Supercorp Smut♥️

By Memesandfanfic

This is my first story and I just wanted to make an 18+ version of supercorp. I love those two together and w... More

Holiday In Hawaii
Lena-Kara-Sam
School Bus GP
Baby sitter
The Gym
The limo GP
The Penthouse Deal Part 1
The Penthouse Deal Part 2
Camping Trip BDSM
Not an update
The Comander GP
The Roof Top
Rhea
The Gala GP
The Stripclub
Christmas
The Elevator Part 1
The Elevator Part 2
School Boys
The Prison
Music
The Movies GP
The Break Up
The Murder
The Daxamite
Behind The Scenes
Not an update
BDSM
My new story
Kara?
Morning (Valentines Day)
Episode 13 Scenarios one shot
Hey Guys
Grinder
Pool Party One Shot
Tik Tok Challenge
Red Kyrptonite GP
The Police Officer GP
New Story!
Police GP PT2
At Day At The Beach GP
Highschool
The Mad Scientist
Extra credit Pt1
Getting Off
Extra Credit Pt2
The Dom GP
Frustrations
Tonight is the Night GP
Vampire Empire -⚠️⚠️
Game night GP
The Club
Boss
Royalty pt1 !TW!
Royalty Pt2 !TW!
Self Promo No Smut!
The Gladiator Champion GP
TW The Gladiator Champion GP PT2
Recommendations

The Professor

43.6K 321 67
By Memesandfanfic

Side note: They are already dating and it is legal. At school, they act like they don't know each other. 

The bell rang loudly signalling me to go to my next class. It was the end of the day and my last class was science with my favourite teacher Miss Luthor.

No one knew much about her other than the fact that she was mean and loved to give people detention.

Throwing on my backpack I started moving to the science blocks, only to be met by Miss Luthor at the door. It was currently 5 minutes after the bell and Miss Luthor was at the door giving me a cold and icy glare but underneath the coldness, I could see something different, lust.

Halfway into the lesson after about 10 minutes of daydreaming of the morning sex we had, I was snapped out of my trance by Miss Luthor gripping my shoulder and bending over next to me. She looked down at me with those bright green eyes and if that wasn't enough to tease me she was wearing a low cut top leaving nothing to the imagination.

"It looked like you could use some help," Lena said smiling at me.

"Yes, Miss Luthor... Can you help me with this question?" I asked playing dumb.

Lena then pulled up a chair next to me making sure our thighs were touching, she leant closer to me and started explaining the question. All I could focus on was her intoxicating perfume and the closeness of her body.

After 'explaining' Lena stood up and went to help some other students. A few minutes later I was zoning out again thinking about the rest of the day.

"Kara- Kara!" Miss Luthor spoke breaking me from my trance.

"Y-yes," I replied startled.

"What was the answer to question 7?" Miss Luthor questioned.

"The answer is there is no correct answer because question 7 is lacking in the context to give the correct answer," I explained blushing slightly.

"Bravo, you were paying attention. See me after class Kara," Said Miss Luthor clapping slowly.

Lena's POV:

After the lesson, everyone started packing up and leaving all except Kara who stayed back.

"You wanted to see me," Kara said smiling.

I looked up at Kara who was standing there grinning and holding one hand on her hip. I told Kara to take a seat and wait for me.

I stood up, walked over to the door and locked it. Turning around I ask "Do you know why you're here?"

"N-no," Kara says biting her lip, she looks at me with a fake pout.

Moving closer to Kara and circling her I explain, "You were a smart ass to me in class"

"I promise I won't do it again Miss Luthor," Kara says in a fake scared tone.

Touching Kara's back I say "You need to be punished for your actions..."

"Miss Luthor please don't give me detention, I have a perfect record!" Kara says being dramatically sarcastic.

Walking around Kara in circles I can sense that she is nervous and she should be. Stepping back I go and sit in my chair opposite Kara.

"So what am I gonna do with you then?"

A moment of silence passes as I stare deeply into Kara's dilated pupils, I look over her and notice her hair tied in a tight ponytail with her short skirt riding up her milky thighs.

"Come over here, Kara," I say in a rough voice.

Kara's POV: My heart starts beating at her stern yet soft voice.

I move next to Miss Luthor. The second I face her she pulls me onto her lap, she whispers into my ear "close your eyes" I do as she says, shutting my eyes not daring to open them.

I could feel Miss Luthor slightly moving to my right and opening a drawer with one hand. Miss Luthor's other hand unbuttoning my shirt. "Kara You have been very sassy today..." Lena said palming my ass.

Her hand drifted up to my exposed chest, her delicate fingers wrap around my breast forcing a breathy moan from my throat.

Lena's POV: I start to reach into my locked draw and pull out some handcuffs and a proper blindfold.

I hoarsely ask Kara to remove her hands from her face as I place the blindfold over her eyes.

After putting the blindfold on Kara, I start to suck on her neck leaving little marks. "Kara if you moan, you will be punished," I say nipping her neck causing her body to jolt forward.

I then lift her and seat her on the chair I was just on. Placing her on the chair I put the handcuffs onto her hands and feet. I wait a moment and watch as Kara tries to cross her legs in an attempt to suppress her raging hormones. Her legs struggle to rub together, her ankles strain against her restraints as I gently pull her legs apart.

"Mmm," Kara tried holding her moan but failed.

"Was that a moan I just heard?" I ask while smirking.

"N-no"

Moving around to the back of Kara, I start to bite down on her neck and ear softly.

Kara's POV: Sitting in the chair waiting in anticipation, my senses heightened by being blindfolded.

After what feels like forever Miss Luthor starts to gently caress my breasts, massaging one boob with her soft warm hand and sucking on the other one.

Surprised by the sudden touch I let out a small moan as Miss Luthor starts fondling my other boob whilst moving upwards leaving kisses as she moves. Reaching my mouth she starts to tease me by kissing me then pulling away.

Lena's POV: While kissing Kara, I slowly move my hand down her perfect abs, causing her to groan.

Kara's moans creating a symphony in my ears, I take it as a sign to explore Kara's mouth properly. Slowly I move back down to her abs kissing her sensually.

"Miss Luthor!" Kara moans.

Kara's POV: I started to moan as Miss Luthors mouth started to move to my abs threatening to go lower and lower. Writhing I beg her "p-please Lena".

"Only if you're a good girl," Lena whispers with a heaving chest.

Being restrained by these handcuffs is frustrating, but it is less pleasurable knowing I am at Lena's mercy.

Lena's POV: pulling down Kara's skirt seemed to have given her lots of goosebumps. Leaving only Kara's panties on I start to grip Kara's ass, slowly I start to pull down Kara's panties revealing her arousal.

I start to lick Kara mercilessly lick after lick brings the blonde closer and closer to climaxing. To push Kara over the edge I slipped in two fingers slowly first then every 20 seconds or so I would thrust them as fast as possible and then return to a slow speed.

Kara's POV: The second Miss Luthor entered me I groaned loudly unable to contain my desire. After around 15 minutes of what felt like torture, I finally climaxed. Miss Luthor then straddled my lap and started to kiss me with her hungry yet passion-filled lips.

"Ready for round 2," Lena says whilst taking the blindfold off.

I sit in the chair still recovering and panting. Lena then stands from my lap and smirks uncuffing me. She gently bends me over the desk. Lena then opens the draw she got the cuffs and blindfold from and pulls out a 6-inch hot pink dildo.

With her emerald eyes, she asks me "Are you ready?" Already leaned over the desk with nothing on, waiting for Lena's next move I begin to feel the slick all over my thighs.

Lena's POV: I take the lube and apply it to my strap-on, teasing Kara I rub her sensitive clit with it before slowly inserting myself. "Ooh, Lena" Kara moans. I pull out of her much to the blondes dismay, I lean over her back and kiss down her back.

I slap her pussy enticing a rough gasp, I rub my palm over the slick surface and watch the muscles contort on Kara's back. Loving the feel of her skin on mine I lick all the up to her neck. Nibbling on her neck I carefully pull Kara's hair tie out, watching her shiny hair flow over her back.

Kara's POV: Bent over waiting for Lena's next move was killing me not knowing what to expect. I feel Lena's tip touching and teasing my pussy until finally, she thrusts into me, filling me up she starts to speed up causing me to moan.

Lena's POV: As I thrust into Kara all I can think about is how hot she is and how heavenly her moans are. After speeding up and grabbing Kara's hair in a rough bunch I pull just enough to cause a pleasurable pain.

"Lena please...," said Kara desperately. 

"What do you need baby girl?" I pur in her ear. 

Kara whines loudly pushing her ass against my curled fingers, I smile at her pleasure and make sure to adjust my speed. Without thinking I drop to my knees positioning myself in front of her dripping entrance, I make sure to slowly kiss her thighs and rub them before I even think about licking her. 

Kara tries to stand up straight but instead, I put one hand firmly in the middle of her back and push down to ensure she stays where I want her. With Kara understanding my gesture I use my hand to bunch her school skirt around her curvy hips. 

"Lena!" Kara gasped loudly with one smack of her ass, my legs rub together out of desperation as I continue to spank her whilst creating much-needed friction. 

With her hands turning white against the desk  Kara arches her back and cries out as I smack her ass and curl my fingers inside her soft flesh. I nearly orgasm myself as I watch her flustered and bent over my desk with her hair tousled, ass bright red, skirt bunched around her gorgeous hips, her legs quivering, sweat patches on her school blouse, and chest heaving with exhaustion. In a last attempt to make Kara remember this for weeks to come I pull my wet fingers out and replace them with my strapon, roughly I thrust in her sopping pussy smacking her ass hard. 

"Fuck!" Kara screams a silent shout as her body goes rigid, at first glance you would think Kara was crying tears of pain but if you pay attention to her body you would quickly see the pleasure. Kara's pussy grips around the strapon in a vice, I gently push the strapon further in as I lean over her back. Careful not to move too much I pull her sweaty hair to one side of her neck and softly kiss the other. 

Her eyes close, I feel her breathing slowly turn from erratic to calm, She lets out a deep exhale and stretches lightly. I rake my hands down her back as I straighten up, landing on her red ass I rub her sore skin and cautiously pull the strapon out of her. Kara whimpers at the loss of contact, her body reaches out to me. 

Kara's POV: As I regain control over my body I slowly sit up and turn to face Lena, in my haze, I pull her into my arms in which she just holds me delicately. I sigh and let her warm arms embrace me, I lay my head on her chest listening to the calming sound of her heartbeat.  

"Miss Luthor?" An unknown voice calls out, in a frenzy, I grab the evidence of what just happened and watch with intrigue as Lena open the window to let the smell of sex out. The woman knocks on the door more insistently as I slide under Lena's oak desk. Trying not to panic I squeeze under the spacious desk and get as comfortable as you can with a red ass, Lena stands up and opens the door with a calm tone. 

"What can I help you with?' Lena asks, as she and the other woman talk I stare at the nice oak and run my finger over the intricate patterns. 

"What's that smell?" The woman asks, I blush a little at the thought of what just happened.  

"The smell is from a science project from today, quite a nasty one. Anywho what is this about?" Lena explains expertly changing the subject. 

"I wanted to talk to you about the referral you put in about Kara Danvers" The woman elaborates. 

"Come, sit down," Lena says walking over to my hiding place, my anxiety spikes as I remember that I forgot about the college application. I had asked Lena to not give me a referral because I feel like it is unfair for those who aren't in a position like I am. 

Lena sat down just mere inches from me, I smile looking at her toned legs, my mind whirls with naughty thoughts. Lena and the woman above me continue to talk as I inch closer to Lena. I rub my hands over her legs and up her thighs, she scoots closer to me as she leans onto the desk. 

I take advantage of the short dress she is wearing by slowly riding it up her thighs just enough to be hidden from view. I smile as she takes a deep breath, she puts her hands in her lap and holds my hand on her thigh just short of my goal. 

"Hold that thought I need to tie my shoelace," Lena says politely. 

Lena leans under the table and acts like she is tying her shoelace as she whispers in my ear. 

"The principle is right there don't even think about it," Lena says in a serious and hushed tone. 

Lena sits up and resumes her conversation as she smooths her dress back to where it was, I roll my eyes and sit back listening to their conversation. 

"I see that you recommended her of all the students in her year... Why Kara Danvers?" The principal questioned. 

"I want Kara to be allowed access to the resources she needs to excel, I believe that with her intelligence she will go far in life, she may even invent something extraordinary." My heart fills with pride at her words, I give her leg a gentle squeeze in recognition.  

I decide to reward her kind words with some kind actions... My hand move back up her legs, I move her dress again despite her hands preventing me from doing so. I pull her chair even closer so my face is between her bare legs, with waning patience, I kiss her thighs and listen to her speech not falter one bit. 

Frowning I try harder, my hands rubbing her legs as I kiss closer and closer to her damp underwear. I move the fabric out of the way to get a closer look at my prize, her pink pussy dripping wet and ready for me despite the danger of the situation.  

Eyes lit with excitement I bring my hand up to her sopping desire, I rub my hand over her entrance and make sure to rub her clit for a split few moments, making sure she is needy and in need of my services I cease all contact. I hear Lena huff subtly as she moves her hand on the back of my head roughly guiding me towards the place she doesn't just want me but needs me. 

I smile at the expected gesture but still abstain from giving her what she wants I gently place my head on her knee and refuse her more contact than that. She looks briefly down at me with pleading eyes then back at the principal, giving her mercy I move my face further towards her entrance. 

In an attempt to shock Lena without warning I lean forwards and flatten my tongue against her unhooded clit. I lick her with fast fever, my body hums pleasantly as I please Lena. I listen to Lena's voice waver as she struggles to answer the most simple questions. I double down on my licking as I spread her lips and swirl my tongue languidly. Lena's hand tangles in my hair with a tight grip, my arms wrap around her hips and pull her against my slick tongue. 

"Well thank you for your time, but I must be going now," The principal says politely excusing herself. 

"You are insatiable," Lena says looking at me with amused eyes, I respond by looking deeply into her tantalizing eyes, desire dripping from my gaze. 

I focus on the task at hand, making sure to play with all the right spots. I run my hand up her stomach only to run it back down to rest on her lily-white ass, roughly I grope her ass pulling her impossibly closer. My arousal overtaking any rational thoughts telling me to stop my ministrations, I watch Lena thoughtfully as her body reacts to my touch in a way that screams suppressed desire. 

I interlock my left hand with Lena's tightly making sure she is comfortable, my other hand firmly placed on her ass as my tongue does most of the work. Sensing her inevitable orgasm I move my right hand up to Lena's mouth and force my fingers down her slick throat. Surprised Lena squeezes my left hand recovering quickly she sucks my fingers languidly. 

Swirling her tongue around my fingers I pull them out and use the spit to my advantage, I insert my fingers slowly ensuring that she is comfortable. Without wasting time I start a medium pace and with the help of my tongue I have Lena's chest heaving with lack of breath. On the brink of absolute bliss, Lena struggles to prolonge the feeling of ecstasy, in a last frenzy I exert myself just enough to last her orgasm. 

"Come for me" I let out hoarsely. 

Lena's eyes darken drastically as her orgasm forces her body to convulse repeatedly, after her body calms down I retract my fingers from her used hole. She brings my hand to her mouth and sucks the juices off my slick fingers. We both moan simultaneously as her soft lips wrap around my fingers, her tongue stroking my fingers until they are squeaky clean. 

I retract my fingers and stand up, carefully I sit on Lena's lap wrapping my hands around her neck. I mindlessly play with the stray bits of her hair as I wait for her to fully recover, Lena pulls me closer against her until both our fronts are pressing together. 

"Lena" I sigh out, I put my hand on her cheeks and pull her face towards mine. We meet halfway and engage in a heated makeout until both of us are breathless. 

"It's getting late we should be headed home soon," I say reluctantly. 

I give Lena one last kiss before I start to pull myself off her, Lena stops me and roughly pulls me against her. Startled I gasp as she sucks my neck with vigour, As her tongue darts across my now purple skin, I am reminded of my soaked underwear and crinkled clothes. 

"Lena the janitors are going to walk in on us" I remind her. She only hums in response completely ignoring me. 

"Lena..." I warn again. 

"If we must," Lena says exasperated. 

"Yes, we must," I say retracting myself from her for real this time. 

I let Lena collect her things, in the meantime, I pull out my phone and lean against her desk. I pull up menu log and order us some dinner so it should be there by the time we get home. After placing the order I turn around to find Lena staring at me with her lip between her teeth, I stare back and notice that she is wearing the strapon once again. I quirk an eyebrow at her but don't question it, instead, I gesture to keys still on her desk. 

"Kara there is one thing I have to do before we go," Lena says walking over to me, I smile at her and hand her the keys but frown when she doesn't take them. 

"Lena?" I ask confused. 

Without warning Lena turns me around and roughly pushes me against the desk again, I yelp as my backpack drops and the cold surface hits my hot and bothered body. 

"Eating me out right next to the principal even after I warned you not..." Lena says clicking her tongue. 

"I couldn't resist you Lena even in the dangerous situation" I confess. 

Lena slaps my ass causing my body to jolt forward, the already sore flesh being hit again. I moan and grip the front of the desk once again, I must admit the nature of this situation is definitely out of the ordinary. 

"As punishment, I am going to spank you until I decide you have had enough" Lena explains firmly. 

I brace for impact clutching the desk for support, Lena has been perfecting her spanking abilities since before I knew her so this would certainly leave a mark. Without knowing when she could hit me was a different kind of anxiety, no matter how much I braced myself mentally it always took me by surprise. I hear her footsteps stop briefly so I expect a hit but it doesn't come instead all I hear is silence. 

"Lena?" I call out. 

I flinch as her hand slaps my ass firmly, my pussy clenching around nothing as a result of her spank. Lost in thoughts I almost don't feel the next hit, this one is much harder and right on the centre of my cheek. I bite back a scream as her hands grope the red skin with varying strength, Lena lands the next few hits one after the other without allowing me time to process. Slowly I feel my ass start to twitch from the pain, Lena hits both cheeks at the same time with an impressive amount of strength. 

"Fuck!" The word leaves my mouth as my body slumps against the desk, my head dropping over the edge of the desk as my breath catches in my throat and my hair falls around my face. Lena slaps my ass once again but this time she does a few hits in rapid succession with barely any force. My legs rub together in an attempt to dull the pain, My ass feels like pure fire as she continues this punishment. 

"Please Lena" I beg her to let this be over. 

"Mhh what was that love I couldn't quite hear you?" Lena says slapping my raw ass. 

"Please stop!" I scream out. 

"Whose body does yours belong to?" Lena asks raking her nails down my back. 

"You Lena" I reply shaking. 

"Mhh so that means what exactly?" Lena questions laying off my ass. 

I pant heavily trying to catch my breath and respond before she slaps me again. 

"That I give you permission to fuck me how you see fit" The words rush out of me before I even have to think about it.  

"That's right. So I am going to just that" Lena says standing behind me. 

Lena's POV: I watch Kara writhing on the desk with legs shaking, her body slumped against the desk, head drooping over the desk, her breathing deep and inconsistent. I take in her dishevelled from smiling, I decide to reward Kara for her patience. 

I pull the strapon tight so that it will move the way I want it and give Kara a quick break before she is whimpering before me. I use my hand and delicately rub it against her slick entrance, using the slick I lather it over the strapon and prep Kara. Slowly I rub my palm over her pussy for a few light strokes, she moans quietly relaxing. 

"Kara I need you to know that if you want me to stop you have to tell me," I say in a very serious tone. 

Kara nods her head weakly. 

"Kara I need it in words" 

"I will let you know if you need to stop," Kara says turning her head to look me in the eyes, I take a moment to make sure she is serious and decide to go easy on her. 

I know she is over sensitive so I use that to the benefit of both of us. I lean over her back and kiss her hickey filled neck, I gently sweep the blonde hair out of her face. Slowly I guide Kara onto both her hands with her facing away from me, making sure she has the strength to hold herself up I rub the strapon against her slick folds. 

I tease her entrance entering just the tip in and out of her, sensually I wrap her hair around my fist and pull back just enough to make Kara arch. With one hand wrapped in her hair and another hooked on Kara's hip, I make quick work of inching the strapon inside her needy pussy. My body hums with pleasure at the sound of her wanton moans, once fully inside her, I make sure to let her adjust which takes no time at all. 

Finally, I start to time my rhythm with the sounds of her moans and the force of my hand hitting her raw red ass. She whimpers as I combine the pleasure with the pain, her body on the brink of exhaustion and ecstasy. I look at the clock on the wall and realise just how late it is which means a janitor is likely to come in at any minute. As much as I want to savour this moment I know I have to rush her bliss.

I thrust into her once, twice, and one last time right against her G-spot. She cries out as I thrust again and again, her arms give way making Kara fall roughly against the desk. Roughly I grab both her arms and pull them back so she is in a similar position as before. I support her firmly as I help her ride through her orgasm, Careful not to bruise Kara's arms I keep her upright. 

"Please. Please. Please" The words string from Kara as she cries, hot tears run down her face as I thrust on last time deeper and harder than my other thrusts. 

She screams loudly enough to alert anyone in the building, I continue with jerky thrusts as the strapon hits my clit. I climax hard. My body weak with pleasure I lay Kara softly on the desk and rub her arms gently. 

"Good girl Kara" I praise her. 

Unable to speak Kara says nothing and lays against the desk out of pure bliss. After a few minutes, I pull the strapon out of Kara and put it safely in my handbag wrapped in a towel. After readjusting my dress I move over to Kara and pull her underwear back in place but not before I admire the cum dripping from her sensitive hole. Taking good care of Kara I smooth out her skirt and fix her blouse, I help her stand up and hold her for a few minutes to make sure she can walk before grabbing both our stuff and locking up. 

"Kara do you want a bath?" I call out from the bathroom. 

"Yes please," Kara replies from the comfy couch. 

I pull out the bubble bath and run her a warm bath with scented oils, I put rose petals on top and pick Kara up from the couch. In the bathroom, I help Kara out of her clothes and ease her into the bath. She sighs as her sore body hits the warm water, I crouch beside the bath and wash her hair delicately. Kara lets out a sigh of pleasure as she leans back into my touch, gently I wash the suds out of her hair. 

"Thank you, Lena," Kara says appreciatively, I smile at her and kiss her soft lips. 

After her bath I help Kara dry up, she gets dressed and meets me in the living room. Kara sits on my lap with her stomach on my legs, I pull her pants down and apply the ointment to her sore ass. She hisses as the cold gel interacts with her hot ass, I rub the ointment into her skin and pull her pants back up. We sit up and eat the takeout we ordered earlier whilst watching the TV, After cleaning up dinner I pull Kara into my warm arms and wrap her up in the blankets. She snuggles against me laying her head on my chest, I kiss her forehead and squeeze her gently. 

"I love you" 

"I love you too" 

The End

Thanks for reading chapter 1 I hope the spelling isn't too bad. I am sorry for anyone that has read this story before I fixed it, it was such horrible writing and probably made lots of people leave but I hope this is much more appropriate. 

Please leave feedback!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 6.5K 21
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
228K 5.5K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
184K 4.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
910K 38.5K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC