I'm Crazier Than You Think.

By toxicdaises

Chresanto August, aka Roc, is obsessed with a girl name Camille Elizabeth Grande. They've known each other s... More

I'm Crazier Than You Think.
Chapter 1: Safe In Your Arms
Chapter 2: The Cake
Chapter 3: The Physco Has Arisen.
Chapter 4: Second Thoughts
Chapter 5: We All Make Mistakes.
Chapter 6: Anger
Chapter 7: Hide Your Girl.
Chapter 8: If I Had Never Met You.
Chapter 9: Didn't Mean It.
Chapter 11: Jealousy.
Chapter 12: Dive In
Chapter 13: In For A Surprise
Chapter 14: Discovering.
Chapter 15: Killing Someone
Chapter 16- Everything We've Been Through
Chapter 18- I'm In Love With Her Too
Chapter 19 - Numb
Chapter 20 - I Promise.
Chapter 21 - ♡ Pictures and Letters ♡
Chapter 22 - ♡ Carnival Fun ♡

Chapter 10: Why Him?

4.1K 77 8
By toxicdaises

Camille's POV ; Crew House ; 4:30 am.

I am so sleepy right now. Like I don't even care anymore. I yawn. Prince took me to this place. Where it looks like a big tree house. It's so tiny on the outside, but the inside is huge. Flat screen TV, king size bed, bathroom is so big, kitchen is in it. Like a regular house.

"I see my mami is tired." he lays me down on a bed. Its very big and soft. I get under the covers and rest. "Oh so you can stay up for a couple of rounds?" he says taking his shirt off. I didn't say anything. I get very uncomfortable, but the view is so sessy. I have never saw a cute kidnapper in my life.

"Liking the view?" he says getting in bed with me. I scoot over so there is so much space between us. I don't know what this boy has, so I'm not having sex with him.

"Why are you being so distant? Why aren't you talking? I promise I won't hurt you like Roc did. I don't have any type of aids." he says getting on me. He kisses me neck, to my lower shoulder, and to my back. I push him off of me.

"Stop." I say.

"Mami, you know you like it. I can treat you better than Roc."

"You don't even know me."

"Oh, but I do babe."

I turn around and look at him, confused. 

"What do you know?"

"Camille Elizabeth Grande. You are 21 years old, attending Julliard College. You are a dancer. Your dad is a cop and your mom is a nurse. You love Starbucks and you LOVE photography. You're a straight A student-"

"Okay creep. I see you know everything about me."

He chuckled.

"Oh my gosh, you have the cutest chuckle."

"Aw, thanks chica." he says kissing my lips. Just because I said he has a cute chuckle doesn't mean I like him. He's a creep. At least I knew Roc before he started going physco on me. I guess Roc didn't really love me. Just crazy stuff was going on with his mind as usual. Man, this boy really fooled me.

"What are you thinking about?" he says looking into my eyes.

"Nothing." I say turned back around, looking at the wall.

"Ah you may not know me, but I am an easy person to talk to. I admit I am a phsyco and a creep, but you'll get use to me after a while."

"I really love Roc. Like the feelings I have for him is strong, but I feel like he just used me. He doesn't love me at all. He still is just trying to get in my pants." Wait, why am I talking to someone that kidnapped me? I don't even know this boy!

"Awe, do you want my opinion."

"Not really."

"Damn. You a fiesty chica. I'ma tell you anyway. No he doesn't really like you he is just trying to get into your pants. He even told me."

"Why do I feel like you're lying to me. I don't trust you to be honest."

"You soon will mami. You soon will." he says kissing my cheek. "Good to sleep. I bet your exhausted." I am. I fell asleep in a few minutes.

Roc's POV ; 12:00 pm ; Tree House.

I finally tracked down, Princeton and Camille. There in that tree house him and I built when we were 16. I'm outside of it now, I'm about to beat the shit out of Princeton. I hear moaning. I get even more mad now. I couldn't even imagine Prince being inside of Camille. Hell no. That's my job. I bust down the door, but saw no one. I ran into one of the rooms. I saw Cam and Prince together. Prince was naked. Camille was just in bra and panties. 

"Stop, Prince." she screamed.

I began to beat the shit out of Prince, but this nigga can fight too.

Cam's POV.

Prince was tickling me right after I got out the shower. He was watching porn and jacking off. Plus, he wouldn't tell me where my clothes were. I told him to turn that off and give me my clothes back, but he wouldn't so I took the remote and changed the channel, then he began tickling. Me I was screaming and laughing really hard. My stomach and cheeks started to hurt. Next thing you know here comes Roc, I have no idea where he came from. He began to beat the living shit out of Prince, but then again Prince was getting him really good too. I pulled Roc off of him. Prince seemed so calm. Roc was the exact opposite. 

"Roc calmed down." I said pushing him back on the chest. I hate seeing Roc angry. It scares me. I don't like this side of him.

"Did he touch you in any way you didn't like?" Roc asked.

"I mean she didn't say that. She was moaning and screaming my name out last night. She seemed to like it. She didn't want me to stop. We actually just finished. Right Camille?"

Before I could say anything, Roc pushed me out the way and began to beat the shit out of Prince again. 

"Roc, get off of him." I yelled. He got off of him.

"I can't believe you'd do this. Fuck him? Really Cam?! Really?!"

"What? No. We didn't have sex Roc."

He looked at me, debating whether he should believe me or not.

"Roc, you don't believe me?" I say getting teared eye.

"You may be lying just to protect him."

"What?! Roc, I swear we didn't do anything!"

"Then who was that just moaning?!"

"IT WAS THE TV!"

"WHY ARE YOU NAKED?!" he screamed at me.

"I JUST GOT OUT THE SHOWER AND PRINCE HID MY CLOTHES! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DON'T TRUST ME ROC. I SHOULDN'T EVEN TRUST YOU FOR FLIRTING WITH THAT GIRL. YOU PROBABLY FUCKED HER WHILE I WAS GONE DIDN'T YOU? YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK IT. JUST LEAVE!" I screamed. I'm furious with Roc, why doesn't he believe anything I say? This isn't right. I haven't even tried to leave him one time and he says this to me?

"So this proves that I can take better care of you Camille than Roc. I trust you Cam." Prince says barging in. He put his arm around my neck and pulled me close to him. I pushed him off of me.

"Why haven't you left yet Roc?!" I said still annoyed. 

"Because I'm not leaving here with you." he said pulling me to him. Prince pulled me back.

"She's my sex slave, back up."

Roc threw the first punch again! This time Roc put a knife to his neck.

"ROC STOP." I screamed pulling him off this time I couldn't get him off. 

"Don't you ever put your hands on her. She is leaving with me." Roc pulled out a rope in his pocket. Figures he would have that. He tied Prince to a chair and duct taped his mouth. "I will kill a nigga. Camille go find your clothes we are leaving."

I did what he said and found my clothes. I got dressed and packed my bags into Roc's car. I came into the tree house to see Roc with a lighter. Before I could do anything he lit the couch on fire. Causing it to burn.

"Good luck saving yourself." Roc said smirking. Prince just stood there. Calm. He isn't freaking out at all. What is wrong with him? 

"Roc, come on let's get out of here!"

"No I wanna watch him burn in hell."

"Too bad, lets go." 

I finally pulled him hard enough for him to run out the tree house. When we left we saw these two boys running towards the tree house. We go in the car and drove away.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU ARE YOU CRAZY?!"

"Yes, yes I am."

"Damn it Roc. You're so stupid."

"I do stupid things when I'm in love." Roc said with a smirk. His smirk is creeping me out. 

"Stop smiling. It's creeping me out." I said.

"Oh I'm sorry and if I ever tell you to leave some place without me, clearly just say no!"

"No, cause you're crazy. You will hit me. I still have the cut you gave me when you physco ass stapled me." I pulled up my shirt showing him the scar.

"Damn. I'm sorry."

"Whatever. Where are we going now."

"Probably out of the state."

"OUT OF THE STATE?! WHERE?"

"To Wisconsin. Not far. Do you have your phone? If you do turn it off. You can keep it just turn it off. I turned mine off too."

"Why?"

"Because those two boys running those are, Prod and Ray, are apart of Prince's crew. Prince is the leader. The crew I use to be in. They went into the tree house to save Prince. So I know Prince is still alive. I forgot Prince could track us down by our phones. Just turn it off."

I did as he said and turned it off. 

"Well, I don't mind going to Wisconsin. I guess."

"You're going either way. Whether you like it or not."

I squinted my eyes at him, knowing not to mess with me right now.

He smiled thinking it was adorable how I did that. "Can I have a kiss?"

"No."

"Why not?" he says with a pouting.

"Fine." I say. He puckered up his lips thinking I was gonna kiss his lips. WRONG. I kissed his cheek.

"The hell was that?"

"The kiss you're getting from now on, until we his Wisconsin."

I sat in my chair and just thought about some things. Gosh, I have a huge headache. How long do I have to deal with this, until I get away from this drama? I just can't wait till we hit Wisconsin. Hoping I can get away from all of this.

Continue Reading