Chapter 20 - I Promise.

Princeton's POV.

"Talk to me Camille, please." I say shaking her arm. She's laying in the bed with the covers over her body. She just stares at the wall. Nothing comes out. Pure Silence.

"I don't want to be together if you're not even gonna talk to me." I lie.

"Fine, with me." she says barely audible. She slowly gets up.

"No, Camille. I was being sarcastic." 

She sighs and lays down in bed. This time she puts her face into a pillow.

"Have you ate yet? You don't have to talk to me, but you at least have to eat." I say.

She turns her head in my direction, but not directly looking at me. She shakes her head no.

"I'm not hungry." she says louder, but still not audible enough.

"You have to eat something."

She says nothing.

"Come on." I grab & pick her up out of the bed.

"No. Princeton. Put me down." She says reaching her arm back to her bed.

"No you need to eat."

"Can you at least go by yourself. I'm not going anywhere."

"No."

"Princeton, I'm not going anywhere. Where am I gonna go?!" she screams a little. Well now she wants me to hear her voice.

"Fine." I put her on the couch. "What do you want to eat?"

She shrugs her shoulders looking down. I just sit there and look at her. I go through my hair with her fingers.

"Stop staring at me.'' she says, still not looking at me, but she can feel my eyes on her. She chews on her lower lip. I took a big, irritated sigh. "Am I irritating you?"

"Honestly, yes." I reply.

"Good." she stomps back into the room and slams the door.

I'm not dealing with this damn attitude of hers. I open the door.

"Cut the damn attitude. If anything I'm trying to help you."

"You're doing a bad job at it, just to let you know."

Now I'm getting mad.

"What the hell is your problem Camille?"

"You are." she says getting up and finally looking at me. "You have made my life a living hell and-

"Don't mistaken me for Roc." I smirk. She begins to get mad. She's so cute when she's mad. I giggle a little. I don't even think she has a comeback. 

"What the hell is so funny?"

"You are. You're so cute when your mad."

"So, you're basically making me mad her purpose." she pushes me out her way trying walking out of the room, before I could say anything. I grab her arm, before she leaves. "Get off of me."

"No. I'm not gonna sit here and argue with you."

"Then let me go."

"No." I say stubbornly. "You make everything so difficult."

"Good." she smirks, getting out of my grip.

I just let this conversation end. We'll finish this when I get back.

Camille's POV.

Finally, he's gone. There's basically nothing to do here. Now since my bitch mode is activated my food better be back in at least 20 minutes.