Chapter 21 - ♡ Pictures and Letters ♡

Camille's POV.

I wake up in Princeton's arms. We must have fell asleep. I get up putting my hair back in a bun. I'm a little hungry, but not that hungry. I go into the kitchen and look inside the cabinets to see what to eat. I guess I'll eat ramen noodles. I open another cabinet and see a gigantic spider on the door. I scream so loud, I bet China can hear me. I run into the room, shaking Princeton to wake up.

"PRINCETON WAKE UP." I scream. I shake him so hard.

"W-w-w-h-h-h-a-a-a-t-t-t-t" he gets out while I shake him.

"There is a huge spider on the cabinet. KILL IT." I yell at him. He chuckles to himself, stretching. "HURRY UP BEFORE WE LOOSE THE SPIDER."

"Okay. Okay. Okay. Chill out." he gets out of bed and goes in the kitchen. I hold him from behind following him. "Where is it?"

"In the cabinet, with ramen noodles."

He chuckles to himself and grabs a paper towel. Before opening the cabinet and laughs at me.

"Are you really that scared of spiders?"

"YES. NOW KILL IT." I say getting impatient.

He opens the cabinet and laughs at himself harder.

"What's so funny?" I ask.

"It's a little baby spider." he picks it up with his hands.

Okay, maybe I exaggerated saying it was big, but it was big to me.

He picks it up with his bare hands.

"It's so cute. Look."

"Oh my gosh Princeton I swear if you don't put it down. I'm gonna stab you." I grab a spoon out thinking I got a knife out.

"With a spoon?" he says raising a eyebrow, smiling.

I look at the spoon. Gosh.

"Look just touch it."

"No." I say backing up.

"Then you gotta give me a kiss or this spider is touching your skin."

"No." I say backing myself back up into the counter. He comes closer to me, putting the spider in my face. "Ok Ok. Ok."

I grab his face and kiss him for about 3 seconds, then push him back.

"Now flush it down the toilet or something." I say getting on top of the counter. He laughs. He puts it in the toilet then flushes it.

"You little shit for messing with my feelings like that."

"Not my fault your scared of spiders." he laughs picking me up, wrapping my legs around his waist. "You have such nice legs."

"And you have hair legs."

"Grown men like me are suppose to have hair on the legs."

"You're a little boy. You look 10."

"Girl bye."

I chuckle a bit. He really thinks he's a grown man? Sike. Chresanto is more of a man, because of that D- ok let me stop. I'm feeling a little in the mood though. I mean Chres and I haven't had sex in a while, I'm kind of craving him a little if you know what I mean. Guess, I'll just have to hold it. I still want my food.

"Jacob, I'm hungry." I say, pouting my lips out. I'm in the mood for a frappiccuno.

"What do you want to eat?" he says placing his forehead against mine. I move my head.