed the fucking line. I want you out of this house. Of this city."

No one dared to counter me, as I made a command. Not a request, not a wish- a command. A command to my own sister, my broken sister, after hitting our other sister straight across the face. Elain was only trying to show empathy, only trying to bring calmness to the situation. And she hit her.

"I-," Nesta began hotly, her jaw opening and closing but no words coming out.

"I want you OUT," I yelled, my voice hoarse. I shook in place from my anger.

Nesta gave me a cold, hard look before storming off into the House below.

"Damn," Nyssa muttered to herself, "and I thought I had family issues."

"You're not innocent, either," Rhys shot at Nyssa, and she glanced at him quickly. He motioned to the unconscious Illyrian, his brother, in his hands. Cas laid broken and bloodied, motionless in Rhys' hands.

"One second," Nyssa muttered, grating her teeth as she sat up. She chanted something quietly, the spell in a completely ancient and foreign language that itched at my ears. I watched as she recanted it, her eyes closed, before she raised her hands and snapped her own neck.

Az gasped, laying down Elain softly before moving over to Nyssa. We watched as her body emanated a faint light, her blood, bruises and tears disappearing as the purity of the light washed her of it. By the time Az reached her, the glowing had ceased, and Nyssa looked to have returned to her Fae form.

She sat up once more, her hand grazing Az's as she did. She glanced back at him, a longing in her eyes, followed by something I couldn't decipher. Nyssa drew her hand away from him, crawling over to Cassian and raising her palms.

"Don't ever do this again," Rhys warned Nyssa slightly, grabbing her wrists before she healed Cas. She shook his grip off her, mindlessly nodding.

She placed her hands on Cas' stomach, closing her eyes as her hands glowed the same way she had just done. It didn't clean the blood off Cas, but I heard bones snapping back into place, and I saw open wounds knit themselves back together.

Nyssa had healed him just as fast as she had broken him. She sat, her hands in her lap when she was done, staring at Cas' body, not broken anymore.

"He'll be fine," she whispered, a sniffle coming from her as she swiped at her eyes.

I took a step forward to go to Nyssa, not entirely knowing if I was going to comfort or reprimand her. She snapped her attention up at me, eyes full of tears glistening in the early morning sun.

"Nyssa, I-," I began, but she shook her head, quickly jumping up.

"I'll be fine," she forced out as her voice cracked. "I'll be fine."

A second later she had jumped off the roof of the House of Wind, disappearing into thin air.

A/N:

Wow! What a chapter!

I'm sorry if anyone is disappointed by what I am choosing to do with Nesta in my fanfic, but I am sort of mirroring ACOFAS here. I also want to try and avoid writing Nesta, as I simply don't care for her character or the development she's going through. I did throw a bit of Nessian in here though, because I do like the ship occasionally.

Nyssa's tattoos are modeled after Rowan's. You'll hear the story behind them soon, but they're very personal, so that's why she reacted in the way she did.

Also, the day I'm writing this, it's Feyre's birthday, so happy birthday to our favorite High Lady! <3

Vote and comment to let me know what you think of the book, and if you like it! Thank you for reading.

with love, lunar-loves

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 41.7K 137
Tw: this book will deal with triggering topics. If you are easily triggered this is not the story for you, thank you. (Book two in the Starlight seri...
34.3K 1.8K 92
Life in the Night Court is difficult for Lysander Marzena between juggling his official duties and personal affairs. As a high-ranking Illyrian warri...
140K 3.9K 53
A year has passed since Seren Marzena returned to the Night Court with her mate, Azriel. Their time of rest is coming to an end. Plans long kept sile...
147K 5.8K 58
Eblis survived years of torment in the hands of Hybern, an enemy continent disrupting the peace of Prythian and the Human Realms below it. She suffer...