Chapter 19 - Numb

Camille's POV.

I have a huge, giant smirk on my face. Roc came in perfect timing. I hope this breaks him.

"So this is how you want to end our relationship Camille?" Roc says.

"Relationship?" I say putting my clothes back on and Princeton does also. "More like you forced me to be with you. Remember you kidnapped me." 

I get out of bed approaching him, with my arms crossed. I still had the smirk on my face.

"You know we had something special."

"Yeah, that's what I thought too. Until you had sex with that hoe."

"It was a mistake."

"Well, I'm going to leave you on purpose." I say. I turn around and motion Princeton for us to leave.

I begin to walk out the door, but Roc forcefully grabs my arm, pushing me onto the bed.

"I made one fucking mistake and you think you're just going to leave like that? No." Roc says slapping me in my face, leaving a bloody, cut under my eye.

"Stop, Roc." I scream.

Next thing you know, Roc is flying off of me. Princeton begins to fight him. They are both getting each other, pretty good, basically a tie. I'm scared to break it up. Eventually, Princeton gets up off of Roc and pulls out a gun.

I go into shock. 

"I'm going to kill you now. Bye Roc." Princeton says smiling. He has a bloody lip, black eye. He looks so tired. Same with Roc, but he has bruises all over his body. They were both breathing hard.

"NO!" I scream, jumping in front of Roc. "You can't kill him, I won't allow you." I say.

"He just tried to beat the living shit out of you, he kidnapped you, and he cheated on you." Prince says. "Let's not remind you about the first days you guise met."

"I don't care. Put your gun down, Princeton." I say forming tears in my eyes.

"No." he says, he puts his finger on the trigger.

"Ok, if you put the gun down. I'll leave here with you and I'll never speak to Roc again."

"What?" Roc says. I shush him. Princeton just laughs, wiping the blood off his lips, with his hands.

"Am I suppose to believe that?" Princeton says. The tears in my eyes fall down my face. I turn around and look at Roc. I mouth 'I'm sorry' to him and get up. I walk towards pretends and grab his hands, pushing the gun on the floor.

"I promise to never talk to him again. Please just don't get kill him."

Princeton sighs, wiping my tears.

"Fine, lets go." Princeton pulls me out of the hotel. I look at one glance of Roc. He has tears in his eyes. As we are walking out the door, I tell him I love him.

"Princeton, where are we going?" I ask walking in the dark street.

"Back to my apartment."

We finally reach his apartment after 20 minutes of walking. My feet hurt. My legs are beyond weak. I'm just tired. Princeton looks at me, knowing how weak & tired I look. He picks me up bridal style. Carrying me to the bed. He tucks me in. He gets up and gets a wet cloth from the bathroom. He wipes my bloody cut away. I flinch, because it stings a little. After he was done with that, he came in bed with me. He pulled me close. I laid on his chest a little, playing with his shirt a little.

"Were you really gonna kill him?" I say, my voice a little shaky. He strokes my hair. I can feel him looking at me.

"Yes." he admits.