Chapter 22 - ♡ Carnival Fun ♡

Camille's POV.

Princeton is finally ready to go to the carnival. He comes out with a gray v-neck, with a jean jacket and a picture of a sun on the back of it, black vans, badge capri's, a cross necklace, and black gauges in his ears. He looks cute for just a simple outfit. I could smell his cologne from where I'm standing.

"Ready?" I say with a smile.

"Yup." he grab his keys from his pocket. We left the apartment, stepping in front of a black mercedes benz.

"You stole a car, while you were gone?!" I nearly yelled, surprised.

"Baby, there's no need to steal when you're a baller like me." he says smirking, while opening up my door. He motions his hand for me to get in the color. I smile a little. He's such a gentlemen. I walk towards the car and get inside of it. He closes my door and gets on his side.

"Ready for the carnival my love?" he says.

"Yes, now can you drive!" I say playfully punching him.

"Okay. Okay. Okay." he says while putting the key in and begins to drive.

~ 15 minutes later.

We finally arrive to the carnival. Princeton gets out the car and opens my door. He stands beside, letting me out and closes the door.

"Since when did you become such a gentlemen?" I say smiling.

"I'm only a gentlemen to special girls. No wait, only to a special girl." he replies staring at my lips. He grabs my waist and gently pushes me against the car. We stare at each other for a moment. I break the stare, clearing my throat and looking down. 

"We should get back to the carnival..." I say grabbing his hand and walking into the entrance. He pays for our tickets and then we go in.

"So where you wanna go first?" he asks me.

"Well, lets save the Ferris wheel for last... Let's play a game. Win me a teddy bear." I say grabbing his arm and bouncing on my feet a little.

"Okay, lets go."

He goes to the booth and we both play a game. One of the games Jacob won. He gave me a teddy bear, with a heart that says 'i love you' on it.

"To my special lady." Princeton says. He hands me the bear and gives me a kiss on the cheek.

"Awe, thanks." I say smiling, playing with the bear. We finish playing all the games and rides. Our last ride was the Ferris wheel. I go to the bathroom first, before we go to the ride.

"Jacob, I have to use the bathroom." I say handing him the bear.

"Ok." he takes the bear and I walk to the bathroom. I was the only person in there. I do my business and go out to wash my hands. I wasn't even paying attention to my surroundings, I was so focused on my hands being cleaned. I feel something nibble on my neck and grab my waist. I jump, almost screaming. I look up seeing Roc. I place my hand over my chest, feeling my heart beat.

"Oh, sorry baby, did I scare you?" Roc says smirking.

"Not at all." I say sarcastically rolling my eyes.

"Awe, my baby isn't happy to see me?" he says poking his lip out. I turn around, wrapping my arms around his neck. I kiss him for about 5 seconds and move away.

"Of course, I'm happy to see you. Are you coming to take me away now?" I say. I'm not excited to be taking away from Jacob. I'm kind of happy here, but if I have to leave to be with Roc, I will.