I'm Crazier Than You Think.

By toxicdaises

Chresanto August, aka Roc, is obsessed with a girl name Camille Elizabeth Grande. They've known each other s... More

I'm Crazier Than You Think.
Chapter 1: Safe In Your Arms
Chapter 2: The Cake
Chapter 3: The Physco Has Arisen.
Chapter 4: Second Thoughts
Chapter 5: We All Make Mistakes.
Chapter 6: Anger
Chapter 7: Hide Your Girl.
Chapter 8: If I Had Never Met You.
Chapter 10: Why Him?
Chapter 11: Jealousy.
Chapter 12: Dive In
Chapter 13: In For A Surprise
Chapter 14: Discovering.
Chapter 15: Killing Someone
Chapter 16- Everything We've Been Through
Chapter 18- I'm In Love With Her Too
Chapter 19 - Numb
Chapter 20 - I Promise.
Chapter 21 - ♡ Pictures and Letters ♡
Chapter 22 - ♡ Carnival Fun ♡

Chapter 9: Didn't Mean It.

4.1K 80 11
By toxicdaises

Camille's POV ; In The Car ; 10:55 pm.

I have been thinking of ways to track Roc's dad down, but I noticed I don't have my computer anymore, and I don't have my phone. I probably can get it back. I mean I most likely won't leave Roc unless I am forced to, but mostly I won't. The more and more time I spend with Roc, the less I miss Jaden. To be honest, I don't want to leave Roc. Even though we've already had our ups and downs already, I want him. Only him. It's always been him. I just didn't think about it clear enough.

"What's your dads name?" I asked.

"Michael August." he says. He seems pretty mad when he said that. Maybe I should quickly change the subject.

"Oh, can I have my phone back?"

"Why?" he said. He stopped the car. The car jerked, causing me to fly out my seat. Luckily, my seat belt was on or else I would've suffered a coma. His eyes stared at me for a moment. "I thought you said you weren't going to leave me."

"I'm not, I think you should trust me now after what we've been through for the past COUPLE OF DAYS."

"I don't know..."

"So, I can trust you, but you can't trust me? Okay." I turned myself around facing the window. I didn't even want to look at him. I trust him on not leaving me, but he can't trust me? I see how this is gonna go.

"It's not that I don't trust you Cam, it's just-"

"I don't even want to hear it."

The whole ride was quiet. We showed up to this huge hotel. I forgot, Roc robbed a bank. We got out the car. He tried to rap his arm around me, but I pushed him away. He sighed. We walked up to the front desk. There was a lady there. She was gorgeous. She looks like one of those Victoria Secret models. Light-skinned, light brown eyes, long hair, everything. Her hair looks like weave though. 

"How may I help you?" she said looking down at her computer. She looked at Roc and her faced brighten up. She gave him a big flirty smile, and twirled her hair with her finger. I rolled my eyes in annoyance. Roc shot a smile back at her.

"Can we have the biggest suit you have?" he says.

"Yep, that'll be 1,500 dollars, but I'll cut it short to $800.00 because you're cute." she says flirting with him. He did his little flirty chuckled. Way to making me feel good and beautiful Roc.

"Thanks." he handed her cash. Her eyes widen. 

"Mmm, a man with money. Me likey." she whispered.

I'm ready to come across this counter and choke her.

"Here is your room key, have fun." she says, she winks and him and shots back a smile.

"Thanks." he says laughing. I make a puking sound loud enough so they can both hear how disgusted I was. Roc and I went to the elevator.

"I see someone is jealous."

"Whatever Roc."

Hotel Room ; 12:30 am.

This hotel is really big. I love it. One thing there's only one bed. I'm not sleeping with Roc. I'm mad at him for flirting with that girl. I took a shower and sat on the bed and watched tv. 

"Cam, please talk to me. You can't stay mad at me forever."

"You're right. I can just leave." 

I started to head out for the door, but Roc grabbed my arm slammed me into the wall.

"You promised you wouldn't leave."

I began to get scared. I didn't mean literally leaving him. I meant to another hotel room.

"I-I meant to a-a-nother h-h-ho-hotel room."

"You are one selfish bitch are you?"

Now I immediately got mad. I don't like being called a bitch at all. Even calling me a bad bitch will get me mad. I'm not a bitch. Don't call me a bitch.

"Well you're just like your father! All you do is beat and hit women! But do you see me saying anything?! NO!" After what I said I immediately covered my mouth. I did not mean to say that. At all. He began to get sad and mad at the same time.

"R-Roc I swear I didn't-"

"You know what. Get out. Take everything you have. Even your stupid ass phone. I'm done with you."

"Roc, no baby. I swear I didn't mean it." I say grabbing his face. He pushes my hands off of him. He just walks away and doesn't say anything. He grabs something out of his suitcase. It's my phone. He hands it to me. He points his finger to the door and looks me in the eye. 

"Get out."

I couldn't help, but cry right now. I got everything of mine and left.

Outside ; 1:30 am.

I've been walking for almost an half an hour. I can't go to another hotel. I have no money. Roc has all the money. It's super dark. I don't know where I am. I'm scared. Plus, it's freezing. Next thing you know my phone rings.

A man shouldn't make his girl jealous of other girls, you man should be making those other girls jealous of you. You deserve better.

- P.

Now here goes this Pretty Little Liars shit. Ain't nobody got time for that. I feel like somebody is watching me. Not just one person, but like a whole crew or something. I get even more scared. I don't know where I am going, but I began to walk faster.

"Pssst." I heard. Not far. Seems very close. "Pssst."

I kept hearing that. I turned around to seem someone in an alley. All I could tell was that the boy had an afro. It was too dark for me to see. I wasn't taking my chances. It could be a murder. I kept walking. He ran after me and grabbed my hand.

"What are you doing out so late?" he asked me. He sound like he had a Spanish accent. He must be black with a mixture of Hispanic.I snatched my hand away. I don't know who he is, but he's really cute. Like more than cute, this boy is fine. He little eyes stared into mine.

"I- um, something went on with me and my friend got into a fight, so I had to leave."

"So he or she is just gonna let you roam around like this. This late?" he asks.

"I guess so. He told me to get out."

"Aw, come here mami." he says. He hands out his hands.  I hesitated, but grabbed his hands. Our hands locked. I maybe stupid for doing this. Hell I am stupid for grabbing his hand and following him, but I have no where else to go. He seems harmless too, but I remember when Roc sometimes said "Never let looks fool you.". K. Maybe this was a bad idea and should've kept walking. I regret making this decision.

"So what's your name love?" he says. I love the way he talks. 

"Camille."

"Oh, I'm Jacob, but you can call me Princeton."

I smiled at him, but I was a little uncomfortable and nervous.

"You nervous chica?"

"U- Ugh-"

Next thing you know he kisses me. I pushed him off of me and wiped my lips. 

"What the hell are you doing?!"

"I'm sorry, you're just really beautiful. Roc doesn't deserve you."

"Wait. How do you know about Roc. Do you already know me. Are you the one that sent me that text." I started to back up from him.

"Don't be scared. I'm not gonna hurt you. Are you a virgin?" he says smirking.

I backed up into a while. He walked towards me grabbing my waist. He began to kiss my neck.

"Good, because you're not my sex slave." Without warming, he puts me over his shoulder and takes me to wherever he's taking me. I kick and scream, but nobody hears me.

Roc's POV ; Hotel Room ; 2:30 am.

I should've never kicked Cam out. I was just mad at what she said. I didn't really want her to leave. I didn't mean it. I mad at myself for letting her go. I can't sleep without her. I call her phone multiple times, but it went straight to voicemail. Her phone can't be dead already. Then I get this text:

Oh, you are so stupid. Did you really think I wasn't watching what you and Camille were doing? Man, you are the most stupid asshole alive. Who lets their girls walk out of a hotel in the middle of the night. She's my sex slave now. You won't be seeing her ever again.

I punch the a hole in a wall. Multiple times. A whole bunch of smoke pops out. I need to learn to watch what I say. This is my fault. Everything is my fault. I always gotta screw things up. I can never do anything right. Cam doesn't deserve me anyway, but she'd be better off with me than Princeton. Prince is physco, even more physco than me you can say, but he is also very clever. I have to find a way to get Cam back.

I grab my keys, phone, and jacket. I head out the hotel place.

Continue Reading