Chapter 5: We All Make Mistakes.

Camille's POV.

I woke up to the smell of pancakes and sausages. My favorite. I walked downstairs to see Roc in nothing, but boxers. Still. Is the boy trying to seduce me or something? 

"Oh, good morning beautiful. I cook you your breakfast." he said placing my plate down on the table.

Funny how after the years we haven't even talked over the years and he still remembers my favorite breakfast. I smiled, but wasn't willing to show him I'm smiling. I sat down at the table.

WAIT.

Did he poison my food? Oh no. I'm not taking any chances, I pushed my plate away.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"You poisoned my food, didn't you?" I asked squinting my eyes at him.

"You don't trust me, do you?"

"Not one bit."

"I haven't hurt you yet."

"Yeah you did, you knocked me out in that bathroom."

"Well besides that!"

"Either way, I'm not going to trust you."

"Why not."

"BECAUSE YOU LIED TO ME ROC. Now can I have my phone back?"

"No, but these people keep texting you named 'Jaden' and 'Zendaya'. I'm guessing Jaden is your boyfriend."

"Maybe, maybe not."

"Stop trying to make me jealous, because it is working."

"Who said I was trying to make you jealous? You acting like we have something between us."

"We do."

"No, we don't. Why can't you understand that?"

"Because you seemed to be falling in love with me before you sent me to that crazy house. Tell me that isn't true!"

I stood there quiet for a minute. I shook my head.

"It's not true."

"Am I going to have to make you fall in love with me?"

"You can't make someone fall in love with you!"

"Cam. Just give me one more chance, I swear I can make it up to you."

"So you can just leave me after you get in bed with me? No thanks."

I went back upstairs, stomping my feet making sure he knew I didn't want to be here.

I went upstairs, noticing my Louis Vuitton bag?

I looked through, hoping I would find my phone and keys, but I didn't. Just some clothes that can last me about a month. Great. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. I put on some sweatpants and a crop top. I put my hair in a messy bun.

"Cam!" Roc called for me downstairs.

I love the way he says my nickname, but I'm still annoyed with him. -_-

I walked downstairs, not really caring what he has to say to me. He walked up towards me.

"If you just give me a chance to talk to you, maybe you'd see why you would give me another chance."

"I'm never giving you another chance. What don't you get. You don't mean shit to me." 

He pushes me into the wall, causing me to bang my head against the wall.

"You know what why do I even try with you? You're so fucking stubborn. You don't care about anyone about yourself. I should've never took you anyway. To be honest, I really don't give a two shit about you either."

He was breathing hard. His chest going in and out, with an angry expression on his face. I held my head. gulping, as a single tear fell from my eye. When he saw the tear he calmed down down. He reached his hand for my face, but I pushed it with all my might and ran up stairs.

"Cam- No wait. I'm sorry, I didn't mean it." he said running after me.

I ignored his comment and grabbed my Louis Vuitton bag. I had no idea where I was going and how I was gonna get to where I'm going, but I'm not staying here. I'll just walk. I don't care. Roc can kill me with his little anger issues.

As I was putting my soap and toothbrush in my bag, Roc came up behind me and hug me.

"Camille, please don't go. I'm sorry. I didn't mean it." his voice said very shaky. From the corner of my eye I can tell he had a tear going down his cheek. I felt bad, but I don't know why. I mean I'm the one that got hurt!

"No remember you don't give a two shit about me?"

"Cam, you know you I don't mean that. You know how much I am in love with you."

"In love and being obsessed is two different things."

"I'm not obsessed. I just really love you Cam. Just please don't go."

"Oh well." I pushed him to the side trying to make my way out the door, but it was a fail of course. He stepped in front of my way, not letting me out.

"I'm not letting you leave." he said with a firm voice. He sounded like he wanted to get angry, but he knew that I would definitely not wanna be here then. I'd sneak out late at night. I don't have time for this. I want to go home. I missed Jaden, a lot. I wanna be with him, not Chresanto.

"Give me one reason why I should stay, you know I don't even wanna be here." I say folding my arms.

"Cam, do you even know how it feels to be in love with someone that you can't even have? Especially if they won't even give you a chance."

I tilted my head to the side, thinking whether or not I've been in this situation. I actually haven't. I shook my head no.

"Just give me 2 more days, I'll prove to you that I can be the best man you can ever had."

"But you're not my man."

"I can be." he said holding my hand, leaving little space between us. We stared into each others eyes for a moment, but then I broke it.

"No, you ruined it."

"You've always been my little stubborn, Cam. I know you'll change your mind." he said kissing my hand. His lips were so soft. It made me nervous. I started blushing, hard.

"Oh, I see you're blushing." he continued.

"Oh hush." I said smiling.

"So, I'm guessing you're staying."

"Sure."

He picks me up and spins me around, in happiness, he kisses my cheek.

"Alright. Alright. I see you're happy." I say chuckling. He puts me down smiling. 

"Sorry, you know how excited I get when it comes to you." he says kissing my cheek one more time.